Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Legend of SPYRO The Allies
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
The Legend of SPYRO The Allies [CLOSED]
Cynder16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1857
#101 Posted: 18:24:15 25/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Yours is good to night owl!
---
"Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes."
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#102 Posted: 18:24:43 25/07/2008
Thanx!
---
Back from hibernation.
#103 Posted: 18:26:10 25/07/2008 | Topic Creator
NP
---
Dark_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1723
#104 Posted: 18:32:42 25/07/2008
Thanks guys! And ok, I'll do Asin's little advanture, thank you smilie
G2G See ya tomorrow!
#105 Posted: 18:33:08 25/07/2008
Good^ smilie
---
Back from hibernation.
#106 Posted: 18:34:59 25/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Cool! Bye D_C
---
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#107 Posted: 18:35:27 25/07/2008
Quote: Dark_Cynder
Thanks guys! And ok, I'll do Asin's little advanture, thank you smilie
G2G See ya tomorrow!

Ok c ya later!smilie
Sails_the_fox Ripto Gems: 428
#108 Posted: 18:54:38 25/07/2008
i can make Leroy come in right?
#109 Posted: 19:00:56 25/07/2008
Sure!
---
Back from hibernation.
#110 Posted: 19:11:04 25/07/2008 | Topic Creator
yeah
---
jimmy dragon Ripto Gems: 841
#111 Posted: 19:46:00 25/07/2008
[User Posted Image]
can i be in your story PM me to tell me.
Last edited at 19:46:55 25/07/2008 by jimmy dragon
#112 Posted: 19:56:30 25/07/2008 | Topic Creator
I don't mind. Does anyone else?
---
#113 Posted: 20:06:50 25/07/2008
Nope!smilie
#114 Posted: 20:11:39 25/07/2008
No!
---
Back from hibernation.
#115 Posted: 20:17:50 25/07/2008 | Topic Creator
ok
---
#116 Posted: 20:22:44 25/07/2008
Quote: Night Owl
No!

?
Sails_the_fox Ripto Gems: 428
#117 Posted: 21:29:12 25/07/2008
ok. Leroy: *flying around in the sky and then lands to get a drink of water*
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#118 Posted: 22:33:20 25/07/2008
can i join?here's mah dragon:
[User Posted Image]

she is a veary yung dragon elder.she is 10 years of age.
her breaths:ice,and electric

my dragons boyfriend:

[User Posted Image]

he is also 10 years of age and a yung dragon elder.but he is always slacking on his studys but cryslight doesn't care even though she's always on track.
his breaths:earth,and legendairy(spyro powers)
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#119 Posted: 22:39:21 25/07/2008
Quote: spyrathedragon
can i join?here's mah dragon:
[User Posted Image]

she is a veary yung dragon elder.she is 10 years of age.
her breaths:ice,and electric

my dragons boyfriend:

[User Posted Image]

he is also 10 years of age and a yung dragon elder.but he is always slacking on his studys but cryslight doesn't care even though she's always on track.
his breaths:earth,and legendairy(spyro powers)

Cool!smilie
#120 Posted: 02:21:33 26/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Sure! I don't mind!
---
spyrorockforeva Green Sparx Gems: 391
#121 Posted: 23:16:24 02/08/2008
can i join here is ma dragon

[User Posted Image]
---
spyro rocks foreva
spread the word to the world
Last edited at 12:46:59 04/08/2008 by spyrorockforeva
#122 Posted: 00:34:01 03/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Cool!
---
#123 Posted: 05:02:17 03/08/2008
After so long, I desided to finally make the next chapter smilie
It will take a while, and unfortunatly, it is not for free. To see the next chapter, 5 of you here must click my eggs and hachlings in my signature atleast 5 times, each. smilie
Last edited at 05:12:10 03/08/2008 by Dark_Cynder
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5869
#124 Posted: 07:46:27 03/08/2008
I don't find this funny.
---
no i will not write a signature for you
#125 Posted: 13:47:51 03/08/2008
I don't care. We didn't create this topic for your amusement...

