Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Legend Of Spyro Fanfic III: The Dragons Of Shadow
First | Previous | Page 3 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The Legend Of Spyro Fanfic III: The Dragons Of Shadow [CLOSED]
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#101 Posted: 09:34:31 22/08/2008 | Topic Creator
If you are reading The Darkness Of Malefor then there is seriously an ultimate spoiler in a few chapters. I'll tell you what chapter it is.

Edit: Oh yeah! I almost forgot! Ok, you know that the other two storys have a chosen song, ok this might seam prety obvious, but this story's chosen song is This Broken Soul but this time think of it refuring to Cynder lost in a world trying to find Spyro, then you'll ou what I mean.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:19:53 22/08/2008 by bionicle2809
#102 Posted: 21:49:22 22/08/2008 | Topic Creator
There is no longer a spoiler! Read The Darkness Of Malefor to understand.

Chapter 12: A Curse

The chroniclor looked around the room and sighed. A book flew from the shelfs and landed infront of the chroniclor. Malefor walked up to him. The chroniclor opened the book and began to read. "It says that every purple Dragon has great power, far greater power than anything that anyone could imagain. But shuch great power cannot be given willingly, a sacrifice must be made." The chroniclor said. Malefor looked at him nodded. "And? You never told me what the sacrifice was, not when I was younger so tell me now." Malefor said. The chroniclor sighed. "And I don't plan telling you now." He said. Malefor looked at him angrly. "Spyridon! I need you to tell me. Not for me, for another Malefor." Malefor said. The chroniclor looked confused. He sighed and turned the page of the book. He looked down and began to read.

"As I said, a sacrifice must be made but that sacrifice is not a choise of the purple Dragon himself, it is Convexity who choses. He make the Dragon feel alone but killing the one person that is closest to them. You know who that is don't you?" The chroniclor asked. Malefor looked at him curiously. "You mean, when I killed her, it wasn't me? It was Convexity's darkness that had consumed me." Malefor said. The chroniclor nodded. "What did he say to you in your dream? You will kill the closest to you, but you had no choice when you refused it he had to do it for you." The chroniclor said. Malefor thought of what he had done before. He regretted it to this day, thinking it was himself that had killed his mother. "And you say, Convexity was controlling me when I killed her. Convexity did it?" Malefor said in anger. The chroniclor nodded.

Malefor turned and looked in anger. "I sware, Convexity will pay." Malefor yelled in anger. The chroniclor shook his head. "You can not kill Convexity for revenge but if you do it for the others, for thoes who you care for then you will over power him and he will be destroyed." The chroncilor said. Malefor sighed and nodded. "But you said that nothing can exist without darkness and light." Malefor said. The chroncilor sighed. "Malefor I thought I would never have to say this but there is something stronger than Convexity, a greater darkness. We're not safe, but Convexity is a start to a brighter future." The chroncilor said. Malefor nodded as he looked down at the floor. He looked up at the chroniclor. "Wait! The others, Spyridon you need to tell me. How do I get to the mountain, I need to get there!" Malefor yelled. The chroniclor nodded as the hourglass lifted revealing a tunnel that lead to the mountain. Malefor flew down the tunnel. "Thank you Spyridon, for everything." Malefor said as he flew through the tunnel.

To Be Continued...
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#103 Posted: 22:49:42 22/08/2008
I like your stories, just I find it hard to sort out the talking from the text. But it's just one person, so it doesn't really mattersmilie

Great work, hope to read more.
#104 Posted: 23:04:27 23/08/2008 | Topic Creator
This is the younger Malefor and Cynder chapter.

Chapter 13: Another Sacrifice

Malefor walked around in the forest. There was nothing. All he could see was small insects. The trees around him were as still as a rock. The sky above him was as black as shadow. No starts shone from the sky, the moons couldn't be seen through the thick cloud of shadow. Malefor looked around. He had left Cynder in the temple to rest. Suddenly a flash of light could be seen in the corner of Malefors eyes. He turned around but it was gone. He couldn't tell if it was Convexity of if it was lightning. Malefor walked to the direction that he saw the flash. He ran through the forest in excitment. He didn't know why but he felt the thrill of danger and the need to seek it out. He found himself in a gravyard. He cautiously walked through the gravestones scattered around the ground. He looked up at the large statue of the other Malefor.

