Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 5 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16
To Beat a Horror (MLP RP) [CLOSED]
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#201 Posted: 09:18:12 03/02/2013
I bow and smile.

"Just doing what I do best, protecting the people."
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#202 Posted: 02:51:06 04/02/2013
"Well this pony doesn't need all that much protection from others, if you know what I mean." he flung his sword up and caught it by the handle, and slid it into the shieth at his side, "So how did a zebra, like yourself, end up in this little town?" he turned from Slendermane to Zendral, "You look a little big to be in such a small town."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#203 Posted: 02:59:27 04/02/2013
I smile.

"I'm an outsider that's why I seem out of place. My original homeland was completely destroyed and now I travel the world, making jewelry for anyone who asks. Only my sister and I survived the catastrophe."
#204 Posted: 03:22:34 04/02/2013
"What happened?" he backed away from the body to approach Zendral(X'D I'm sorry, but his name sounds like something you'd find in a pharmacy), "And are you sure you're the only survivors? No pony is ever 100% sure about anything." Colton stood aside from the zebra again so they could speak more clearly to one another.

OOC: what do I do with Clayton!? Should I just leave the other player?
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#205 Posted: 04:28:23 04/02/2013
I nod and tears fall down my cheeks.

"Yes I know we are the last, you see an unstoppable flame raged throughout our homeland consuming it all before disappearing. My sister and I got a warning ahead of time and fled, but no one believed us. Thus they perished in the flames that we warned them would come," I say afraid to tell the truth.
Nyght Gold Sparx Gems: 2765
#206 Posted: 05:08:30 04/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Do what you feel is necessary.

Candlewick slid to a stop as he saw Colton and Zendral standing over Slendermane's body. He threw his axe with all of his magical strength, the blade spinning through the air.
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
#207 Posted: 05:36:11 04/02/2013
I flip around and due to my quick reactions dodge as the ax buries itself into a tree. I rip the weapon out of the tree and hand it to the other pony. Then I walk over to Candlewick before leading him back to where my friend is standing still inspecting the ax.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:33:09 04/02/2013 by Wyrstel
#208 Posted: 19:41:59 04/02/2013
Quote: Wyrstel
I flip around and a wall of stone forms in front of me blocking the ax, before like a wave knocking Candlewick to the ground. The ax falls to the ground with a clang. I pick up the weapon and hand it to the other pony. Then I walk over to Candlewick before leading him back to where my friend is standing still inspecting the ax.

OOC: *clears throat* One does not simply form a stone wall without having actual magic, plus you said he threw his amulaets away for a more fair fight, aaannnndd: I'm sure no one would think, "Maybe I should make my character plan far enough ahead that nothing can get past him, like a random wall that protects him without a thought." when someone's character throws a weapon as hard as they can with a magical push.

Colton just dropped the axe to the ground, "Axes are too barbaric, swords are two sided and have a wider range of effect."
---
#209 Posted: 20:34:48 04/02/2013
OOC: Sorry about that Spyro, I changed it so, I dodged the weapon.
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#210 Posted: 02:47:57 05/02/2013
Sicolus appeared and saw what happened. A wicked smile spread across his face and he began to pre weave a spell.
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
#211 Posted: 04:42:23 05/02/2013
OOC: thank you, try to think a little more logical. Like "Ok, if he can do this, I should be able to explain it." you get what I mean?(I'm a critical person, nothing I can really help(never trying to be rude/insulting/hater/mean))

Colton noticed Sicolus as his magic gave him away, "Who's there?" he was ready to draw his weapon again.
---
#212 Posted: 04:55:19 05/02/2013 | Topic Creator
In the slight confusion, nopony noticed Slendermane's body had vanished.

Candlewick struggled against Zendral. "Lemme go!" He shouted from under his mask.
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
#213 Posted: 05:20:39 05/02/2013
Looking from Sicolus to the child, "Children should not play with things like axes or any other harmful materials." he eyed the dark unicorn once more.
---
#214 Posted: 05:29:02 05/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"You hurt my friend! That means you should be hurt too!" Candlewick continued to struggle.
---
#215 Posted: 05:33:58 05/02/2013
"Your friend?" he returned focus to the young pony, "He," he pointed to were Slendermane was without looking, "Was trying to kill... Eh," looking to Zendral, "What's your name?"
--
OOC: I'm done!

