Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Discord Rising (an MLP: FIM RP) [CLOSED]
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#1 Posted: 07:12:47 10/01/2013 | Topic Creator
This RP is to celebrate me becoming a pegasister. New MLP avatar coming soon!
Plot: Prisons and factories cover the land. Ponies slave as they become more and more insane. Discord is ruler and all the other villains are encased in stone. Most insane ponies are locked away. Slaves may get slaughtered by Discord if they do not behave. There are no rebels or heroes. Celestia is locked in the sun while Luna is on the moon. Discord is the only one who can save himself. What he has become is brutal and merciless. He decides to help his own land while he breaks Chrysilas' stone shell and leaves her in charge. He chooses a band of misfit ponies to help save his land from destruction. Chrysalis goes power-hungry and takes over. Discord has to save his land, and himself.

RULES:
Oh sweet celestia it is gory.
Oh sweet Luna it is bloody.
Swearing is allowed, but only brony 'swears' (ex: buck)
No trolling haters.
NO HATERS.
No threatening to kill Discord unless he slaves at one point (it's his nature)

Character Sheet:
Name:
Species: (unicorn, regular, alicorn, dragon, or make one up)
History: (at least 3 lines)
Powers: (2 only)
Other:

My sheets:

Name: Discord
Age: (I have no idea) lets just say 100,00 (rules do not apply in teh ancients)
Appearance: (look up Discord my little pony on google)
Species: Dragon (let's just say)
History: He was frozen in stone after he almost destroyed Equestria but he soon broke free and was re-frozen by Luna, Celestia, and the Mane 6. He broke free and was even more powerful. He took over and sent the Mane 6 into prison.
Powers: Chaos (makes a small hurricane and destroys anything near it plus lifts any life forms into the sky. Storm Dragon ( makes a copy of himself made out of pure shadow clouds that he controls)
Other: Lord of Chaos.

You can use characters from the show. I will list the taken ones here:
Pinkie Pie:
Twilight:
Rarity:
Rainbow Dash:
Apple Jack:
ZOH MY GOD DERPY HOOVES:
Princess Luna: princessluna409 (gets a role later when freed)
Celestia: (again, a role later.)
And any BG characters: ex: Lyra and stuff

I AM NOW AN OFFICIAL PEGASISTER. (lolnoep)
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:25:20 11/01/2013 by dinorang67
#2 Posted: 07:27:33 10/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Join join join join
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#3 Posted: 07:30:40 10/01/2013
I'll join, give me a minute to make my character sheet
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#4 Posted: 07:32:01 10/01/2013
Name: spark aura
Appearance: sky blue body, mane and tail are red and gold, and is slightly curled. Her cutie mark is a feather and a paintbrush
Species: Pegasus
History: as a young filly, she was always bullied by other ponies. But she didn't let them bother her, and she has learnt the art of aikido, and the arts. She doesn't really like discord, but she offered to help, and is most useful in battle now.
Powers: aikido (she is incredibly good at it mind you) and flying fury (various flying techniques, and can cause fiery sparks at times)
Other: black belt.
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#5 Posted: 07:36:30 10/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Accepted. We will start when Vikky is ready.
---
#6 Posted: 07:36:54 10/01/2013
Name: Red
Appearance: http://i452.photobucket.com/al...nginAlicorn.png
Species: Alicor
History: After Training at a high temple, she finally came back home. She is a worshipper of Discord. Even though people don't like her for liking Discord, she still lives happy.
Powers: Sword allies: two swords appearnext to her as she fights with a sword in her hand. Quick attack: She can move and attack quickly
Other: none
---
#7 Posted: 07:39:42 10/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: SO MAJESTIC oh, right. Accepted. Let's start!
Btw, they start locked up and discord comes to get them.
EDIT: Forgot to start!
Discord waltzed into the cell room and looked at the ponies. Most were glaring at him.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:40:56 10/01/2013 by dinorang67
#8 Posted: 07:41:06 10/01/2013
Red was in her cell sitting on the floor. Her wings were attached to the wall with chains.
---
#9 Posted: 07:43:24 10/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Discord looked at Red and spoke. " Ah, Red. Come with me." He unlocked the cage and he broke the chains.
---
#10 Posted: 07:44:30 10/01/2013
"Yes sir" Red said as she flapped her wings to flex her muscles and followed.
---
#11 Posted: 07:46:15 10/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Discord walked over to spark's cell and unlocked it. "don't ask. Just follow."
---
#12 Posted: 07:50:16 10/01/2013
Rose stood next to Discord.
---
#13 Posted: 08:00:41 10/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: You control Discord for now. I'm going to bed. I'll be on after my LONG middle school is over.
---
#14 Posted: 12:02:15 10/01/2013
Spark was silently practicing her martial arts movement when discord came in. She followed him, but kept a wary eye on him
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#15 Posted: 14:33:47 10/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: back.
Discord walked out of the cells.
---
#16 Posted: 21:48:42 10/01/2013
Red followed behind
---
princessluna409 Green Sparx Gems: 469
#17 Posted: 21:50:17 10/01/2013
OOC: Can I be Princess Luna? I'm usernamed after her.
---
Mah life be like pugs
My dream is to be a pretty princess in a rainbow castle
#18 Posted: 22:15:26 10/01/2013
now what does he want us to do spark thought
---
#19 Posted: 22:15:53 10/01/2013
Red flapped her wings again to loosen them up.
---
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#20 Posted: 00:43:36 11/01/2013
Name: Shadowzap (she prefers shadow).
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Species: Dragon-Peagasus Hybrid
History: Lived with her brother for a while in a country house. She often flies around, screwing around with her mothers inventions. One day her mother sent her to Ponyville to 'do something social, for once,' in her mothers words
Powers: Can control Shadows close to her. Has a thing for swords, but hers was confiscated.
Other: Shadow control is NOT magic. Inherited powers from her mother . Preferably in same cell as Wave?

