Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > When Worlds Collide (Any Creature RP) [Private]
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
When Worlds Collide (Any Creature RP) [Private] [CLOSED]
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#51 Posted: 07:20:57 27/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Rego grunted and his head turned as he was struck. But he didn't lose his balance and fall. He received no bruising or further pain. He just took the hit like an average woman hit him. He clearly wasn't human.
"Why did you just do that? Punching me was fairly pointless. You're too weak to hurt me." He said, casually.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#52 Posted: 07:28:07 27/01/2013
Kiryie was far too mad to even see her punch didn't do as much damage as it was supposed to. "No! You will NOT use me as some sort of perverted motivational bait on this escapade of yours! Ugh, why didn't I think of that before. What could a small young girl possibly be summoned for by a high ranking officer she doesn't know? Rrgh!"

ooc: We should have a bar fight. INITIATE IT!!!! smilie
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#53 Posted: 07:34:35 27/01/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Oh, alright. We'll have some random fun before we do anything important. xD

Rego just chuckled. He hadn't even thought of that. He actually called her because his keen dragon senses picked up on her being something other than human. But then again, this sounded more fun than what he was thinking.
"Right. Well then, if that is what you think, then I guess there's nothing left to discuss." He said. Then Rego turned to some random guy and sucker-punched him, knocking him out cold.
"BAR FIGHT!" Some random dude yelled. Then seconds later, the entire bar was in an uproar, making a total mess of the place. Rego just stood there, chuckling and watching for the moment.
---
#54 Posted: 07:37:29 27/01/2013
Ooc: Yaaay! smilie

Kiryie sighed. "What did I just sign up for?" And then decked a guy that had been eyeing her since she entered halfway across the room!
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#55 Posted: 07:42:17 27/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Rego leaned back against the wall and watched the fight in silence. He grinned darkly, highly amused by the chaos. It was fun for him to watch, but with his strength, it wouldn't be much fun for him to get involved.

The others were randomly punching and kicking each other, throwing each other about randomly, like a bunch of drunken rag dolls. Moe was simply standing behind the counter, sighing as he watched while cleaning a glass. This was a regular occurrence, and he no longer cared about what happened. Mary Jane was hiding behind the counter, hoping to not get involved in this mess.
---
SolemnWhisper Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#56 Posted: 16:44:25 27/01/2013
OOC: Woah smilie Crazy people smilie

As Axel continued down the path, a bird twittered in the distance. The boy gazed at Kendermore, feeling a strange sense of peace. Maybe it won't be one of those stereotypical cities where pigheaded roughians are always fighting. he thought optimistically.

Suddenly, he noticed a strange girl just off the path, stumbling about and continuously falling down. ...the hell? Is she drunk or something? Axel wondered.

His better judgement overtook him, and he took a few weary steps off of the path. "Uh, hey! Are you okay, miss...?"

What a smooth talker.

The girl turned her head to gaze at him, her wide, blue green eyes studying his face. She shook a little, almost in fright. "I, um...uh...." she stuttered, her voice sounding like chimes.

Axel blinked in surprise when he locked eyes with her. She's so...beautiful. he mused. Then he was surprised with such a thought, he'd never thought about a girl so strongly at first meeting. He didn't even know her name!

"Look, uh... are you hurt?" Axel asked. "Do you want some help?"

"N-no, I'm f-fine." the girl said, her voice barely above a whisper.

He tilted his head a bit. "But...I saw you. You can't walk."

The girl frowned, and Axel still thought she was gorgeous. "I can so!" she said defiantly, her shyness fading a bit. She pushed herself to her feet with her hands, looking reluctant to rely only on her legs.

Once again, her knees buckled. "W-woah!" she cried, falling.

Axel took two steps with his long legs, closing the distance between them and catching the girl in his arms. Her eyes were clenched shut awaiting impact. When nothing happened, she peeked out of one eye, only to see Axel's concerned green eyes gazing back at her.

She swallowed, a bit surprised. Then she sighed and looked off to the side. "Okay, so I can't walk..." she mumbled.

Axel smiled warmly. "C'mon, I'll help you."

"What's the catch?" the girl asked.

"Not a thing. I'll walk you to the city and then we can go our separate ways forever." he said with a crooked smile.

The girl's cheeks went a little pink for a slight moment. "Alright," she finally said.

"Great!" Axel said, helping her to her feet. He draped her arm over his shoulder and put his own arm around her waist.

"Ow! You're too tall for this!"

"Nah, you're just a little short." he teased. He switched about so her arm was around his waist and his arm was around her shoulders. The girl huffed, but began to take some easy steps forward with Axel.