Infront of it were ten smaller statues and a small gravestone. He walked up to the small gravestone that lay in between the larger statues. Malefor walked up to it. Malefor looked at the patch of soil and sighed. Suddenly he noticed a small golden spike from the soil. Malefor dug some soil where the spike was. A pointed golden horn poked from the soil. Malefor walked away from it. "No... But? How!" Malefor yelled. He ran away and flew back to the temple. He landed at the door of the temple and ran inside. Glass lay on the floor of the Dojo from the roof above him. He ran quickly into the sleeping chamber. "Mother! What happened!" Malefor yelled. As he walked through the door he looked at the floor and infront of him was Cynder. She lay motionless of the floor. A patch of blood lay on the floor below her.

To Be Continued...
Sails_the_fox Ripto Gems: 428
#105 Posted: 00:12:23 24/08/2008
COOL! *chants* MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!
#106 Posted: 20:30:50 24/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 14: The Violet Dragon

Malefor looked at his mother as she lay dead on the floor. He wanted to scream in horror at the sight of her. He walked up to her and began to cry. He had just realised what kind of world he lived on. He realised that in a world of darkness and shadow no one is safe, not even the strongest among us. Malefors tears dripped onto Cynder's blood stained scales. A pair of eyes appeared behind him. Malefor turned around. "What do you want! She's already dead!" Malefor yelled still crying. The adult Malefor walked out of the shadow. The younger Malefor looked at him angrly. "He did this didn't he?" The younger Malefor asked. The adult Malefor sighed and nodded. "I sware, Convexity will pay!" The younger Malefor yelled. The adult Malefor walked closer to him. "So do I." The adult Malefor said. The younger Malefor looked at him confused.

"What do you care? You only just meet her!" The youger Malefor yelled. The adult Malefor shook his head. "No, not that." He said. The younger Malefor looked confused. "What then? What did he do to you that could be as bad as this?" The younger Malefor asked. The adult Malefor sighed. "My mother, Violet. When I was younger I felt angry with rage and I got angry with her and I killed her. I thought it was my fault, but then I realised that Convexity chooses our paths and he chose mine and yours." The adult Malefor said. The younger Malefor looked confused. "He chose his path, he chose his fate." The younger Malefor yelled. He looked at Cynder's dead body. "Malefor, you can't kill him for revenge but you can kill him in her name." The adult Malefor said. The younger Malefor turned to him and nodded still crying.

To Be Continued...
#107 Posted: 23:00:02 25/08/2008
THAT STINKS! real cynder dies? that just stinks. but its still cool. ......more...
#108 Posted: 15:28:02 26/08/2008 | Topic Creator
You'll hate it even more when you find out the truth!
#109 Posted: 15:43:17 26/08/2008
??? (STUPID TO SHORT THING)
#110 Posted: 15:59:23 26/08/2008 | Topic Creator
The truth of my evil story line that will confuse you untill your brain exploades!
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#111 Posted: 16:01:25 26/08/2008
Oh no...
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
#112 Posted: 16:04:37 26/08/2008 | Topic Creator
I seriously like making evil story lines!
#113 Posted: 16:23:59 26/08/2008
''And bionicle2809 confused everyone in his Spyro fanfic. The End.''

smilie
---
#114 Posted: 16:32:53 26/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dragonhope
''And bionicle2809 confused everyone in his Spyro fanfic. The End.''

smilie

smilie
#115 Posted: 16:35:11 26/08/2008
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

LOL! I just got an error of your brain is too small!
---
#116 Posted: 16:42:10 26/08/2008 | Topic Creator
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

LOL! I just got an error of your brain is too small!

They have discovered my secret!
#117 Posted: 16:42:59 26/08/2008
Yeah! Now continue!
---
#118 Posted: 16:43:51 26/08/2008 | Topic Creator
K I will, Im writing it now
#119 Posted: 16:45:06 26/08/2008
YAYZ!

Not again...you...dark...
---
#120 Posted: 18:10:20 26/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 15: Dead Alive

The two Malefor's walked out of the sleeping chamber. The two Cynders stood waiting for them. "Convexity, he's here in this universe." The adult Malefor said looking down at the younger Malefor. "Malefor saw Convexity's lightning, ran back to the temple but by time he got back Cynder was dead." The adult Malefor continued looking down at the floor. The younger Malefor raised his head. "Wait! No! I tryed to find Convexity, I ran to where I saw the lighning. Then I came out at the gravyard." The younger Malefor said. All three of them looked at him curiously. "Yes? Go on." The adult Malefor said. The younger Malefor shook his head. "No, its just my imagination." He said. The adult Malefor rolled his eyes. "Malefor, this might be important. Just tell us what happened." The adult Cynder asked. The younger Malefor sighed.

