Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > My First Fan fiction-The Lost Skylanders
Page 1 of 1
My First Fan fiction-The Lost Skylanders [CLOSED]
KrisMasCool Green Sparx Gems: 130
#1 Posted: 22:28:16 18/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Well, I need Skylanders for this fan fiction. You could create one, and then send them to me!

Magic: ?
Water: ?
Fire: ?
Tech: ?
Earth: ?
Undead: Blackend, ?
Air: ?
Life: ?

You can create one, or more!
Bring me whatever you can think of when creating your Skylander!
---
Skylanders X Force or Pokémon Swap and Y? That's a weird crossover.
"You're the best, forever! Nobody's gonna' ever take you down!"
#2 Posted: 22:31:09 18/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Crumbling Larvae
Element: Cyber-Mix: "Fire/Life"
Also "cyber-mixes", "lost" and "giant/lightcore/voices/lasers" Skylanders can be posted!
"Crumbling Larvae" was an example, with a Cyber-Mix!
---
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#3 Posted: 22:54:26 22/01/2013
Freezerburn
'Icy Hot!'
Element: Fire

Primary Ability: Freeze Flame- Press the primary power button to breath frozen breath that burns enemies

Secondary Ability: Fiery Ice Slide- Press the secondary power button to turn intangible and dash in a straight line while freezing any enemies you go through

Tertiary Ability: Burning Arctic Slam- Press the tertiary power button to jump up and slam back down on the ground creating a shockwave the freezes and burns enemies at the same time

Freezerburn was not always the great fire Skylander he is today, as a matter of fact, he was never even a hero until the one day where he had tried on the Cape of Frozen Fury (worn by the great Burning Icicle), he knew that he had become a hero......Eon had seen him become the great hero he was and decided to give him a purpose. The purpose of a great Skylander.....
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#4 Posted: 16:13:36 23/01/2013
You can use any skylanders here
http://prextail202.deviantart.com/
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#5 Posted: 19:45:23 25/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Fire: Freezerburn "Icy Hot!", Crumbling Larvae (cyber-mix)

Water/Tech: Static Serpent

Water/Tech: Zaphira

Magic: Scrouge, Time Keeper
---
#6 Posted: 20:29:33 25/01/2013
Zaphira is water,Scourge is undead,Timekeeper is magic,Static serpent is a earth element
---
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#7 Posted: 22:27:15 25/01/2013
Here are some of mine.

Name: Fiz-E Drinkz
Species: Alchemist
Element: Magic
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Personality: Acts crazy, but is actually quite smart. Likes to drink Coke-Cola
Backstory: Nobody knows where this guy really came from. All we know is that he randomly appeared in Skylands one day to help fight Kaos. He was so strong, that Eon invited him to become a Skylander.
Nobody really knows why he's addicted to Coke-Cola...
Moves: Fizzy Splash (Throws his bottle of drink to create explosions), Time Warp (Warps away from enemies, leaving exploding bottles in his place), Burp (Drinks soda to create supersonic burp)

Name: Robofreak
Species: Robot
Element: Tech
Personality: Likes to fight. Hates non-robots.
Backstory: One day, while bored, Drobot decided to create a robotic clone of himself. This plan worked too well, and he ended up creating an entirely new creature! Robofreak then broke out and decided to travel the lands to find out how to become real.
Moves:Fly, Laser, Bombs

Name: FinShock
Species: Gillman
Element: Water
Personality: Shy, but when he gets angry, run.
Backstory: When only 5 years old, he was seperated from his brother, Gill Grunt during a thunderstorm. He was trapped in that storm for weeks, before being rescued by Zap and some eels. It was there, where he was taught how to use the power of electricity to help him. He then set out on a journy to find his brother.
Moves: Electric orbs, Water Jetpack, Shock Wave (creates a shock wave around him)

Name: Flarevil
Species: Devil
Element: Fire
Personality: Stubborn. Wants his own way.
Backstory: Born from the raging flames of the eternal Fire Source, he was given the duty to protect it for all life. But, after it had been taken by Kaos, and not long after, returned to the Core of Light, he was out of a job. He then used his spare time to collect stamps, until invited to join the Skylanders.
Moves: Stab (stabs with pitchfork), Fire Rush (shoots a burst of fire at enemies), Fire Arms (arms set alight to burn enemies).

Name: Zelda
Species: Dragon
Element: Life
Personality: Kind and helpful
Backstory: She is the Princess of Sunrise Spring. Each day, she would create law and order to the land. That was, however, until Kaos invaded the land to search for minions. Without a home, she was taken care of by the Skylanders, which was when she decided to become one of them.
Moves: Fly, Plant bomb (throws exploding plants), Flower Power (commands a wall of flowers to protect her)

Name: Zombodog
Species: Zombie dog
Element: Undead
Personality: Annoying. Must obey master.
Backstory: He was born from bodies of dead creatures. After his creator found him too annoying, he was locked away in a tomb for all eternity. However, while digging one day, Terrafin uncovered his tomb and freed him. Zombodog then agreed to do whatever he wanted. It was only a few says later when Terrafin got annoyed, and sent him on the journey to find the mythical creatures called 'Giants'. He has not been seen since.
Moves: Burp (burps out a deadly gas), Shadow pull (uses a chain of shadows to pull enemies towards him), Bite.

