Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Legend of Spyro: Dragon's Destiny
Page 1 of 1
The Legend of Spyro: Dragon's Destiny [CLOSED]
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#1 Posted: 00:45:41 25/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Everyone can join. I'll most my current characters later.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
#2 Posted: 00:57:34 25/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Okay here are the characters:

Spyro
Cynder
Faith
Malefor

Better do it now...next week the story will start
---
Nalemor Ripto Gems: 789
#3 Posted: 01:08:29 25/07/2008
can I add Nalemor?
#4 Posted: 01:09:30 25/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Yup! Give me his image.
---
#5 Posted: 01:12:23 25/07/2008
rofl thats him in my Siggy
#6 Posted: 01:24:57 25/07/2008 | Topic Creator
So...you want to be in bad side or good?
---
Cynder16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1857
#7 Posted: 01:45:41 25/07/2008
Cassandra and Devion. They are in my avvie Black is Devion and white is Cassandra. here is info
Cassandra: Cassandra was the only dragon that can silence Malefore for good! it was Asin who had weaked Malefore but Then couldn't defeat him then Cassandra's Mom(whom she was named after) Attacked Malefore(Malefor's Uncle)And he was vanquised. Now Malefor wishes to mimic his uncle and Cassandra is the only one that can win! <this is in Spyro Story.

Name: Cassandra
Appearance: A large beautiful White dragon. Her Crests, tail top, stomach and wings (Like cynder's are red the part that are red) are blue.
History: Her egg was actually black and her twin brother Malefor's egg was white. Her brother grew up to mimic his Grandfather and Cassandra has to stop him with the help of her new friends Spyro, Cynder, Infinity, Asin, & Nalemor. Cassandra is not only smart but a powerful light dragon. She IS light. Not even the strongest of foes can withstand her powerful fury of light. She also has the power to heal her ally and return them back to life.(See Spyro Story in Fandom to here full story. Read each Chapter) <This is in if you could make 1 dragon.

"My grandfather, Maleforen is actual Darkness." "But How?I thought Malefor was darkness"asked Asin. "No"Replied Cassandra. "Long ago. Maleforen was in charge of the kingdom. He made it Darkness. But My Grandmother, Casadie, Hated it. She is Light. So she battled her own husband to save the land. But she needed an Ally. That's were you come in. Asin was her best friend. She said she could be the Ally. And she was. Asin fought valiantly but alas, defeat was her fate. So the Casadie Used every inch of power to unleash that only Light can handle. Maleforen was defeated. Asin was slowly and painfully dyeing. Casadie couldn't see her friend die, not like that. So she used the ability of Health and brought Asin back to her original state.""Wow does that mean that I am like Asin?" "Young Dragon. You are Asin. Now let me finish. 15 years later, I was young, a hatchling. My Uncle mimicd Maleforen, My mom taking place of Casadie. Asin yet again almost died. Mom saved her. Now Young Dragon, I am taking place of my mom and Malefor of Malefoe, shall you take place of Asin?" "Yes. But what about Infinity?" "Yes. Infinity I believe is the one dragon that can open the portal other then Malefor." So, Cassandra and Asin got out of the building and told the others what happened.

"So you know health to?" asked Cynder. Cassandra didn't answer. She was trying to find where Malefor opened the portal."Sacred Freashold,Hollow Ground, Pathways Unfold, Lost is Found,Prove your worth with quick desire, Ice and Earth, Electric, Fire."a mysterious voice said. "Spyro. On those trees use the breathe in this order Ice Earth Electric Fire." said Cassandra.Spyro did. The loction of the portal is Tall Plains.

Now at Tall Plains, Cassandra looked for where to summon the portal."Expose your heart to summon ghost then face alone what you fear most"the voice said again. "Cynder. What are you scared of?" asked Cassandra. "The Stone Sentiment Attacking us." Cynder replied. Suddenly the stones attacked Cynder! "Fight them Cynder!" said Cassandra. Cynder defeated the stones."Whoa. That was close!"Cynder relived. Out of nowhere, Infinity started glowing! "Infinity, Create the Portal." Said Cassandra. A huge portal opened in the sky! "There's your stop. Good Luck."said Nalemor handing Cassandra the Spirtual Stone. "Come Asin. We have lives to save." Asin and Cassandra flew into the Portal.
Devion: Name: Devion
Appearance: A black dragon. His crests, tail tip, horns and wings (like were cynder's are red) are all a dark shade of red and dark purple.
History: Ever sense he meet Cassandra, (at age 3 there parents were best friends) He has had a MAJOR crush on her. He has travailed everywhere with her. So he has the same history as Cassandra. He also has the element of light and health. His egg was white. It is said that He and Cassandra are the chosen dragons. But of What? (DO NOT SAY WHY! Please)
---
"Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes."
#8 Posted: 01:51:36 25/07/2008
lol im not gonna overload him, and Nalemor is along side Spyro smilie
#9 Posted: 01:53:19 25/07/2008
Yeah Cassandra and Devion 2
---
#10 Posted: 02:06:36 25/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Okay. I'll just use Kles. Yes, I used it in a dragon name generator and that's enough chracters now. I'll grab on the prolouge.
---
#11 Posted: 02:12:51 25/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Prolouge

