Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Story of Cynder Version 2
Page 1 of 1
The Story of Cynder Version 2 [CLOSED]
IamCynder Green Sparx Gems: 462
#1 Posted: 23:39:25 23/07/2008 | Topic Creator
I decided to make a chapter version of my old story! Well, here goes!

Chapter 1
The Capture

Ignitus watched over every egg from the Year of the Dragon, but the purple egg got a special pedastool. Ignitus thought that the eggs would be safe from the raids, but he was oh so terribly wrong. "Quickly! Save the eggs! The Dark Armies have come!" Volteer yelled as he charged into the room. Ignitus looked around anxiously, he quickly grabbed the purple egg and fled into the night. He placed the egg in a mushroom cap and sent it down the Silver River. "May the ancestors look after you, may they look after us all." He called after it.

Panic! Volteer was the last guardian left, and there were too many apes to fight, and he too was overrun. The apes quickly went to work, smashing all of the eggs, all of them except one black egg, an egg that their master, Malefor could use to destroy the dragon race and let apes rule the world. A small ape shook the egg, ensuring that there was a baby dragon inside. Little did he know that from the shadows Ignitus watched everything.

A black hatchling felt an evil presence from inside her protective egg. Suddenly, somebody shook her egg, and her head began hitting the egg leaving her with many bumps. She rubbed her head feeling sorrow for herself as she felt her egg being carried away to what land she did not know.
Last edited at 17:35:42 24/07/2008 by IamCynder
#2 Posted: 17:34:53 24/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2
The Hatching

The hatchling couldn't stand being trapped in her egg any longer, she took her week, feeble claws and began striking them against the membrane until all that was left between her and the world was an egg shell. Finally, she began to crack the shell. She panted in her egg shell, too tired to finish the job right now, but that wouldn't be necessary, not for her.

Gaul was holding the black egg when he saw it crack, being the impatient ape he was, he used his sharp fingers to rip the egg apart, and pulled the baby hatchling out by the tail. As he held it in his paw staring at it in the eyes, he saw a glimmer of happiness in the hatchling. Gaul smiled and began to laugh malevolently. "We'll soon rid you of happiness, and soon the only feelings you'll have will be anger and fear."

The black hatchling wasn't sure of what the ape said, but she could smell his breath, and it smelled rotten, almost like he was dead. She grimaced and tried to move away from him, but she couldn't because she was upside down. "APES! Bring me the Iron Chains! We'll make this whelpling obey us, and then Malefor shall be free!" Gaul called, and upon saying this all of the apes began to laugh uproarisly, as if there was something funny about that small dragon helping them.
Cynder16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1857
#3 Posted: 17:38:32 24/07/2008
Oh poor Cynder
---
"Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes."
CynderGirl3 Green Sparx Gems: 272
#4 Posted: 17:50:43 24/07/2008
yep
---
join join my awesome site cyndergirl3rocks.ipbfree.com it is awesomehttp://spikex.deviantart.com/art/Pit-5-80268889
Spyrosflame Green Sparx Gems: 277
#5 Posted: 18:17:07 24/07/2008
smilie, worst part is it is true
---
You can try to tear me down,
Pull me to the ground,
I will see you screaming.
#6 Posted: 18:29:38 24/07/2008
I know...
---
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#7 Posted: 19:39:56 24/07/2008
Nice IamCynder!smilie Very detailed and very good sticking to the story too!
Nalemor Ripto Gems: 789
#8 Posted: 19:40:57 24/07/2008
so sad cynder had to go through all of this smilie
#9 Posted: 19:42:46 24/07/2008
Quote: Nalemor
so sad cynder had to go through all of this smilie

It is!smilie But in DotD I think she will get her redemtion and stop Malefor!
#10 Posted: 19:44:39 24/07/2008
Yeah! And Maybe be in the net spyro games!smilie
---
#11 Posted: 01:40:05 25/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3
Poisoned

The hatchling found her neck being latched to an odd device that nearly choked her. Her head was on one end and her body was on the other, and her breath was slowly flowing out of her. She forced her tiny wings to flap and keep her body level with her head. Some apes pushed Cynder over a mystical fire, and Gaul lifted the hatchlings chin and said, "Fear not, little one, for soon you will have a master to obey, and the pain of life will leave you." Cynder writhed at the stench of his breath, and she tried to escape the wretched chains.