"There you go, you're getting the hang of it!" Axel said encouragingly, causing the girl to smile.

By the time the pair had gotten to the city, the girl no longer relied on Axel for help, and was actually running ahead of him, twirling about with a laugh. Axel quickly caught up, also laughing a bit.

The two stood there, their laughter slowly fading as they gazed at each other. Axel could hear his heart pounding in his chest, and it wasn't from running. He saw another slight blush in her cheeks, and knew she felt the same.

"So," Axel smiled.

"Soooo..." the girl said, gazing at the city out of the corner of her eye.

"Is this where we part ways?" he asked, praying the answer was no.

She looked up at him, her eyes shimmering. "How can I thank you? I don't even know you're name."

"The name is Axel Sparwood." he said, giving a bit of a bow. "And you?"

"Oh, my name is Laina." she said with a sheepish grin.

"Laina...?"

"Laina...um...A-Akrepi." she stuttered, using her clan name for a human surname.

Axel smiled. "That's an unusual name, but it's pretty. It's got a nice ring to it."

Laina's cheeks flushed a bright red. "Well, thank you. You've been so kind to me."

"So is that a no about us parting ways?" Axel asked, the hope in his voice barely masked.
#57 Posted: 16:55:42 27/01/2013
ooc: sowwy! Psst! *whisper* join the bar fight. >:D
---
#58 Posted: 17:11:25 27/01/2013
OOC: My characters have to actually get there yet smilie
#59 Posted: 22:45:15 27/01/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Yes, come join the bar fight. x3 And we shall have random chaos until something actually happens. xD

Rego was still watching the bar fight in amusement. Weak, pathetic humans. How stupid and barbaric of them to randomly start a fight like and cause such destruction in a worthless place like a bar. Still, they made for good entertainment. If only he had some refreshments to go with the show. Oh well.
---
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#60 Posted: 23:24:52 27/01/2013
Name: Nicole Kay O'Harris
Race: Human
Personality: Generally pretty chill when in a good mood, but cold and distant when angered or irritated. She's very adamant about her band and general musical career.
Type of Magic/Powers/Elements: None, but she has some brass knuckles...
Appearance: A pale, gaunt, yet muscular girl with a long face and jet-black, disheveled hair and blue eyes. She typically wears faded jeans and an old band t-shirt
True Form: Described above
Weapons: Her brass knuckles
Other Equip.: A black electric guitar with the name "BETH" scratched crudely in the side
Other: Nicole comes from a world where humans interact and coexist regularly with sentient mythical creatures and has grown up alongside them in her realm. She believes her friends and bandmates may have also been thrusted into this world somehow.

I have another character, but I only have time to post one at the moment.
#61 Posted: 23:39:11 27/01/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Welcome, Blink. Character accepted. Just post the other one when you get a chance.
---
#62 Posted: 23:45:39 27/01/2013
Laina thought about it, a sly little smile playing at her lips. "Nah, I think we make a pretty good team."

Axel smiled, slight relief washing over him. "Great! Do you want to accompany me to the tavern in town here? I got this weird letter asking me to come meet somebody, and I'd rather not go alone."

Laina nodded, not bothering to ask what a tavern was. "Sounds kinda fun." she said, and the two began their walk into the city.

Soon enough, Axel pointed out the tavern and led Laina to the door.

"Who knows, maybe we'll meet some nice people!" Axel speculated, just before opening the door.

Laina stared with shock through the doorway at the mess of people brawling. A glass bottle was suddenly flying at her face.

"Look out!" Axel cried, pulling Laina down into a crouch. He quickly offered an apologetic look to the wide eyed girl.

"That's not my definition of nice at all..." Laina whimpered.
#63 Posted: 00:51:34 28/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Rego noticed Axel and Laina come into the tavern. He smirked and walked over to them.
"Unless you two are here to cause trouble or get beat up, this probably isn't the best time for you to be here. As you can tell, a fight broke out." He stated casually.
---
#64 Posted: 01:25:58 28/01/2013
Kiryie sighed as she shoved her way past people, knocking a person or two out completely and went outside the door, briskly walking back into town.
---
#65 Posted: 03:41:35 28/01/2013
Axel rolled his eyes. "No way. I never would have noticed." he said to Rego dryly, gesturing toward the people mobbing each other. "Anyways, we came here to meet someone. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you?"

