Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > New guardians (skylander mlp fim rp, always accepting)
First | Previous | Page 7 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
New guardians (skylander mlp fim rp, always accepting) [CLOSED]
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#301 Posted: 15:43:29 26/03/2013
Rainbow Dash heard the exploding rock, "Whoa, what was that?" she then spotted the light(waypoint), "Another light. Wonder if it's similar to the light core thing." she turned back to the light core's light beam, "But it's not as large as this one." she thought a little more before shooting off over to the smaller light to find Astrello on the ground, "Prince Astrello!" she dropped down to him, "Hey," she shufted his head a little, "You alright?"
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#302 Posted: 21:12:50 26/03/2013
"Me next!"
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#303 Posted: 21:38:48 26/03/2013
Scattered bits of rock surround my unconscious form. After being unconscious for some time I slowly open my eyes. I shakily try to stand but fall over.

"I think so. Ugh, what happened? All I remember a flash of light and a loud boom. The rest is a blur. I remember there being random bolts of colored energy from my horn but nothing more."

As I think about it my horn glows again. I quickly conjure a magic shield around Rainbow and I, before a dozen elemental bolt fire from my horn. The bolts bounce harmlessly against the shields, before lighting up the sky in brilliant and vibrant rainbows of color. Fear and wonder flows across my face.

"That was beautiful but scary. Now I know what the ritual did. I can fire a spray of random bolts of elemental energy as a multitude of targets at once. I literally fire rainbows at my enemy. Before I have any hope of using this well in battle I must practice and learn to concentrate the spray on a given location."

Shaking myself I walk over and take a stick breaking it into pieces, before placing them in a random line around me.

"Alright, I'm going to get this, I say with confidence. I concentrate hard remembering what my sisters and Twilight had taught me about magic. Um Rainbow are you sure you want to remain with me? I'm still learning to control this. What if you are hit by one? I don't want to hurt you,"I say concerned.
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#304 Posted: 01:12:38 27/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"okay!" Persephone conjured the four beams for the last time, the energy flowing through the whole body. The purple smoke marked the finish, and Persephone flew around in happy circles. "it was great fun playing with you!"
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#305 Posted: 04:18:42 27/03/2013
"I've had my share of lightning strikes, believe me Derpy has too. Just in case, I'll vein the tree to use it as a shield then." Rainbow Dash fly's up to a large branch, thick enough to hold her, "Fire when ready prince."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#306 Posted: 15:24:45 27/03/2013
Shadow fired an arrow. It went faster then normal.
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
#307 Posted: 22:16:56 27/03/2013
I laugh a bit and shake my head.

"Rainbow Dash how many times have I told you to call me Astrello. We don't need to worry about formalities unless we are in public. When we are alone together as friends I am simply Astrello. I gaze at the beautiful mare and say nothing. Then I gather my courage and speak. Rainbow, you and I have known each other for so long, I was wondering if you, um..., I say shyly blushing.

I hope Rainbow gets the message because I am far too shy to say it outright. With that I return to the task at hand. Focusing my power I fire the Cosmic Spray at the target. The first time I hit one or two but the other miss. I keep trying over and over again before after hours of trying I finally have learned to control my power. As shy as I am I fly up to Rainbow and drape a wing over her shoulder and look into her gorgeous eyes.

"Rainbow, I know I've said this to you and your friends as well, but I'm going to say it again. You really are beautiful Rainbow," I say, blushing deep red as my sapphire blue eyes gaze into her magenta eyes.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 08:52:59 29/03/2013 by Wyrstel
#308 Posted: 04:12:22 28/03/2013
Rainbow Dash was quite shocked by the Prince's gestures, stunned for words because it was so sudden. She could see the compassion in Astrello's eyes, but had no thought of actually being with royalty. And here is the only male alicorn she knows, telling her he likes her. She has also not gotten "beautiful" as a compliment, except only from the Prince, just that she is "awesome" and "cool". She kind of stood higher on the branch leaning out over the open field with her mouth slightly open. He is taller, longer(in body length), and is more worthy of the title "beautiful" than she is(so she thinks). Rainbow Dash's heart was beating a hard beat that it felt like jumping out to slap her in the face.
---
#309 Posted: 05:01:59 28/03/2013
Noticing the silence I smile and kiss Rainbow lightly on the cheek, before removing my wing from her shoulder.