"I walked through the gravyard to Spyro's grave. My mother always said that it would bring hope. So I walked up to it and as I looked down I noticed something shining, which I thought was odd seeing as no moon light or stars can get through the shadow. So I dug and I dug up a golden horn. Spyro's horn." The younger Malefor said. The other three looked at each other confused. "So? He died, maby he died in your universe to." The younger Cynder said. The younger Malefor shook his head. "But he came back to life, she told me that years ago Spyro came back. Did he come back in your universe?" The younger Malefor asked. The younger Cynder sighed. "Yes..." The adult Malefor said before Cynder could say anymore. "What do you mean Malefor, he died. The light fury, he never came back!" The younger Cynder said.

To Be Continued...
#121 Posted: 18:11:32 26/08/2008
Finally! It's almost near!
---
#122 Posted: 18:17:15 26/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Im writing the next chapter.
#123 Posted: 18:17:48 26/08/2008
And I'm waiting for Lover of Spyro.
---
#124 Posted: 18:21:31 26/08/2008 | Topic Creator
And I'm waiting for Lover of Spyro.

?
#125 Posted: 18:22:59 26/08/2008
A user. Now continue!
---
#126 Posted: 18:25:05 26/08/2008 | Topic Creator
I know who Lover Of Spyro is I was just wondering why you were wating for her. Never mind.
#127 Posted: 18:26:39 26/08/2008
Um...it's a secret!

We're doing roleplay!

My lips are sealed.
---
#128 Posted: 19:18:07 27/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 16: The Dragons Thoughts

The adult Malefor shook his head. "No Cynder. We havn't been compleatly honest with you." He said. The younger Cynder looked confused. "What do you mean?" She asked worridly. The adult Malefor looked down at the floor. "'Wheres Spyro?'." The adult Malefor said. The younger Cynder looked confused. "Thats what you asked me when you woke up in the mountain. I said 'He's dead'." The adult Malefor said. The younger Cynder rolled her eyes. "Yes, he killed himself by the light fury!" She said angrly. The adult Malefor shook his head. "No Cynder, he killed himself killing Convexity. One of the Convexity's." He said. The younger Cynder looked confused. "But? What, why can't I remeber." She asked. She sighed and looked confused. 'Because you are weak!' A voice suddenly said. The four of them looked around the room in worry.

The younger Malefor looked angry. "Convexity... You will pay for what you have done!" He yelled. Convexity's voice bellowed. 'You realy beleve you can stop me? You, Malefor and the two Cynder's?' He said. The younger Cynder looked in anger. "Why can't I remeber! What happened!" She yelled. The adult Malefor shook his head. 'Because he was you, your mind so when he died he took your mind with him. Every memory from the moment he killed himself with the light fury.' Convexity said. The adult Malefor looked in anger. "But thats not all, he wasn't this Cynder's memory. This Spyro was the thought and emotion of Malefors mother." The adult Malefor said. There was a long silence. 'You are correct Malefor, it seams that when Malefors mother was forzen in rock her memorys came to you.' He said refuring the the younger Cynder.

The younger Cynder felt a pain in her head. She felt the memorys flooding back into her mind. "So thats why I can remember now..." The younger Cynder whispered. The adult Malefor looked at her confused. 'What did you say?' Convexity asked. The younger Cynder grinned. "If what you say is correct then I can remember now because she is dead." The younger Cynder said. The adult Malefor smilied. 'Still, you've remembered now but that is only half of the story. There is still more. More that you do not know, more than only she knew.' Convexity said. The younger Malefor turned his head to the door of the sleeping chamber. "My mother." He sighed. "The truth lies in the mind of a dead dragon." He continued. The adult Malefor looked angry. "Convexity, what secret! What truth!" He yelled

To Be Continued...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:58:34 29/08/2008 by bionicle2809
#129 Posted: 21:21:05 27/08/2008
MORE! its confusing. cause I forget who's talking. and why won't anyone else chant?they chanted in death of the dragons.................
spyrorockforeva Green Sparx Gems: 391
#130 Posted: 21:51:06 27/08/2008
oh i seen your topic about reading your fan fics but i never seen them before so i decided to read them now and i spend my whole day reading all three storys and want to say they are exellent and continue *chants continue
continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue
continue* see i will chant! oh yeah and also on the topic on no one read your fan fics you have got 5 links what are the last two links cause i haven't checked yet i have been to busy reading your tlos fan fics.
---
spyro rocks foreva
spread the word to the world
#131 Posted: 21:55:38 27/08/2008 | Topic Creator
The Darkness Of Malefor is Malefors life and the Darkness Of Cynder is Cynders Life.
#132 Posted: 16:34:47 28/08/2008
so it is not related to this story
edit that i understand it is related it is just past life smilie cool so when are you doing the next chapter for this.
---
spyro rocks foreva
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:54:50 28/08/2008 by spyrorockforeva
#133 Posted: 21:05:04 29/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Ok, just as a note soz for the long wait for the next chapter but good news is that soon I will be releasing a half-way trailer with the plot for the second half of the story... The next chapter will be on tomorow (GMT+1) so stay tuned.
#134 Posted: 21:26:55 30/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Sails_the_fox, what did I say to you in post 108? You'll hate it even more when you find out the truth...