Name: Slasher
Species: Hedgehog?
Element: Earth
Personality: Likes to fight. Hates water.
Backstory: Was once a normal hedgehog, but after being exposed to magical powers, transformed. After, finding out about these magnificent powers, he decided to wander the world to help people in need.
Moves: Dig, Slash (slashes with claws), Dash (dashes into enemies).

Name: Air Raider
Element: Air
Personality: Acts strong and courageous, but gets scared easily. He however never backs down.
Backstory: He was once a warrior who worked for Zelda. One day, he was caught in a storm, and couldn't find his way back. He then found a magical map, which gave him some new powers - the powers of the wind. He began using these powers to search for hidden treasure - when he wasn't too scared.
Moves: Fly. Wind storm (shoots a storm cloud to electrify enemies). Map master (throws magical maps at enemies to trap them).
---
Bring the Fanta
#8 Posted: 19:41:35 30/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Well, prextail, I do make "mixes", so they are mixes in MY fanfics.
Okay, Vulpix?
:stardark:
---
#9 Posted: 19:45:46 30/01/2013 | Topic Creator
NEW! NEW!
Fizz-E-Drinks! - Magic
Robot-freak! - Tech
Fizz Shock! - Water
Flare-evil! - Fire
CANNOT USE "Zelda" BECAUSE OF NAME
Zombie-dog! - Undead
Slasher! - Earth
Air Raider! - Air
---
#10 Posted: 22:52:19 31/01/2013
Ok, Thats fine smilie
---
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#11 Posted: 22:58:45 31/01/2013
Okay, cool. And thanks for using some of mine! smilie
---
Bring the Fanta
#12 Posted: 22:01:15 06/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Your welcome! You are the first to see my new signature!
---
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#13 Posted: 04:03:32 26/02/2013
Copied from the fandom skylanders topic (my entry of course).
as of yet I do not think anyone has used this Skylander in any fanfic. Not even my own.

Name: Maelstrom

Species: Formerly Mabu (mutant kind, like Flynn or Cali)

Element: Undead

Catchphrase: ...(soft ghoulish wail)...

Appearance: Shaped somewhat like Flynn, but all liquid tar-black, dripping in it even. His figure's pedestal has black drips on it.

Personality: Dark, moody, and speechless, Maelstrom often lets on that he (or it) is a mindless beast, but he really wields a cunning mind. Unlike most of the Skylanders, Maelstrom is not much of a hero, acting without remorse or emotion, but merely tries to be a good guy so as to preserve the little good bit of his original self left.

Backstory: Once a Mabu scientist (he can't remember his name from back then) assigned by an unknown figure to experiment with stabilizing Darkness, but something went wrong. Saturated in Darkness, instead of corrupting, his body merged with it, his mind (at least partially) intact. At first looking like a blob of tar, he eventually learned to control his form and went on in search of purpose. He can shift his shape, has elasticity, and high defense. He also is quite fast, having little friction. His standard form resembles a Mabu, with four limbs, but he can shoot tendrils out of any point of his body and frequently uses this surprise attack.

Moves:
Primary: Darkness Lash; Shoot your tendril-like limbs out and rapidly attack enemies. Combos are possible.
Secondary: Chaos Enthrall; Form a pool of darkness using your body, trapping and damaging all enemies within it. Can move around slowly.
Third: Life Siphon; Shoot several tendrils at a nearby enemy and leech health slowly. You can be damaged while doing this.
Story moves: Shapeshift (shape only, not color or anything else) into many forms, such as a key. Corrupt Coat, where Maelstrom coats an enemy in his darkness, siphoning their life and suffocating them.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Aura Dragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1353
#14 Posted: 07:25:53 26/02/2013
Name: Marie
Element: Magic
Personality: A dragon of the purest heart; Marie is gentle and caring, willing to protect the innocent and her friends at the cost of her own life if needed. Marie is good at giving advice and prefers to avoid violence if it isn't needed. Though pure at heart Marie will not hesitate to fight for what she beleives in and will do everything in her power to defeat evil.
Appearance: http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8647/char3hu.png (the yellow on her maw is scales, not a beak. Same with the yelow on her legs)
Backstory: Marie is an Aura Dragon, a species with the power to sense the aura (the life source of every living creature). When she was only six an evil hawk by the name of Falcon wiped out the rest of her kind during a night where spirit dragons are left powerless, Marie was the only survivor. Now Marie travels through Skylands as a wanderer, helping those in need whenever she can; her kind deeds gained her the title 'The Guardian of Peace'.