"Just think about it Rainbow. I'll be resting on a cloud in the sky, when you decide."

With that I take off into the air, leaving her alone with her thoughts. I find a cloud and curl up, taking a nap. Even as I sleep though tears fall down my face as I think about the others. I miss them.
#310 Posted: 07:59:44 28/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"hey" spark said, looking around. "have you seen rainbow and astrello?" she asked nightmare. The. Alicorn looked over the boat, and all around her. "no, I have not seen them"
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#311 Posted: 21:35:15 28/03/2013
My sisters smile at the two.

"I'm sure they're fine. Rainbow and Astrello have been friends for a long time. I'm sure they're just catching up with they're time together."
#312 Posted: 00:16:05 29/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Spark looked at the ground. "do you guys have any new powers since coming here?" spark asked
---
#313 Posted: 00:24:25 29/03/2013
Celestia and Luna nod.

"Yeah we can focus sunlight and moonlight, watch."

Celestia does hers first. A concentrated ray of golden sunlight comes from her horn and she writes her name in front of Spark. Luna goes next. A concentrated ray of silvery moonlight comes from her horn and she finds reflective surfaces making it dance all around them. Celestia joins her and soon the entire inside of the place glistens gold and silver.
#314 Posted: 08:33:09 29/03/2013
Rainbow Dash watches Astrello leave. A pony who is actually in love with her, and not the other way around, but in this situation she has had feeling for him before, but again what do you expect when a mare sees a prince. Looked down on the branch and touching her cheek, These feeling are different... Stronger than my wanting to be a wonderbolt. How do I choose by dreams over a prince? she placed both forehooves on the wood just staring at the mixed patters of brown bark. I've never given thought to true love... Is this the only opportunity I have of being with someone who likes me for me and not what I have or can do?... she looked to the clouds again, What do I do? I don't want to break his heart... Or mine, being alone isn't my strong-suit, only when I want to sleep do I feel like hiding... But having a relationship could stun my chances... Or boost them by being with royalty, but that would be using him... If I do accept his offer, I get him and a higher chance of becoming a Wonderbolt with true love in the mix. she stood up, "It just mixes so right." she smiled hard before a flat frown crosses, "But then...", There's my friends... I can't leave them for Canterlot, and fame...(loyalty bites hard here)
---
#315 Posted: 09:05:57 29/03/2013
OOC: After this in the fan fiction that I am writing where its Astrello X Mane Six, Rainbow Dash and four of her friends go on secrets dates with Astrello for some time. Then after the friends find out they all have affection for the Prince. They decide to create the ultimate and the largest course in all of Equestria. This course is where all six of them to decide who gets him. The contest is called: The Course of One's Heart. Every competition they can think off is put into this course. Out of the six, Pinky Pie does not compete she has since fallen for a pastry pony, whose name she will not tell anyone. Everyone else prepares ready to prove to Astrello that they are the one. Princess Celestia and her sister, Luna are the judges and referees of the contest.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 09:24:38 29/03/2013 by Wyrstel
#316 Posted: 10:23:50 29/03/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: sounds interesting, do you have any of it written