Chapter 17: The Shadow Spirit

Convexity bellowed. "You have no idea what danger is in this world." He yelled. The adult Malefor looked in anger. "So there is a danger is the truth!" The younger Cynder yelled. The others looked at her worridly. Conveity bellowed. "And a sacrifice must be made! To save the world, you will have to give up what you want most." Convexity said. The younger Cynder looked in anger. "You have no idea what I want most." She said in anger. The adult Malefor nodded to her. Convexity bellowed. "You will soon find out!" Convexity's said as his voice fadded into the darkness. The adult Malefor looked in anger at the others. He walked towards the Dojo. "Where are you going?" The younger Cynder asked. The adult Malefor stopped and turned his head. "If Malefor is right then Spyro realy is dead, and this may mean our only hope." He yelled. The younger Cynder nodded and folowed him.

The four of them flew from the exit of the temple and landed in the forest that surrounded the temple. Malefor led them through the dark green trees towards the graveyard. As he walked through the last row of trees a large purple bolt of lightning struck onto the ground infront of Spyro's grave. The adult Malefor ran towards Spyro's empty grave. "What is it!" The younger Cynder yelled. The adult Malefor looked at the ground in anger. "He's taken Spyro, and thats his key..." The adult Malefor yelled. The others looked confused. The younger Cynder looked down at the empty grave. "He is the key, just like me..." The younger Cynder yelled. The adult Malefor looked down at her. "Only one born in the year of the Dragon can open the portal, but Convexity can not because he is not a Dragon he is a spirit. Only Dragons can..." The adult Malefor yelled.

To Be Continued...
#135 Posted: 21:47:48 30/08/2008
More! (STUPID TO SHORT THING!)
#136 Posted: 20:25:12 31/08/2008
ok need to read more ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, anyway can't wait for trailer.
---
spyro rocks foreva
#137 Posted: 01:47:55 02/09/2008
Hey bionicle, can you give me a link to the website you do your logos for your stories.
---
#138 Posted: 17:59:28 02/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Logo Generator. I made this site myself so you can create your own.
#139 Posted: 20:20:29 02/09/2008
when is the next chapter ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i hate waiting
---
spyro rocks foreva
#140 Posted: 21:57:47 02/09/2008 | Topic Creator
K, Im dedicating tomorow to a whole day of writing Chapters! Its my last day of the school holidays so I want to do this for all of you out there! See ya tomorow! I'll be writing ideas for the story tonight and putting them up on the web tomorow. Hope you enjoy them!
#141 Posted: 16:44:46 03/09/2008
awwwwwwwww i started school on the 19th august.
yay you are gonna post chapters today, hopefully a lot smilie
---
spyro rocks foreva
#142 Posted: 20:53:17 03/09/2008 | Topic Creator
K, before I start this chapter I would like to say that I've got a new browser that has a spell checker built in so I won't be making any mistakes any more! (Hopefully smilie) and also the Trailer is completed but need some extra tweaking before I publish it to the net so it should be on soon! Hope you enoy this chapter and soz that its the only one coming on today.

Chapter 18: Four Elements

The younger Malefor ran towards the temple. "Malefor! Where are you going!" The younger Cynder yelled. The younger Malefor turned around and looked at her. "The guardians, there still in the temple but under Convexity's control." The younger Malefor said. The adult Malefor nodded and flew towards the temple. The others followed them and flew into the temple. The landed in front of the archway that entered the temple. The younger Malefor ran through the dojo. "Malefor!" The younger Cynder yelled to him. They walked into the sleeping chamber through the nesting room. The room was empty. The younger Malefor walked around trying to look for them in the shadow that covered the room. "There gone..." He whispered. "He's taken them!" The younger Malefor yelled.

