Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 15 of 16 | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
To Beat a Horror (MLP RP) [CLOSED]
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#701 Posted: 21:19:40 21/04/2013
"Yes, and what am I?" Hellena asked boredly. "Maybe you have the power and the mind for it, but I've had the age and experience. Do what you want, say what you wish. I don't care anymore."
---
self professed austGAYlian
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#702 Posted: 21:25:14 21/04/2013
"What are you? In my words a coward, impatient, unwilling to serve anypony else besides your self. You must have a miserable existence" sicolus said unwavering in his words "I mean there is no fun in just surviving. Life is a game and you have to enjoy it, but all you want is to play a little longer. Kinda pointless when your not enjoying it."
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
#703 Posted: 21:45:30 21/04/2013
Hellena listened, eyebrows raised. "I do enjoy it. The rush of the kill, the smell of the burnt, charred flesh. It makes my heart race." she giggled, though her open eyes remained cold, angry. "I'd watch who you'd call a coward. Someday, it might come around to burn you on the ass."
---
#704 Posted: 21:58:39 21/04/2013
"What are you going to do? Kill me?" Sicolus said laughing "it doesn't matter WHAT you do since I lost my sanity I will NEVER be a victim again".
---
#705 Posted: 22:04:07 21/04/2013
"I have ideas going through my head. Really depends on what and who." the mare suggested. "I fell to psychological torment, both inside my mind and outside. The voices are always there. One poisonous influence with several imaginations. All but Loony and Boreal are dead."
Damn right.
"Shut up."
---
Nyght Gold Sparx Gems: 2765
#706 Posted: 23:30:30 21/04/2013 | Topic Creator
"Listen you two," Steel demanded, "I was cast down into a pit with a broken wing among my dying squad. It was days until they finally stopped praying for salvation and just died. I had to eat their rotting corpses just to get up enough strength to crawl my way out and kill the motherbucker that trapped us there." He coughed. "I can still taste his eyes..." He shook his head. "Lets stop arguing and just pretend to get along, okay?"
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#707 Posted: 02:06:58 22/04/2013
"As if it's going to be easy when everyone here obviously has a horrible past besides me and my brother. I suggest nopony says anything unless it is helpful or informative." Clayton threw the empty syringe away. He also went to shut the med-case to put it away once more.

"Aww, you know I can't help my talking... Can I at least tell combat aiding... well fighting tips with certain things?" Colton asked hopping up onto the table to lay on it.

"I'd rather you not upset the guests we have by being noisy and blabbering," Clayton walked back over to the stairs to place his hooves on the first step, "Now, it is still night out, so I'm going back to bed. I'd suggest you all get some rest as well," he turned to Colton, "Colton and I will have shifts like every other night thus far."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#708 Posted: 03:44:30 22/04/2013
"Oh boy a slumber party" sicolus said. He cared not what others thought with the words he said, he was just happy to have an audience. Although tired he could not sleep, it just never came. "You know clay if you all want I'll keep watch while y'all sleep. I mean I don't expect you to trust me but I'm not going to be able to sleep anyways and right now my goal in life is to kill slendermane. And that's better done with a team".
---
#709 Posted: 10:34:56 22/04/2013
"...You ate your colleagues' corpses?" Hellena questioned, curious. "Wow. To be driven to such lengths..." She stared back at the wall, dark eyelids drooping slightly as she thought about things.

"I could keep watch." Loony offered, his face a bit green after thinking about what Steel said. "You all get some sleep, or plot ways to kill things, I don't really care much either way."
---
#710 Posted: 12:22:03 22/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Steel chuckled audibly. "That's more like it. Teamwork at its finest."

A booming knock echoed through Zecora's home.,Somepony was at the door...

The children inched closer to Raptor, somewhat captivated by her friendly tones.
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
#711 Posted: 13:14:59 22/04/2013
"Teamwork." Hellena muttered, seemingly transfixed in her own mind. "What really defines it? Friendship, acception. Idle illusions, or do they really mean something?"
Friendship didn't get you this far. Thinking for yourself, thnkng for your survival, is what kept you alive this long.
"...Has anyone ever heard anything about the Changelings? Prench stallion... wondering... can't figure it out on his own, lazy little weenie."