Laina quickly back peddled to get out of Kiryie's way, tilting her head as she watched her walk off. There's something different about her... she thought, having a strange feeling.
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8617
#66 Posted: 04:36:55 28/01/2013
Darren, who didn't participate in the bar fight, merely shook his head. Now you've done it Rego... From the other end of the bar, he looked across at Axel and Laina.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#67 Posted: 05:02:43 28/01/2013
Kiryie poked her head back into the bar, then stuck it back out, avoiding a thrown bottle of beer. She snapped her fingers, staring intently at Darren and trying to get his attention. She made the gesture for him to follow her.
---
#68 Posted: 05:07:21 28/01/2013
Darren silently nodded and proceeded to make his way through the crown. He ducked from time to time; avoiding beer bottles, chairs, and punches. He made his way to the exit, went around Axel and the others, and proceeded to follow Kiryie.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:08:02 28/01/2013 by redwes
#69 Posted: 07:31:59 28/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Rego smiled a bit at Axel.
"I would, actually. Hi, I'm Rego Sanguis. I asked you to come." He said. He then glanced over at Kiryie and Darren, watching them leave. "And I asked them to come, too, but I believe they've lost interest."
---
#70 Posted: 23:11:29 28/01/2013
"C'mon! Let's go." Kiryie grinned mischievously at Darren, setting off for outside the Kingdom now.
---
#71 Posted: 00:14:32 29/01/2013
Darren grinned back, "...and go we shall! Who needs that stumbling want-to-be for a knight anyways?" He chuckled for a moment and excitedly followed Kiryie.
---
#72 Posted: 00:20:47 29/01/2013
"Yeah. Though I think I'll follow his plan anyway." She smiled in that mischievous way again. She was headed for the mountain. "And I for one, am quite done being little-girl-Kiryie for today." She grinned and then began to transform.
---
#73 Posted: 00:23:07 29/01/2013
Axel gazed at Rego's armour. "Hmm, I was expecting someone other than a knight. Not to sound rude of course, I just don't know why a knight would need assistance from a mere archer such as myself."

Laina watched Kiryie run off with Darren, wondering why they had lost interest in what seemed to be the start of an adventure.
#74 Posted: 00:23:46 29/01/2013
As Darren watched Kiryie transform, he was intrigued. "I take it you're... not from this world?"
---
#75 Posted: 00:33:49 29/01/2013
"Mm....you've guessed correctly." She said, dropping down on all fours, skin and clothing meshing together to become fur. Two back pieces ripped open and formed great feathered wings that were quite massive. Well, at least looked at way since she had them fully stretched out. Her face grew an elongated muzzle, her eyes deepened into smooth, gemlike quality and a long ivory horn stood out in the center of her forehead in the middle of her turquoise markings. She turned to face him and sat down, folding her wings. Her voice was deeper and more feral now, but it wasn't entirely an unpleasant sound. It had a unique pure quality to it. "I am what's known as a Kyarin. And even on my homeworld, I'll be the rarest creature you've ever met." She said, smiling and her long bushy tail twitched a bit.
---
#76 Posted: 00:42:09 29/01/2013
Darren appeared to be amazed by the transformation, "Wow... that's quite impressive. I'm sure you miss your home greatly." He appeared lost in thought for a moment. "I, too, am not from this world. Unlike you, however, this is my true form... erm most of the time. I'll rather not explain that part for now..."
---
#77 Posted: 00:58:47 29/01/2013
"I don't mind. And if you must know, my home is a dull and boring place. You're born, and then two weeks later of learning absolutely nothing, you're on your own in a dangerous world where practically everything tries to kill you and then you live like that for the next 500 revolutions." She sighed. "At least there's actually community in this world...." Then she turned away, standing up and shaking her fur a bit. "By the way, my real name is actually Saritu. I lied." She said bluntly as if it was the simplest concept in the world.
---
#78 Posted: 01:19:14 29/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: SolemnWhisper
Axel gazed at Rego's armour. "Hmm, I was expecting someone other than a knight. Not to sound rude of course, I just don't know why a knight would need assistance from a mere archer such as myself."

Laina watched Kiryie run off with Darren, wondering why they had lost interest in what seemed to be the start of an adventure.

