Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > dumb rp: make new characters up every post!
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
dumb rp: make new characters up every post! [CLOSED]
X-Treme Ripto Gems: 360
#1 Posted: 12:32:16 10/01/2013 | Topic Creator
ok, so this is a rp thst you break the rules. you control other characters, make lots of em, and be an idiot.

plot:llamas are big.

mai character: rico, age 180,likes golph.
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#2 Posted: 14:34:39 10/01/2013
This looks stupid.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#3 Posted: 15:47:07 10/01/2013 | Topic Creator
it's supposed to be.

and then, rico looks out into the world, hoping to see llamas.
#4 Posted: 01:26:01 11/01/2013
This doesnt make sense.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
princessluna409 Green Sparx Gems: 469
#5 Posted: 01:27:08 11/01/2013
I'm going to join this so I can pet an Ilama

Person's name is Foxxy.

Foxxy pets an ilama.

Kk dropping out now bai.
---
Mah life be like pugs
My dream is to be a pretty princess in a rainbow castle
#6 Posted: 04:38:33 11/01/2013 | Topic Creator
smilie:"i like mushrooms"
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#7 Posted: 04:51:05 11/01/2013
I AM A RANDOM PERSON WAIT NO I AM A PANDA
*panda walks in*
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#8 Posted: 05:01:15 11/01/2013 | Topic Creator
smilie : "why thank you, ma'm"
#9 Posted: 05:03:23 11/01/2013
*is a different panda then before*
*points to kid named sparta*
THIS
IS
SPARTA
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#10 Posted: 05:12:57 11/01/2013 | Topic Creator
smilie: *screechy voice* "ohai, sparta. How do yoo do?"
#11 Posted: 05:19:47 11/01/2013
I AM SPARTAAAAAA
And I'm doing great thanks for asking
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#12 Posted: 16:30:39 11/01/2013 | Topic Creator
smilie yer wekime
paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#13 Posted: 18:14:26 11/01/2013
smilie poopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoopoop rules
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#14 Posted: 18:31:57 11/01/2013
Jeremy was more of a spectator last time he was on the earth; he would observe and watch as his fellow demons caused havoc and of course watching them caused the young demon to get great satisfaction from it too. But he’d never be the one causing the chaos. He wanted to perfect his style, and stick to it. And so there were the odd humans he would mess with, trying different things out on the poor experiments, but he would never take it further, he was waiting for the right time. Or so he told himself. He believed that the time would arise when he was ready and that’s when he could take full advantage of everything, using the techniques and skills he had mastered since observing other demons.

During his time demon watching another young demon caught his eye, the likes of Cecelia Grayson. He watched her and was intrigued by the way she went about causing pain for the human race. They became fairly close, for demons at least and Jeremy had a soft spot for her. He would do anything she asked, because Jeremy seen these tasks as a way of learning, a way of finding his own way of causing havoc among humans. But it wasn’t long before the two of them were banished to hell, along with the rest of his kind. The younger demon decided he would drift from Cecelia for a short while, gathering anything he could about other demons and the way they would conduct things.

Being one of the few demons to make it out of hell, he knows that this is his time to cause havoc the way he had only dreamed of and watched other demons do. He knows exactly how he wants to do things and exactly who his main targets would be. He will not waste one moment of his time back on earth, although he learnt many things in hell, he is thrilled to be on earth causing trouble. The only problem is, he is stuck on an island where people possess powers, something he wasn’t clued in on, and had never come across before. He doesn’t know how he’ll manage to create trouble on an island where some humans possess better powers than he does. Jeremy usually prefers to go by his last name, Stark. The young demon feels it is far more suited to him than Jeremy. Though he did go by his first name the last time he was on the earth.

Jeremy was more of a spectator last time he was on the earth; he would observe and watch as his fellow demons caused havoc and of course watching them caused the young demon to get great satisfaction from it too. But he’d never be the one causing the chaos. He wanted to perfect his style, and stick to it. And so there were the odd humans he would mess with, trying different things out on the poor experiments, but he would never take it further, he was waiting for the right time. Or so he told himself. He believed that the time would arise when he was ready and that’s when he could take full advantage of everything, using the techniques and skills he had mastered since observing other demons.

During his time demon watching another young demon caught his eye, the likes of Cecelia Grayson. He watched her and was intrigued by the way she went about causing pain for the human race. They became fairly close, for demons at least and Jeremy had a soft spot for her. He would do anything she asked, because Jeremy seen these tasks as a way of learning, a way of finding his own way of causing havoc among humans. But it wasn’t long before the two of them were banished to hell, along with the rest of his kind. The younger demon decided he would drift from Cecelia for a short while, gathering anything he could about other demons and the way they would conduct things.

Being one of the few demons to make it out of hell, he knows that this is his time to cause havoc the way he had only dreamed of and watched other demons do. He knows exactly how he wants to do things and exactly who his main targets would be. He will not waste one moment of his time back on earth, although he learnt many things in hell, he is thrilled to be on earth causing trouble. The only problem is, he is stuck on an island where people possess powers, something he wasn’t clued in on, and had never come across before. He doesn’t know how he’ll manage to create trouble on an island where some humans possess better powers than he does. Jeremy usually prefers to go by his last name, Stark. The young demon feels it is far more suited to him than Jeremy. Though he did go by his first name the last time he was on the earth.