Good D_C I can't wait!
#126 Posted: 16:36:03 03/08/2008 | Topic Creator
smilieIT WILL BE MINE!!!!!smilie
Yeah.

Can't Wait! D_C! Thanks for not forgetting.
---
#127 Posted: 16:39:03 03/08/2008 | Topic Creator
smilieMINE ALL MINE MWAHAH!!!smilie
After so long, I desided to finally make the next chapter
It will take a while, and unfortunatly, it is not for free. To see the next chapter, 5 of you here must click my eggs and hachlings in my signature atleast 5 times, each.
Done and Done!
smilie IT WILL BE MINE!!!smilie
---
#128 Posted: 17:00:00 03/08/2008
After so long, I desided to finally make the next chapter smilie
It will take a while, and unfortunatly, it is not for free. To see the next chapter, 5 of you here must click my eggs and hachlings in my signature atleast 5 times, each. smilie

i viewed your dragons five times why do you say click its view not click.
#129 Posted: 17:01:05 03/08/2008 | Topic Creator
What?
---
#130 Posted: 17:10:35 03/08/2008
Ok, thanks to you guys and someone's else help, my eggs are going to hatch, soon. That's why I'll post Chapter 9 in 30 minutes smilie THANKS!!
Last edited at 17:11:06 03/08/2008 by Dark_Cynder
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#131 Posted: 17:39:20 03/08/2008
im hhheeerreee!lol
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#132 Posted: 17:45:36 03/08/2008
Ok, it is done! Enjoy smilie
----------------------------------------------------- --- -- -
<Chapter 9: Memories of Death>

As Cassandra held the Crystal Dragon, she was concentrating her energy in to it. Nalemor, Devion, Redarrow and Infinity were waiting for the portal to open. But Asin didn’t waste any time, though she didn’t care, what would happen to the Dragonteam, she still was in a hurry. “Well I would like to stay and waste my time on the all the “Activating stuff”, But I have a score to settle with one VERY annoying person” Asin said, while flying in front of the dragons, and once finished, she turned around and disappeared, as if she flied thought an invisible portal. “Hey! Asin, wait!” Nalemor screamed to the disappeared dragon. After a while, a dragon head appeared from no where, in the middle of the air. It was Asin. “Nalemor, are you sure you want to come with me?” Asin said in a disturbed voice, as if she was worried about something. “Yes, I want!” Nalemor said, bravely. “Okay” Asin answered and in a blink of an eye, the two black dragons disappeared. “Eh, Asin always seems to be nice only to Nalemor…But…Why?” Infinity said, lowering her head, sadly.

