Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16
To Beat a Horror (MLP RP) [CLOSED]
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#51 Posted: 08:35:12 21/01/2013
I rest beneath a large tree in the Everfree Forest. Folded in my pack is page from a book that describes Slendermane. This creature has attacked me twice trying to obtain it because the page talks about a theory that will destroy Slendermane. Powerful amulets and talismans are around my neck. These protect me from this monster but because of my magic I am feared and avoided.
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#52 Posted: 12:02:44 21/01/2013
Hellena stopped in her tracks, her giddy mood broken. Something was wrong. Something was terribly wrong. The white unicorn considered her options for a moment. Running was risky, her body was quite fragile, and if she fell against something hard, something would most likely shatter. She narrowed her eyes, a thin sliver of orange among he black.
And she turned around, her horn glowing in the morning light.

OOC: Unlike most unicorns, Hellena has a sort of 'flaming' quality to her magic, making it appear as if her horn's on fire. Fitting.
---
self professed austGAYlian
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#53 Posted: 14:25:32 21/01/2013
Cobalt began putting the pieces together. He looked at a drill, wanting to use it.
Nyght Gold Sparx Gems: 2765
#54 Posted: 16:54:05 21/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Slendermane continued to stare at Hellena, waiting ever so patiently for her to notice. It was its plan. It could follow this one. Torture her mind until it broke. Slendermane's blank white face was expressionless.
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
#55 Posted: 17:22:57 21/01/2013
Cobalt picked up the drill with his magic. It began to lose control.
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#56 Posted: 21:11:03 21/01/2013
Pinkie sat, frozen where she was. She was muttering crazily to herself, and rocking on the spot. It was a sign that she would soon break out of the insanity again.

Crackle Pop ran into the burned area of Ponyville, relived to be far away from that over excitable pink pony. She skidded to a halt and sat down. She did not know why this area was burned, but she had heard that it was because of a pony.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5705
#57 Posted: 21:25:34 21/01/2013
"are you ok" speedstar asked pinkie
#58 Posted: 21:41:45 21/01/2013
He dropped the drill on his hoof.
#59 Posted: 23:11:07 21/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Zecora trotted at the edge of the shimmering magical barrier. She stared at it for a long time before kicking some grass into it. The blades burst into flame and shriveled into ash. She grimaced before noticing something beyond the wall.
A group of pegasi were gathering dark clouds together. By the looks of it, it would be a heavy storm.
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
#60 Posted: 01:07:36 22/01/2013
Pinkie jumped, then looked at Speedstar. A giant grin cracked onto Pinkie's face."Just fiiiine." she said, giggling.
---
#61 Posted: 01:10:21 22/01/2013
Cobalt screamed loudly.
#62 Posted: 01:24:38 22/01/2013
"what was that" SpeedStar asked
#63 Posted: 01:50:20 22/01/2013
"A scream, of a pony in pain..." Pinkie said, grinning wider. She knew those sorts of screams well

Crackle jumped when she heard the scream, she was curious, but did not want to move.
---
#64 Posted: 02:10:39 22/01/2013
"um..pinkie, your creeping me out!" she said
#65 Posted: 02:20:38 22/01/2013 | Topic Creator
The dark clouds began rolling in. A crack of thunder and flash of lightning caused many ponies to run inside.
The sudden weather even caught Slendermane's attention, breaking his concentration as he looked up at the sky.
---
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#66 Posted: 03:27:12 22/01/2013
OOC: Its a good thing I know two pegasi who are currently in Ponyville.

Clayton looked outside the store when the yell reached his ears, the noticed the large dark clouds, "What are they up to know?" he backed inside the store, "Colton! Get the desks up here. We have a storm heading our way... Don't need this whole fiasco destroying my company."

Colton ran up to the front with the rag on his ear, "Oh, alright... What are you going to do?"

"Find some supplies. Not sure how long they expect it to be here, and it may be too large for just the two of us." Clayton replied walking out into the market, "Figures, nothing. To Everfree then..." he paused before heading to the dark Forrest.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#67 Posted: 03:39:11 22/01/2013
Cobalt began panting.
#68 Posted: 04:24:35 22/01/2013 | Topic Creator
In another flash of lightning, Slendermane vanished. It appeared quite a way down the street, galloping toward Everfree. Drops began to fall as the creature dashed out of the town and unto the dark trees of the forest...
---
#69 Posted: 04:25:59 22/01/2013
Cobalt began walking to a store.
#70 Posted: 05:00:25 22/01/2013
Clayton could see Cobalt had come into the area, but ignored her figuring a conversation wasnt going to make a difference in the half destroyed crazy town. He flew over the other buildings to the trees where he too felt the first of what was to come.