"At it's finest? No." Loony snickered, settling himself down next to Hellena. "I've seen miracles happen before." He glanced at Hellena. "Occasionally."
---
#712 Posted: 16:39:50 22/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Steel settled down next to Sicolus, resting his head on his folded suit. "Friendship is magic, right Sic?" He chuckled, echoing Celestia's constant lesson to her subjects.
---
#713 Posted: 16:45:06 22/04/2013
"Only for the ones still alive" he said walking over to the broken window and peering outside.
---
#714 Posted: 17:04:23 22/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Steel rolled over onto his back, stretching his legs up in the air and making the joints pop. "You should get some rest, Sic. We only have until the day after next to exterminate our pest. If we don't, its-" he made a whistle that lowered in pitch until he poorly mocked an explosion noise, flailing his legs in the air.
---
#715 Posted: 17:17:15 22/04/2013
"Then we shouldn't be sittin here. We should be out there fighting." Sicolus said far off "besides I can't sleep. I haven't truly slept in years. I couldn't tell the difference from day and night. I blinki and hours pass, I don't sleep, I don't dream."
---
#716 Posted: 18:19:09 22/04/2013 | Topic Creator
"Come over here and blink then." Steel said, reaching over to his left and patting the floor with his hoof. "We'll all figure it out tomorrow, when we've rested and regenerated a blood cell or two." He winked, upside-down, at the unicorn.
---
#717 Posted: 18:35:05 22/04/2013
OOC: poor Steel... Doesn't see the factory in his future... *evil laugh*

"Haven't truly slept in years? Don't you think you're due for a night of sleep?" Colton added.

Clayton started up the stairs seeing as the others didn't mind the floor of his shop, but he turned and called down, "There are two other beds up here and a few extra blankets if either of you want a soft clean place to lay." Colton stayed where he was considering it was his shift.
--
Raptor went to stepping backward more, "Now we just need to get out to the old castle the princesses had left so long ago. It is the safest and most hidden place I know. The everfree forest alone keeps other ponies out." she touched the dirt on the other side, reassuring her position.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#718 Posted: 20:53:39 22/04/2013 | Topic Creator
The group of foals increased their speed, cantering over toward the solid ground.
---
#719 Posted: 21:02:15 22/04/2013
Sicolus opened the door and stepped outside "just don't talk to me" he said as he closed the door. He looked up at the moon in all its beauty and saw the mare on the moon. "It must be awfully lonely up there".
---
#720 Posted: 21:36:28 22/04/2013
"Oh! That reminds me," Hellena turned her head to face Colton. "I'm sorry about what I said before. I usually tend to be a little, uh, cold about life. It happens sometimes, hehe..." She laughed uncomfortably, shifting her leg to a better position. "But yeah. I really don't know if I'm a hopeless case or not. Maybe there's something salvageable, but some things just aren't."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:03:56 22/04/2013 by ReshiramForever
#721 Posted: 23:43:52 22/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Steel's ears flattened, his feelings a little hurt, and rolled over onto his side. Soon, his side was rising and falling gently. Whether he was actually asleep or not couldn't be determined.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#722 Posted: 00:00:02 23/04/2013
I jump and turn to Pepperwing as I walk up to the door. I get ready to fight as I turn the knob of the door. I know Pepperwing will back me up if this becomes a fight. I open the door prepared for the worst.
#723 Posted: 01:58:00 23/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Zecora stumbled into the tree home, bleeding profusely from multiple whip slashes crossing her stripes.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#724 Posted: 02:13:23 23/04/2013
I rush over to my sister and support her. I lead her to the couch to sit down, before getting the balm from before and starting to gently spread it over her wounds. Tears fall down my face as I see that she as suffered the same fate as I did.

