Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Legend Of Spyro Fanfic III: The Dragons Of Shadow
First | Previous | Page 5 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The Legend Of Spyro Fanfic III: The Dragons Of Shadow [CLOSED]
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#201 Posted: 19:31:22 02/10/2008 | Topic Creator
I writing it now, I don't know if it will be long but I'll try to make it long. Also I won't be writing tomorow because its my B-Day smilie
spyrorockforeva Green Sparx Gems: 391
#202 Posted: 19:40:40 02/10/2008
yay the chapter is coming!
oh and happy b-day! smilie
---
spyro rocks foreva
spread the word to the world
#203 Posted: 19:54:50 02/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Back in the celestial caves...

Chapter 29: The Shadow Within

The two Cynder's shook in fear at the sight of Malefor as he lay infront of them. They both looked at each other in fear and didn't dare walk closer to Malefor. "What now?" The younger Cynder whispered. The adult Cynder looked down at her in worry. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and began to walk closer to Malefor. "Now, we take the next step. Admitting the dreadfull truth." The adult Cynder responded. She felt worried but at the same time upset that Malefor had died. She didn't want to face the truth. She wanted him to wake up infront of her and tell them that everything was fine. "But how!" The younger Cynder yelled before the adult Cynder could get closer to Malefor. "He was fine, there he was absolutly nothing wrong with him and then he dropped dead. Thats just, its not normal." She continued.

The adult Cynder turned around and shook her head. "Things can be seen diferently in a world full with darkness, just never let anyone change your choise in life. If you go down one road you go down that road forever. Only trust yourself." The adult Cynder said. The younger Cynder looked confused as the adult Cynder turned around to face Malefor again. "But what about thoes we know we can trust? What about the guardians? What about everyone that has guided us to this? Can we not trust them?" The younger Cynder asked curiously. The adult Cynder turned around to face the younger Cynder again. She looked at her worridly but at the same time curiously. "Only trust yourself. Remember, you choose our destiny, no one else." The adult Cynder said. The younger Cynder knew what her adult self was up to.

"Then is what your saying is true, should I trust you?" The younger Cynder asked. The adult Cynder looked at her in anger. She grinned as she lowered her long neck. "Very cleaver young Dragon..." The adult Cynder whispered. The younger Cynder began to look worried. "The only way you could be reserected, the power of Convexity." The younger Cynder whispered. The adult Cynder raised her head and turned to Malefor. "And soon he will bring him back..." The adult Cynder said. The younger Cynder shook her head in worry. She began to breath quickly has her heart raced. "Spyro... He's going to bring back Spyro! What for? Why!" She yelled. The adult Cynder grinned and looked down at Malefor. "So, suddenly now your interested. Now, after all this time you turn to me, to the darkness within. I can show you Cynder... I can show you what happened to Spyro and what he is needed for." The adult Cynder said. The younger Cynder felt herself fall into darkness as she fell into a deep sleep.

To Be Continued...
#204 Posted: 20:01:28 02/10/2008
yay a long one, that chapter has now made me curieous and i need to find out what happens next! oh well i will find out the day after tomorrow, i can't wait smilie!
---
spyro rocks foreva
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#205 Posted: 22:01:18 02/10/2008
Deep sleep? Oh yeah!
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
#206 Posted: 14:46:06 04/10/2008
so will ya be writing one today!
say yes plz, and also did you enjoy your b-day?
---
spyro rocks foreva
#207 Posted: 19:45:39 16/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Dude... Its here!!!! Enjoy chapter 30... whist you can...