Gaul laghed at the pathetic whelpling. "It will all end now, forget your childish emotions and be ready to be corrupted, Cynder!" He shouted as he summoned the fire around Cynder. Cynder tried not to breathe in the poisonous flames, but it was too much, she coughed and spluttered, and she felt her mind weaken, she soon fainted. When she awoke she had no memories of what happened. She was still in the chains, but her neck was long and her feet could touch the ground, so she simply swiveled her neck and bit the chains until they fell off.

She felt bracelets being attached to her ankles by lesser apes, and a necklace was also attached to her neck. She looked at her tail and found that a metal band was around it. She saw the apes with hot metal, and they were attaching it to her wing joints and tail spike. Cynder looked around the room she was in and sensed her master, Malefor pervading her thoughts. "Welcome, Cynder." He laughed in her head. Cynder looked in the direction of Gaul. She bowed before him and said, "I am at your command, high ape." Gaul laghed malevolently, "You can lurk behind my chair for now Underling." Cynder was obliged to pad behind his chair and intimidate all of the lesser apes who came near.
#12 Posted: 01:42:14 25/07/2008
Nice accuracy.
---
Sails_the_fox Ripto Gems: 428
#13 Posted: 01:23:24 30/07/2008
cool! do more!
#14 Posted: 15:13:12 03/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4
A Mission

Gaul, I need that dragon to begin her mission now. Malefor said telepathically. Yes Master, but with the Guardians finally turning the tides in the war, how can we possibly capture Ignitus? Gaul asked. You FOOL! Cynder can destroy all of the dragons easily. Malefor snarled. Not saying another word, Gaul walked over to Cynder where he released her saying, "You know what to do." "Yes Master." Cynder replied, flying high into the air and heading towards the Dragon Wars. When she arrived, she began picking the dragons off one by one, several of them died under her claws and tail, the unlucky ones had their wings ripped and were dropped from an extreme height where they plummeted to their death, and the lucky ones perished under her flame.

Ignitus saw how the war would end, so he retreated to a nearby swamp where he soon met Spyro the purple dragon. Cynder was furious that Ignitus escaped, and when she returned home, she was punished by being lashed several times and chained to the ground. She learned long ago not to cry out, but to be silent. "Now, take Volteer to Dante's Freezer." Gaul commanded. "Yes, master." Cynder replied, taking off and landing in the chamber of the Ice King. She quickly placed Volteer in a power sapping orb, and flew off to search for Ignitus. She alighted in the swamps that her apes were positioned in when to her surprise, the commander of the swamp raids came upon her. "Yes?" She snarled. "The purple dragon, he lives." The ape replied. "Well, don't just stand there, destroy him!" Cynder replied. She took off into the skies and surveyed the swamps, when she saw the purple dragon she roared to frighten it off. She didn't know, of course, that if she followed the dragon she would find Ignitus.
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#15 Posted: 17:54:11 03/08/2008
make more!make more!ppppppppplllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieDsmiliesmilie:smiliesmiliesmilie
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Coocie2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4249
#16 Posted: 03:13:35 05/08/2008
wow i couldnt stop reading and i dont like to read wow interesting.....
GREAT JOB MAKE MORREE! You should make a book! smilie
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#17 Posted: 16:05:35 05/08/2008
make mooorerrrrreeee pppppppppppppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#18 Posted: 21:36:22 05/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 5
Rage at Tall Plains

Cynder saw the purple dragon at Dante's Freezer as she left for the realm of Convexity with Volteer's Orb. Thinking that the Ice King could take care of the purple pest, she moved on to Tall Plains where she placed Cyril in the Shrine. The Attlawa people were angered by this and began to attack her. "Hmph. I will deal with you later!" Cynder roared, summoning her apes onto the scene where they soon captured all of the Attlawa and placed them in bamboo cages. "I want you to destroy them." Cynder said in anger as the Dreadwings arrived on the premesis.

