Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 16 of 16
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
To Beat a Horror (MLP RP) [CLOSED]
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#751 Posted: 15:06:41 01/05/2013
Sicolus kept walking unaware of where he was going. He stopped suddenly and looked down to realize that he had almost walked over a cliff. He looked to the right to see in the distance a bridge falling. He began running along the edge towards where the event was occurring. He kept running until he could make out ponies, a lot of them... MASKIES! He stopped dead and looked across the deep ridge in the earth. He saw somepony, Raptor? "Toothy you bucking hippie" he muttered to himself a little frustrated. He then walked back into the woods to conceal himself and come up with a new plan.
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
Nyght Gold Sparx Gems: 2765
#752 Posted: 15:08:54 01/05/2013 | Topic Creator
There was a crash in a nearby house, accompanied by some barely audible voices.
"Nothin' in this one either."
"Keep searchin'. One of these houses should have somethin' valuable."
Steel crossed the room quietly and pressed himself beside the doorframe tactically.
"Kill them, Steel. They'll hurt your friends."

The children stared in disbelief, not only surprised at the impressive act of trapping them, but also because the sharp-toothed mare didn't want to play.
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#753 Posted: 15:16:18 01/05/2013
Colton stood to attention too, "Not near my brother's shop they don't," he walked with rough hoofstepps out the door, and approached the house the sound was heard from. He drew his sword, making the long "shing" of one being pulled from its sheath, "Who is in there?" he looked back at the shop seeing Steel ready as well, but seemed distracted by something. Nothing else was in the area, could it be a thought, a strategy?
--
Raptor came out of the forest shaking herself of moisture that hid on the grass and leaves she ran though. Ridding her head of the weird noises of the everfree, she strode down the streets again looking from building to building as she went.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#754 Posted: 21:33:12 01/05/2013
Hellena got up shakily, hesitating to put much weight on her injured leg. "Dying was a lot easier than this, I gotta say." she muttered under her breath, gritting her teeth with a jolt of pain. "But I'm getting some real action, one way or another."
"Have fun." Loony said flatly, still staring out the window. "You have fun."
That was a bit harsh, but I understand perfectly fine. The ghost chuckled.
---
self professed austGAYlian
#755 Posted: 14:39:37 02/05/2013
Sicolus walked out of the woods with a gaunt trot. He walked straight towards the multitude of the maskies. When they had turned and he had captured their attention he began to peel off the gauze. There was a tearing sound of some scabs being ripped off and dry blood being torn from his coat. Some of the wounds where re-opened and they started bleeding again. "Where is slendy?" He asked a sick smile on his face.
---
#756 Posted: 11:57:23 03/05/2013
Hellena swept a lock of charred mane out of her face, bringing her Nightmare Moon-esque eyes into further visibility.
"Looters." she stated simply. "Or something of the sort."
---
Nyght Gold Sparx Gems: 2765
#757 Posted: 12:35:17 03/05/2013 | Topic Creator
One of the looters poked,his head out of the door on the house next door. "Hey guys! There's a dopey pegasus out here that thinks he can take us on!"
Three ponies exited the home, two earth-ponies an a unicorn, all stallions. "You've got pretty big balls,if ya think you can beat,us with that butterknife." The unicorn jeered.

Steel's pupils pinpricked. "Uh-oh. Better help your buddy, Steel"
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
#758 Posted: 13:24:46 03/05/2013
Hellena's ears twitched, the gaunt unicorn limping out of the door. Her horn flickered, illuminating a smug grin and horrific burn scars.
"You seem pretty smug too." she pointed out coolly, standing as tall as she could without her leg paining her. "A big mistake."
---
#759 Posted: 18:40:01 03/05/2013
"Butterknife? You want to see how dangerous a "butterknife" like this can be." he raised the sword to hold the handle in his teeth to lower his front legs to be ready for a jump in any direction, "I didn't get this cutie mark by swinging a butterknife." he spoke firmly though the handle's speech opening.
--
Raptor yawned, Darn night time, why do you make me wish for rest? she found her house, They'll be fine for tonight. We'll get on the monster's trail in the morning. She entered the light yellow building to find it a mess, "Really? I mean come on, I have nothing worth taking." she said aloud. Ignoring the broken glass and torn stuffed items, she dropped onto what was left of a couch, "Not like it matters anymore. We'll be out of here soon anyway."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#760 Posted: 21:58:13 05/05/2013
Loony watched carefully, staring at Hellena.
Don't go too far, firebug. he thought. Don't go too far... Don't let him take over...
"So," he said audibly, turning to Steel. "You going to go do something?"

OOC: Nyght where you at?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:14:50 06/05/2013 by ReshiramForever
#761 Posted: 05:01:00 06/05/2013
Ooc: yah I'm stuck
---
#762 Posted: 09:03:22 06/05/2013
OOC: Pretty much everyone is..
---
#763 Posted: 05:22:20 15/05/2013
OOC: Nyght is gone again!!!
---
#764 Posted: 05:47:07 15/05/2013
OOC: mm
---
#765 Posted: 10:38:01 21/07/2013
OOC: so Nyght since you're back, again, whats say we get this ball rolling again... It kinda is the only RP with Colton currently in use.
---
#766 Posted: 03:38:23 28/08/2013
OOC: why you make new one, just edit the story on thus one a bit if you want. This way I know what has happened, and what I'm doing... To be honest, really don't like retries, but I had people asking for the Factory, and I really liked the original I had going... Should have stuck to that one, but with this one, I have more references and more of a open ended story to work with... I'm really winging it on every post in this one, making new stuff every other post... Just so the Factory can seem more impossible to fight... Anyway, I say(think) we (should) just continue this one, it hasn't been closed.
---
First | Previous | Page 16 of 16
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me