Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > How to Keep your Dragon (no scripters please)
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
How to Keep your Dragon (no scripters please) [CLOSED]
SolemnWhisper Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#1 Posted: 02:47:05 16/01/2013 | Topic Creator
It's been 100 years since Hiccup the Bold forged an alliance and friendship between human and dragonkind. Things have been fairly peaceful, and the two races have fought together against threats against Berk over the past century, and it seems that the allies are closer than ever. With the bond of the two growing, a dragon and its rider now have the ability to communicate telepathically.

However, a few of the dragons have been disappearing in the night. It wasn't too big of a problem at first, but a good quarter of the free dragons (those without a single rider) have disappeared. Riders have begun to worry that their dragons are next, and have sought out help from the clan leader, Berks best rider and descendant of Hiccup, Scorouge.

Rules:

1) NO NIGHT FURIES or any Night Fury type of dragon!
2) You can be a dragon or human.
3) No god-modding
4) Romance is allowed, but keep it PG.
5) No script RPing

Character Sheet:

Name:
Species: (human, or certain dragon type)
Appearance:
Personality:
Abilities: (for dragons, describe their attacks)
Other:

My Characters:

Name: Aethra (means "bright skies")
Species: Enigma Wing Dragon
Appearance: Body somewhat similar to that of a Night Fury, but quite a bit smaller and no fins or tail fin, two ivory horns that curve in a circular way, just behind a pair of pointed ears. During the day her scales are gold, but at night her scales are navy blue like the sky, and she has blue markings that appear at night and glow dimly. Her wing membrane is partially see-through, and at night she has white speckles on the insides of them to resemble the stars in the sky. Basically her scales work similarly like a chameleon, but to match the current sky.
Personality: A little timid at first, but once she trusts you she's very open. Doesn't like to fight unless she needs to, and will defend anyone she cares about with her life.
Abilities: Healing (comes in a white, soft mist form) and the standard fireball (bright, whitish yellow). While she's a skilled flier and has good aim, she's not a good swimmer or fighter.
Other: n/a

Name: Stella
Species: Human
Appearance: Deep, vivid purple shirt; simple, faded black pants; and fuzzy brown fur boots. Her skin is pale peach, her lips a light rose, her eyes a dark green, and she has a spatter of freckles across her skin. Her hair is in two short braids and is red.
Personality: Bold and daring, and likely to poke fun at someone, just for laughs. She's really quite kindhearted.
Abilities: Excellent at blocking and archery.
Other: Scorouges daughter, next in line as clan leader.
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#2 Posted: 02:57:15 16/01/2013
Name: Flame Fang
Species: Monstorous Nightmare
Appearance: An ash-colored dragon with red flame-shaped markings.
Personality: Foolish, daring, independent, but very loyal to his master.
Abilities: He can set himself on fire and roll into a ball.
Other: His egg was so hot, only his daring trainer dared to touch it.

Name: Draco
Species: Human
Appearance: He looks like Snotlout but stronger, and he wears clothing covered in flame patterns.
Personality: Like that of his dragon's, but he is also very keen on sneaking around.
Abilities: He is known to manipulate fire from his dragon's mouth and he is very good with daggers.
Other: He is the great-great-great-grandson of Snotlout, and his entire family line was known to raise Monstourous Nightmares.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#3 Posted: 02:59:58 16/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted
#4 Posted: 03:01:46 16/01/2013
OOC: thnx smilie been waiting for another HtTYD Rp to open up!
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#5 Posted: 03:05:48 16/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: No probs. Me too actually, or really ANY kind of dragon RP, so I just made one.
#6 Posted: 03:07:31 16/01/2013
OOC: cool! Im a pegasister, so i hope you dont mind any references in the OOCs! smilie
---
#7 Posted: 03:16:15 16/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I'll tolerate it smilie
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#8 Posted: 04:34:27 16/01/2013
Brohoofs all around! /) Jk...