Name: Wave
Appearance: [User Posted Image] Cred goes to legendary flame
Species: Dragon-Pegasus Hybrid
History: Lived for his sister for a while in a country house. He often helps his mother with ideas, and getting them patented. One day his mother asked him to go with Shadow to make sure she was okay.
Powers: Can control water close to him (larger radius than Shadow). Has a thing for bows and arrows, but his arrows were confiscated.
Other:
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
#21 Posted: 01:23:47 11/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted. Yes you can be Luna. I am a pegasister now. I will add you on the list of taken characters from the show.
---
#22 Posted: 01:26:02 11/01/2013
OOC: Okay.

Luna watches from her old home, the moon, Equestria. She watches it turn into chaos. She wishes their was a way to return...

She then remembers rumors about in the core of the moon, a beautiful crystal that will grant you one wish. She knew what she had to do. She started to dig down to the core, making slow progress.
---
Mah life be like pugs
#23 Posted: 01:28:13 11/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Discord unlocked Shadowzap and Wave from the cage. "Hello Shadow, this is your lucky day." He smiled. "Wave, you too."
---
#24 Posted: 01:30:53 11/01/2013
Luna reaches something else that knocks her out until she is freed.
---
Mah life be like pugs
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#25 Posted: 02:50:55 11/01/2013
OOC: I was thinking of using my Astrello, and OC that I created that is the long-lost little brother of Celestia and Luna. Should he be imprisoned in the sky as well since he worked with his sisters against Discord and the other villains.

Here is his profile:

Name: Prince Astrello
Species: Alicon
Cutie mark: Shooting stars
Coat colors: Snow-white
Mane colors: Snow-white
Tails colors: Snow-white
Little brother of Princess Celestia and Princess Luna
Personality: He is extremely shy and creative. He is valient, courageous, compassionate, trustworthy and hardworking.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:06:04 11/01/2013 by Wyrstel
#26 Posted: 02:53:27 11/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: How old is he? But still accepted.
---
#27 Posted: 02:54:23 11/01/2013
"Lord Discord. If I may ask, Where are we going?" Red asked.
---
#28 Posted: 02:59:03 11/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"You will see soon enough. I have noticed you are a loyal little one, aren't you? You can be my assistant." Discord said to Red.
---
#29 Posted: 03:01:21 11/01/2013
" Yes and Thank you sir" Red said with a smile.
---
#30 Posted: 03:09:37 11/01/2013
OOC: I changed his profile so that it includes his age as well.
#31 Posted: 00:56:36 12/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Wyrstel
OOC: I changed his profile so that it includes his age as well.

Alright, you're good. smilie
---
#32 Posted: 03:25:52 12/01/2013
Spark trots beside the others, still wondering what's going on
---
#33 Posted: 05:06:09 12/01/2013
OOC: How about Discord has me chained up in his palace and I act as entertainment and a slave for him and his followers. He does this out of spite to torment my sisters.