Clayton had finished his work on Cobalt's wound and sent him on his way out of the shop, "Well that was one interesting character." he commented noticing Colton wasnt there, "What the? Colton!?" he called out through the shop. "Where'd he go?" he asked without a reply.
---
#216 Posted: 17:39:53 05/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Candlewick looked where Colton was pointing and giggled, his mask muffling it slightly. "Slendy's gone."
---
#217 Posted: 18:00:11 05/02/2013
I smile at Colton and reply.

"My name is Zendral. I'm a traveler from a land that was destroyed by fire. I make jewelry, such as amulets, talismans, rings, necklaces and earrings for a living. I gaze at Candlewick and understand.
He's a Maskie, Colton on of Slendermane's spies and helpers."
#218 Posted: 19:08:07 05/02/2013
Sicolus walked forward "chill out its just me" he looked at candlewick "maski huh. That's cute" he laughed. Sicolus looked over to where slendermane once was. 'Dang there goes my whole plan, now that spell is pointless' he thought to himself'. He looked back at the maski "then again we do have bait" he smiled darkly.
---
#219 Posted: 19:17:01 05/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"The others won't like it if you hurt me." Candlewick said cryptically.
St that moment, almost a dozen little shadows shifted in the trees.
---
#220 Posted: 19:27:22 05/02/2013
Sicolus laughed "this proving very interesting" he then pulled a blade from his mane and put it up against candlewicks throat. He looked into candlewicks eyes and smiled "try me".
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:29:20 05/02/2013 by SandmanOfTexas
#221 Posted: 19:32:01 05/02/2013
Pulling the sword from its sheath, "I won't like it if they get closer. Come to think of it, neither would Clayton." Colton stepped over toward the zebra, "Well to let you know, I'm a swords maker, and master of the art. I know over a hundred was to block a vertical slash."
--
Clayton walked out into the rain, Seems to have lightened up, but then again there aren't a lot of thinkers out there. he made his way to the end of the street.
---
#222 Posted: 20:48:20 05/02/2013
I gaze at Colton and smile.