Asin and Nalemor where quickly teleported to some kind of a forest. It was all dark, probably because of the Night sky. The wind blew coldly. The forest looked lifeless, spooky, evil.
Looking at all of this environment, memories of the past were moving through Asin’s mind, as they walked deeper in to the deadly forest, closer to Gaul’s lair…..
”Where are we?” sounded a familiar voice inside Asin’s head. “I don’t know, Nalemor” Asin’s voice answered to the familiar one. “Where is Infinity?” Asked Nalemor’s voice.
And then suddenly, a scene appeared in Asin’s eyes, as if she and Nalemor where attacked by a giant golem. After a moment, the scene turned in to the end of the fight with the golem. In the end, Nalemor was grabbed by the golem, and slammed in to the ground. Death followed the black dragon, as well as Asin’s scream. The vision was then over….
Nalemor looked at Asin, and saw a tear in her eye. But she quickly wiped it away, because she knew, that there is no need to cry anymore. Because Nalemor is alive, now. Thanks to the ancestors...
-------------------------------------------------- --- -- -
I hope this explains, why Asin behaived like that with the others. smilie
#133 Posted: 17:50:57 03/08/2008
Awesome!smilie
Nalemor Ripto Gems: 789
#134 Posted: 17:52:11 03/08/2008
Wow..... nice!
#135 Posted: 17:52:13 03/08/2008
Thanks, guys smilie
Last edited at 17:52:32 03/08/2008 by Dark_Cynder
#136 Posted: 17:53:38 03/08/2008
Oh YEAH! I'ma finally back in the Story maker's team! smilie
Nalemor Ripto Gems: 789
#137 Posted: 17:55:28 03/08/2008
smilie
#138 Posted: 18:05:16 03/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Cool! Can I add my other Fan Characters?
Luna and Drifter.
Luna and Drifter info
---
#139 Posted: 18:54:56 03/08/2008
can jimmy the dragon be in chapter ten.
#140 Posted: 20:34:27 03/08/2008
Sure, Jimmy dragon! smilie
#141 Posted: 21:57:59 03/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Yeah You can!
---
#142 Posted: 22:35:10 05/08/2008
Guys, don't wait for me to complete the Bonus chapter, because it will take for ever.... Keep on doing the next chapters, that will continue the story. .......It happened by axident, that now I'm doing the complete advanture of Infinity, Nalemor and Asin in the Olunar Neo-world. smilie
I'll try to finish it tomorrow, but that is practacly imposible.... So, don't wait for it. I'll post it, as soon as it will be complete smilie
#143 Posted: 22:59:34 05/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Okay.
---
#144 Posted: 06:11:49 07/08/2008
Okay, guys! I decided to cut my Bonus chapter in parts, so that you could see, what I made so far.
Note: I will be working on the Parts, but you guys can continue the main story... Oh wait.... NO, don't continue the story! I will finish, first smilie
#145 Posted: 06:17:16 07/08/2008
Ok, here are the first 2 parts:
----------------------------------------------------------- --- -- -
<Special Chapter: The adventure in the Forbidden Lands>

The fight with Malefor ended with Spyro, Cynder, Infinity, Cassandra, Nalemor, Asin and Devion unleashing their most powerful furies. As the explosion of many furies ended Asin, Infinity and Nalemor disappeared. Spyro and Cynder where safely returned to the Dragon Temple by the four Guardians, but as for Cassandra and Devion- they where not found.

Part 1: A new world.

As Asin woke up, she found herself to be in a huge forest. It looked more like a wild Jungle. She got up and started her search for something… Something useful, that could give her some clues, about what happened and where she is. As she walked around the Forest-alike Jungle, she met many strange, but harmless creatures. Some of them where kind of even cute. After a long few hours of searching, she finally saw something. The dragon ran to it and saw that it was a strange looking device. It looked like a Dragon’s head, except it was made out of yellow rock and instead of eyes, it had two shiny white crystals. Suddenly a voice sounder from behind of one of the trees: “Asin!” Asin looked around and saw a black dragon, witch was running straight to her. It stopped right in front of Asin. It was Nalemor. “Pheh… Finally… A friendly face…” “What happened, Nalemor?” Asin asked, looking at the tired dragon. “Nothing much… Do you have any idea, where are we? Nalemor answered, raising himself up and preparing himself to walk. “I don’t know, Nalemor” Asin answered to the black dragon. “Where is Infinity?” Asked Nalemor is disturbance. Asin looked down and turned around, facing the Stone Dragon head. She took it and said: “I don’t know why, but I have a feeling like this will become very useful in the future… As for Infinity. We will find her, Nalemor”. And so their little adventure began…

Part 2: The cave.

