Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16
To Beat a Horror (MLP RP) [CLOSED]
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#151 Posted: 15:59:28 27/01/2013
Sicolus looked to the door. He smiled "I'm obviously not the only crazy one here" he chuckled."if you die can I have that vase, its a nice vase."
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
Nyght Gold Sparx Gems: 2765
#152 Posted: 16:28:46 27/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Your magic is strong, Zendral. And I know well the page you speak of. But you forget, there still remains another sheet. Though you may damage me, I will return! Only one Zebra had ever glimpsed the missing page. But your great-grandfather could not commit the act. I have hidden the page after he died, and without it, you cannot hope to defeat me!"

Candlewick wove through the streets before reaching the remains of Sugarcube Corner. He peeked cautiously through the window. There was no zebra.

Zecora heard the words and saw the writing on the wall. She tore from her home at lightning speed, galloping toward Ponyville.
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:31:14 27/01/2013 by Nyght
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#153 Posted: 20:59:40 27/01/2013
"That is where you are wrong, Slendermane. I have already pieced together the missing pieces. The prophesy here is about me, while the page you hid is about my sister. It is not I who will defeat you, but the two of us who shall, for we are the fear you tried to extinguish so long ago. I need not that missing piece to know why all these years you have hunted us, you wanted us dead for you have read the page you hid and it speaks of my sister. Only together can we destroy you, but all I need to do is delay you until she arrives and that will be my pleasure. Slendermane I challenge you to battle."

Together the two pieces read:

"Though through tragedy and fear you kept them apart,
So do we, the ancestors wish this to you to depart,
You horror of the night,
Whose name causes fear and fright,
Dark menace and taker of life,
You who thought your life was free of strife,
Here upon the night,when the blaze that took it all,
Will you who terrorizes us, fall
You who should have your own fate known,
With Zendral's Blaze your death you have sewn,
You who with fear did this land bend,
Upon this land will you at last meet your end.
Though you may run to escape your fate,
You're mistake did you realize too late,
Those you believed were gone have always been in your sight,
No running or hiding will allow you to avoid this fight,
Two zebras, dwell here this night,
The first, Zecora, the sister who seeks,
Though now she alone sleeps,
The second, Zendral, the brother who lost it all,
Will work beside his sister to bring about your downfall,
When this night does finally come,
All shall have their freedom,
The sister will rise to gather beside her brother,
To fight against the monster,
You, that took him away from her that night,
Making her believe that he was forever gone from her sight
Rise shall the princesses that have quaked in fear of you along with all the land,
To see the battle at hand,
There as you fall, their eyes shall meet,
Her quest, now complete,
Finally after so many years of being divided,
Brother and sister will at last be united,
As they are united as one,
You will be undone."
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:53:33 31/01/2013 by Wyrstel
#154 Posted: 22:00:27 27/01/2013
Sicolus's smile fade "listen kid don't get cocky. those where written by ponies, or some such being, and as we know nopony is perfect. So that's all in theory. and from what i've learned theory can greatly contrast practice. slow down and come up with your own answer first, or you just might end up dead, i have seen it happen before." 'kill him' said the voice. 'that would kind of contradict my whole reason for being here' he replied in his head. "it is like a blade, every blade has a flaw no matter how small. Do what you want this is just advice from a 'friend'." 'from what i know slendermane feeds off the psych specifically fear. so he may be right, it could all be mental. But that may also mean that we may have to cure everypony in town of their fear of slendermane. at that rate he may never disappear' he thought to himself. 'you can't fear if you are dead' insisted the voice. 'that is your solution to everything. besides its just a theory' he thought back.
---
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#155 Posted: 22:17:52 27/01/2013
"Oh, hi." Hellena said, making her way into the cafe. "Are there any of the jam scones left? I-" She paused, seeing a masked-foal. She watched it leave, before continuing on absent-mindedly. "-'m a bit peckish, yeah..."
---
self professed austGAYlian
#156 Posted: 22:33:47 27/01/2013
I turn toward Sicolus's.