Attacks:
Main: Aura Blast; A beam of energy that deals a good amount of damage to enemies. (Super effective on beings of darkness)
Secondary: Spiritual Shard; Several shards of spiritual energy that can temporarily stun enemies
Third: Sacrifice; Uses some of her own life force to heal another (amount depends on how severe the wound is) this leaves Marie very vulnerable to any attacks because of the strength it takes.
---
Story status- Skylanders: The Forgotten Elements- Chapter 11 is up ~ End of all Hope- Done

~Watch the Power of Aura~
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:17:55 27/02/2013 by Aura Dragon
Spyrogirl15 Blue Sparx Gems: 794
#15 Posted: 19:19:25 26/02/2013
I have two if that's alright you don't have to use them both.

Name: Natasha
Element: Water
Species: Canadian Goose
Appearance: Just your average canadian goose but she has a white raindrop marking on her forehead
Personality: Natasha is very motherly and trys to help those in need of comfortwhenever she can. She is also extremely protective of those she cares about and won't hesitate to protect them.
Backstory:
Attacks:
First: Aqua Stream; Summons a stream of water that she can control at will. If by a source of water she can drag an enemy into it, drowning them.
Second: Tital Wave; Attacks with a wave of water.
Third: Silver Heal; Using water she can heal her alies (both in and out of battle)
Other: Though flight isn't one of her attacks she can fly

Name: K-9
Element: Tech
Species: Wolf
Appearance: http://i1207.photobucket.com/a...ylanderRisk.png
Personality:
History: In a dead, wasteland of an island far beyond the outlands K-9 was born, forced to live as a slave to keep his family alive. When he was old enough he finally stood up against his captor and after a gruesome battle he was victorious. But, this battle had wounded him greatly as he'd lost both his right eye and front right leg; He fell unconscious from the blood loss not long after. When he awoke he was like he is now, half robotic and half living creature. Out of anger he attacked everyone around him, leaving only once the ground was stained with their blood. To leave behind his past K-9 left for the mainland and, havng forgotten his birth name, decided to go by K-9 because of his appearance. Whenever he tried to talk to anyone in the mainland they'd either run in fear or shoo him away. By this time, having lost all hope, he now wanders Skylands alone, searching for a new place to call home.
Moves:
First: Metal Claw; Slashes enemies with razor-sharp, metalic claws.
Second: Plasma Beam; A beam of plasma energy is fired at enemies.
Third: Cyber Sheild; Protects K-9 at the cost of some of his health.
Other: Nothing to say here
---
Even in the darkest of times, there is hope. ~Ignitus TLoS: Dawn of The Dragon
Skylanders: the next generation- Chapter 12 is up
#16 Posted: 18:56:20 13/03/2013 | Topic Creator
MAELSTROM - USED - CHAPTER THREE - UNDEAD TEAM
MARIE - USED - CHAPTER THREE - MAGIC TEAM
NATASHA - USED - CHAPTER FOUR, CAMEO - CHAPTER SIX, SPEAKING - WATER TEAM
K-9 - USED - CHAPTER FIVE, AS ENEMY - CHAPTER SIX, AS HERO - TECH TEAM/ROBOTIC LUNG CANCER (R.L.C)

Chapters:

ONE: The Lost Ones
TWO: The Teams, Part 1
THREE: The Teams, Part 2
FOUR: The Secrests of N.T.S.A, NaTaShA
FIVE: NaTaShA Is A Hero?, Part 1 and Attack of the R.L.C!, Part 2
SIX: NaTaShA VS R.L.C, Robotic Lung Cancer
SEVEN: The Last Lost Skylander!!!
---
#17 Posted: 14:42:36 17/03/2013
Do you have it wrote yet
---
#18 Posted: 19:02:43 23/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Not really, I know the plot of each chapter and the synopsis, which gave me the titles and order.

The Lost Ones - "Spyro and friends learn about the 'Lost Ones'."
The Teams, Part 1 - "The Skylanders are introduced to The Teams."
The Teams, Part 2 - "The Skylanders have a practice mission with the Teams."
The Secrets of N.T.S.A, NaTaShA - "The Skylanders learn about NaTaShA."
NaTaShA Is A Hero? (Chapter Five, Part 1) - "NaTaShA gets found by The Skylanders. They fight, ending in NaTaShA revealing herself to be a lost Skylander!"
Attack of the R.L.C! (Chapter Five, Part Two) - "NaTaShA, Spyro, and the others get attacked by The R.L.C!"
NaTaShA VS R.L.C, Robot Lung Cancer - "R.L.C introduce themselves as "Robotic Lung Cancer," and have a ultimate fight with Natasha."
The Last Lost Skylander!!! - "Eon, Natasha, The R.L.C (Robotic Lung Cancer), Spyro, and the others find the last lost Skylander, Marie." (Marie makes a cameo at the end of Chapter Three: Teams, Part 2, but appears in fully when The Darkness is in control)

Full Story - "Spyro and friends set to find the lost Skylanders. Meanwhile, Kaos and The Darkness take over Skylands while Eon and the Skylanders are away. On the way, they meet NaTaShA, Robotic Lung Cancer, The Elemental Teams, The Lost Skylanders, and many more!"