"wow" spark admired, and looked at nightmare, "what about you." nightmare shook her head. "my powers were originally with me, except that they seemed to be stronger, and i feel that my mist has changed"
---
#317 Posted: 05:41:36 30/03/2013
OOC: I do have some but its slow progress since a lot of people that have looked at it hate it.
#318 Posted: 05:59:07 30/03/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: couple extremists, if you ask me it sounds great, where can i read them?
---
#319 Posted: 06:14:22 30/03/2013
OOC: I'll send you one as soon as I finish the first chapter which will be really soon.
#320 Posted: 07:28:10 30/03/2013
Rainbow Dash flopped back down on the branch, This is an impossible decision if I cannot discuss it with the girls. she could feel her stomach churn with stress. Not knowing what to do, Rainbow Dash shook her head vigorously, stopped, and flew off quickly. With her speed enhancement, the sonic rain-boom spread across the sky as she bulleted away from the area.
---
#321 Posted: 07:43:29 30/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Spark looked up at the sky as the soic rainboom took place.
---
#322 Posted: 22:12:53 30/03/2013
ooc: How could someone hate that. It seems really cool.
"Rainbow." Shadow grinned
---
#323 Posted: 23:00:06 30/03/2013
I continue to sleep with tears falling down my cheeks, on the cloud unaffected by the Sonic Boom and the beauty of the rainbow. In my dream I dream about my friends and way they looked at me. All of them thought of me more than a friend, but I wouldn't know how much they liked me until I got us alone. I wake up and stare are the beautiful rainbow thinking of Rainbow Dash.
#324 Posted: 01:56:26 31/03/2013 | Topic Creator
The air sip suddenly stopped. "we are going to be crossing a large place with no islands, so we will wait for the fliers to catch up until we continue" Hugo explained.
---
#325 Posted: 02:18:55 31/03/2013
OOC: They hate the idea that Celestia and Luna even have a long, lost, little brother. They claim that if they had such a brother that they would have found him long ago. Of course I ask you how would you be able to find your lost brother, if neither of you know if the other exists? You wouldn't.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:54:35 02/04/2013 by Wyrstel
#326 Posted: 09:30:29 31/03/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: true, very true
---
#327 Posted: 09:55:56 31/03/2013
OOC: or Celestia could know about him, just not his whereabouts and keeps it to herself as not to get everyponies hopes up.(idea)

Rainbow Dash slowed down to grab a cloud to lay belly down on, and the cloud moved forward from her momentum upon landing. "Astrello... Wants me, out of all the mares of Equestria, he chooses me..." she looked bellow the cloud to see the small and large floating islands, "Why is this so difficult? I have to choose between dreams, friends, and love..."
---
#328 Posted: 10:21:12 31/03/2013
OOC: Yeah that's true. The idea that they know about him but don't know where he is and what to keep him a secret as to not get every pony's hope up seems more realistic with the power that Luna and Celestia have in the show. I think I'll go with that idea. The funny thing with this relationship between Rainbow Dash and me is this is the beginning of the of the start of the Mane Six's battle for my affection. You see Rainbow Dash becomes my first mare friend and then the others, other than Pinkie soon follow. Pinkie falls in love with a visiting pastry chef that also like to party like her. I warn you though when you read the fan fiction, that you are going to laugh a lot, because after the Six find out that they all have affection for me, they don't just create the course, oh no they pull pranks on one another when no one else is around whenever they can.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 23:38:52 31/03/2013 by Wyrstel
#329 Posted: 12:45:34 31/03/2013 | Topic Creator
spark could see rainbow coming up, and waved her hoof
---
#330 Posted: 13:03:37 01/04/2013
OOc: Good. I like laughing
---
#331 Posted: 02:12:12 02/04/2013
Rainbow Dash, too caught up in thoughts and memories, didn't notice Spark's wave, "I can't just... Errhh, I can't decide!"(btw she has drifted far enough that she will not see or hear anything anyone else says so none of the "Character smiles, "Hay come over here."" stuff cause she is out of earshot)she rolled over uncomfortably, continuing to try and settle the woozy motion in her stomach.
---
#332 Posted: 05:36:05 02/04/2013 | Topic Creator
spark got worried as she flew out of the airship, and flew after rainbow. "is there something wrong rainbow?"
---
#333 Posted: 05:55:35 02/04/2013
Still tired I allow the cloud the drift in the wind as I settle down for a nap.
#334 Posted: 01:55:16 03/04/2013
Quote: Wyrstel
Still tired I allow the cloud the drift in the wind as I settle down for a nap.