Chapter 30: The Darkness Of Spyro

Cynder slowly opened her eyes as she lifted her head. She could see nothing but herself standing on a pitch black floor. 'I will show you the truth Cynder... Did you not wonder what happened to me? Not ever think how I survived?' A voice echoed to her. Suddenly a small white light shone through the darkness. It grew bigger as the light faded as a voice could be faintly heard. 'No! No I won't do it!' The voice yelled. An image could be seen of Spyro with a chain around his neck. Cynder looked confused. 'Silence! You will do as we wish and you will kill them!' A deep, cold, metalic voice echoed. Cynder couldn't see where the voice was comming from. 'You'll have to kill me!' Spyro yelled. The other voice bellowed. 'Then I take that option.' The voice said. A large dark shadow reached towards Spyro. He fell on the floor as a creature came and unlocked the chain around his neck and walked away. As he did a large beam of light came from Spyro. He grew slowly as the light faded away.

Cynder shook her head. "No..." She whispered. He lifted his head and looked around. He grinned and looked directly at Cynder. She slowly stepped back in worry. As she did a large black head came out from the ring of light and looked at Cynder. "Hello, Cynder..." He said with a sly tone in his voice. Cynder shook in worry. "Why... Whats happened? What are you doing! What are you going to do!" Cynder yelled in anger. Spyro looked at her curiously. "I will do more than you can imagain. I will do the right thing for everyone!" He replyed. Cynder began to breath quicker. Her heart was racing as she began to fear what she was hearing. "Good? How is that good! Destroying us! Your not meant to be like this!" Cynder yelled. Spyro turned his head. "Just remember this, I never back down on a prommiss." His voice echoed as he faded into the darkness. "Wait! What prommiss!" Cynder yelled, but she was too late. She was alone in the dark shadow frightened of what was to come.

To Be Continued...
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#208 Posted: 19:50:24 16/10/2008
this rocks! more!
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
#209 Posted: 20:04:28 16/10/2008
yeah finnaly! smilie

you took your time! lol well atleast its hear now, i can't wait till next chapter!
---
spyro rocks foreva
#210 Posted: 22:16:04 16/10/2008
Oh brother! Spyro's fully evil! And I know that promise!
---
#211 Posted: 08:57:37 17/10/2008
^ what, how can you tell, i am like totaly confused and don't know whats going to happen next so i need to read more! Your just very smart if you know that promise!
---
spyro rocks foreva
#212 Posted: 21:14:00 24/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 31: The Beginning

Cynder suddenly opened her eyes and lifted her head. "No!" She yelled. She looked around the room confused and worried. She walked forwards towards a large light. She didn't know where she was or how she got there. The last thing she remembered was falling asleep on the stone floor of the Chroniclors libary. She began to feel more worried as she took ever step towards the light. She began to realised where she was but didn't dare face the truth. "Cynder..." A voice echoed to her. She stopped moving and began to step slowly backwards. "Why do you cry Cynder..." The voice continued. A pair of glowing white eyes could be seen coming closer to her. Cynder began to breath quicker as her heart raced. She felt like crawling into the corner of the room and hiding from the voice, from all she was afrade of.

"Trapped alone in the mountain? With no one to see or talk to?" The voice continued. A light shone onto Convexitys dark black face. "But I'm here, remember me? Someone you could always turn to in your hour of darkness?" Convexity echoed. Cynder looked at him in anger. "You never helped me, you never gave me hope! You told me to kill!" Cynder yelled. Convexity grinned as he began to snigger. "And so you did, millions of Dragons, dead because of you. If you think that I'm trying to kill all of the Drgaons, Im afrade you already compleated that task." Convexity said. Cynder shook her head in worry. "No... No! You did this! You did everything!" She yelled as she began to walk up to Convexity. "Oh Cynder... If only for you it didn't have to end this way... Becuase for me, it has onyl just begun..." Convexity whispered as he walked away into the darkness.

To Be Continued...
#213 Posted: 22:03:17 24/10/2008
Looks like Cynder is all on herself now.
---
#214 Posted: 22:53:10 28/10/2008 | Topic Creator
This chapter sees the return of young Malefor! Enjoy!