Name: Dasco(my first HtTYD dragon name)
Species: Monstrous nightmare
Personality: quiet but outgoing, open minded, giver, and tries to make sure he doesn't make a fool of himself.
Appearance: light red, with yellow fade and shorter than average back spines.
Abilities: self combust(I like fancy words), fire stream.
Others: keeps to himself unless approached.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#9 Posted: 04:36:42 16/01/2013
OOC: SPYROD!!!!!!!!!!!! -brohoofs- smilie /)(\
So when do we start?
---
#10 Posted: 04:36:54 16/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted. Are you gunna make a human character too, SpyroD?
#11 Posted: 04:51:33 16/01/2013
OOC: two is my max on characters, but I seem to do well with the Factory... I don't know... I might later
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#12 Posted: 14:45:41 16/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Okey dokey then! No pressure or anything~
We'll start later today, I just woke up and I have to recover from a nasty nightmare I had..
#13 Posted: 23:11:50 17/01/2013 | Topic Creator
It was a calm morning, the sun had just about risen above the oceans horizon. The sky still had bits of pink and purple, especially painting the clouds. The oceans around Berk were calm, and its citizens were just beginning to wake.

Bursting forth from the clouds, a gold dragon with a pink-purple tinge suddenly appeared. A bit of a smile seemed to cross its muzzle as it gazed down at Berk with it's vivid purple eyes. It took a dive to the right, circling the island from high above.

Sudden movement caught its eye. A speck of a human was jumping up and down, waving its arms wildly. With a devilish grin, the dragon narrowed its eyes and dove at a face-peeling speed down toward the human.

A mere ten yards above the human, the dragon caught itself with its wings, then gently glided down to the grass beside the human, a young female.

The girl smiled at the dragon, an Enigma Wing. "What in Odins name are you doing up so early, Aethra?"

The dragon offered a wolfish grin. Someone's got to keep an eye out for trouble.

"It wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that Father and I were preparing eggs and sheep stomach for breakfast?" the girl, Stella, asked.

Aethra couldn't hide her disgust as her short snout crinkled in distaste. Uh...not at all...
#14 Posted: 00:19:43 18/01/2013
Flame Fang was banging on the roof of his master, Draco's house. Draco woke up and walked out. "I'm coming, I'm coming boy." He said to his dragon. Flame Fang sat and looked at a saddle, then at Draco. "Alright. I know." Draco said as he equipped the saddle onto his dragon. He got on and got in position. His dragon turned to the ocean, and took off. They soared through the skies and saw Stella and her dragon. They landed softly near them. "Hey Stella, what's up?" He said to Stella as Flame Fang started hitting on Aethra. So, did it hurt when you fell from Thor's hands? He said to her.
---
#15 Posted: 00:34:48 18/01/2013
Dasco flew over Berk high in the sky, along with the other few dragons that were left. He flapped slowly to the peak of the mountain where he clung to the village side. Humans... Don't care much for them, but they seem to be of use to brethren. I don't yet trust them, with their weapons and tendency to fight in large battles they call war. Then again they obviously have the right, and will, to live. he looked to the sky again where he was about to leap off when he spotted the two dragons near the beach, Hmm, maybe I shall follow them today and see this "bond" they have... A human would be lucky to have a dragon such as I. he gloated a little to himself.

Some of the other dragons flew by, and Dasco resumed his flight with them as they headed toward the ocean by the two other dragons he spotted, My has Aethra grown... She seems to be maturing with ease, but then again we know little of her kind. he flapped once more before diving slowly with the others.
---
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#16 Posted: 00:37:20 18/01/2013
Name: Scritch and Scratch
Species: Zippleback
Appearance: Scritch's half is Dark purple mottled with yellow, Scratch's half is Pale yellow mottled with purple.
Personality: Scritch is Cautious and sneeky, Where as Scratch is daring and indiscreet. Obviously, this creates disputes between the 2
Abilities: Gas explosion, sharp claws and teeth, Ecspetional flier, when they acutaully decide to work together.
Other: N/a
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
#17 Posted: 02:11:07 18/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted!

Stella smiled. "Morning Draco!" she greeted, smiling a bit. "I was just calling Aethra from her morning flight. What are you up to?"