---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:32:30 11/01/2013 by BigBoom
LegoLander Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#15 Posted: 21:59:18 11/01/2013
Bob is back .Bob dies. Killed by unicorn llama stuffed up his butt.
---
The person who finally changed his Christmas avatar. Give me a cookie.
#16 Posted: 22:47:02 11/01/2013 | Topic Creator
smilie: GIVE ME LIVERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!
#17 Posted: 22:48:09 11/01/2013
smilie Or at least an ice cream soda.
---
Mah life be like pugs
#18 Posted: 22:50:01 11/01/2013
a biscuit walked in, did a tap dance and got eaten by bob's ghost
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
#19 Posted: 13:24:00 12/01/2013 | Topic Creator
machine ghost: WAAAAAAAAAAA! my panties are too big!
#20 Posted: 22:32:49 12/01/2013
Jamie stood at watch... they were coming for her. She had to get out of there, and fast. She saw an opening, and dashed for it, hoping to make it. Of course, she was unsuccesful, as she had them coming after her.She had a job, she couldn't fail it. So she escaped from them and ran for the opening again. This time, she was successful. But now, she had to outrun them yet again, because their leader had sent some to follow her. Now she was in danger.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#21 Posted: 22:37:41 12/01/2013
smilie Hai Jamie
---
Mah life be like pugs
#22 Posted: 01:37:33 13/01/2013 | Topic Creator
smilie:*whipes ninjini with anchor, and smilie dies.
#23 Posted: 01:42:06 13/01/2013
Sarah looked everywhere... she had no way to get out. She was trapped, possibly forever. They, they were after her. She had nowhere to turn, but death. Right now, death was her only option. But she was determined to get away. She was most likely not going to though.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#24 Posted: 02:48:07 13/01/2013 | Topic Creator
*treerex: with bloodshot eyes: *blasts sarah through the heart with photosynthesis blast*
#25 Posted: 02:51:31 13/01/2013
Spyro walked around, avoiding anything and everything at all costs
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#26 Posted: 15:49:25 13/01/2013 | Topic Creator
*thunder strikes down, killing spyro*

smilie : YESSSSSS!
#27 Posted: 01:17:06 15/01/2013
LOLOLOOL i guess ill join

Sonic homing attcaked EVERRRRRYYYYYYYYYYTTTHHHHHHHIIINNGGG that was a robot.
---
#28 Posted: 04:40:42 17/01/2013 | Topic Creator
smilie: I IZ NOT ROBOT!!!!!
#29 Posted: 06:07:43 17/01/2013
-knuckles- LOLOLOLOLKBDBSBEGKQNWINSMNNSNS -punches everything-
---
#30 Posted: 06:09:04 17/01/2013
I'm too lazy to type a whole long post
I'll just be me..
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#31 Posted: 22:06:15 17/01/2013
Hai. My name is ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
#32 Posted: 23:13:10 17/01/2013
I is talking popcorn
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#33 Posted: 00:37:59 18/01/2013
RAWR the T-rex has arrived!
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
#34 Posted: 00:58:01 18/01/2013
Super Sonic killed the T-Rex because he mistook him for Perfect Chaos. "00p5."
---
#35 Posted: 11:57:07 18/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Then super sonic booms himself with dynomite.

smilie: BRING THE BOOMZ!
#36 Posted: 12:01:35 18/01/2013
chocolate biscuit: i'm a chocolate biscuit!
---
#37 Posted: 21:18:28 18/01/2013
It was just a normal day, nothing wrong, sun shining. Everything was perfect, but then the clouds... Something was off. Jamie looked up and saw them. She stood and ran off to the Pier, hoping to escape. She saw some strange, shadowy creatures running after her. Should i be scared, should i confront them... Jamie thought in her mind. She decided to run. Good plan. The shadowy creatures were running after her. Jamie took the foresty route. She got many scratches, cuts, and bruises for taking that route. But it was still safer than the normal way. Much. Safer.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#38 Posted: 01:07:58 19/01/2013
Tails got in the Tornado-1 and flew into the shadow monsters, killing them all.
---
#39 Posted: 02:29:15 19/01/2013 | Topic Creator
And then tails stood in front of a semi-truck to die. And was rewarded with death. ;-; and then smilie started whipping them 'rangs and killing harmless people.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#40 Posted: 04:08:56 19/01/2013
Bob---
Is he accepted?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#41 Posted: 20:45:06 19/01/2013
Yes!
I'm Pi Gi the Pie!
---
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#42 Posted: 23:07:52 19/01/2013
I eat Bob.
#43 Posted: 03:28:39 21/01/2013 | Topic Creator
And now.......EICO ORDONYEZ!!!!!! *bob shoots rico*
#44 Posted: 06:00:35 21/01/2013
Sonic avenges Tails by owning the semi-truck.
---
#45 Posted: 17:33:18 21/01/2013 | Topic Creator
And got killed in the proscess.
#46 Posted: 17:51:07 21/01/2013
smilie trolololololololololololololololololololololololololol
---
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#47 Posted: 22:28:02 21/01/2013
The dragon eats a hot dog.
#48 Posted: 03:13:58 22/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Dragon dies from pig guys. :-(
#49 Posted: 04:39:05 22/01/2013
Quote: X-Treme
And got killed in the proscess.

Sonic cones back to life snd owns X-Treme with Tails
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#50 Posted: 04:42:20 22/01/2013
smilie what did I tell you about the ninjas? SEND HER TO THE PUPPY
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me