Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Spyro: Rain of Shadows [CLOSED]
dragonsoul13 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1047
#1 Posted: 18:43:07 20/01/2013 | Topic Creator
I'm playing a Spyro fan-fic, I plan to have it feature all three series! Though I have not started writting yet I do have an idea on what I'm going to be doing:

Here is the Preview: (Alright! I'm so excited!!!)

Spyro the dragon has been everywhere, from one end of the Dragonrealms to the other. He has even crossed into different worlds and defeated many dark foes. Ranging from Gaul the Ape King to Ripto, Spyro has even clashed against the mosy powerful dragon in history, the Dark Master Malefor! Since arriveing in Skylands his life has been pretty good, no really dangerous villains! Unless you counted Khaos but he was a complete whimp. However while on a visit back home Spyro, Cynder, and the many other dragons are attacked by a strange black and yellow dragoness the same age as Spyro! She is the key to an old wound of the past, one that nearly fully healed. Now Spyro and his friends must adventure threw out the worlds and face old enemies in order to stop this new foe and free Spyro from his past forever... But is this new dragon working alone, or is this the beginning of something more?

What do you think, good, bad, ok, freaking awesome!?
Nyght Gold Sparx Gems: 2765
#2 Posted: 20:05:55 20/01/2013
Go for it. smilie
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
dark spyro1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1778
#3 Posted: 17:52:52 23/01/2013
this looks great to me.
oh and could i ask which spyro you will be using most
Classic, Legend or Skylander?
dragonsoul13 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1047
#4 Posted: 01:18:31 29/01/2013 | Topic Creator
I'm combining all three series together, but to me the best Spyro has and alwasy will be the Classic version. I will be posting this fan fic on Bookrix.com, just look up my user dragonsoul13. Though I have not posted anything yet.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me