Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Hi Everyone [CLOSED]
stayunspoiled Green Sparx Gems: 166
#1 Posted: 05:55:04 14/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Hi Everyone,

I have been lurking for a while and decided that its time to contribute and make an account.
I couldn't find an introduction thread so here we go.

I am from Melbourne Australia and have two girls that are OBSESSED with Skylanders.
My kids and I are pretty new to the whole Skylanders universe but we have hit the ground running.

We only started collecting December this year but we currently have all 32 original Skylanders and Dark Spyro (we are chasing the Legendaries and Sidekicks though - BTW I have 2x Wham Shells and a GITD Fright Rider for trading if that's aloud here). We have also made a small dint in the Giants series too with 4x Giants (incl Granite Crusher), L S.Elf, and approx 10 regular/LC figures.

Looking forward to the chatter and smiting the trolls smilie
---
SSA: HAVE Core 32, Dark Spyro, Sidekicks
SG: HAVE: All Giants, LC, Core and most varients - NEED: Punch Pop Fizz, Royal Double Trouble + Sidekicks
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 06:00:04 14/01/2013
Hello, stayun. Welcome to the forums. :3 To post more about your Skylanders collection, please post your collections in the Skylanders Toys and Merchandise section, as the General section is only for Spyro in general. If you already know, that is. smilie

The introduction thread is posted in the Idle Chatter section on a topic titled 'Greetings': //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=6562
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:00:53 14/01/2013 by Aura24
#3 Posted: 06:56:39 14/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks can a mod move my post then smilie
---
SG: HAVE: All Giants, LC, Core and most varients - NEED: Punch Pop Fizz, Royal Double Trouble + Sidekicks
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#4 Posted: 07:03:18 14/01/2013
Currently we have no moderators, only our lead admin, dark52. He is looking into the moderator applications of users who participated in wanting to become moderators for the forums as we speak, before making his final decision. smilie

So for now, you can ask dark52 to move the topic over to the Idle Chatter section.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#5 Posted: 00:16:07 15/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Awesome thanks Aura
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me