Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Discord Rising (an MLP: FIM RP) [CLOSED]
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#51 Posted: 20:33:49 12/01/2013
After a long sleep I yawn and stretch. Seeing the sword and after Discord explains his plan, I take the crystal sword and wait for his instructions.
princessluna409 Green Sparx Gems: 469
#52 Posted: 20:35:30 12/01/2013
Luna had a feeling something happened in Equestria, something different. She ignored the feeling.. this was everyday for her.
---
Mah life be like pugs
My dream is to be a pretty princess in a rainbow castle
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#53 Posted: 22:29:51 12/01/2013
Red gripped her sword. Since she was good with swords, this one wouldn't be a problem.
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#54 Posted: 23:34:52 12/01/2013
Ooc: what's happening to me?
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#55 Posted: 08:14:14 13/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Stealthelfrocks
Ooc: what's happening to me?

OOC: Scrap I knew I forgot a pony!

Discord gave Spark a citrine sword.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#56 Posted: 08:29:58 13/01/2013
Spark held the sword in her hooves, observing it
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#57 Posted: 08:31:18 13/01/2013
Red walked to an empty space and started to swing her sword like a pro. She was good with swords as her cutie mark symbolized.
---
#58 Posted: 16:46:47 13/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: also I am the GM so I can make Chrysilas ponies come or stuff like that.
And also the underground palace is like the Taj Mahal underground.

Discord watched the ponies testing their swords and he walked over to his room, where he had put Astrello. He got his diamond sword and started swinging it all ninja-like like a BAWSS.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5698
#59 Posted: 18:10:49 13/01/2013
may i join
#60 Posted: 18:48:54 13/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: yes you may.
---
#61 Posted: 19:15:51 13/01/2013
Name: SpeedStar
Eye colorsmilieurple
Appearance: yellow body and a light blue and dark blue mane similar to that of rainbowdashes
Species: pegasus
Cutiemark:a star being cut by a lightning bolt
Powers:can fly at superspeeds and helps controll weather
Other: loves a challange
#62 Posted: 20:42:22 13/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: accepted. Your character will start in Chrysilas Dungeon and she can break out.
Discord kept being a BAWSS.
---
#63 Posted: 20:43:32 13/01/2013
Red swung her sword in the air and caught it by the blade.
---
#64 Posted: 20:47:01 13/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Discord looked at Red in awe. He walked over to her. "Well done Red, well done."
---
#65 Posted: 20:47:43 13/01/2013
"I do have skills in swords as my cutie mark symbolizes sir" Red said.
---
#66 Posted: 20:51:53 13/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Discord looked at her mark. "Very nice. You will have skill when we fight against Chrysilas."
---
#67 Posted: 20:53:46 13/01/2013
"Right sir" Red said
---
#68 Posted: 20:54:58 13/01/2013
ooc: I would like speedstar to work with discord . I will make a good oc in a few minutes
#69 Posted: 20:59:37 13/01/2013
Name:CalmSpirit
Eye color:Turquoise
Appearance: whitish body and a light pink mane similar to that of rainbowdashes
Species: unicorn
Cutiemark:?
Powers:?
Other: loves to help others
#70 Posted: 21:40:20 13/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: WHAT IS AN OC? Darn caps. Yes your character will work with Discord. She must break out of prison first or she can call Discord to help her.
---
#71 Posted: 21:42:09 13/01/2013
OOC; I have no idea what it stands for

SpeedStar stood up and did the demonic pray to call discord
#72 Posted: 23:34:27 13/01/2013
Ooc: I don't know, but it is sort of a character you make up. My spark would be a oc, actually a pony sona, astrello would also be a oc...... I think it could mean own character *shrug*

Spark swung her sword against an invisible opponent, and each swing would've sliced it's neck. She ended it with a quick point, then lowered her sword
---
#73 Posted: 23:58:06 13/01/2013
OOC: OC stands for Out of Character, which is someone that you created not an original character from the show.
#74 Posted: 00:44:05 14/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: ok so now let's RP. Derpy you go.
---
#75 Posted: 00:48:42 14/01/2013
ooc: I'll go

Red threw her sword in the air again.
---
#76 Posted: 00:54:54 14/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Discord went into the main room where the other ponies were also being BAWSSES. "May I have your attention please."
---
#77 Posted: 01:01:50 14/01/2013
Red caught her sword with her hoof and walked in with Discord.
---
#78 Posted: 01:19:58 14/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"You each have your own rooms. If you would follow me I will show you them."
---
#79 Posted: 02:18:33 14/01/2013
I place the sword in a sheath on my back before concentrating hard on the location of my sisters and the pieces of parchment on the floor.
I begin to write to them.

