Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Journey to Gravity Falls! [CLOSED]
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4024
#1 Posted: 19:00:07 03/01/2013 | Topic Creator
(Name changed because i don’t want to reveal my name online.)
Hello, I am Felicia and I will tell you about my journey to gravity falls, it may seem crazy. I know what you are thinking, Gravity falls is fictional! Well, in my case it’s the real deal. Just one thing to say, Mabel is as crazy as she seems. With that out of the way, allow me to begin...
It all began one night ago; I was the only one awake in my house. I was watching the show that I had drawn many characters from and pasted all the wonderful pictures on my wall, and that is Gravity falls. Everything seemed normal; the show was hilarious as usual. Until the T.V went crazy! It started to flash! I didn’t see it coming, but an object hit me directly in the head! Knocking me out!
I had woken in the middle of complete nowhere. The area was covered with lush green trees. It was hard to see because everything was so blurry. The impact with the object must have made my vision a bit blurry. There was a sign ahead; it was attached to a tree. But it was hard to read. It had been covered with muck and dirt. Yuck! I did not want to touch that! Well, it seemed like it was the only chance I had of getting to safety. So I took a tissue I had in my pocket and wiped the sign clean enough so I could read it. It said in bold black letters well not that bold because of it being so old. When I read it I could not believe my eyes....
I stood there for a second, just staring at the wooden arrow shaped sign. “M...Mystery shack..!?” I replied to myself in amazement. But that was fictional...I can’t be in Gravity Falls... Can I? With a quick idea I quickly looked at my hands. Let me tell you, I was FREAKED. They where CARTOON! ”Oh god, this is freaky...” I replied to myself, although wanting to know what I did look like as a cartoon character, I pushed that out of the way for now. Never have I been so scared in my life. But to look at the bright side, I could meet my favorite cartoon character. Well, Meeting Mabel Pines would brighten my mood, but not entirely.
As I was trying to cheer myself up, I hear footsteps coming closer, and closer. As I hear them, I get kind of freaked once more. Hopefully it’s not those rabid Gnomes. I would never survive that. Although just to take the risk, I look around. I see a 12 year old boy in the distance. This calmed me down a bit. No rabid Gnomes. Like a lightning bolt striking the ground, an idea came right to me and I knew exactly who it was. It was Dipper Pines.
Dipper sighed as he had to post up more signs; Grunkle Stan had made him do this again. “Why me?” He said to himself as he posted up another sign, It read *Mystery Shack this Way!* I had accidentally sneezed, and the noise made Dipper look at the direction it came from. “Mabel? Is that you?” Dipper asked, trying to see who I was. Why had he mistaken me for his crazy twin sister? Was it because of my long brown hair? Not wanting to speak, I just shook my head to say No; hopefully he would have seen my answer. “Mabel, I know it’s you, Stop pulling tricks on me!” Dipper demanded walking to me. Being the shy person I am, and being a bit creped out, I ran.
Not knowing where I was going, I tripped up in an old tree stump. In the process, stubbing my toe! “Ouch!” I yell, trying to hold back my tears. After Dipper hearing me speak he knew I wasn’t Mabel. Our voices where very different. He stopped in his tracks. He was confused of why a 12 year old girl was doing alone in these dangerous woods. “Are you alright?” He asked walking up to me. I sit up on the stump holding my aching toe. The stump was so pointy with splinters I was surprised I never had one in the behind. “Yeah, I guess.” I answered him. He smiled, “Glad your okay, I’m Dipper.” He replied. My guess was right. I was in Gravity Falls. “I’m Felicia.” I said introducing myself, still holding my toe. Trying to not sound creepy because of watching the show Gravity Falls, I ask “Who`s Mabel?”. “Oh, she is my twin sister. She is kind of on the crazy side, so don’t say I didn’t warn you if you see her.” He replied. “Ok, I heard you say that you though I was her.” I said, with a smile.
Since I was only at home before, I didn’t have any shoes on, only socks. Along with my smiley face t-shirt and black gym pants. A bit of red had stained my white sock. “It seems like you got hurt badly, Follow me, Grunkle Stan should have some bandages. Well, I hope so anyways...” Dipper said. He walked back to the shack, I followed him. He forgot the signs he had to post up. After a pretty long walk, my feet where aching, I have never walked so far without shoes before! In fact, I never had taken such a long walk before.
Mabel had been looking out the window, she had been very BORED. She had read every single book she had brought with her and had been waiting for Dipper to come back. As she saw the two arrive, She question who was the girl that had walked back with Dipper? At least she wasn’t the only 12 year old girl here anymore. She ran down to the door to meet the two. Dipper opened the door; Mabel had a big smile on her face, kind of creepy if you ask me. She was obviously happy not to be alone. Mabel thought to herself, Did the new girl like Vampires? “Hello!” Mabel said happily. I was kind of freaked when I saw that big of a smile, But that’s what you would expect from Mabel Pines.
“You must be Mabel. Dipper told me about you.” I reply to Mabel. “Yep, that’s me!” She replied pointing to herself and with a happy tone in her voice. After Dipper telling Mabel of what had happened, I walked inside and Mabel offered me to sit on her bed. I walk upstairs I take off my stained sock and look at the mess my big toe is in. My toe nail was cracked. Did I really hit that hard? I think I was starting to hate trees for a bit.
A taller girl had walked over to me, she looked about 16. Dipper had walked up stairs as well. My guess that the teen was Wendy. “You must be Felicia. Luckily we found some bandages.” She replied. She sat down on the other end of the bed. She must have been convinced by Dipper to help out. Because she would not normally help out. Since Stan had been advertising another fake merchandise. And Soos was working on something that was broken. She was the only one that could help. Wendy applied the bandage to my beaten up toe. “It’s not that much, but it’s the best we could find.” She replied.