"Maybe you don't know if he is real but my sister and I know. For he was once of our tribe. An ambitious and clever zebra always wishing to prove himself to the world. However soon his ambitions led to a split among our people and civil war. Our side eventually came out on top and he was put into exile. Then many years later he returned for vengeance.It was him that caused the fire that killed all but the two of us. It was him that gave me this slashes over my eyes and it was him that separated us all these years." Tonight my sister and I will end his reign of terror forever," I say firmly before stepping toward the glowing figure that is Slendermane.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:54:06 31/01/2013 by Wyrstel
#157 Posted: 22:51:27 27/01/2013
"oh i have no doubt he is real, I am simply warning caution." sicolus said.
---
#158 Posted: 23:58:25 27/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Slendermane stepped toward Zendral as well.
"Your words are so strong for a Zebra that hides behind his charms. I have consumed many ponies. Each making me stronger. Only a few more unicorns and a Zebra will allow me to send this barrier crashing down. Your sister may possess similar magic, but it isn't as strong...."
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
#159 Posted: 00:17:12 28/01/2013
"oh great i'm on the menu" sicolus said. "watch his weakness is gonna end up being something simple like fire" he chuckled.
---
#160 Posted: 02:14:21 28/01/2013
I smile and remove the charms around my neck and place them on the table by the window.

"You happy now no we are on even footing. I cannot kill you on my own but I can hold you long enough for my sister to arrive and then together we will destroy you ridding this land of your tyranny. You made a great mistake killing all the others for Zecora and I will end you forever."

I step forward and my muscles ripple. As I glare at him my scars over my eyes make me even more terrifying.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:54:42 31/01/2013 by Wyrstel
#161 Posted: 03:53:50 28/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"We will settle this the way our ancestors have." It said, casting away its suit jacket and pulling off the dress shirt and tie. A fire-blackened hole sat right over where its heart should have been. "Recognize this? I wasn't just exiled, I was murdered!"
---
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#162 Posted: 03:59:59 28/01/2013
OOC: guys... I thought it was morning... That's how it started, and the storm must have lasted about thirty minutes(at most) with how fast things seem to have gone. Plus I made my pegasi have swords to defend themselves from slendermane to find that they may never meat... Is any of this making sense anymore? My chars are frozen right now, like they have been a few times...
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#163 Posted: 04:04:39 28/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Don't worry. This isn't over.
---
#164 Posted: 04:13:51 28/01/2013
OOC: ok, I wasnt mad, just confused... Go on.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#165 Posted: 04:36:33 28/01/2013
"Wow your heartless" sicolus said, then he burst into laughter. "If your just complaining about dieing bro you have no idea, of course it must suck being murdered considering you can't go out the way you want to."
---
#166 Posted: 05:39:47 28/01/2013
OOC: I'm sorry SpyroD if it seemed like I was trying to end this. All I wanted was a fight between Slendermane and my character so that Zecora and him could be finally united.

I gaze at the hole. Then I remember. Tears fall down my face as I speak.

"Slendermane, I know who it is that killed you. It was by my own hoof that you perished. I did it all against my will. The elders cast powerful magic upon me. Tears fall down my face as fall to my knees. I'm so sorry Slendermane, I made you what you are now. I have something for you, you need not accept it if you still hate me after all these years. I made it for you after it all happened."

I reach into my cloak and pull out a wooden box, before opening it to reveal and magic heart made from jewels I had gathered over the years. I can never replace your true heart but I thought at least you should have one. Then summoning the power within I pour it into the heart. All can hear the jeweled heart's thump, thump as it comes to life, then with my magic I place the box and the heart beside Slendermane.

"I only wish there was more I could do," I say sadly wiping a tear away with my hoof.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:55:43 31/01/2013 by Wyrstel
#167 Posted: 06:05:34 28/01/2013 | Topic Creator
There was no expression on Slendermane's white face. "A heart? That's....that's....
What appeared to be intense static distorted Slendermane's image, giving him a striped appearance. It lasted onlya moment before its appearance became normal again.
"Pathetic." it kicked the box to the side.