Aethra rolled her eyes at Flame Fang. Not as much as it hurts to hear lines like that! she said in a teasing voice.
#18 Posted: 03:29:03 18/01/2013
"Just taking a little test drive with Flame's new saddle. Hey Flame!" Flame Fang looked at Stella and showed off a flame-patterned custom saddle on his back.
---
#19 Posted: 03:51:39 18/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Aethra tilted her head to look at the saddle. Hey, not so shabby... she murmured.

"Did you make that yourself?" Stella asked with a grin.
#20 Posted: 05:37:46 18/01/2013
"Actually I did. Flame helped with the design though." He said to Stella as he smiled at Flame Fang, him smiling back.
---
#21 Posted: 01:17:23 19/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well, it's very nice!" Stella said admirably. She then laughed sheepishly, "I've yet to learn how to make saddles from Father."

Aethra rolled her eyes slightly.
#22 Posted: 02:09:33 19/01/2013
Scritch and Scratch were flying above Berk. Maybe I can get a rider! thought Scratch Whereas Scritch thought I hope we aren't seen... Scratch roared and swooped down, descending in a clearing near the village.
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#23 Posted: 02:33:07 19/01/2013
Name: Istari

Appearance: Istarri has sparkling snow white scales that glisten like the stars in the night sky, but if one looks closer his entire body is riddled with vicious and nasty scars. He has a long whip-like tail that can hit with the force of a wall of water formed in a tsunami. His eyes are a gentle sapphire blue, but tears fall from them every minute one sees him.

Species: White Dragon

Personality: Istarri is the most illusive dragon around. He is shy, adorable and loving, but can also be terrifying. His loyalty and courage have been tested many time but every time he has proved that friendship is the most valuable thing to him.

Special powers: The young dragon prince wields the power of the ancient, mythical crystal. This magical mineral has been a part of him forever. It obeys his every world and can become whatever he wishes. The most amazing thing about the crystal is that it is a living creature. It breathes, drinks, eats and sleeps like all living things. It has no need to reproduce because in battle it naturally flakes and the shards become hundreds of new crystals. Many believe that the crystal is not a separate being that Istarri is the crystal that he is the shining star that they saw fall from the sky on the day of the black sun when hundreds of worlds perished in rain of fire that lit up the sky and left only death behind. He also breathe a rare but powerful blue-white flames that can heal even the most grievous of injuries.

Other: He has no family. He is the last of his kind. Ancient lone full-grown dragon that lives on his own. Believed to the legendary and mythical white dragon that appears in the stories that have been told throughout the ages. These magnificent beasts where believed to have scales that like diamonds and who had power unlike anything that can be imagined.
#24 Posted: 03:23:47 19/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Wrystel, you're accepted on one condition: please be wary of the other users. Don't move them anywhere or heal them without asking them first, okay? (:
#25 Posted: 03:43:08 19/01/2013
OOC: Alright
#26 Posted: 06:33:32 19/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Thank you! (:
#27 Posted: 06:45:24 19/01/2013
OOC: Sup Wyrstel, rocken the first person mode! Glad to see you've found another RP your large characters can be a part of(I'm joking by the way)... Yeah, I've always seen you with muscular or larger than normal chars., why do all your character hive to have a bulk to them...? :) + :/ = an expression not available with dots, lines, numbers, or lines.

Dasco flew down and around the group for a few seconds as the others turned around to fly around the mountain top. He followed slowly, keeping his eyes on the four below.
---
#28 Posted: 07:04:28 19/01/2013
Flame looked closely at the flock of dragons, wondering where they were going. He flew up, Draco trusting him. He soared and tried to keep up, finally closing his wings in and bolting across the sky.
---
#29 Posted: 15:10:02 19/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: It's okay if his character is large, there was after all the Red Death in HtTYD.

Aethra watched the two dragons fly up, but simply sat in the grass.
#30 Posted: 20:06:47 19/01/2013
Scritch closed his wing, and the other one was being left open by Scratch, pulling them into a jacknife
---
#31 Posted: 02:08:55 21/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: bump
#32 Posted: 04:26:31 21/01/2013
OOC: I had nothing last time...