Chapter 32: Rise Of The Darkness

Cynder had been alone in her cell for hours now. She felt just like she had when she was younger all thoes years ago. She still remembered the torture and pain that she had felt. She still remembered all of the things that Malefor had made her do but even when she was free and she had left the evil behind her she still felt the burden of her past always. She always felt rejected by anyone, even when she thought that she had a home in the temple she didn't trust herslef, she couldn't after everything that she had done. All of the destruction and evil that she had spread across the world. But that didn't bother he at the moment, but what did was what was going to hapen next. She feared what Spyro's plan was and she dreaded think about what he could possibly do. Suddenly Cynder began to hear whispering from one of the other cells.

She walked up to the metal gate and looked in the cell oposite her. A small creature lay in the corner of the cell. "Hello?" Cynder whispered curiously. The creature turned its head and looked at Cynder. "Cynder? Am I glad to see you!" Malefor said looking at Cynder. Cynder smiled as she looked back at him. "Its good to see you to! Malefor where do you go?" Cynder asked. Malefor shook his head in fear. "They took me, the shadows brought me here." He said in responce. "But then, I saw him..." He continued. Cynder looked at him worriedly. "Wait... You mean-" Cynder said as she was interupted by Malefor. "Yes! I don't know how but it just felt like it was him for some reason. He said something about being ready, ready to come back." Malefor said. Cynder shook her head in fear. "No... Its realy going to happen isn't it, and we can't stop it! No one can! Only Spyro can stop it, stop himself." Cynder said. Malefor lowered his head. "But there has to be a way!" He yelled shaking his head.

Cynder shook her head and looked at him. "Malefor, you are young and if you have gone through the same situations I had gone through when I was your age you would have realised that now we can't do anything. We are alone, thats how I felt when I was trapped in a cell for the first 10 years of my life!" She yelled. Malefor nodded. He looked directly to Cynder. "So what do we do now?" Malefor asked. Cynder sighed and closed her eyes. "Now we wait, there is a chance that we can still stop this but not now. We need to wait." Cynder said. Suddenly a creaking noise came from the end of the hallway. Both Malefor and Cynder turned there heads to look at the end of the hall. Two glowing eyes got closer to them as they looked out of there cells. "Convexity..." Cynder whispered. She hid her head from view and slowly stepped back to the corner of the cell. Convexity stopped right infront of her cell and tunred his head to her. "It's time Cynder... That time again..." He said with a large grin on his face.

To Be Continued...
#215 Posted: 12:34:01 29/10/2008
ohhhh i wonder whats gonna happen now! smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

plz continue! smiliesmilie
---
spyro rocks foreva
#216 Posted: 13:09:40 31/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Ok, before the next chapter I just wanna say a few words. As you well aware this is the last story of my TLOS Fanfic sieries marking the end of writing anymore TLOS fanfics apart for The Darkness Trilogy (The Darkness Of Malefor, The Darkness Of Cynder and The Darkness Of Spyro) so Im just gonna say althoe its not even the end yet, I thank you all for everything you've done over the past 5 months. You've had to put up with me not writing for ages, you've had to put up with my annoying and confusing plots that make you chear More! More!. So thank you all! Also, trust me... This ending will go out in a bang smilie More emotional and epic than ever!

For thoes of you who read Death Of The Dragons, he has come...

Chapter 33: He Has Come

Two Shadows dragged both Cynder and Malefor into a large empty room with a large hole in the middle of it. Cynder and Malefor looked at eachother nerviously. Convexity stood looking down through the hole in the ground. Cynder looked at him in anger. She knew Convexity was sly but she also knew that he couldn't help but show off whenever it was the end of the world. The shadows stopped walking forward and stood beside both Cynder and Malefor. "Are you ok Malefor." Cynder whispered. He nodded to her. "Don't worry, I've got a plan." Cynder said. Convexity turned around to face Malefor and Cynder with a grin on his face. "Now, the moment has come. Cynder, Malefor you will witness the new age." Convexity said. He looked up into the hole at the top of the mountain.