OOC: sleeping... He gonna get left behind(lol)..

Rainbow Dash raised her head, wiping her expression away, "It's nothing, just uh, stretching my new wings. Testing them for future use." she sat up to place her front hooves on the cloud between her hindlegs.
---
#335 Posted: 08:18:31 03/04/2013 | Topic Creator
"if you say so, just make sure you dont go way ahead of the ship, we just reached an area where there are no islands, just to let you know" spark explained, and flew back to the ship. "was rainbowdash okay?" nightmare asked as spark took her landing. "there was something on her face, dont know, but something"
---
#336 Posted: 10:55:09 03/04/2013
After a short nap I stretch my limbs and resume flying. Believing that Rainbow Dash needs time alone I fly back to the airship and land inside. Folding my wings at my side I walk into the room that is my sisters' and mine before laying down to rest and think. Though I do not show it my sisters can tell that there are things on my mind. Though with all the others around they decide to ask me about it when we are alone in our room, or wait and see if when Rainbow returns the answer may present itself to them and the others.
#337 Posted: 02:33:56 04/04/2013
Rainbow Dash shook her head, One problem at a time Dash... she flew up off the cloud to fly over the airship, circling the high view point before landing on it. Resting herself against the beam that bulbed uo from the middle.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:21:32 06/04/2013 by SpyroD
#338 Posted: 11:27:14 04/04/2013 | Topic Creator
"we're leaving now, much closer to the castle, it wil become darker from here, hope your prepared" hugo announced, and the airship began to swing into motion.
---
#339 Posted: 13:09:59 04/04/2013
Rainbow Dash leaned forward to look over the small railing to see all that was below, but sat back again. She scanned the area with slightly squinted eyes, I'm gonna have to see him again no doubt, but I won't have an answer. It's too hard to decide alone.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:23:30 06/04/2013 by SpyroD
#340 Posted: 14:25:51 04/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: we're you thinking the airship was a balloon this whole time?
---
#341 Posted: 18:26:42 04/04/2013
Bored I take out some paper from my pack and start drawing. Concentrated solely on the drawing I do however notice when Celestia enters the room. Celestia smiles as she sees me drawing and gently nudges me. I put my pencil down and turn to face her.

"Well Astrello did you have a good time with Rainbow, when you two were alone," she asks wrapping her right wing around me.

"Yes, sister and I discovered what my new power is. I can now control it as well."

Celestia beams.

"What's your new power little brother?"

"I can shoot a spray of random bolts of elements from my horn. It's like I fire rainbows at the enemy. Its beautiful but scaring as well."

Celestia smiles again.

"Well I can't wait to see it used against our enemy. It should be fun to see, she says. So do you want to draw together Astrello?"

I nod. So she and I start drawing on a large piece of paper.

Meanwhile Luna flies up on the balloon and lands beside Rainbow Dash.

"Well hello there Rainbow Dash, you seem troubled, perhaps maybe I can be of assistance," she says smiling. Her midnight mane blows wildly in the wind as she stands beside Rainbow Dash.
#342 Posted: 03:21:01 05/04/2013
OOC: is it not? You never really explained what it looks like or even where it came from... Plus all airships in skylands had/have balloons.

Rainbow Dash, a little startled by Luna's appearance, jumped up in a ready-stance. She rested herself once she recognized the princess, "It's nothing princess, really." her acting isn't exactly her strongest skill, "Just wanted to see things from my usual perspective, up high above others."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:25:15 06/04/2013 by SpyroD
#343 Posted: 03:42:39 05/04/2013
Luna raises an eyebrow and shakes her head.