The younger Malefor ran through the door that left the temple directly to the swamp. "Malefor! Come back!" The adult Malefor yelled. The younger Cynder chased after him. She ran around but couldn't find Malefor. Suddenly she heard a large roar coming from above her. She looked up as a large group of Dragons flew above her. Beams of purple lightning shot from there mouths. Cynder ran back to the temple. She didn't want to leave Malefor alone in the swamp but she had to. The adult Malefor stood in front of her as she ran back to the temple. "Dragons! Convexity!" She said panting. The Malefor nodded. We need to get out of here, and into the only place that is safe." He said. He ran through the dojo towards the exit of the temple. He looked around curiously waiting for the army to pass the temple.

To Be Continued...
#143 Posted: 20:48:30 04/09/2008
ohhhhhhhhh cool i wonder what happens next write more, do you know i am being very patient so you should write more like today!
oh and can't wait for trailer!
---
spyro rocks foreva
#144 Posted: 21:23:58 04/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Just to clear things up, the adult Malefor is now just Malefor seeing as the younger Malefor has disappeared, and here... right now! the first premier of the trailer!

Chapter 19: Shadows Of Convexity

The Dragons flew over the temple not noticing them as they stood in the archway. "Come on, we need to get out of here." Malefor said. He jumped and flew low down to the ground to avoid being seen. "Malefor! But where to!" The younger Cynder said following him. The adult Cynder flew behind them worriedly. Malefor turned his head to look at them both. He felt afraid in a world of darkness. He did not know what he could do. He knew where to go but did not know what to do after. He couldn't hide in fear whilst Convexity started a war. The Dragons stopped above them and turned around back towards the temple. Malefor flew up cautiously trying not to be seen or heard. Malefor looked down at the other two and nodded to them. They flew from above and hovered beside Malefor. Suddenly one of the Dragons stopped and hovered in mid air.

Malefor looked in worry hovering backwards. The Dragon looked directly at him. It was then that Malefor noticed that they were not Dragons, but large clouds of shadow shaped like Dragons. There glowing white eyes shone into there eyes. Malefor flew away from them as the two Cynders followed him. The shadow's chased them through the skies towards the edge of the island. Beams of lightning shot from the shadow's behind them. The younger Cynder flew as fast as she could. She had never felt as scared and worried in her life. She didn't dare turn around and look at the shadow's behind her. She didn't know how far away they were or if they could reach out and grab her. She feared becoming her darker self one more. She closed her eyes and concentrated. She imagined herself flying towards a bright future, but she knew that would never happen.
#145 Posted: 22:00:07 04/09/2008
omg so cool
---
spyro rocks foreva
#146 Posted: 15:45:49 05/09/2008
more man more!!! (*quote* Error: Posts cannot be all capitals. ..... I hate this thing....)
#147 Posted: 19:22:30 05/09/2008
yeah more
---
spyro rocks foreva
#148 Posted: 20:17:08 09/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 20: The Truth Of Shadow

"Cynder!" Yelled Malefor. The younger Cynder opened her eyes and looked around worridly. She was still flying in the night sky above the dark black sea. She turned around and saw the shaodws folowing her. She just remembered what she was doing. She looked infront of her and began to fly forward as quick as she could. "You gave us a scare!" The adult Cynder said other the rushing wind. Malefor turned around looked at the shadows behind him. "Who are you! Who were you!" Malefor yelled. As he did all of them stopped. Malefor began to slow down and turned around cautiously. "We are the army of Convexity..." One of the shadow's said. Malefor looked curiously at him. "Why are you shadow? What happened?" Malefor asked. The younger Cynder looked at him with worry. Malefor looked back at her. He nodded and looked back at the shadows.

"We were weak, we had no strength. Then he came, the great one and we elevated him to become the lord of shadow." The shadow said. Malefor nodded. "Convexity? You helped him come to our world in a physical form." Malefor said. The group of shadow's bellowed all at once. "What makes you think that we could give energy to Convexity? No, we had Convexitys help to create the dark being..." The shadow said. Malefor looked confused. The younger Cynder got closer to Malefor. "Is this it!" Cynder yelled. Malefor tured to look at her Confused. Cynder looked up at him. "Convexity kept mentioning someone, this ultimate evil. He never mentioned who it was, Convexity just called them 'He'. But who is 'He'?" The younger Cynder asked. The shadow looked angry at her. "And his shadow will last forever! Eternal death and eternal darkness untill the end of time!" He yelled to her.

To Be Continued...
#149 Posted: 16:05:02 10/09/2008
i like the end
yay write MORE please smilie
---
spyro rocks foreva
#150 Posted: 18:58:06 10/09/2008
very very very confusing.... but anyways... more!
First | Previous | Page 3 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me