They were walking long… Very long. Until they reached a Cave. It was getting late, so they decided to spend the night in this cave. On their amazement, the walls in the cave where all covered by strange markings. They where repeating, as if that was some sort of a language. But it was unreadable for the two black dragons. Nalemor made a camp fire with his Shadowfire element and lied next to it. Asin placed the Statue dragon next to the opposite wall, Nalemor lied next to, and lied there. When Nalemor fell asleep, the shadowy camp fire went down. It became dark in the cave. Asin couldn’t sleep. She just lied down and thought; thought about the statue dragon, this place, Infinity.... After several hours of not sleeping, she started to fall asleep, but something woke her up. It looked like voices. They where childish voices, that sounded from the entrance to this cave. Asin stood up and went to the exit. She slowly looked out of the cave, expecting to see, who it was; but all she managed to see, was a little orange animal disappearing happily behind the trees. She stood by the entrance a while, but then returned in to the cave. Asin lied next to the Statue dragon and fell asleep after a couple of minutes.
------------------------------------------------------------- --- -- -
I hope you liked it smilie
#146 Posted: 07:26:21 07/08/2008
(Continue)

Part 3: And so the war continues.

Nalemor woke up early in the morning. He saw that Asin was still asleep, so he tried to be more quite. He waited long, when suddenly he heard something. It sounded very familiar. The sounds where coming from the entrance to the cave. Nalemor quietly got up and walked to the entrance. As he looked out, he saw a two strange creatures playing on the green grass. Just as I thought, it’s those animals, again… Nalemor thought, as he remembers what happened earlier.
The animals where orange, with yellow paws and small rabbit ears. They had big eyes and a fluffy long tail. They played a bit; then, they ran away in to the forest, while playing tag.
Nalemor returned to the cave. And as he did, he saw Asin waking up. “Asin, you’re finally awake” Nalemor said, approaching the dragon with a smile on his face. “Yeah, I think so... Yawn” Asin answered, sleepy. Though she still wanted to sleep, she got up and took the Statue Dragon. The two black dragons exited the cave and continued their search for Infinity.
They walked around the forest for hours, but found nothing.
As they where walking longer, more peaceful it seamed. But that didn’t less for long. Suddenly, a giant golem appeared right in front of them. It was huge and angry. It appeared instantly, as if someone teleported it here. The golem attacked the two dragon quickly. Asin and Nalemor where almost hit, but their large wings helped them to dodge the attack. Asin left the Statue Dragon by the tree and prepared herself for a quick fight. Nalemor, not waiting for anything, shot his ShadowFire breath right in to the Golem’s face, but it had no effect. Asin then tried to blind the Golem with her Lights: “Move over, Nalemor!” As Asin screamed, Nalemor flew away a bit and a huge flash shined on the Golem. It was blined. “Nalemor, NOW!” Asin screamed to the black dragon. Nalemor flew right in front of the Golem and tried to use his Convexity fury, but he was quickly grabbed by the golem, and slammed in to the ground. Death followed the black dragon, as well as Asin’s scream: “NOOO!!!! NALEMOR!!!!” The Golem removed his hand from the dragon’s body, and it wasn’t a good sight. Everything in the body was broken and squashed. “N-no… N-nal-lemor…” Asin said in disbelief, as tears from her eyes went out like rivers. The Golem continued the fight, as he raised his fist for another attack. His fist then went falling right at Asin, when suddenly…. Suddenly something jumped right in front of the fist and stopped it, by making a spinning attack and hitting the Golem with it’s short leg hard. The Golem was then thrown away on the ground. It fell and didn’t move no more. The creature landed on the ground and turned around to face the shocked dragon. It said in a gentle, peaceful, calming female voice: “Don’t cry, creature… He will be back, but right now you must do as I say you to, okay?” Asin nodded her head, weakly. “Good!” The creature smiled, then continued: “Now then, control your emotions and follow me” Asin wiped her tears away and stood up; followed the small orange animal….
-------------------------------------------------------------- --- -- -
I hope you liked it smilie Oh, and sorry for killing Nalemor, but I think that all of you here know, that he will be back smilie
Note: For those here who played the "Jak & Daxter" games: I think you already know, what are those "Orange animals" smilie
Last edited at 08:00:20 07/08/2008 by Dark_Cynder
#147 Posted: 09:05:18 07/08/2008
(Continue)

Part 4: Infinity’s new friends.

