Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
Discord Rising (an MLP: FIM RP) [CLOSED]
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#151 Posted: 21:49:07 25/01/2013
"He's right sir." Wave said
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#152 Posted: 00:51:21 26/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"You are correct Astrello." Discord said. "We must study the castle first. Chrysilas did 'redecorate' the place."
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
VespiDragon8 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6563
#153 Posted: 08:19:03 26/01/2013
"Then you two began to examine the castle." Vespi said.

OOC: For two things:
Sorry for my delay in posting.
and
In which part I can put myself in the story? or be with someone in the story?
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#154 Posted: 08:37:08 26/01/2013
"if you guys need me you just need to call" spark said
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#155 Posted: 15:45:51 26/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Vespi will get a part about now.
"Alright Vespi, you and Astrello can survey the castle and I shall follow you. Red and Rose you're in charge."
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#156 Posted: 19:26:08 26/01/2013
"Yes sir" Red and Rose said.
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5698
#157 Posted: 19:27:45 26/01/2013
"HEY!! I want a job!" SpeedStar yelled
#158 Posted: 00:17:55 27/01/2013
"gee so bored, I want some action!" spark said, jumping up and punching air
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#159 Posted: 01:09:13 27/01/2013
Frustrated that none of them are listening to me, I walk off into my room and touch the collar around my neck hidden under my long snow-white mane. Tears fall down my cheeks as I gaze off at the castle in the distance. I decide that it would be best if I left them, but stop as I remember Fluttershy, I should go ask her what she thinks. Tell her about the nightmares that I have been having and show here the collar as well as the inscriptions upon them. Though she will be unable to read them once I explain to her everything that happened while I was in captivity she will understand. Then a problem arises in my mind, how can I get her alone, with all these strangers around. Besides I'm about as shy as she is when it comes to talking. I decide to try and figure out in transit. I dress in my entertainer uniform and lightly tap Fluttershy on the shoulder. I am shaking like a leaf but I must tell someone and Discord has already made up his mind, he want three of us to go survey the castle, but it by now will be on high alert as Chrysalis will have found out about Discord taking me from her. Also she will know that he did it because he tried to free another prisoner and she smashed his tail. She will enjoy capturing him again and having another pony to torture in front of Discord until he tells her where I am. Also she will use Discord as bait to capture the others and the entire operation will fall to pieces. Discord and Vespi are already set on doing it but I will not join their mission.

"Um, Fluttershy, can I talk to you for a minute, I say shyly. Before all this happened, the five and my sisters were about to throw me a birthday party but Chrysalis and Discord ruined it all by kidnapping me and from there after torturing me to the point that my sisters and friends could no longer take it, they crushed The Rebellion, banished my sisters to the moon and sun, imprisoned my friends and the members of The Rebellion and enslaved all of Equestria. It's, I pause do to my shyness, important," I say swallowing nervously.
#160 Posted: 01:10:44 27/01/2013
"We were listening to you!" Red yelled after Astrello
---
#161 Posted: 02:57:49 27/01/2013
I hear Red cry out after me and sadly shake my head. Then telepathically I speak to her.

"You listened to my words and thoughts, but did not understand the meaning. Its not that I will enjoy the pain and misery I will have to endure again if we are to defeat her, but Chrysalis wants me back and she will do anything to do that. Her castle will be on the highest alert possible after that fiasco with Discord being caught in the act. Sending a group to explore the castle would only lead to their capture and effectively to the defeat of our group. I would be imprisoned again after being beaten brutally for fighting against her, you would all be imprisoned and Discord would be quite possibly turn back to stone. The only way to find out what she has is for me to return to the life that I have been living since the banishment of my sisters and the imprisonment of my friends."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:09:36 27/01/2013 by Wyrstel
#162 Posted: 03:33:41 27/01/2013
ooc: Red is a girl!