Dear Loving Sisters,

I've missed you so much. Every night I dream about us being together and sleeping in our bed, you two and Twilight helping me home my magic skills, me doing friendly competitions with Applejack and Rainbow Dash, assisting Fluttershy with her animals, being a model for Rarity, baking with Pinkie Pie and helping out at the farm with Applejack. Then reality hits me as I gaze at my beaten form, all the bruises from torture, abuse and enslavement, as I am forced to entertain our enemies for the delight. For years I did this hoping for rescue but none came, then Discord rescued me from Chrysalis's prison today. I told him things that I usually only tell my friends and family. I don't know why but I feel that he is family to me. When I told him that I missed you guys so much, he told me that I would see you soon. I believe him as I felt the sincerity in his voice. My dreams will at last come true.

Can't wait to see you sisters,
Your loving little brother,
Astrello

With a sigh I use my magic and send each of the messages to my sisters.

Then I start to write one to my friends in captivity.

Dear Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and Spike,

I come bearing good tidings to you all, my sisters will finally be free and so will you. The one who you should thanks for this is none other than Discord. Before you say anything let me tell you he has changed greatly. I have been a slave and entertainer for Chrysalis for untold years and endured a life of cruelty and hardship at her hands. It was then that Discord rescued me from prison and promised that I would see my sisters again. I know that you may question his motives, but I can tell you that my heart tells me that he is indeed our friend and that what he says is true. I've dreamed of you all, along with my sisters for a long time. I have missed you all greatly and can't wait to see you all once again. Fluttershy, hang in there, you'll be free soon. Even as I say these things to you, I fear that I am not safe. Even with Discord and these ponies, Chrysalis will not stop until I am found and imprisoned within her dungeon again. I was her favorite play thing and she hopes that in time I can become more. I fought against her though and was chained up and imprisoned to be brought out in chains to preform for her and her guests. My life as an entertainer has transformed me greatly. For as Chrysalis took me with her on her travels and showed me off to all, I gained fame and prestige. Even now people talk of the masked entertainer whose skills and talent are unmatched. I am that masked entertainer that they speak of. Chrysalis did not want to reveal who I was so she created a beautiful and magnificent suit for me and a mask that made me even more mysterious than I was before. I have kept these things for these for they were made by you Rarity and I thank you for such beautiful gifts. I'm sorry that I could not free you all, back then, but Chrysalis had weakened me greatly. I promise you now that I will free you. As celebration for our freedom I shall perform for you all. I shall perform the Dance of the Stars.

Can't wait to see you all again,
Your dear friend and prince,
Astrello

I send the message off to them and gaze up at the sky.

"Not long now, they will all be free but I shall once again be Chrysalis's."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:40:47 11/02/2013 by Wyrstel
Safira101 Gold Sparx Gems: 2550
#80 Posted: 02:42:13 14/01/2013
Can I join? I wanna be Fluttershy :3 She's so cute and shy and nice n stuffz <3 Lolol.
I might make an OC later on, but for now, I'll just be Fluttershy (if you let me lol).
---
~~12/26/17~~
~~01/07/21~~
~~10/21/23~~
#81 Posted: 04:40:18 14/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Of course smilie but i hope you're ok with half of your view being blocked by your hair! smilie

Discord saw the letter fly off, and knew it was from Astrello and to his beloved friends and family. Discord smiled and a tear may have dropped from his eye.
Discord walked into his room and relaxed, then remembering something. He had to write a letter.
He got a quill and paper, and started to write.
---
#82 Posted: 05:03:06 14/01/2013
Ooc: It usually is anyway xD

Fluttershy had gotten a letter in her jail cell. It appeared right in front of her out of no where, and she squealed and tried to back away, but her chains wouldn't let her. Once she realized it was a letter, she reached her head down and nudged it with her nose, opening it up. She read what was inside, and smiled for the first time since Discord ruled the land. She didn't quite believe Discord -- the very creature who had locked her and her friends up -- wasn't evil anymore, but she had found new hope in the letter, for she had lost it long ago. A tear slipped down her cheek as she laid down and slept peacefully, knowing somewhere in her heart that help would come soon, and that her dear friend Astrello was alright.
---
~~12/26/17~~
~~01/07/21~~
~~10/21/23~~
#83 Posted: 05:36:15 14/01/2013
Ooc: you do realize the next season 3 episode is about Fluttershy and discord, Fluttershy gives him a second chance smilie

Spark sheathed the sword. it's been a while since I used a sword in my aikido practice she thought. She followed discord, and saw the tear drop. She smiled. I was right you have changed, but it wil still take some time to gain my complete trust
---
#84 Posted: 05:58:30 14/01/2013
Ooc: No way smilie I've only watched the first half of the first episode lol I keep putting it off for some reason.
---
~~12/26/17~~
~~01/07/21~~
~~10/21/23~~
#85 Posted: 06:54:06 14/01/2013
OOC: makin another character!!!! (credit to artists)