After Wendy left the room, Dipper spoke. “Just a question, But why where you in the middle of the woods Felicia? It’s dangerous out there.” Dipper asked me. I couldn’t tell the truth, knowing how Dipper was freaked out by that kind of stuff...I just had to say something less weird. “I was knocked out and I woke up in the middle of the woods, I don’t know where to go...” I reply. “Stay with us!” Mabel said to me with a big smile. That girl can probably smile through anything. That is what I was expecting from a girl like Mabel. It was the only option I had, so I answered “Sure.”

What do you think? Will post more chapters soon as i have more written.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4024
#2 Posted: 14:10:33 18/02/2013 | Topic Creator
“Yay!” Mabel said with another of her big smiles, how crazy can that girl be? “Felicia, There is something I would like to tell you first, it’s about gravity falls.” Dipper said to me. “Yeah, what is it?” I ask. Probably knowing what he would say, that gravity falls is not your average place to be. “If you think Gnomes and Sea monsters are fake, think again. Gravity falls has all of those things. All the monsters you can imagine.” Dipper replied. “Whoa, sounds kind of cool if you ask me.” I reply. Dipper seemed glad that there was another person who believed him. He pulled out a book with a number 3 on it from a drawer. “This is proof that I know. And that me and Mabel did meet up with some of these creatures before.” Dipper replied. “It seems like there is more than one of that book.” I said questioning the 3 on the cover.
“If you are trying to solve the mystery of gravity falls, Count me in. I haven’t had this much excitement in a bit.” I said. The pines twins seemed very happy to have another kid there age around gravity falls. “Although I wish my toe wasn’t in this bad of a condition...” I said to myself. But just thinking of what Dipper said. I could meet up with ANYTHING here. But if I ever get back home, I will have some photos of these creatures... But just remembering I was cartoon now, No one would believe me. “But where would I sleep if I’m staying with you for a bit?” I question. “I have a sleeping bag you can use.” Mabel answered. “Thanks Mabel.” I reply.

After Mabel and Dipper asked their Grunkle Stan if I could stay, they walked back up stairs. “He said that you can stay as long as you help work here.” Dipper replied. I knew that’s what exactly Stan would say. “Well, it’s better than staying in the middle of the woods.” I answered.
After Dipper and Mabel had told me about meeting up with the many creatures such as the Gnomes and the ferocious sea monster known as the Gobblewonker, It was getting pretty late, all the excitement made me sleepy. I couldn’t stay up another minute and I quickly fell asleep. I woke up pretty early, but something was strange... I was outside once more, But why? Then I noticed something, I WAS PINNED TO THE GROUND! Thick rope held me tight to the ground. As I saw something red in the distance, one of my biggest worries had come true. A small person walked up to me. I knew it was a Gnome, their leader Jeff the gnome in fact.
Mabel and Dipper woke up soon after. Many mini muddy foot prints where seen on the floor. “Where did Felicia go?” Mabel asked looking at Dipper. Dipper looked around, “Well, We do know that she didn’t just leave....And the footprints are very small...” Dipper was about to say something else, But Mabel spoke before. “The Gnomes!” Mabel shouted with a worried tone. “They must have thought that she was you Mabel! We have to save her!” Dipper replied. After they had quickly gotten dressed, Mabel and Dipper took the golf cart that Dipper had driven the last time they saw the gnomes.
“Agh! Let me go!” I shout, Jeff had a confused look on his face. He knew something was wrong. “Wait a minute.... You’re not Mabel.” He said. He was a bit mad at the other gnomes for taking the wrong person. I struggle to get free, but the rope would not budge. “Let me go you stupid miniature person!!” I shouted at the Gnome. The wire was too thick to break on my own. I needed something to cut it. I knew I had angered Jeff by accident. “Oh well, Guess we will have to use you to get Mabel to come here “Jeff replied. He thought his plan would work. Quickly after he said that, Dipper and Mabel arrived. “Let her go!” Mabel shouted. Dipper had been holding the base ball bat that was left in the golf cart from the first time they met the gnomes.
“We will let her go if Mabel will come with us this time!!” The tiny person replied. Without speaking a word, Mabel grabbed the base ball bat from Dipper and wacked Jeff. Knocking him out. “That’s for taking our friend!” Mabel said, at the same time being a bit angry at the knocked out gnome. Dipper ran over and pulled the pegs out of the ground that pinned me down. I quickly got up. “Thanks.” I said to Dipper as I got up. We were lucky this time; Jeff wasn’t awake to command the other gnomes to form the gnome monster again. It was a quick getaway. We thought so anyhow.
It wasn’t such a luck streak for long, the gnomes still came after us, for a tiny person, those guys could RUN. They almost beat the golf cart! Almost anyways. The gnomes jumped onto the golf cart, but it only took a slap to get them off balance. They were easy to take care of compared to the last time they attacked.
“Thanks owe you two something for saving me back there.” I said to Dipper and Mabel as we arrived back at the Mystery shack. After we got inside I decided to Sketch a bit. Thinking of back home, the many drawings I made. Here, it would be kind of easy drawing well. Besides, everything is cartoon after all. I still don’t get why everyone thinks I’m Mabel... I understand because of us both having long brown hair, but Mabel is COMPLETELY different other than that. I’m not crazy, Not one bit. And now I know how it feels to be captured by a bunch of miniature people. Not too glad about that, but oh well. Hopefully I survive this summer. I think I probably will anyhow. In these cartoons, No big harm is done. Although like Dipper said, anything could happen.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me