Well its a good skill to have. Then I turn to Candlewick. Let your little friends come, I've got some surprises for them and I'm sure the townsfolk would have a hell of a time with them. Beside your greatest weapon and leader Slendermane is down. How strong do you think you all really are without him. Though Colton even if he is laying like that I suggest you and I still bind him. We don't know entirely what he is capable of, I'm sure our friend Sicolus can handle Candlewick."
#223 Posted: 21:59:43 05/02/2013 | Topic Creator
A figure was outlined in the darkness of the trees, watching intently. Several smaller figures surrounded it, skipping or standing still.
"Down, Zendral? Even you failed to notice my leave. Now release little Candlewick. He has done nothing wrong to you."
---
#224 Posted: 00:11:07 06/02/2013
I turn to face Slendermane and glare. "You sneaky bastard, next time, I'll make sure to break your neck beneath my hooves. Then I look back at Candlewick and a sinister smile forms on my face. If you want him so badly Slendermane, why don't you come get him. I'm always ready for another round and I'm sure my friends here would love for a shot against the little traitors that are your spies and helpers. I'm not afraid of you or your little helpers. If you want him then come and get him Slendermane!"
#225 Posted: 00:34:14 06/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Slendermane's face contracted as if narrowing its eyes. Its tendrils writhed angrily before shooting out at lightning speed, ensnaring all but Candlewick.
Feel my power!
The little Maskies converged on Candlewick, taking him deeo into the forest.
---
#226 Posted: 01:30:13 06/02/2013
Suddenly all around me bursts into flame. All living things are thrown out of the range of my aura as the spell upon the village works its magic. As all begin to stir I gather my cloak and things before vanishing into the darkness. The flames vanish as I leave and the magic upon the place begins to rebuild after all the damage has been done. I sigh and lay beneath a tree wondering what to do. I had just almost caused the same thing that I did years ago. I am a powerful but unstable magician.
#227 Posted: 02:30:01 06/02/2013
Sicolus cursed "so close you motherbucker why did you have to open your mouth I had it all planned out he would have been puddie in my hands or that 'maski would be dead. I even pre wove a spell" sicolus ranted angrily. "I would have used a motion trigger and slendermane wouldn't have been able to do anything". He turned towards zendral "nexttime think before you act. "Now if you don't mind I need to find some scari-berries" sicolus said as he walked off.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:07:28 06/02/2013 by SandmanOfTexas
#228 Posted: 03:55:13 06/02/2013
Colton stood where he was freed, "What was that?" he raised his right hoof as the grass grew back so quickly, "He is quite clever." he still stood there with sword ready for anything else, "I know you all wouldn't just leave because he ran off. There are still two of us here!" he called out winking to Sicolus.
--
Clayton saw the sudden burst of flames, "That better not be that pyro psycho." he mumbled to himself before running off toward the site.(he isn't there yet, btw)
---
#229 Posted: 06:29:10 06/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Slendermane was stumbling, the skin on his front burned clean off. The pale flesh began to regenerate over the exposed bones until it regained its appearance. Even the suit and tie regenerated thread-by-thread. Then, in what seemed to be a flash of static, Slendermane vanished.
---
#230 Posted: 16:05:26 06/02/2013
"Well run then." Colton said heroicly, but inside he's relieved to get off without a scratch... Wait, he already hurt himself when he fell out through the bushes.
---
#231 Posted: 01:57:16 07/02/2013
With everyone is disarray I return to my home and lay down in my bed. Exhausted and hurt within I fall asleep. Tears runs down my face a splash onto the ground. A spell upon the door only allows friends or family to enter. Though I have no need to protect myself from Slendermane with extra spells for my amulets and talismans around my neck will protect me. Besides it is unlikely that he will return so soon after seeing and feeling the effect of flames I conjured.
#232 Posted: 16:14:34 07/02/2013
Sicolus walked through the dark woods. He wasn't scared of the maski, if there was any still around, and slendermane was wounded. He had grabbed his blade before he had left. Which reminded him of something, he looked down at his hoof and stomped. A blade shot out glinting dangerously. "Ah warm memories" he said nostalgically.
---
#233 Posted: 17:39:48 07/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I spy with my little eye, a Factory reference.

The dark clouds parted to reveal the orange sunset. The evening Slenderhour was fast approaching. Slendermane was nowhere ti be seen.
---
#234 Posted: 19:34:05 07/02/2013
OOC: me too...

Colton shrugged off the ignorance from Sicolus(ignorance as in he ignored him) and walked back toward town. He met up with Clayton near the edge of the trees, "What were you doing in there?"

"I felt like walking around, I'm not staying inside all day. I ran into a zebra who was being attacked by the faceless pony the town is scared of. Though he was easily taken down, he got away somehow." Colton walked by as he talked, "I'm going back to your shop now, I'm a little tired, this day seem to go by quickly... Maybe it was the storm." he suggested as they both headed back into town.
---
#235 Posted: 02:39:43 08/02/2013
ooc:maybe smilie

Sicolus was almost to ponyville when he realized what time it was. "well this ought to be fun" he said. he had been off in his memorys not even paying attention to where he was going. "now where are those berries?" he asked aloud.
---
#236 Posted: 05:25:42 08/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: This connection you have forged between SpyroD's and my RPs has intrigued me. In the possible sequel to this (if you guys play your cards right, or just stay interested long enough ^~^) I might introduce something to strengthen it. ;P
---
#237 Posted: 17:21:28 09/02/2013
Ooc: somepony post already
---
#238 Posted: 18:41:25 09/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Activating filler post...

The sun slowly slipped down the horizon, ticking away everypony's last moments of light. The moment the sun was no longer visible, crushing blackness flooded the world. Everypony was completely blind, having to feel their way home. No lights flared up in the town, for light was death during Slenderhour.
---
#239 Posted: 19:10:45 09/02/2013
As Slenderhour falls I stretch and drape my cloak over me and decide to take a stroll around the place I had come to call my home for some time now.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:33:04 09/02/2013 by Wyrstel
#240 Posted: 20:08:14 09/02/2013
OOC: well if we are going to have the stories intertwine, I can put my brother pegasi in episode 2 of the Factory. If we go any further, I'd like to hear your ideas of how it would work, Nyght.