Zecora stopped behind a shrub, hiding from the monster she nearly ran into.
---
#168 Posted: 07:48:01 28/01/2013
"It is as I suspected two parts of you are at war. The horror that takes lives that is known as Slendermane and the friend I knew so long ago named Slendermane. The one I want back is trapped within the darkness that haunts and terrorizes this place. I will free him and put to rest your pain and agony. There is no need to feel your rage any longer Slendermane, the ones that made me kill you have long passed away. It is time you let go, Slendermane, let the pain of the past leave you and let your friends take care of the rest. Let me be there for you, and you will be healed. Even a hole in the chest can be healed with time. For with time a new heart will grow and with it the scars of the past will vanish. Please Slendermane my old friend it is time you let go of the pain and anger. For it has created this monster that terrorizes the land. If you let go the evil monster will disappear and with mine and sister magic we will set you at rest or revive you."
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 08:43:27 28/01/2013 by Wyrstel
#169 Posted: 08:41:56 28/01/2013
Hellena stared out the door, orange eyes narrowed. "Hmm. Something's going on out there, I think."
---
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#170 Posted: 08:59:30 28/01/2013
"I don't really care 'bout what is going on out there." Pinkie said, cleaning up all of the cream.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#171 Posted: 09:23:19 28/01/2013
"I don't either, but I kinda have to know in order to know what's important enough to burn." Hellena said. "I wish I could just do my job without a care in the world."
---
#172 Posted: 22:21:01 28/01/2013
Sicolus laughed "I can tell you from experience it isn't that simple. The only way you can deal with a problem like that is to put the rabid dog down."
---
#173 Posted: 22:38:26 28/01/2013
I turn toward Sicolus.

"If I have to I will, I say with sadness in my eyes, but if I can I will save him, I say. He and my sister are all I have left."
#174 Posted: 03:09:04 29/01/2013
With a few wraps of the bandage coil and some medicine to improve healing speed, Clayton finished with the wound on Cobalt, "There, all set. Now, however you got it before, try to avoid it this time." he patted her back softly, "What drew you to this part of town?" he asked putting the extra medical supplies in the case before resealing it. Colton rolled over a bit to see Cobapt and wait for his reply.
---
#175 Posted: 03:14:24 29/01/2013
Sicolus chuckled again "don't talk to me about loss wait until the only thing you have left is killing, is violence, and the only escape is death and you wait for it every waking moment of your life. How you wait for this nightmare to be over, how ever breath hurts more than the last and you can hardly live with what you have done, how you have no one and no one wants you. Then talk to me of loss. and i will tell you of gain." he said with a permanent smile.
---
#176 Posted: 03:25:10 29/01/2013
I walk over to Sicolus and place a hoof on his shoulder.

"Well you have me friend, if that counts any, I say with a smile. As for the vase go ahead and take it, think of it as a welcome gift."
#177 Posted: 04:49:59 30/01/2013
OOC: "we're watching, and waiting. We're watching, and waiting." ...
---
#178 Posted: 04:59:30 30/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Anypony can stumble in any time, you know. smilie

"You bore me with your sentiments. Can you not hold up to me, Zendral? Can not anypony challenge the being you call Slendermane?!" it thought-shouted.
---
#179 Posted: 05:01:49 30/01/2013
OOC: well my chars are with someone who hasn't been in for a bit... Not sure what to do...
---
#180 Posted: 06:06:41 30/01/2013
I pull myself together and take a fighting stance.

"I'm ready when you are Slendermane," I say determination.
#181 Posted: 16:45:06 30/01/2013
OOC: Wyrstel, a little advice... Your characters actions are running into your dialog, you need to add the end quotation and starting quotations a bit more fluently. I mean I can read and separate it myself, but sometimes they (actions and words)run together...
---
#182 Posted: 19:07:24 30/01/2013
Sicolus walked over to the cloak and ripped off the pendant. He swallowed it so it was always with him. He looked at zendral "I'll go get your sister so you don't end up killing yourself." He went to walk out into the woods and then turned.back and said "oh and one more thing. I'm a schizophrenic sociopath and I would kill you just as quickly as slendy here. Trust me your not my friend." He then turned back around and started walking into the woods.
---
#183 Posted: 02:46:30 31/01/2013
OOC: Sorry about that SpyroD I'll fix them so that they can be read more smoothly.

I gaze at the unicorn as he leaves and shout back at him.