A single strike of purple lightning came from directly above the hole and though it to the lower levels of the mountain. The ground below there feet began to rumble. Cynder looked around as large rocks fell from the roof of the mountain. The hole in the centre of the room grew larger as chuncks of the edge split off as they fell into the lower levels. "Cynder... Whats this plan of yours?" Malefor asked impaitently. Cynder looked up at the shadows next to the two of them and then back at Convexity. "This is it..." Cynder whispered in fear. A large phere of purple lightning rose from the hole in the ground. "He has come..." Convexity said as the lightning began to fade away. Cynder and Malefor looked at Spyro in fear as he held his large wings over his body. All could be seen was his head. He opened one of his bright white eyes and looked at Cynder. He streched his wings out and looked directly at Cynder.

To Be Continued...
#217 Posted: 14:58:11 31/10/2008
oh no this is last story smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
i rly like this story well anyway i can always read your other ones though this is my fave! smiliesmiliesmilie

but i hope this story dosn't end till a long time smilie

anyway oh i love this chapter, i wonder what cynder's plan is?
anyway plz continue!
MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!
---
spyro rocks foreva
Sails_the_fox Ripto Gems: 428
#218 Posted: 19:24:41 31/10/2008
Cool! *CHANTS* Do more! Do more! Do more! Do more! Do more! Do more! Do more!Do more!Do more!Do more!Do more!Do more!Do more!Do more!Do more!Do more!Do more!Do more!Do more!Do more!Do more!Do more!Do more!Do more!Do more!Do more!Do more!Do more!Do more!Do more!Do more!Do more!Do more!Do more!
#219 Posted: 19:27:12 31/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Lol, im writing it now smilie
#220 Posted: 20:03:38 31/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Remember the promiss...

Chapter 34: Eternal Ending

Cynder began to feel more nervious and frightened than ever. She felt her heart thumping faster than ever before. She knew she couldn't deny it. It was going to happen and nothing could stop that. "Ah... Cynder, Malefor you came to me. At the end of this world a new one will be born." Spyro said looking down at the two of them. "Were the ones that tryed to stop this! Don't tell me you've forgotten Spyro!" Cynder yelled. Spyro looked at Cynder angrly. "Your right Cynder, your so right. Which is why I promissed." Spyro gruntted. Cynder looked at him confused. Spyro grinned. "You don't know Cynder? It seams very confusing to me how you can forget." Spyro said. Malefor turned his head to Cynder. "Cynder, what does he mean?" He asked curiously. Cynder looked at Spyro stunned. "No... No Spyro no!" She yelled to him.

"Cynder what is it! What did he promiss?" Malefor asked. Cynder shook her head in fear. "Why so shy Cynder? Why not tell him? Tell us all what I had promissed?" Spyro said. Convexity looked up at Spyro confused. "What promiss! This was never part of our plan!" Convexity yelled. Spyro looked down at him. "You are correct Convexity... They never were." Spyro said. As he did the ground below them began to rumble. Spyro closed his eyes and folded up his wings. As he opened his eyes a thick beam of purple lightning raced towards Convexity. There was a loud bangging sound as a bright white light blinded everyone it could be seen by. When the light had faded a cloud of black shadow rose from the ground. Cynder looked at Spyro still shaking in fear. "There now, the shall be no more interuptions from him." Spyro said, Cynder shook her head in dissaproval.

"Now, where were we." Spyro said looking down at Cynder. She looked up at him in anger. "Cynder, just tell me, what did he promiss you?" Malefor asked nerviously. Cynder took a deep breath and bagan to speek. "He promissed me that he would destroy all Darkness in the world. Make it so I could live in peace with him. But now thats different, now all the darkness in the world is him... and living in peace with him would mean that he want to..." She said nerviously. She couldn't say the last words. She couldn't face it. She wanted to beleave that underneath the darkness and the shadow was Spyro. The Spyro that she had known, the Spyro that she had gone through with time and time again. But at the moment all she could see was shadow. She felt nothing for this Spyro, no passion no freindship. She only felt the darkness that surrounded the mountain.