"I'm so sorry sister, I should have been there with you. I could have prevented this," I say solemnly as I continue to spread the ointment over her wounds.
#725 Posted: 02:05:11 24/04/2013
Sicolus stared into the night sky recounting the days of his very short childhood. He remembered looking up at the moon in all its beauty as a young colt. How its mystical light filtered through the tree tops at night. He remembers the stories his grandpa used to tell him of when he was young. He remembered how it was all taken away, and how it all didn't matter anymore. "its been a while since sada spoke, not counting the clock" Sicolus said to himself "if I'm not careful I might go soft".
---
#726 Posted: 02:55:25 24/04/2013
"Is there anything wrong with being soft?" Colton asked through the open window, "We can hear you... You know, broken windows and all." he looked around at the tired ponies, This whole thing need to blow over quick. There will be more than three killers by the time the shield is lowered, broken, or bombed. Turning to Hellena with a little smile, "Well by your words, you are just as bad as the other unicorn I know. By your action, however, it can change the way others view you. Save more lives than you e taken, and maybe you will be over looked and free of burden."
--
"Careful now, it is an old bridge," Raptor stepped back, putting her hoof in a soft gooie mush. "Ehh, think I stepped on a berry," she raised her hoof to her nose, "Hmm, smells interesting... Could this be?" she paused looking at the strange remains of the berry.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:58:57 24/04/2013 by SpyroD
#727 Posted: 03:03:04 24/04/2013
"Well" Sicolus said "awkward".
---
#728 Posted: 08:17:24 24/04/2013
"Maybe I could try to redeem myself." Hellena mused, gesturing back to her Cutie Mark. "Look at it. A fire. Earned during the accident that scarred me for life. What am I supposed to do with it? Don't get me wrong, I've tried a lot of things related to it. Fire's a large subject, after all. But the only thing that really connected was arson. I could try to be good, but I can't just forget what my Cutie Mark is telling me."
---
#729 Posted: 22:57:57 24/04/2013
Sicolus opened his eyes. He had dozed off for a second. He looked towards the trees contemplating his next move. 'I guess since everyone here is getting along I should scamper off and cause some chaos instead of harmony' he thought to himself 'besides I grow tired of them clayton acts like he has something shoved up his plot, colton is a rollercoaster either depressed or to loud, hellena is getting better I suppose I should leave her to the others, and steel was cool at first because he focused at the task at hand but now he is trying to be my friend and its quite annoying'. He wondered if he could take slendermane in this condition, he felt a little better because of the small nap but he was still injured. 'Toothy ran off, probably by herself, and I don't know where zendral is. He better be getting that paper or slendermane will be the last of his worries' he thought staring at the trees. He checked the window seeing everyone there he snuck off to the woods.
---
#730 Posted: 02:33:00 25/04/2013
Raptor waded the fillies to the grass, "Here, everyone over this way. The temple is just down this path," she pointed, "If we hurry, I can return soon to play," she added.
--
Colton looked about, "Fire is heat and light, which are two things living things need to survive. Fire keeps me alive for sure, makes my money which fills my needs. Such as food, equipment, and appliances. It all makes a circle, I barely have bits for myself," he spun a little on the table top.