Colton watched his brother as he left, "Ok..." he turned back to the hall and retrieved the first table. Bringing it back by pushing it step by step to the front display window where he then saw Cobalt, Brother wouldn't want guests or customers at this time... Especially when he's gone.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#71 Posted: 06:13:20 22/01/2013
Hellena widened her eyes somewhat, uttering a quiet 'oh' to herself. The unicorn's back arched slightly as a drop of rain struck.
"Joke's on you." Hellena said numbly, to no one in particular. "My mind is already twisted beyond recognition." With that said, she collapsed forwards.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:09:46 22/01/2013 by ReshiramForever
#72 Posted: 14:40:10 22/01/2013
He looked in the windows.
#73 Posted: 17:05:37 22/01/2013
Quote: ZapNorris
He looked in the windows.

OOC: I know I'm not the GM, but it would be easier on people if you could be more descriptive like: Cobalt saw Clayton fly off toward the everfree forrest, the noticed that the store he came out of still had a Pegasus moving stuff around. Walking over, she looked into the pottery store to get a better look at what was going on. (suggestion, and a bit easier to know what is going on...)

Colton returned to the back room to get another table, "This is ridiculous... He needs to hire a unicorn, this would be a lot easier to set up." he complained to himself. When he came back he could see Cobalt outside still, "Why isn't she taking shelter somewhere?" he dropped the table down in front of the windows, [i]I Ned to get the display stuff out of the way so none of it goes to waste.
---
#74 Posted: 00:53:42 23/01/2013
^

OOC: Nice hunter-y move der!

Cobalt hoped the store was open. He began pressing his hoof against the door.

It was locked.
#75 Posted: 01:46:13 23/01/2013
Hellena groaned, her horn glowing quite faintly. She had managed to life herself up somewhat, though her head was pounding as if someone was beating a hammer inside it. Her magic broke; Hellena just couldn't concentrate properly.
"I hate the rain." she muttered. "It ruins... all my beautiful artwork."
---
#76 Posted: 01:49:29 23/01/2013
Cobalt turned arround. He walked back to his house. He saw Helena.
#77 Posted: 02:01:07 23/01/2013
Hellena opened her eyes a fraction, then screwed them shut again.
Just that stallion, she thought. nothing important. I can do this myself... god, my head...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:01:22 23/01/2013 by ReshiramForever
#78 Posted: 02:53:30 23/01/2013
Cobalt sighed. "This is gonna get me screwed anyway...." He said.

He lit a light with his horn. The was fog forming.
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#79 Posted: 03:30:29 23/01/2013
Name:Sicolus
Species:Unicorn
Appearance:Scrawny,black with red eyes and red mane with a choppy side swiped long, also has multiple scars from past wounds.
Personality:Is a sociopath with somewhat of a moral standard, can sometimes be polite and kind but other times goes off into violent rages.
Special traits/abilities:His sanity was traded for a higher intelligence a high pain toleration and a somewhat lack of fear. Also has magic but it can only be used for levitation or to cause violence or chaos.
Other:Has a fading memory sometimes remembers different things from his past but is likely to forget most of it
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:17:39 17/02/2013 by SandmanOfTexas
#80 Posted: 03:41:14 23/01/2013
Colton watched the pony leave and shrugged to himself, "Wonder what that was all about." he shook himself, "Right the chairs... I mean tables." he facehoofed.
--
Clayton landed at the edge of the forest where he was in a thicker part of the downpour, "Sure hope there are some useful fruits in there." he started a simple trot through the trees into the darkening forest.
---
#81 Posted: 03:46:41 23/01/2013
Cobalt walked carefully through the storm.
#82 Posted: 03:52:57 23/01/2013
Sicolus walked through the everfree forrest as it began to rain. Weird things have been happening recently he was almost vaporized by some kind of shield. He woulda started looking like someone he once knew. What was his name, Tin? 'I bet you don't even remember the factory' the voice in his head said. "What factory?" He said out loud. The shield meant the princess was trying to keep someone in. Which meant there was somepony or something special to kill. Thethought sent shivers down his spine as he walked towards ponyville.
---
#83 Posted: 04:05:16 23/01/2013
Quote: SandmanOfTexas
Sicolus walked through the everfree forrest as it began to rain. Weird things have been happening recently he was almost vaporized by some kind of shield. He woulda started looking like someone he once knew. What was his name, Tin? 'I bet you don't even remember the factory' the voice in his head said. "What factory?" He said out loud. The shield meant the princess was trying to keep someone in. Which meant there was somepony or something special to kill. Thethought sent shivers down his spine as he walked towards ponyville.

OOC: I think you should wait to be accepted Sandman... I didn't mind people joining mine, but this isn't my RP... Even if you do get accepted it is common courtesy to wait for a reply.

Colton went about moving and the harder task of stacking the tables. He placed his own sword on the main counter, "Whoo... That was hard." he finished putting the last table against the glass, "Now... What?" he sat by the door.
---
#84 Posted: 05:06:08 23/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sandman is accepted in a pm, I just didn't post fast enough. smilie

Slendermane heard the voice of a stallion in the trees. It moved silently to its origin, hoping to find somepiny interesting. Maybe it was a unicorn. It liked unicorns...
---
#85 Posted: 13:20:00 23/01/2013
Hellena released a hacking cough, managing to get herself onto her feet. She was saturated; her scorched locks of mane were plastered down her face, covering her eyes completely.
---
#86 Posted: 15:00:29 23/01/2013
Cobalt went to his house. He ran in, slammed he door, and layed down.
#87 Posted: 15:01:04 23/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Zecora ran to the safety of her tree home, sopping wet from the torrential downpour.