"I understood you but you think that i didn't" she said.
---
#163 Posted: 04:02:03 27/01/2013
"we all did" spark said walking up to red's side
---
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#164 Posted: 21:33:20 27/01/2013
Name:Sicolus
Appearance:black, red poorly done mane, red eyes, has several faded scars, scrawny with a few indentions where the bone didn't heal properly. on his right side there are two scars in the shape of an X.
Species:unicorn
History:was held prisoner in a factory where he lost his sanity. He and several others where able to escape afterward he began a very slow and steady progress to regain his sanity. several years ago he stopped killing and the voice he heard disappeared. before then he spent his time hunting dangerous people or creatures in a mad lust to kill.
Powers:magic of war or violence of some kind, and the ability to levitate objects
Other:can still fight even though he has regained his sanity he still hold the art of war dear. Also has a high intelligence level inherited from having to solve problems he faced in the factory.

ooc:can you update me on what's i going on
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:39:00 27/01/2013 by SandmanOfTexas
#165 Posted: 21:56:45 27/01/2013
Ooc: discord has let us out of our cells, and right now we are trying to find out about cryselus's castle
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:58:56 27/01/2013 by Stealthelfrocks
#166 Posted: 14:44:54 11/02/2013 | Topic Creator
MY GOD NO DON'T YOU DIE ON ME YOU ARE ONLY 4 PAGES OLD!!!
OOC: NOOO

Discord walked into Allestro's room and started to talk to him. "Allestro, would you rather stay here? If so, perfectly fine with me." He chuckled as he said it.
---
#167 Posted: 15:30:18 11/02/2013
I look up at Discord and sit on my bed with a sigh, before revealing the collar around my neck.

"See this, she's already marked me as hers. Even if I stay away from her palace, its only a matter of time before she finds me. I just think that if anyone has the experience to map out the place without being caught its me. After all I was at her side for who knows how many years. Though I'm also scared as well. I just don't know, you see this collar and the scars remind me of what I went through in the past. Though I know this must be done in order to succeed in our plan, but before I make a decision I must talk with Fluttershy and see what she thinks. She may think that I have gone through enough trauma and should stay out of this, but if she agrees then we will proceed. I strongly recommend that only I go, for Chrysalis will be looking for you and shall have a trap waiting for you. However if I should be found outside her gates wounded and unconscious Chrysalis won't expect a thing and take me back into her care. I'll let you make the final decision, Uncle." With that I walk over to Fluttershy and wait nervously by her.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:27:37 13/02/2013 by Wyrstel
#168 Posted: 18:21:21 11/02/2013
Ooc:I guess I'm accepted?
---
#169 Posted: 19:46:14 11/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: haha.. Whoops, ya u r
---
#170 Posted: 03:23:51 12/02/2013
Sicolus sat in chains. He didn't know where he was but he did know he was sedated every time he awoke to prevent escape. Before this disaster, before the fall of celestia he had found who he was. He was once a member of the royal army, unlike the royal guard the royal army was offensive and for that same reason secret. Who knew equestria had so many enemies. He was aloud to join but there was controversy over his sanity. This was solved by the idea that it would be best not to have him in equestria. Sicolus's expertise in killing quickly made him a commanding officer. He later found love and had a son combined with the responsibility of a leader his insanity disappeared. But like all good things it came to an abrupt end. After the fall of the royal guard the army fell apart and sicolus was captured. Here he sat and he didn't even have his thoughts as a machine automatically sedated him. This time there WAS no escape.
---
#171 Posted: 09:02:17 12/02/2013
spark wondered if discord freed everyone yet. i wanna be part of this big action she thought
---
#172 Posted: 01:07:32 13/02/2013
Ooc:in order to keep this rp alive people must get on and post often.
---
#173 Posted: 01:46:02 13/02/2013
Ooc: some people don't have time for that because they have lives....
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
#174 Posted: 03:18:07 13/02/2013
Ooc:I understand this. This seems to be the only thing that advances in my life cause I'm stuck in the same routine dayafter day. I'm just trying to stimulate some interest so this rp doesn't die.
---
#175 Posted: 07:35:16 13/02/2013
ooc: ......

spark looked around the dungeon, and saw sicolus, in his chains. "discord, i think we should free all the ponies you chosen before continuing this mission"
---
#176 Posted: 12:17:16 26/03/2013
Wave nodded “I agree, sir.”
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me