Colton and Clayton were in the building before it was pitch-black, "The most annoying time of day." Clayton commented locking the door as Colton lit a lantern, but the tables blocked the dim light from getting out. "Why does Celestia cage us here?" he continued to the counter to open the register, "We aren't all animals." he slammed the register shut with no cling of pieces to be heard.

"Celestia is probably working on figuring out how to get rid of the guy out there. What did they call him? I think Slendermane." Colton pulled up an unused table to lay on, "She wouldn't let us suffer, I'm sure she'll find something out." he rotated around a little.
---
#241 Posted: 20:22:23 09/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: We'll dicuss it in pm. smilie
OOC2: Slendermane attacks least this time of day, Wyrstel.

Slendermane sat on the steps of the ruined town hall, waiting. It was just as blind as everypony else. The ponies learned this a while ago.

But out from the darkness glowed a yellow light, drawing ever closer to the monster.
---
#242 Posted: 20:29:42 09/02/2013
OOC: Oh alright I forgot that, I changed it.
#243 Posted: 20:39:01 09/02/2013
Sicolus walked through the dark streets of ponyville. he was twirling his knife around, the taste of scari berries was still on his tongue. He had a special present for slendermane. 'taking the total opposite path of a sane pony i see' said the voice. "says the voice in my head" replied sicolus
---
#244 Posted: 22:03:18 09/02/2013 | Topic Creator
The light reached Slendermane, the white mask of Candlewick's outfit becoming visible.
"Whatcha' sitting in the dark for, Slendy?"
Slendermane did nothing but draw the child into a hug. Candlewick hugged back, his glowing horn getting brighter.
---
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#245 Posted: 22:41:59 09/02/2013
Hellena made her way carefully through the streets, eyes wide in the hope to catch any light that would happen to be on, to no avail.
"Supposed to have been here a few days... Should be in Canterlot... Should've been on my way home by now." she muttered, before pausing to take a deep breath. "Then again; Why am I still alive to begin with?"
---
self professed austGAYlian
#246 Posted: 06:04:24 10/02/2013
OOC: I like Colton, he's my whimsical character.

Colton spun a little too fast and ended up on the floor, "What to do, what to do..." he sat up to look at his brother who stood with his left hoof on the register, "Hey..." he paused for Clayton to look up from the register, "What did those berries taste like?"

Clayton sighed dropping his hoof to the floor, "They were sweet... Like natural candy. Its just they were too sweet for my liking. Good thing too," he walked from behind the counter, "Everypony who had more than five have gotten extreme paranoia and are steadily descending into madness." he finished as he pulled an apple from the bag he had brought in earlier.

Edit: just a spelling error... Makes me look stupid...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:42:51 11/02/2013 by SpyroD
#247 Posted: 06:40:09 10/02/2013
"We all ask that question at some point in time" said sicolus as he stumbled upon hellena in the darkness. He lit his horn in a blood red light and stabbed his knife into the ground and extended his hoof "I'm sicolus". He was starting to see hallucinations and his one voice had turned into many, the scari berries had served only to make him gittier and to increase his insanity. The urge to kill was great and it took all his will power to keep from causing harm and to seem sane.
---
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#248 Posted: 06:48:35 10/02/2013
"Uh..." Hellena was surprised by the sudden pony in the dark. "I'm Hellena. Proffesional arso- no, um, firefighter... Yeah, that's it. Firefighter." She took a step back as she noticed Sicolus starting to act 'odd'.
---
self professed austGAYlian
#249 Posted: 14:31:15 10/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Slendermane shoved Candlewick to the side, seeing a dim red glow not too far away. The little Maskie doused his light, plunging them into total darkness again.
"Stay here, child. I will return."
It moved through the street silently until it stopped, just far enough away to not be seen, but close enough to recognize it's two favorite unicorns.
---
#250 Posted: 17:45:08 10/02/2013
I wander through the darkness guided by an amulet with silver tree. The amulet guides me through the darkness and to a tree house in the middle of the Everfree Forest. Nervous by knowing this is not coincidence I knock on the door of the place not knowing that I will finally be reunited with my sister.
First | Previous | Page 5 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me