It was nightfall on the Dragon Realms. Dragonwings dotted the sky as they followed the sense of the purple dragon. ''Over here!" Gaul roared. ''The childish dragon went this way!''

Faith, a purple dragoness, panted as she carried the black egg. Sweat ran through the tip of her nose as she whispered to the egg, ''Don't worry you'll be safe with me.''

Just then, Faith's eyes flew open as she found herself trapped as Apes blocked any possible way to escape. ''Give it up.'' hissed Gaul as he slithered out of the shadows. ''The egg will please our master most after his failure.''

''No!''

Faith watched as her egg fell from her grasp. She sighed. There was no way out now. She was trapped.
---
#12 Posted: 02:23:20 25/07/2008
cool!
#13 Posted: 02:38:40 25/07/2008 | Topic Creator
I might have writer's block on this one. MIGHT

Chapter One: Darkness Coming

Spyro slowly opened his eyes. He found Cynder staring at him with straight eyes. ''What are you looking at?'' He asked. Cynder just laughed. ''You've been asleep three hours.'' She replied, giggling. ''I spend half the hour waking ya up.''

Spyro just shook his head as he slowly got up, trying to recount his strange dream.

''Ah, so you're awake.'' Said Ignituis. ''Cynder already has mastered the element of wind.'' Spyro stared as Cynder, smiling. ''Am I doing great?'' She asked.

''You are.''

Meanwhile, there was Nalemor and his friend, Devion. ''Get down, you oaf.'' Devion growled. ''It's my turn. It's thanks to Cassandra and Faith for losing Kles. Now he's Malefor's son!''

Nalemor gritted his teeth as lowered down. ''You better be a good fighter.'' He growled. ''The darkness is coming and we both know it.''

To be countinued...
---
#14 Posted: 04:02:13 25/07/2008
so wait, why am I going to fight Devion??
#15 Posted: 13:40:41 25/07/2008
Can I writ next??? PLZ!!
---
Last edited at 13:42:17 25/07/2008 by Cynder16
#16 Posted: 15:43:07 25/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Nalemor
so wait, why am I going to fight Devion??
No you're arguing.

To Cynder16: Yes. You can.
---
#17 Posted: 17:10:47 25/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Cynder16 then Nalemor
---
#18 Posted: 17:11:52 25/07/2008
Yeah!!!!
---
#19 Posted: 17:29:45 25/07/2008
"I am not frighting you Nalemor!"said Devion."Boys! Cut it out!"snapped Cassandra and Faith."Stay out of this Cassandra! Faith don't even Talk!!"Nalemor snapped at the girls. "Oh No You Didn't!"Faith yelled. "Leave them out of this!"Devion replied."Come on Faith. We have training to do."said Cassandra. Cassandra and Faith went to train Spyro and Cynder. Devion followed Cassandra to help Cynder with her Wind element. Nalemor followed Faith to train Spyro with his Earth Element. "You don't need to argue back to him Devion. Your being a child."said Cassandra. "Sorry. Well, maybe I am under presser for you."replied Devion. "Please, Don't worry about me Sweetie."said Cassandra."Thanks again for training me Cassandra."said Cynder."Don't thank us."replied Cassandra. "Nalemor, NEVER talk to my like that again. You got is Boy?"snapped Faith."Yyyes fffFaith."Nalemor stuttered."Good. Now help train Spyro with me."

--------------------------
Dont say what you dont need to worry about. plz...
---
Last edited at 17:32:29 25/07/2008 by Cynder16
#20 Posted: 17:31:44 25/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Faith really butted those two out.
---
#21 Posted: 17:41:07 25/07/2008
Sorry. I though I needed a sassy character in that chapter.
---
#22 Posted: 17:42:29 25/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Where's Nalemor? I think he's online.
---
#23 Posted: 17:50:24 25/07/2008
Yeah he is.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me