"No offense taken. But I'm no ordinary knight. Even so, as skilled as I am, it would be unwise to go into a dark, unknown territory alone. I don't know what's going on at the Caringora Mountains, but it's nothing good. But since I don't know what to expect, I had much rather had a good team set up before going straight into danger. That's why I sent those letters. I'm only being cautious. However, I seem to have failed at actually forming a team. Two of them have already run off on their own. I just hope they don't plan on taking on this challenge by themselves. Who knows what dangers lie ahead." Rego explained.
---
#79 Posted: 01:46:04 29/01/2013
Name: Kora
Race: Eastern Dragon
Personality: Angry, irritable, stand-offish. Constantly defensive. Not neccessarily a terrible person, though. She'll do nice things... grudgingly.... if you beg her.
Type of Magic/Powers/Elements: Weak healing and weak illusion
Appearance: A pale, slim, slightly-Chinese looking girl with pink hair in a messy bun and a large Chinese dragon tattoo covering most of her. Typically wears jean sand a tank top plus a minagerie of modern-oriental bracelets and chokers
True Form: A large, red-pink maned Long (Chinese dragon)
Weapons: Claws and teeth in her true form, a switchblade in human
Other Equip.: cigarettes.
Other: Kora comes from the same world that Nicole does, and is, as a matter of fact, the frontman of Nicole's band's musical rivals. She's stuck in this nonmagical world with her most hated nemesis and there's a possibility that her friends too could be here.
#80 Posted: 02:04:29 29/01/2013
Quote: Dragon-outcast
"I don't mind. And if you must know, my home is a dull and boring place. You're born, and then two weeks later of learning absolutely nothing, you're on your own in a dangerous world where practically everything tries to kill you and then you live like that for the next 500 revolutions." She sighed. "At least there's actually community in this world...." Then she turned away, standing up and shaking her fur a bit. "By the way, my real name is actually Saritu. I lied." She said bluntly as if it was the simplest concept in the world.

Darren replied, "I see. That is rather... depressing. My world is similar to this, though not devoid of magic. There are also certain dangers to be aware of..." He appears to hesitate for a moment. "... especially at night. It has elves, humans, creatures, and even some dragons. Climates vary depending on where you are and there are some snowy wastelands similar to what you describe. This world isn't perfect, but I'm glad to be gone of said dangers." He glanced at his ring for a moment. "Oh.. and don't worry about the name. We all have our secrets and I couldn't blame you for changing it. As rare as you are, it was was probably best."
---
#81 Posted: 03:12:48 29/01/2013
"Anyway, shall we be off to see what sort of evil awaits us in that ugly rock?" She inquired, giving him a wolfish grin. Her tail twitched just a little more and her wings rose slightly.
---
#82 Posted: 03:23:04 29/01/2013
Darren nods, "Indeed we shall. With any luck, we'll make it before Rego and any others he manages to... recruit." This adventure shall certainly be interesting...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:27:27 29/01/2013 by redwes
#83 Posted: 04:04:26 29/01/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Accepted, Blink. Start just about anywhere. The kingdom of Kendermore is your best bet. You can meet up with Rego Sanguis in the tavern, if you want.
---
#84 Posted: 18:56:40 29/01/2013
Quote: Cynder09

"No offense taken. But I'm no ordinary knight. Even so, as skilled as I am, it would be unwise to go into a dark, unknown territory alone. I don't know what's going on at the Caringora Mountains, but it's nothing good. But since I don't know what to expect, I had much rather had a good team set up before going straight into danger. That's why I sent those letters. I'm only being cautious. However, I seem to have failed at actually forming a team. Two of them have already run off on their own. I just hope they don't plan on taking on this challenge by themselves. Who knows what dangers lie ahead." Rego explained.

"Well, alright then. Perhaps we'll meet those two on the way." Axel mused. "Oh, I hope you don't mind, but my friend Laina here will be accompanying me."

Laina gazed at Rego with her wide eyes, shyly giving a slight wave of her hand.
#85 Posted: 23:16:40 29/01/2013
Saritu blinked. "Can you fly by any chance?" She asked. "Cause if not, I guess you could try to ride me. But I absolutely will NOT have a saddle or reins, mind you. I'm a Kyarin. Not a flying horse."
---
#86 Posted: 23:56:39 29/01/2013
Darren shakes his head, "Unfortunately, I cannot. I suppose we'll have to make due." He thinks for a moment. "Don't worry though, I wouldn't want to reduce you to that anyways."
---
#87 Posted: 00:07:49 30/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Rego directed his attention on Laina. Being a dragon himself, his keen senses picked on her true species. But he had some sort of magic block on himself, preventing others from sensing that his true form is a dragon of some kind. He smiled at her.
"No, of course not. I don't mind that at all. The more the merrier. Besides, I could use all the help I could get." He said.
---
#88 Posted: 00:33:11 30/01/2013
"Fine, climb on." She sighed, a little bit annoyed. It felt weird having a person on top of you. Made you feel less of yourself. She didn't really like that feeling. Saritu opened her wings and crouched so he could climb on. "Watch the base of my wings. Don't touch or rub against them or you'll hinder my movement.
---
#89 Posted: 00:47:46 30/01/2013
Darren carefully climbed on, being extra careful to avoid the wings. He could only guess how awkward it must be for a sentient being to be ridden and would have prefered to avoid it.
---
#90 Posted: 01:06:49 30/01/2013
Two young women walked inconspicuously through the streets on the way to the tavern. Each of them wore cloaks: one black, one white, each concealing clothing that was not typical of this realm. They bickered quietly amongst themselves.