"You're a horrible actor Rainbow Dash. I know something is wrong and I would like to help. If you want I can get Celestia as well. I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong," she says gently placing a hoof on her shoulder.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:03:54 30/06/2013 by Wyrstel
#344 Posted: 03:58:29 05/04/2013
Knowing nothing else to say, "Nothing particularly wrong, just in a jam." she started, "I made friends back in Ponyville, and I'd never do anything to betray or leave them. Prince Astrello comes in and causes conflict between us about who will take their chances with him." she shifted her hoof over her other foreleg, "And of course even a hard pegasus like me also has the feeling of love or attractiveness." she paused for a second to look up to Luna, "I don't want to hurt my friends by being with the one pony they all like so ver much, but I don't want to hurt the prince either. I can't make this decision alone; I feel I should talk to my friends first, and let them know what is going on." sh looked down on her forehooves, "Can't believe I just said that." she whispered to herself.
---
#345 Posted: 04:24:59 05/04/2013
Luna nods and smiles.

"Well matters of the heart are always hard decisions."
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:42:00 05/04/2013 by Wyrstel
#346 Posted: 09:49:14 05/04/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/18364....41.25%20PM.png this is flynn's airship in skylanders giants, this is the one in use right now, but its got something similare to a crow's nest (like on pirate ships)

the sky started to grow darker. spark began to glow, which surprised her. "why am i glowing like this?" she asked herself. nightmare looked as close as she can to the light. "whatever the reason, it could help with light when it gets dark"
---
StalkerSnake Yellow Sparx Gems: 1926
#347 Posted: 16:18:53 05/04/2013
Name: KuiskaSivallus
Species: Pegasus
Appearance:
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs7...kka-d502ric.png
((Credit to original artist for image))
Personality: Nice, peaceful, bold, proud, helpful
Element: Magic
Lightcore, giant, normal: Lightcore
Basic attacks:
Wing sound. shoot sparkling magic music.
Music wave. The magic of music wave rushes toward the enemies.
basic upgrades:
Powerful sound. wing sound is stronger
Controlled music. Controls the wing sound
Brave fly. KuiskaSivallus Can fly
Big wave. Music wave is bigger
Paths:
Wave rider:
Fast Wave. Music wave is faster
Wave of fear. Music wave explodes on contact.
The strongest magic. music wave makes the maximum damage.

Music curse maker:
Double magic. Shoot two Wing sounds.
Wing superpower. Wing sound makes more damage.
Hyper Wings. Wing sound makes maximun damage.

Soul gem: creates a huge light ball when Kuiskasivallus is flying

Strenght: 65
Speed: 90
Armor: 40
Luck: 95

Can I join pleasee?
(may be typos, because I'm not really good at English.)
---
Чем больше вы знаете, тем больше вы знаете
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#348 Posted: 17:05:43 05/04/2013
Pinkie pie: hi Kuiska!
#349 Posted: 22:48:48 05/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: accepted, start with you falling from the sky from the teleport beam.
---
#350 Posted: 09:18:37 06/04/2013
Quote: Stealthelfrocks
ooc: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/18364....41.25%20PM.png this is flynn's airship in skylanders giants, this is the one in use right now, but its got something similare to a crow's nest (like on pirate ships)

the sky started to grow darker. spark began to glow, which surprised her. "why am i glowing like this?" she asked herself. nightmare looked as close as she can to the light. "whatever the reason, it could help with light when it gets dark"

OOC: ok see, I haven't played or seen game play of Skylanders Giants, so I'm kinda drawing blanks here. I'll get to fixen those posts then.

Edit: Got it...

Rainbow Dash backed up some as to lean on the top of the mast, "I can't make this decision without consulting with my friends first." she looked off out to the port side of the ship, and beyond to the blue sky, which was everywhere.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:28:17 06/04/2013 by SpyroD
First | Previous | Page 7 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me