"You may try but I'm not afraid and am much stronger than I look. Also my friend I am friends with more dangerous people than you criminals mostly."
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 02:58:04 31/01/2013 by Wyrstel
#184 Posted: 14:01:44 31/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Enough with speech! Prepare to receive some red stripes along with your black!" One of Slendermane's long, black tendrils whipped through the air.
---
#185 Posted: 15:47:53 31/01/2013
Colton felt the urge to leave and he drew closer to the forest, "Who's out here at this time?" he looked up at the thinning clouds, "Tye rain has softened some, but still." he ventured into the trees with his sword tied to his waist behind his wings. He found Zecora's house, This must be that zebra's house. Doesn't look like she's here though. he walked around back to hear a strong voice, "Hmm!" he turned quickly to follow it to its source. He stopped just as a bulky zebra came into view, "That can't be her..." he whispered just as the black tentacles came toward him(the zebra he spotted).
---
#186 Posted: 06:46:40 01/02/2013
OOC: ........................ *clears throat* ....... *deep breath*... Hello...
---
#187 Posted: 06:49:01 01/02/2013
OOC: It's only been three hours, be patient.
---
#188 Posted: 16:01:48 01/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Waiting for Wyrstel's response to the attack...
---
#189 Posted: 00:37:49 02/02/2013
I whinny in agony as the tendril leaves a long red stripe along my back. I then slam into Slendermane and smash him into a nearby tree. My eyes burn with anger as I despise the monster that has taken over my friend.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:37:33 02/02/2013 by Wyrstel
Spyrofanboy101 Blue Sparx Gems: 519
#190 Posted: 03:06:40 02/02/2013
i have a pont but dont know how to upload him
#191 Posted: 04:11:28 02/02/2013
OOC: Just describe him, my characters are drawn up, but I don't have a way to let others view them.

Colton could see it was a fight, but what is the Zebra fighting exactly? No mane, no face, a black suit, and some odd tentacles from its back, With those things on its back, this Zebra doesn't stand a chance alone. he looked to his sword with thought, "Should I?" he asked himself with a little worry of the outcome, Could this be the monster the townsfolk were fearing and talking about? he stepped further to follow the battle, but tripped on a thorn bush vine. He tumbled into the clearing, "Of all the times I have bad luck." he stood up dusting himself off.
---
#192 Posted: 07:40:31 02/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Slendermane recovered quickly from the tackle, wrapping the tendrils around Zendral's throat and lifting him high into the air.
"You are powerless to defeat me! Nopony can stop me from escaping!"
It began to pull the zebra closer.
---
#193 Posted: 08:41:20 02/02/2013
"Good thing I'm a pegasus then." Colton came flying by with his sword drawn. He sliced at the tentacle around Zendral. Carefully letting the zebra dropp to his hooves, "Brute force never soved anything. Try to think a little more before you attack." he readied himself for Slendermanes next move.
---
#194 Posted: 09:14:58 02/02/2013
"Oh, uh, Pinkie Pie?" Hellena asked uneasily, glancing back towards the door. "Something's going on... Can I pay for and -cough- p-pick that up later?" Without waiting for a response, she galloped out the door, and towards the Everfree Forest.
It feels weird. Something's going on with my magic, or something...
---
#195 Posted: 10:08:21 02/02/2013
I say nothing but nod. I leap through the air and smash my hooves into his face before bucking and sending him smashing into another tree.
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5705
#196 Posted: 15:13:37 02/02/2013
ooc recap please
#197 Posted: 15:28:40 02/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Slendermane exposed itself and now everypony is growing a sizable pair and attacking it.

The dismembered tentacle withered away as Slendermane's body splintered the tree. It didn't get up, its legs and neck twisted at grotesque angles.

Candlewick sensed something wrong. The little Maskie galloped toward the fray, picking up a woodsplitting axe with his magic along the way.
---
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5705
#198 Posted: 17:00:32 02/02/2013
"is everypony okay" speedstar asked
#199 Posted: 03:46:13 03/02/2013
Sicolus heard something and ran towards it. He found candlewick running with an axe and decided to follow. He knew the look in his eyes and saw the intent to kill. That and a child running with an axe is pretty peculiar.
---
#200 Posted: 06:22:12 03/02/2013
"Man, you have got a lit of kick(pun intended)." Colton commented stepping over toward the mangled body of Slendermane. He stop just out of reach for one of the other tentacles. "I didn't think he'd be that easy though, with what I've heard from the others."
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me