Cynder was about to return to Gaul when an ape came up to her and said, "Mistress, the purple dragon he-" "He what?" Cynder snapped. "He rescued the electric dragon." The ape said in fear. Cynder narrowed her eyes, "Tell the apes to strengthen the security! I want some rock guards from Concurrent Skies here as well!" She said, taking off. "And if you give me any more bad news, you'll wish that you were never created from the gems." She growled. "Yes mistress." The ape replied in fear as Cynder flew back to Gaul for further orders.
#19 Posted: 15:12:41 06/08/2008
PLLLEEEEEEAAAASSSSSSSSSSS
write more!!!!!!!!smilie
PLLLEEEEEEAAAASSSSSSSSSSS
pppllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssss
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
#20 Posted: 16:06:30 06/08/2008
More!! More!!!! smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
#21 Posted: 16:08:44 06/08/2008
Awesome!smilie
#22 Posted: 16:10:20 06/08/2008
PLZPLZPLZ MORE!
---
Sails_the_fox Ripto Gems: 428
#23 Posted: 23:36:53 06/08/2008
I haven't read this story for a while. DO MORE! its cool!
#24 Posted: 00:36:01 07/08/2008
More!
---
Aang Green Sparx Gems: 370
#25 Posted: 05:30:06 07/08/2008
I haven't seen you in a while! Are you gonna continue this? It's very good.
---
You kicked who in the what now?
#26 Posted: 21:56:48 14/08/2008
i dont if she's there or she just forgot about this all together lol smilie
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
#27 Posted: 05:31:14 31/08/2008 | Topic Creator
I apologize greatly for not continuing, I am just kind of... busy.

Chapter 6
So Close

Cynder returned to Gaul swiftly and silently, as she alighted in the cavern he whacked her on the head with his green staff, "Get back in Tall Plains, retrieve the Ice Guardian's Crystal, NOW!" He bellowed. Cynder didn't do so much as flinch as she batted Gaul angrily with her tail and took off, returning to Tall Plains. She soon subdued the Stone Sentinel and convinced him to work for her. She greedily snatched Cyril's crystal, leaving him weak and helpless in the shrine.

As she exited the shrine she saw the dragon. She was ready to snap at him when she heard Malefor's voice in her head, No, what are you doing? Take the crystal to the Convexity immediately! Cynder reluctantly obeyed, but swore that she would destroy the little pest when he traveled to Munitions Forge where she would have an ambush planned.
#28 Posted: 22:27:54 03/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 7
He Deserved It

Finally, Cynder could see the small purple dragon scurrying to free the Earth Guardian. Time for my appearance. She thought with a smirk. She shot out of the lava pool like a cannon and snatched the power crystal, releasing the green dragon. As she hovered above them, contemplating what to do, she saw the dragons worthlessly attempt to escape. She directed her attention to the small purple dragon. Now was his end and her rise. She flew after him, breathing her shadow-like fire in his direction everytime she was close, and snapping at him every now and again. Suddenly, as she exited the volcano, the green dragon, Terrador attacked.

She quickly threw him off as the old Fire Guardian that had escaped her grasp was finally in her claws. She locked her wings and they both plummeted to the ground as she roared in triumph. She flew low and deposited him in her own home, the Concurrent Skies. She returned the crystal to the altar at Convexity. She told Gaul about the defeat of the Conductor. Gaul merely stuck his nose up in the air and turned on her. "He spoke of our conclusion to our plans and where they took place, that miserable Conductor deserved it."
Disturbed Ripto Gems: 146
#29 Posted: 22:34:26 03/09/2008
Wow! This is the most accurate story of Cynder I have ever read.
#30 Posted: 22:37:08 03/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Thx!

((post is too short))
ShadowDragon91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1427
#31 Posted: 22:36:51 09/09/2008
This is a great story, it's very nicely detailed and well-written.
Keep updating.
---
It is not wise to meddle in the affairs of dragons, fore thou art crunchy, and taste of chicken...
dark cynder13 Red Sparx Gems: 94
#32 Posted: 21:42:04 12/09/2008
keep going keep going keep going !!!!plz i love it
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me