Dasco stopped on the mountain again to watch the group below, "They seem different... Maybe I should associate myself with them." he paused an looked to the village, "Would I need a rider to speak with them?"
---
#33 Posted: 04:34:26 21/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Aethra's ears pricked with curiosity as she looked up at Dasco. I wonder why he's staying up there... she thought to herself.

"Hey!" she called out, sounding like a small roar to humans. She grinned wolfishly and waved a paw at Dasco.
#34 Posted: 04:43:36 21/01/2013
Dasco turned from the village to Aethra, "What is she doing?" he squinted and rotated a little as to stretch his neck some. I might as well now. I've been spotted. he looked down the side of the mountain. He let go to drop at a steep angle, and just above the tree tops, he let his wings out to glide quickly toward them.
---
#35 Posted: 04:48:02 21/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Stella followed Aethra's gaze, and smiled when she saw Dasco. It's such a relief to still see wild dragons flying about.
#36 Posted: 05:28:23 21/01/2013
After a long flight I land by the lake and drink deeply from it. My very presence makes the villagers gather around in awe. I am the creature of legend, the White Dragon. Just a little beyond the lake is the village of Berk and some of the villagers see me. They rush off to tell the others.
#37 Posted: 17:26:58 21/01/2013
Scritch and Scratch continue rotating.
---
#38 Posted: 19:35:18 22/01/2013
Dasco raised up to lower his speed, Well good morning...
---
#39 Posted: 22:11:32 22/01/2013
Flame flew down to Dasco, standing in front of his master Draco and protecting him. What do you want?
---
Safira101 Gold Sparx Gems: 2550
#40 Posted: 23:47:21 22/01/2013
I might join later :3
---
~~12/26/17~~
~~01/07/21~~
~~10/21/23~~
#41 Posted: 04:28:34 23/01/2013
OOC: ummm, ok then...

Dasco brought his head back a little at Flame, "I'm am merely saying hello... And the other dragons ask why I'm so shy." she said a little lower.
---
#42 Posted: 04:31:10 23/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Okay Safira!

Aethra smacked Flame lightly in the back of the head with her tail. "Back off man!" she rumbled. "I called him over to visit."
#43 Posted: 04:35:41 23/01/2013
"Its ok, I'm actually use to threats... You know somedragons can be over protective." he looked to Aethra, "And, I have to ask: Why me...?"
---
#44 Posted: 04:37:00 23/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Aethra smiled. "Cuz you were off by yourself. I thought maybe you'd wanna chat, since you know...some of the other dragons have gone missing and stuff."
#45 Posted: 04:42:52 23/01/2013
Flame brought hos wings down. "Alright.. But I'm watching you." He said.
---
#46 Posted: 04:55:08 23/01/2013
Dasco only eyed Flame for a second before returning his gaze on Aethra, "I've noticed, but no one is just going to up and take me... Not without putting them in the fight of their lives." he replied with slight fear of actually having yo fight.
---
#47 Posted: 04:57:55 23/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well of course, I'm sure the others didn't just up and agree to be kidnapped." Aethra sighed. "A lot of them quite liked it here. I'm just worried that there's magic involved."
#48 Posted: 05:06:48 23/01/2013
"Ya, no viking's never gonna think about messing with me." He said, burning a trout that came on the shore.
---
#49 Posted: 22:04:07 23/01/2013
They crashed in the forest. Scritche's wing was broken. "Serves you right for being an idiot." Scratch snapped.
---
#50 Posted: 22:19:29 23/01/2013
I sense someone being hurt and promise the villagers that I will return. With that I fly off and scan the ground of signs of those who have injured themselves. I spot a two-headed dragon sprawled on the ground and fly down. My enormous form towers over them. "Enough of that, I will not stand for cruelty to another, even if they are to the same dragon. Now let me see what I can do about that wing of yours. I gently hold Scritche's wing and sigh. You've really done a number on this one. Lucky I showed up when I did. So what are you two young ones doing out here on your own, you know that dragons have been going missing. You should be careful, or you could be next," I say gently.
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me