Infinity woke up by a river. She looked around, and said to herself: “Where am I? What is this place?” But there was no answer. And so she got up and started her day with walking around the forest-alike jungle. She walked long, until hunger has come to her. Infinity looked for food, but there wasn’t anything not in the grass, not on the bushes and even not on the trees. After a while she got so hungry, she couldn’t walk anymore. She lied down on the grass and closed her eyes. Not noticing what is going on around her, she looked like she is suffering. A little animal then showed up from the bushes. It was playing with another, the same looking alike animal. When suddenly their fun cut short, as they saw an unknown, for them, creature. They approached Infinity quietly, when suddenly, one of them said: “Hey Tauka, what do you think it is?” “I don’t know, but it looks like it’s hurt” a childish female voice answered to the male’s question. After a short pause, the female animal said: “Maybe we should take it back to the village?” “I don’t know… It might be dangerous. But I love Danger! Okay, help me with this one.” As the male finished, he took a few branches, which lied on the ground, and made a net. He then took one of Infinity’s wings and pulled her to the net. The female took the dragon under her underbelly and tried to lift her. Infinity felt something touching her and opened her eyes. “H-hey! What’s the big idea!?” Infinity yelled and pulled her wing away from the male animal’s paws, and stood up, to prevent the little one on lifting her up, witch was impossible. “Owie! That hurts, ya know!” The female animal said making an angry face, once fell on the ground. “See Tauka? It’s alright!” The male animal yelled angrily on the female one. “Wha-what? Did I miss something? Infinity asked in confusion, when suddenly her stomach made a strange sound and it hurt. “Aww! So that’s it! It’s just hungry!” The female animal said, while lifting herself up. “That’s okay, we’ll give ya some food!” the female continued. “Great, so you’re going bring it to the Village, after all….” The male animal said, annoyed. “WE are going to take it, thank you!” The female said, teasing the male animal. “Now then, lie on this net here, and WE will carry you” the female said to the Blue dragon, but on the other hand, continued to tease the male animal. “Oh, great… Just great!” The male animal said, while taking the net with a dragon sitting in it. “Oh, stop complaining, Rio! You’re like a little kid! The female animal barked on the male, while taking the net. And so their conversation has ended, for now….
After several minutes of the two little animals carrying the dragon, Infinity starts a new conversation: “Who are you two?” “We are just one of the livers of this world… My name is Tauka and he’s Rio” The female animal answered smiling. “My name is Infinity, and I’m a dragon” Infinity answered back. Suddenly Rio stopped and turned around, pointing at Infinity: “YOU ARE A DRAGON!?” “Yeah, what about it?” Infinity asked, surprised. “Oww coool, we found a dragon! I thought they where all extinct, weren’t they, Rio?” Tauka asked Rio. “They were extinct about seven thousand years, ago! How did a dragon survived till these days?!” Rio asked in disbelief. “Well, actually, I came from another world, where there are a lot of dragons” Infinity answered. “There is a Dragon world?! WOW, how COOL!!!! Can you take us there?” Tauka asked, excited. “Um.. I can’t take you there, while I’m hungry…” Infinity answered. “Food? You need food? THEN YOU’LL HAVE IT!!!! C’mon Rio! We have a dragon to feed!!!” Tauka speeded up, carrying the net, excited. Rio quickly grabbed the other end of the net and tried to catch up with his friend.
----------------------------------------------- --- -- -
Yeeh! how can I write so much?!?? smilie
#148 Posted: 15:04:29 07/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Whoa.
---
#149 Posted: 15:11:44 07/08/2008
smiliesmiliesmilie
Last edited at 15:12:06 07/08/2008 by Dark_Cynder
#150 Posted: 15:13:25 07/08/2008 | Topic Creator
I wrote a chapter in The Dragon Girl.
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me