Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
TLoS: Malefor Reborn [CLOSED]
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#1 Posted: 00:31:45 15/01/2013 | Topic Creator
New fan-fic!
Plot: Malefor was locked up for ages in the Soul Prison. His soul was sealed inside a cell, ghostly, lonely. Until a mysterious dark cloaked figure with glowing red eyes unlocked him. He brought him to the surface and did something to him, corrupted him, made him stronger. He teamed with Malefor to take revenge on the world. Spyro and Cynder heard of the news, but even with all their might, they could not stop him, and were sent to the Soul Prison. They contacted a group of misfit dragon orphans living on the streets, and now they are the only hopes of saving Warfang, and the world itself.

Characters:
Spyro: You all know.
Cynder: You all know.
Malefor: You all know.
Malefor Reborn: [User Posted Image]
Dark Figure: Hunter's shape and size in a silhouette-like form, with only his glowing red eyes showing.

Fan Characters: (For characters, check my FC contest in the fan art section.)
Blizzard: [User Posted Image]
Speedy: //www.darkspyro.net/images/nig...37d85427cf8.jpg
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 03:40:29 16/01/2013 by dinorang67
Youla Yellow Sparx Gems: 1982
#2 Posted: 08:55:42 15/01/2013
Hey...I follow this topic, just make sure you make it to the end...
smilie

I'll be happy to help you when you need it...
smilie
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#3 Posted: 06:24:11 16/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Ok, time to start! -grabs popcorn and speeds by- "THIS US GONNA BE GREAT!" Knuckles: Shut up! Sonic: You shut up! Shadow: SHUT UP.

CHAPTER 1: Dark Peak
Spyro's soul was locked in a cage in the Soul Prison. Cynder's was put beside. An echoey voice flowed through Blizzards mind in the overworld. "Go to... Dark Peak.." She was so freaked out buy mesmerized at the same time.
OOC: FUDGING GOTTA SLEEP. Edit it tomorrow.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me