---
#731 Posted: 02:36:20 25/04/2013
Hellena grunted softly. "Fair enough. For you, fire is life. For me, it is death. But we're both happy, aren't we?"
---
#732 Posted: 02:54:11 25/04/2013
"You, happy? You're happy? Now, in a place like this?" Colton replied rubbing his chin, "Ow," he flicked his hoof away, "Legs are to strong for my jaw," he rotated his jaw in a small circle.
---
#733 Posted: 08:12:15 25/04/2013
"No, not right here exactly." Hellena chuckled softly. "Little ol' Teufort is where the heart of it all is. You've seen nothing of my colleagues if you think I'm nuts." She sighed before continuing. "I need to get back there. Who knows what exactly is going on down there?"
---
#734 Posted: 15:51:01 25/04/2013
Colton sat up, "What is it like there?" he leaned over looking through the window not seeing Sicolus and just figured he would be back soon.
---
#735 Posted: 18:42:12 25/04/2013
Sicolus stopped and rested against a tree breathing heavy. "Guess that took a little more out of me than I thought" he muttered to himself between breaths. 'For once I regret my self-destructive nature, and another rarity, I'm glad the factory experimented on me. I can already feel some of my energy coming back' he thought. Then he stood back up 'just a little further and I can take a nap' he thought to himself remembering his childhood days when he would escape to the forest.
---
#736 Posted: 21:36:15 25/04/2013
Hellena was silent for a while. "It's hard to describe. Just think of a smaller version of Ponyville, where the locals aren't too friendly with each other. Oh, and there are eighteen lunatics running around, blowing things up. Sure, it's hostile, and it's harsh." She stopped to consider her next words. "But it's home. It's got the character that most places in Equestria lack."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:46:12 26/04/2013 by ReshiramForever
#737 Posted: 14:40:40 26/04/2013
"Character? You mean deaths from "accidents"? Doesn't sound like a place anypony would venture to find," Colton sat back over as not to tip the table.
---
#738 Posted: 23:00:05 26/04/2013
"What? No! Outside of the job, it's rare for someone in the town itself to even get hurt." Hellena beat her head against the floor a few times, issuing a few harmless sparks from her horn. "Few ponies outside the town even know Teufort exists. No one comes, no one leaves. We've got all we need there."
---
#739 Posted: 09:31:33 27/04/2013
"Ohhh, gotcha. Didn't sound all that great with the lunatics and explosions, but now I see what you mean," Colton smiled sharply with sarcasm, "How is it that you now say it's peaceful after... Wait, you mean Ponyville has lunatics and crazies with the act of blowing things up?"
---
#740 Posted: 09:36:58 27/04/2013
"It does now, doesn't it?" Hellena snickered.
"Something strange here, something strange there." Loony stated, quite suddenly. "Just now realised that. Carry on."
"...Uhha."
---
#741 Posted: 06:34:21 28/04/2013
"Strange, and just realizing it?" Colton semi-repeated, "We've all been in this situation the same amount of time, and you're just now, now, realizing it?" his speech was impaired by some laughter. Colton jumped down from the table, causing a mild thud sound for each hoof. He clenched his lips to look at Steel, making sure that he did not disturb his slumber, "Anywho..." he walked over to Hellena, "I have to ask one question that will determine whether I asks more, or leave you alone... Have you killed for pleasure only? As in murder for selfish reasons."