Altogether, the fanfic would be a full-length movie. So, the plot of that would be:

The Lost Skylanders - "Spyro and friends set to find the lost Skylanders. Meanwhile, Kaos and The Darkness take over Skylands while Eon and the Skylanders are away. On the way, they meet NaTaShA, Robotic Lung Cancer, The Elemental Teams, The Lost Skylanders, and many more! Spyro and friends learn about the 'Lost Ones'. The Skylanders are introduced to The Teams. The Skylanders have a practice mission with the Teams. The Skylanders learn about NaTaShA. NaTaShA gets found by The Skylanders. They fight, ending in NaTaShA revealing herself to be a lost Skylander! NaTaShA, Spyro, and the others get attacked by The R.L.C! R.L.C introduce themselves as "Robotic Lung Cancer," and have a ultimate fight with Natasha. Eon, Natasha, The R.L.C (Robotic Lung Cancer), Spyro, and the others find the last lost Skylander, Marie."

OK, in the story, there will be a theme song:

Skylanders! Skylanders!
They are big,
They are small,
Some are strong,
Some are not,
But they still are, the greatest heroes of all time!
Introducing the main characters!
Spyro, a Magic dragon,
Gill Grunt, a talkin' fish!
And let's say, "Hello," to Trigger Happy,
Cuz' his guns make even gold explode!
And the secondary!
Eruptor, a Fire beast,
Slam-Bam, who makes things go "Bam," when he slams,
For he is "Slam-Bam!"
Dino-Rang, a dinosaur who knows his throws,
Boomer, the crazy little troll who blows things up!! (Duh)
Duh, duh, duh!
Don't forget Bash, who bashes the bash and the best, into dust,
And then, Hex, a witch who, kinda got captured once by Malefor, or something, then...
Shut it, you bird!
For your information, I am not a-
Nobody cares!
Just shut up! And, Cynder, a Undead dragon,
Although she hardly was ever dead
but what he heck? Who cares?
Zap's zappin' yo' face off, yeah! (Zappin' yo' face off, yeah!)
Jet-Vac has a vacuum, that sucks you up in... um, the place where Skylanders go if they've sinned and then die,
And lastly, Pop Fizz, the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde sort of guy!
But then,
There is, Master Eon, who does not care at all for The Darkness, and is a floating head (his head got chopped off, pretty dark),
And the other guys!
They try to destroy The Darkness and Kaos, and try to find the Lost Skylanders,
It's! The!
LOST SKYLANDERS!! Doo, doo.

Chapter 1 (< the chapter number) - The Lost Ones (< the chapter title)
---
#19 Posted: 19:32:20 23/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Rules (Note: rules for upcoming role play)

Remember the target age (preteens): (Like TV-PG-V stuff)
Language - "Heck," "Hell," "Crap," "The a-word," and infrequent/one use of the "b-word."
Violence - TV-PG-V like, so very minor blood, violence without blood is allowed in all ways.
Sex and Nudity - Girls with briefly covered cleavage if fantasy are allowed, seven at maximum sexual references, kissing, "making love," references to birth and pregnancy are allowed.
Drugs/Alcoholism/Smoking - Fantasy uses (i.e, "elemental stones" are treated as drugs, like that) and references are allowed.
Frightening/Intense Scenes - Some scenes can be scary, action has to have its emotional moments.
This is rated WEB-PG-V.

Keep stuff in story line unless jokes.

References to all Spyro franchises are allowed.

Chatter is allowed.

Question of the Month: The Lost Skylanders Edition will be on my guestbook from March to whenever the sequel has its story.

Sequel

Skylanders: The Lost Skylanders will have a sequel, hopefully you can return for it. It is called Skylanders II: The Lost Skylanders Return!! Theme song unfinished:

Note: This is unfinished.

Skylanders II,
II for II,
Roman numerals for two,
II,
But when Skylanders is mixed with it...
IT GETS REALLY AWESOME!!
They sing Party Hard and they start,
To make a sequel...
And that! Is!...
Skylanders II: The Lost Skylanders Return!!, yeah! Return, yeah!!
Oh, yeah!
Now first, we found the Lost Skylanders,
Now they return to defeat the evil forces of evil.
In SKYLANDERS II: THE LOST SKYLANDERS RETURN!!, yeah!!!
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me