"MY fault? You probably opened a rift with your ****tard dragon powers."

"Long can't open interdimensional rifts, you idiot! It was probably your wierd sorceress friend or that pixie skank!"

"You leave Nan and Riss out of this, you vacuous little bi-"

To preoccupied with their arguement, the two entered the bar without any knowledge of the quarrel persisting inside. Immediatey, the white-cloaked girl was force to duck out of the way of a thrown tankard. The black-cloaked girl payed no attention. Instead, she was eyeing Rego curiously.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:13:27 30/01/2013 by BlinktheCookie
#91 Posted: 01:12:38 30/01/2013
Saritu frowned, shifting uncomfortably with the extra weight. She stepped back a bit then leapt into the air, flapping great, forcefully strong flaps of her wings. She seemed to be falling back once, but soon compensated and they were flying a considerable amount above the forest. The mountain and the darkness around it was clearly visible.
---
#92 Posted: 01:46:34 30/01/2013
Quote: Cynder09
Rego directed his attention on Laina. Being a dragon himself, his keen senses picked on her true species. But he had some sort of magic block on himself, preventing others from sensing that his true form is a dragon of some kind. He smiled at her.
"No, of course not. I don't mind that at all. The more the merrier. Besides, I could use all the help I could get." He said.

Laina smiled, happy to feel accepted. "Thank you." she said softly. Laina herself was unaware that others like her were in this realm.

Then, of course, Axel was oblivious to both of them.
#93 Posted: 03:45:23 30/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Rego smiled and gave a slight nod. Then he noticed the two women walk into the tavern.
"Oh, hello there ladies. The tavern is bit chaotic right now, but if either of you fancy a drink, then I'll get them myself." He grinned.
---
#94 Posted: 03:54:00 30/01/2013
The girl in the black cloak lifted her hood to reveal a pale, thin face and spiky, voluminous black hair.

"I could go for a-"

The girl in the white cloak cut her off.

"I know what you're trying, hun. Wedon't go for that mascalist bullcrap where we come from."

Her hood fell back to reveal another pale, but fuller and more effeminate face with slightly narrow eyes and short, pink hair tied into a messy bun.
#95 Posted: 03:56:42 30/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Easy there, ladies. I wasn't trying anything. I happen to be a noble knight, if you must know. Rego Sanguis. Pleasure to meet you both." He said, giving a modest bow.
---
#96 Posted: 04:05:27 30/01/2013
The girl in the black cloak smiles.
"I'm Nicole. This is Kora. Excuse her, she's having her monthly because we just got sent through an-"
Nicole stops before syaing "interdimensional rift." She ponders a moment, before decinding to leave their arrival a mystery.
"Ordeal," she finishes enigmatically.
#97 Posted: 04:08:36 30/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well, that's quite understandable then. I myself have been through quite an ordeal recently. A lot has happened to me as of late, but things are most certainly looking up." Rego gave a charming smile.
---
#98 Posted: 04:15:25 30/01/2013
Axel and Laina just stood there, feeling awkward.
#99 Posted: 04:17:41 30/01/2013
OOC: I have to leave after this post.

Kora stood facing away and glared at Nicole from behind. Nicole proceeded to converse in her usual cool manner.
"Well, not exactly for us. I belive I have a few friends who have recently undergone the same ordeal and I'd like you to keep an eye out for a-"
She paused again, trying to figure what her friends would look like after the transition. For most of them, there was almost no difference.
"- A dark-skinned girl about my height with short golden hair, a thin girl who looks like she might be dying, has bloodshot eyes, and giggles at everything; As a matter of fact, if you see anyone who looks like their' definately not from around here and uses words like "craptastic", "ballin", or possesses an unusual amount of agressive arrogance, then they're probably one of ours. Otherwise, we really have no business here, unless you have something for us to do..."
#100 Posted: 04:24:14 30/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Rego gave a slight chuckle at the descriptions.
"I'll be sure to keep an eye out for them then. But while you're here, I could use some help with something." He said, and then got serious. "Have you noticed the Caringora Mountains? They've been completely cloaked in darkness. Something terrible is happening there, and this darkness is spreading. Something must be done about it. I plan to put a stop to it myself, but with so little information, it would be unwise to face this challenge alone. Would either of you be interested in assisting me with this task? I understand if you wish to say no, but this is a urgent and serious matter. I could use all the help I can get." He explained.
---
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me