OOC: I recently noticed how weak I've been making Colton out to be. Being a black smith and performing more than three jobs(pieces(tools, weapons, armor, or plating(for anything))) a day would really work up some muscle. Now he's not buff like the big white pegasus("Yeeaahhh!!"), more like in shape, evenly toned, and thicker than most(muscle)... Anyway, I'll be upping him some to fit his physique.
---
#742 Posted: 06:50:16 28/04/2013
Hellena thought about the question for a little while, staring at Loony. The pink unicorn stared back, an amused smile upon his lips.
"No, I haven't." Hellena finally responded, though there was a troubled crease in her brow. "Not yet, at least. I've known so many who've gone over the edge with pain, grief. It's not fun to watch."
---
#743 Posted: 07:04:33 28/04/2013
Sicolus's eyes popped open and he breathed in a deep breath. He didn't remember walking this far, or laying down and sleeping. He stood up and looked back. Seeing hoof prints then a long mark ending where he was laying only a moment ago. 'Must have pushed myself to hard. After being injured so badly my body must have wanted a break. I guess this is one of my few curses for having no survival instinct' he thought to himself. He looked around seeing nothing but dark woods. Up in the sky the moon seemed to be much lower. 'How long was I out?' He pondered. He began walking again in the opposite direction of the hoof prints. Everything seemed unreal, like in a dream. He was aware of the ground beneath his feet but did not feel it. He stumbled and hit the ground. Standing back up he began to see things he questioned. Ponies dying before him, some suffering some not, but he had already killed them before. He saw specters and skeletons appear and disappear in an instant. He fell again and picked himself back only slightly aware of the pain that now seemed so far away. He didn't feel, not even an urge to kill. All he knew was he needed to keep going and his old self would soon return.
---
#744 Posted: 07:22:39 28/04/2013
Loony looked away from Hellena, his ears flattened as he stared out the window.
"I know it seemed obvious that things are strange, but you've never seen Teufort." he muttered. "Unicorns are never born there, and those who do always have some connection to Tartarus. Doesn't stop some of us," he hissed those last few words. "from pissing them off."
---
#745 Posted: 07:53:33 28/04/2013
Sicolus stopped and looked at his surroundings. The hallucinations proceeded seeming real from where he stood. Then a laugh spilt from his gut getting louder and more intense with every drop of blood, every broken bone...with every lost life. He hit the ground in a pit of laughter his mouth trying to form words he was still unsure of. The laughter died down as the same old psychotic grin retook its place on his face. Sicolus stood back up. The pain seemed to jolt much closer, but it only fueled his giddy attitude towards the bloodshed playing in his mind. He began to walk again looking around for behind every tree was another fallen pony, another one that dies. They where not memories but instead a phantasm of the mind, ghosts in his head.
---
#746 Posted: 12:25:30 28/04/2013
"From the sounds of things, so are you." Hellena quipped, her voice somewhat louder than usual. Her eyes narrowed, the left one slightly puffy from the gash underneath it. "Did you get your perceptions mixed up? It was the unicorn's roommate that got him evicted and killed. What would I have to do with it?"
"Soldier always was a moron."
"'Was'? What...?"
"It doesn't matter." Loony stood up, the pink imaginary friend moving to the window. Hellena was troubled by his personality shift.
"Anyway... You want to go on?" She looked back at Colton.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:31:02 28/04/2013 by ReshiramForever
#747 Posted: 00:35:47 29/04/2013
He was too watching Loony for a second, "Well," he turned back to Helena with a little smile, "I was going to continue by asking: Would you like to stay with my brother and I while we help you get a more proper job so that you could be a regular citizen, instead of feared for your appearance? I don't always have the previsions to start fires in my shop, and the floor there is solid making it possible for anypony to walk on it."
---
#748 Posted: 11:00:54 29/04/2013
"Hmm. I don't see why not." Hellena voiced. "Apart from a ghost, abrasive personalities and a horn that burns literally everything it touches, I think I'm fine." Her fractured horn sparked in response to her words. "But it in all seriousness, I guess I could stay and help. Until I can get what I need to return to Teufort, at least. I left with few things, and only one is left."
---
#749 Posted: 14:01:36 01/05/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sorry everypony. I've been unrealistically busy as of late. I'll try to get on more often.
OOC2: The 'Sillouette' is in Steel's head.

"Steel, do you hear that? Hoofsteps."
The pegasus sat bolt upright on his haunches, wings flared in alarm. He searched the dim room until he saw it, a black mass in the shape of a pegasus.
"Not me, featherbrain. The window." the shadow pointed over to the broken window.
---
#750 Posted: 14:48:16 01/05/2013
"Left a few things, but only one is left? That makes no sense." Colton took a step back to sit again.
--
Raptor started back across the bridge leaving the maskies on the other side, "I will return when I know it is safe," she stood just at the edge closest to the children. She looked back at the bridge she stood on, putting one leg through one of the rope holes that held the planks up with the rope railing, waved to the children, then proceeded to sink her sharp teeth into the rail rope. First the one she did not hold, then pulled herself up to the one above her to release the bridge completely. Dropping away, she rode the swinging bridge back to the other side where she climbed the rope holes to the top. The night scared her enough to not pannic, but her heart raced roughly in her chest. Placing all four hooves on the grass, she sighed heavily with relief. She looked over to the maskies once more, nodding to them, and she turned and left quickly.
---
First | Previous | Page 15 of 16 | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me