To Be Continued...
#221 Posted: 21:12:21 31/10/2008 | Topic Creator
(WARNING! This chapter contains a Star Wars reference... smilie)

Chapter 35: Only Death In This World

Cynder shook her head and looked at the floor. "No Spyro! Its not meant to be like this!" Cynder yelled. Spyro gruntted at her and closed his eyes. "It was always meant to be like this Cynder, from the beginning we were destined to bring the end of the world!" Spyro yelled. Cynder looked at him in anger. "No! Thats not true!" She yelled. "Spyro! Just stop this!" She continued. Spyro began to laugh. "You can't stop your destiny. Sometimes our paths are chosen for us, and it is our destiny to folow them!" He yelled. Cynder looked at him in anger. "No!" Malefor yelled. Cynder turned her head to look at him. "I will not stand here and watch as you take everything else from us!" He yelled. Spyro looked at him curiously.

"Malefor, so young. But what of your mother?" Spyro asked. Malefor looked at him in anger. "You know perfectly well what happened to her!" Malefor yelled. Cynder turned her head to Malefor. She had just remembered who Malefors mother was. It was her. She had compleatly forgotten about it. "What of your father Malefor? Did your mother ever mention her?" Spyro asked. Malefors anger had turned into a sigh. "Only once, it was when you had asked her. I over heard the whole conversation from outside. Drake, she mentioned his name was Drake." Malefor said. Spyro grinned. He began to laugh. "Did you not realise? Did she not realise?" Spyro yelled. Malefor looked at Spyro curiously. "What do you mean? Realise what!" Malefor yelled. Spyro looked down at him with a grin.

"Malefor, a black Dragon named Drake... The odds are one in a million of finding your father. But what if the name Drake was just a disguise." Cynder whispered. Malefor turned his head to Cynder and looked at her with his eyes widened. "No... You don't mean-" Malefor said before he was interupted by Spyro. "Malefor, I am Drake..." Spyro said in a sly voice. Malefor turned his head to Spyro and looked at him in anger. "Your... Your my father..." Malefor whispered. Spyro began to laugh. "And you were all part of my plan. Only a purple Dragon can full fill our destiny. What better than my own Son?" Spyro said. Malefor shook his head. "No! Im not going to! Im not part of your plan!" Malefor yelled. Cynder looked at Malefor worridly. "Malefor! Stay calm, don't let him get to you!" Cynder whispered. There was a long silence as Malefor began to breath slower. "No!" He suddenlt yelled turning his head. His scales had turned to a pitch black and his eyes shone a bright white.

To Be Continued...
#222 Posted: 22:38:51 31/10/2008
oh i like oh i never seen that coming spyro being malefor's father smiliesmiliesmilie

anyway!

MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!
MORE!
---
spyro rocks foreva
#223 Posted: 22:41:37 31/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Writing the next chapter now!
#224 Posted: 22:48:20 31/10/2008 | Topic Creator
If you like Malefor, you won't like this chapter...

Chapter 36: Deaths Shadows

"Malefor don't!" Cynder yelled to Malefor as he was walking over to Spyro. He turned his head. "Why not? Why shouldn't I? What do I have if I stand with you!" Malefor yelled. Cynder shook her head. "Don't do it Malefor, trust me. Your only six years old Malefor! You won't make it!" Cynder yelled. Malefor gruntted. "What do you know about this? Nothing!" Malefor yelled. Cynder shook her head. "No Malefor, I know more than you can imagain. I wasn't stuck in a cage for 10 years of my life for nothing!" She said. "Your mother never told you did she? And she wouldn't want to see you like this!" Cynder yelled. She just realsied what she was saying. She'd only just thought that she was Malefors mother, just not at the right time. "Malefor, listen to me. Just stop now before you make a mistake! Before you make the wrong turn." Cynder yelled. Malefor stopped and turned his head to Cynder. He began to breath quicker and quicker as he turned his head. His heart was racing.