My chains rattle as I stretch after a long rest. I've been imprisoned here for years, while my sisters have been trapped in the sun and moon.
I am a slave and entertainment for the very person who imprisoned all my friends and banished my sisters, Discord. For years I tried to fight to escape this prison but it was all in vain. I was brutally beaten and forced to surrender. Now I obey Discord's every command and wait for the day that my sisters and friends are released. Then and only then will I be saved.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:14:14 12/01/2013 by Wyrstel
#34 Posted: 05:30:56 12/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Discord walked off to a strange underground palace. Back at the palace Chrysalis was watching Astrello entertaining her. She yawned and yelled, "TO THE DUNGEON!" She clapped her hooves as two strong male guards took Allestro to the dungeon and locked him up.
---
#35 Posted: 05:31:46 12/01/2013
Red stood at Discord's Side bravely and strong.
---
#36 Posted: 05:37:35 12/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Discord came to a holographic computer, remembering Allestro. "Ah great." He said. He typed up 'Allestro' on the holo-computer and his data came up. He clicked 'Location' and he gasped when 'Chrysalis Dungeon' came up.
---
#37 Posted: 05:44:17 12/01/2013
Even as I entertained Chrysalis I was bound in chains as I symbol of my servitude. After hours of entertaining I am thrown back into the dungeons and my chains are refastened to the walls. As the guards leave I gaze up at the sky and tears fall down my face. "I miss you sisters. I miss you so much." I wipe my tears with my wing and lay down on the cold stone floor, wondering when my sisters and friends will be freed and rescue me from this terrible life I live.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:15:10 14/01/2013 by Wyrstel
#38 Posted: 05:50:02 12/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Discord told the ponies to stay at the base and put Red in charge. He flew to Chrysalis Dungeon, and used Storm Dragon. He reached the shadow hand into the prison and grabbed Allestro. He got him out and deactivated Shadow Dragon.
---
#39 Posted: 06:08:54 12/01/2013
Spark nodded, and when discord left, yawned. She knew better than to throw him across the room, although she would really like to.
---
#40 Posted: 06:12:42 12/01/2013
Red stood there watching the ponies at Discord's command. She respected discord a whole lot and she didn't want to let him down.
---
#41 Posted: 06:19:24 12/01/2013
A mixture of confusion and terror overcome me as Discord grabs me and takes me away from Chrysalis's dungeon.

"Come to take me for yourself have you Discord, I say glaring at him. You know Chrysalis will not be pleased at all when she finds out. If you think this is going to convince me to like you and for us to be friends, you're going to have to try a lot harder. You banished my sisters into the Sun and Moon, you imprisoned my friends and the whole reason you were able to succeed in do all of this is that you tortured me to point that my agony was too much for them to take. My sisters and my friends tried to rescue me but you used me as a weapon against them defeating them and taking over all of Equestria. I still have horrible scars to remind me of it all. It'll take a lot more than this to convince me," I say angrily.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:38:22 12/01/2013 by Wyrstel
#42 Posted: 06:38:09 12/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Hey, do you notice I'm doing you a favor here? If this keeps up I'm sending you to Mars." He said jokingly. He flew off holding Allestro in his eagle claw and got to the underground palace.
---
#43 Posted: 06:51:19 12/01/2013
"Oh, I... Embarrassed I blush. Sorry its just that I... Tears fall down my cheeks and unsuspectingly I wrap my hooves around Discord. Thank you, I say looking into his eye with my teary eyes. I just miss my sisters, its been so long since I've seen them, heard their voices and felt their love. It makes me cold. I forgave you a long time ago Uncle... I stop blushing an even deeper shade of red. Sorry I..." I grow quiet and say no more out of fear of embarrassing myself even more than I already have.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:07:52 26/03/2013 by Wyrstel
#44 Posted: 06:54:35 12/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Discord smiles at Allestro and he pats him on the back. "Your sisters will be back soon."
---
#45 Posted: 07:03:01 12/01/2013
"Thank you," I say before falling asleep in his claws due to exhaustion and all my pain.
#46 Posted: 07:08:22 12/01/2013 | Topic Creator
When they get to the underground palace Discord placed Allestro on a small bed to let him rest.
---
#47 Posted: 12:52:20 12/01/2013
Spark welcomed discord back, with a alicorn. you know discord, you've changed. she thought.
---
#48 Posted: 18:10:04 12/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Discord smiled at Astrello as he slept and went into the next room. The other ponies were all in there, and Discord started to explain himself.
---
#49 Posted: 18:25:17 12/01/2013
Luna woke up on the moon and looked at the sun that was far away. She sniffed, remembering seeing Celestia getting stuck in the sun.
---
Mah life be like pugs
#50 Posted: 18:33:56 12/01/2013 | Topic Creator
" I have realized torture is not what this land deserves. Courage and strength are the key to bring this world back to its rights." Discord pulled a ruby sword out of a chest and gave it to Red. He gave a lapis lazuli sword to wave, an obsidian one to Shadow, and he placed a crystal sword next to Allestro. He gave himself a diamond one.
---
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me