Lightning split the dark sky again, illuminating the ruined town. Another bolt flashed, striking a home and setting it ablaze. Ponies fled from it, running to the neighboring homes.
---
#88 Posted: 15:06:33 23/01/2013
"Idiot." the gaunt unicorn muttered, flinching when she heard the loud noise. She flicked her mane out from her face, just in time to see the lightning, and the subsequent fire. "Ahhh... that's perfect."
---
#89 Posted: 15:17:23 23/01/2013
Cobalt jumped back. He fell into his bed.
#90 Posted: 15:22:54 23/01/2013
Hellena began to walk back down the street, towards her house. The unstable unicorn was quite irritated, since using her magic to keep her mane out of her eyes would probably result in her catching fire. Which she had already done enough times.
---
#91 Posted: 16:00:30 23/01/2013
Feeling the rain get heavier, Clayton pushed through the trees to find an apple tree, "Looks like the Apples lost a few seeds to the birds." he smirked as he flew up to pick a few and place them in a pillow case. Stocking up on the freshest looking ones, he turned and flew up above the trees. He dropped back down after finding the town, he avoided the chance of being struck by lightning.
---
#92 Posted: 17:47:05 23/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Zecora sighed as she crossed to her cooking pot. Within moments, a small fire was crackling underneath.

Slendermane stalked through the trees, hoping to find prey.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#93 Posted: 19:24:58 23/01/2013
I have left the Everfree Forest by now and seeing the ruined town I secretly begin my work. The rainstorm seems to have no effect on me as I have enchanted my cloak to be water-proof. Seeing the fire I call upon my power and the rain puts it out. Then as I am wandering around I see the Apples' home. I plant dozens of apple seeds avoiding being seen while I do. Then I return to the town and start the long job of repairing the town by hand. After nails and a hammer I begin my work. Since all are hiding from the storm I have no fear of being seen. Also any threat of being struck by lightning is not a worry because my amulets and talismans protect me. Taking my hammer and nails I begin my work. Many hours pass and I have finally finished. I have nailed protective talismans to the buildings to prevent them from being destroyed. In fact my talisman's magic will repair any damage once the inhabitants have gone to sleep.

Smiling at my handiwork, I say, "Those ponies are in for a great surprise when they get up." Then with that I walk back into the Everfree Forest passing by a large tree house before laying down beneath a tree and falling asleep due to exhaustion.
#94 Posted: 22:32:43 23/01/2013
Sicolus stopped. he thought he heard something. 'your paranoid' a familiar voice said. then he saw in a memory a cell, ceiling scraped into a map and a rock. he smiled fondly at the memory. "ah, good times" he said "who new hell could be so much fun".
---
#95 Posted: 01:37:57 24/01/2013
Cobalt decided to lay down.
#96 Posted: 03:46:11 24/01/2013
Quote: SandmanOfTexas
Sicolus stopped. he thought he heard something. 'your paranoid' a familiar voice said. then he saw in a memory a cell, ceiling scraped into a map and a rock. he smiled fondly at the memory. "ah, good times" he said "who new hell could be so much fun".

OOC: I see a reference to Rainbow Factory here... Suggesting that episodes 1-3 are done... Yeah, Rainbow Factory has a while to go before I considere it finished...(Not saying you should change or delete your post... Just a little insight)

Clayton found the edge of the trees and made his way past what use to be Flutershy's house, over the bridge and back into the ruined, but now partly repaired, part of town, "Odd, they were down when I left..." he didn't stop to check it out, "I've been here too long." he continued back toward his shop.
---
Colton lay waiting on the cash register, making it open and close out of total boredom, "Why did Celestia make it impossible to leave? And why the storm?" he riled over on the counter to look at the ceiling, I want to speek to her after this is all over... It it is ever going to be over.
---
#97 Posted: 13:07:46 24/01/2013
Hellena bucked her door open, shivering in the cold rain. She retreated to a dark corner, away from the door.
"Come on, come on..." she whispered raspily, her horn glowing bright orange. A fire burst into life in front of her hooves, lighting up the shadows. "Ahhh, w-wonderful." She shivered again, closing her draconic eyes with content.
---
#98 Posted: 14:09:23 24/01/2013
Cobalt never liked storms. He had a somewhat childish fear of them.
#99 Posted: 14:24:13 24/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Mud was splashed up onto Slendermane's white hooves as it moved through Everfree. It didn't want to go back to the town.
Something caught its attention. A little colt, shivering under a tree. The little pony's eyes grew wide as Slendermane stopped just feet from it.
---
#100 Posted: 14:26:27 24/01/2013
He hid in his bed covers. Cobalt sighed.
First | Page 2 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me