It wasn't normal, not for anyone. Malefors scales turned back to a light purple as his eyes changed back to purple. "I... I can't... Hold on..." Malefor whispered. He felt his legs weakening but he tryed to walk back to Cynder. She looked up at Spyro. "You will pay Cynder, I still owe you that promise remember..." Spyro yelled. Cynder grinned. "Don't count on it." She said back. Malefor looked at Cynder. He felt weak, he couldn't even walk on. Suddenlt he fell to the floor. "No! Malefor!" She yelled. She ran up to him. She couldn't hear him breathing, she couldn't hear his heart beat. "Malefor..." She whispered. Spyro began to laugh. Cynder looked up at him in anger. He closed his eyes as he laughed in triumph. Cynder jumped towards Spyro as she hovered infront of his head.

"You! You heartless! Evil creature!" Cynder yelled. Spyro looked at her as she hovered infront of him. "How could you do that! How could you do that to your own blood!" She continued. Spyro smilied as he looked at Cynder. "Yes, thats it! The anger Cynder! Feel it as it flows through your viens! Alow the darkness to consume you!" Spyro yelled. Cynder shook her head. "No! No I won't! You can't control me!" She yelled. Spyro gruntted. "You said it yourself Cynder, he was too young to survive!" Spyro yelled. Cynder looked at him in anger. Spyro began to laugh again. Suddenlt with all her strength Cynder head bashed Spyro through the hole in the floor below them. Cynder felt herself being pulled down as they got further and further down. "What is this!" She yelled to Spyro but before she knew it she had been sucked in through a large vortex in the ground.

To Be Continued...
#225 Posted: 22:52:54 31/10/2008
Spyro is evil!!!!!!!! I like this! But I do want the old Spyro back...
---
#226 Posted: 23:02:22 31/10/2008 | Topic Creator
He's been evil for quite some time now, but now he's been reserected. Anyway, Im writing the next chapter now... And this one will seem very familiar...
#227 Posted: 23:05:55 31/10/2008
Huh? How familiar?
---
#228 Posted: 23:08:14 31/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Very...
#229 Posted: 23:11:22 31/10/2008
I'd say something from DotD but I can't.
---
#230 Posted: 23:19:46 31/10/2008 | Topic Creator
No, its not. Im not gonna spoil anything
#231 Posted: 23:22:21 31/10/2008
But I'm spoiling it to you.
---
#232 Posted: 23:31:48 31/10/2008 | Topic Creator
Huh? I don't get you. I don't mind if you spoil to me because I know what happens, I thought it might help with my fanifcs...

(WARNING SPOILER, only read if you know what happens at the end of DOTD)

It turns out that half the things I'd planned or already done happened in the end of DOTD! PM me for more details...

Anway, so yeah but Im not gonna spoil anything to anyone else, except my countdown fantrailers for the EU.
#233 Posted: 23:33:34 31/10/2008
Nah. I know what happen. Fury blah blah blah...
---
#234 Posted: 23:38:09 31/10/2008 | Topic Creator
By the PM thing I meant for details on things that are similar to DOTD that are in my fanfic, if thats what you meant... What ever, never mind. Im seriously confusing myself.
#235 Posted: 23:38:52 31/10/2008
And me smilie
---
#236 Posted: 23:39:29 31/10/2008 | Topic Creator
smilie, lol. I need to consentrate on the next chapter
#237 Posted: 00:06:12 01/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Ok, maby not that familair...