Name: Rose
Appearance: http://i50.tinypic.com/1zogeuh.png
Species: Dragon/pony hybrid
History: Ever since she and red had been related to by the law they always have been the best of sisters. They did everything together and they both worshipped Discord. Their names went together to make the name Red Rose. Sadly her mom took Her away when they were both 10 and never saw each other since then. So she has returned in hope of finding her sister again.
Powers: can turn into a dragon that is her size and breathes fire. Quick attack: can attack fast with a sword.
Other: Cutie mark is this: http://i433.photobucket.com/al...Tattoo_by_f.jpg. Is Red's sister-in-law and she has a crystal sword.
---
#86 Posted: 23:18:16 14/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: AWESOMENESS- i mean, accepted. smilie

Dear Princess Luna and Celestia,
I have had a change of heart. It is true. I have unlocked a band of ponies from their cages and made a new base, but Chrysilas took over while I was off-guard. Now, say "I told you so" when it's over. I really need your help.
I have Astrello.
He has joined this rebellion, along with Red, Rose, Spark, SpeedStar, and CalmSpirit. Luna, your plasma beams are a great help, and Celestia, your burning skills will be great in battle! Now, understand that this letter is sealed with my desperateness, Astrello's hope, Rose's skills, SpeedStar's speed, CalmSpirit's kindness, Red's loyalness, and of course, Spark's disclpline in the martial arts.
I hope you accept this letter.

From, Discord.

He threw the letter into the sky and made it into 2, then sent it to Luna and Celestia.
---
#87 Posted: 00:11:57 15/01/2013
Red and Rose hugged each other. They did a hoof bump and walked over to discord. "Sire if you have not already known. This is my sister Rose" Red said.
---
#88 Posted: 00:56:44 15/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Ah, Red, you have a sister as beautiful as yourself." Discord said to Red and Rose.
---
#89 Posted: 02:15:37 15/01/2013
Fluttershy still awaits her release.

Ooc: Lol so bored.
---
~~12/26/17~~
~~01/07/21~~
~~10/21/23~~
#90 Posted: 02:57:58 15/01/2013
"Thank you Discord sir" Rose said.
---
#91 Posted: 04:02:56 15/01/2013
I leave my room and start walking around. My entire body cries out in pain as I move but I ignore it. I use my magic to make the sword vanish into a hidden place in my room. Then with a smile I swish my mane and tail vanishing from sight before appearing beside Discord dressed in a deep blue suit that glistens like hundreds of stars in the sky. A mask of gold and silver hides my face but not my tears. As my tears fall on the floor, a great sea forms beneath me and a beautiful but battered ship. The waves splash them as the crowd struggles with me to keep aloft. Angry winds rip our sails like paper with each gust. The winds hurl me and the other ponies through the air and make it impossible for us to escape through flight. Lightning flashes in the sky and thunder booms. For several hours the entire group experiences the full sensation of being part of a crew trying to keep their ship afloat during a mighty sea storm. They battle against the storm all night and wake only with the rising of the morning sun to find themselves upon land. Our hideout awaits them and as they open the door they find themselves in the underground palace still wet, tired and battered at if they had truly fought the storm at sea. Smiling I take a bow and the performance ends. "That ladies and gentlemen is only a taste of the entertainment that I can give you anytime you wish me to."
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:30:17 16/01/2013 by Wyrstel
#92 Posted: 04:15:19 15/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Discord remembered he had seen Fluttershy in prison. He put Red and Rose in charge and flew swiftly to the prison. He unlocked the cage and released Fluttershy. "Fluttershy. Come with me."
---
#93 Posted: 07:46:02 15/01/2013
Spark waited, again. Now she just begun sort of spinning around, still with the sole of her hooves on the ground.
---
#94 Posted: 20:08:50 15/01/2013
Red and Rose stood next to each other. "Glad you are back sis" Red said. "I know" Rose replied
---
#95 Posted: 01:16:05 19/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Discord was waiting for Flutter.
---
#96 Posted: 01:17:07 19/01/2013
then speedstar yelled for help
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#97 Posted: 01:30:01 19/01/2013
OOC: Sorry, lol.
"Amazing." Shadow and wave said at the same time.
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
#98 Posted: 01:43:07 19/01/2013
Being completely ignored I go back to my room, remove my costume and close the door. Then I curl up solemnly in bed. Great pain and sorrow fills me. "Friends, sisters I miss you so much," I quietly say before falling asleep. As I sleep tears rolls down my cheeks and splash unto the ground.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:49:58 19/01/2013 by Wyrstel
#99 Posted: 01:48:27 19/01/2013
OOC: Its fine my character Astrello was trying to make friends by performing but all are preoccupied with their own things and so hurt he returns to his room and cries himself to sleep. He misses his sisters and his only friends.
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#100 Posted: 02:39:13 19/01/2013
OOC: No, because I missed a lot
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me