Chapter 37: Spyro's Mind

Cynder opened her eyes as she lay on a cold hard floor. She lifted her head and looked around. She was in the temple, but one thing that was bothering her was how. She stood up and began to walk around the temple. She evntualy found herself in the nesting room. The large pool of green liquid shimmered in the night sky. She walked through the door towards the dojo. The large statue of Malefor stood in the centre of the room. Cynder was confused. How did she get there. And even if she did how is it that the statue of Malefor is still there. Cynder walked up to the door that left the dojo to the outside island. She opened the door slightly and looked outside. The four guardians stood on the small round island and looked up at the sky. Cynder looked up and notised the two moons above them. "No, it can't be!" Cynder whispered to herself.

She close the door behind her and turned around. There standing infront of her was Spyro. He looked down at her as she shook in fear. "Happy now!" He yelled in anger. Cynder shook in fear. "Were trapped here now you dragged us down the vortex!" Spyro yelled. Cynder smilied. "Well start to get used to it!" She yelled. Spyro looked at her in anger. He lifted one of his large feet and grabbed Cynders neck as he pushed her against the wall of the temple. "I think you'll be the one who wil have to get used to it!" He said. Cynder tryed to push Spyros hand away from her neck. "What... Spyro... Let go..." She said gasping for breath. Spyro looked at her in anger. He threw Cynder to the ground below him. "Spyro! Don't do this, not again!" Cynder yelled as she lifted herself off the ground. "Why Cynder? Why should I stop this?" Spyro said lowering his head to her level.

"Your right, why should you Spyro? Ask youself that, why should you stop yourself." She said. Spyro looked at her in anger. He knew what she was doing and this time it wouldn't work. "Just don't you forget Cynder, that it was by my hand that you are free from the darkness yourself, and if I wanted to I could send you back like that!" He said clicking his claws together. Cynder grinned at him. "Then why don't you?" She said as Spyro turned his head. He sighed. "I can't..." He said. Cynder looked confused. She walked up to him. "Don't... Don't touch me." He said in anger. "So, why?" Cynder asked again. Spyro turned his head. "Because... Because I just can't! I just can't do it!" He yelled. Cynder looked worried. She wasn't sure what to think, wheather he was tricking her or wheather it was real and he realy didn't want to.

To Be Continued...
#238 Posted: 00:08:32 01/11/2008
Spyro's too angry!? Bad Spyro!!!!! smilie
---
#239 Posted: 00:13:56 01/11/2008 | Topic Creator
smilie, BTW I've started to write 3 pargraphs per chapter rather than 2 now to make up for when I was gone for ages.
#240 Posted: 00:16:53 01/11/2008
Still, bad Spyro!!!!
---
#241 Posted: 00:19:51 01/11/2008 | Topic Creator
I've meantioned Spyro's one weakness quite a few times now, if you figure that out then you can expect to figure out the ending of this story...
#242 Posted: 00:24:26 01/11/2008
You're going to kill Spyro again you Spyro killer!!!!
---
Sails_the_fox Ripto Gems: 428
#243 Posted: 00:26:56 01/11/2008
..Really.........Realy, No.. Anyways.. Do More!
#244 Posted: 00:27:18 01/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Nah, I've done that like 3 times already. Too predictabe. Im thinking of something alot bigger than killing Spyro!
#245 Posted: 00:28:25 01/11/2008
Quote: bionicle2809
Nah, I've done that like 3 times already. Too predictabe. Im thinking of something alot bigger than killing Spyro!
Killing everyone!!!!
---
#246 Posted: 00:30:07 01/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Even more predictable... Even better!

Edit: Also do you realise that I've already killed like everyone but far appart from each other in the story. I'll give you a clue, I killed Convexity... Think about it...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:33:48 01/11/2008 by bionicle2809
#247 Posted: 00:32:12 01/11/2008
Turn him evil!
---
#248 Posted: 00:35:22 01/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Thats all you can think of isn't it... Because thats not right... I'll give you another clue, a decision must be made... No more clues from me anymore!
#249 Posted: 00:37:06 01/11/2008
Judgement! Choosing sides! Yes!!
---
#250 Posted: 00:39:01 01/11/2008 | Topic Creator
*shakes head* gutted dude...
First | Previous | Page 5 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me