Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Rainbow Factory: Episode 1: Dashies Escape
First | Previous | Page 9 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Rainbow Factory: Episode 1: Dashies Escape [CLOSED]
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#401 Posted: 19:05:04 01/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I guess, you don't have to ask, just state that they are a worker and that's really it.

There was a wide desk seating three pegasi, the middle one looked up from the paper before him, "Ah, hello. You must be this Sage we've heard about." he waved her in. The other two pushed their papers forward and looked to her as well, "We are the true owners of this magnificent facility." he spread his hooves with expression, "And we have chosen you to participate in earning your freedom, but keep in mind, if a word comes from you about the factory, the guards here," he gestured to the walls that were lined with full dark suits, covering their bodies. Their head too, and had shaded single lens goggles. "Will have the honor of hunting you down." he stepped up onto the large desk and walked over to Sage, "This will be that start of a great coming my dear. The Factory tournament. Those few selected will compete to the best of their skills to kill one another, last one alive wins the grand prize of seeing the world that we bring color to." he pointed to the large window behind the desk where you can see the sky and high mountains.
--
"Why, what happened?" Rainbow Dash finally asked aloud.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Nyght Gold Sparx Gems: 2765
#402 Posted: 19:19:24 01/02/2013
OOC: Rawr! Gotta find something for Steel to do. Hmm...

It was at that precise moment that Steel's wing gave a fantastic spark and went limp.
"****!" He yelled.,"I just repaired this last week!"
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#403 Posted: 00:32:43 02/02/2013
I smile at my dad's comment.

"Thanks, but stop as I see his wing go limp. Dad you'd better have your wing looked at, I'll be alright here with Rainbow Dash. She's more than capable to protect me from anyone who wishes to hurt me," I say with a smile.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:34:13 02/02/2013 by Wyrstel
#404 Posted: 04:35:15 02/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I thought that was why you brought the other cyber pony in?

Rainbow Dash blushed at Starlight's comment, "I'm pretty tough. Ain't nopony getting past me when it comes to hurting my friends."
--
Gulaven had given a small speech to the workers before heading out into the empty cell block. Down below Gift Wing had flown up past the second floor and landed a few pages in front of Gulaven, "I've got the products you requested." he placed the case down between them, "You still haven't told me why you need these... things, what did you call them."

"They are called kuxo-bontow. A mix hallucinogens, but when together, a powerful memory wiper." he tapped his head, "Now if you must talk, please go do it with your "lab buddies"." he said without expression. Picking up the case, he nodded to Gift Wing. Hopping up over the rails he flew up to the third floor where he made his way back into his office.
--
The medic was able to reconnect the broken ribs, and patch up the incision. Taking the little mask off of his face, "There... He should wake in the next five to ten minutes, but id recommend he sat still for at least three hours to ensure the bones have connected somewhere. I'll keep the bandages on until he is able to walk straight." he turned around, "I'm going to have to ask you to help him when it comes to getting back on his hooves.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#405 Posted: 07:34:45 02/02/2013
OOC: I did. But I cant have an east wing employee hang around the west wing all day. smilie

"I've only ever let you handle my cybernetics, Star. You know how delicate the circuitry is. Besides, the only other pony that knows anything about cyber-prosthesis is employed in the east wing." Steel rubbed his temple as Prism began talking in his head again. He ignored it. "Gulaven has more important matters to attend to than looking over temporary transfer papers. I don't want to bother him."
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#406 Posted: 08:00:00 02/02/2013
Sage smiled at the offer. "My specialty." She said, putting her hooves on the table. "How soon can I start?" She said, leaning over.

OOC: Thanks. I'll get his sheet.

Name: Omega
Species: Pegasus
Appearance: A fully black Pegasus with blue eyes and navy hooves. His cutie mark is a blue emerald.
Story: He is a stray Pegasus who once studied the factory, unaware of the interior. He was caught and slaved, but he enjoys his job, working each day as hard as he can.
Personality: Brave, outgoing, loyal, and friendly.
Tell me if I forgot anything.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:14:24 02/02/2013 by dinorang67
#407 Posted: 08:32:53 02/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: his usual location of work. I know some people didn't state it earlier, but those same people no longer post here...

The center unicorn retreated to his seat, "That's why we chose you. Eager to get something done, to prove yourself." he pulled up a bag large enough to hold a body. Opening it to show the contents to Sage, "You will be dressed in this to be the factory's gladiator. You will start with the lower peasants and prisoners. You will go up from there until we feel you have earned your freedom." he closed the bag quickly and tossed it over to Sages side, "We will contact you when it is time to get ready... Now, back to your station of work." he waved.

The pegasus to his left stood up, "Wait." he trotted over to her, "You might need this," he reached out his hoof with nothing to offer, "Wait for it." a blade shot out from his thick hoof fur. He went to remove it and add it to the bag, "Its not cheating if it's given to you."
--
"Doctor Gulaven does more then pencil pushing. He helps ponies see their true purposes. I've seen pony after pony go into his office and come out ready for work." the medic walked by, "He is also the reason this factory is still in operating order. Thought I should add that part." he continued to wash his hooves clean of the stingy blood paint.
---
#408 Posted: 09:47:10 02/02/2013
Sage smiled at the three. "Thank you for this opportunity, but as you can see.." She said, her hooves still in chains from the cells, preventing her from using her hooves' power.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#409 Posted: 10:05:30 02/02/2013
I look at my father and nod.

"Alright but take care of yourself. If I was not injured like this I would see to it myself. I'll still be here when you return, its not like I'm going anywhere for a while," I say sighing.
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#410 Posted: 18:39:09 02/02/2013
Sicolus's eyes popped open. He looked around and saw starlight. A sick smile appeared on his face "oh look stary now we get to be deathbed buddies." 'Your not on your deathbed' said the voice. 'Then where am i' he thought back. 'Infirmary' the voice spoke simply. 'Well I thought gulaven was about to make me into some product that would better the lives of somepony else' he thought back. He looked around and saw everyone "friends longtime no see" he said excitedly.
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
#411 Posted: 22:16:27 02/02/2013
I glare at the him but say nothing. I do not wish for confrontation because I know in my current condition I will lose.
#412 Posted: 22:25:35 02/02/2013
Steel sighed. He did not want to visit Gulaven's office. "I guess I'll get the paperwork."
---
#413 Posted: 03:50:43 03/02/2013
"Leaving so soon? I'm not sure that's wise your kid hear is in critical condition" sicolus faked worry "what if he grew deathily ill. That would be a real shame, such a nice colt to. Not very bright though".
---
#414 Posted: 06:33:21 03/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Rainbow Dash bucked the bed Sicolus was in enough to bump him a little(not to knock him off), "Enough!" she spun to Sicolus, "I can see why you are hated so much. You don't know when to shut up." she hopped up to place her front hooves on the bed side, "There will not be another word from you until you can walk on your own, then you can go talk however much you want to a mirror."
--
The pegasus that gave her the blade nodded, "Those are still for protection until we get things started. Don't want to make the other ponies feel intimidated that you don't wear shackles." he patted her head, "Now, if you can return to the elevator and head to Gula," he cleared his throat, "I mean, Doctor Gulaven's office, we will have him decide what you will do for now. After all you are the honored guest... The cuffs stay. Bye." he finished with a bit of sarcatic cheer.
--
Gulaven walked into the first holding cell to see the numbers were starting to get low, "Shame... Cloudsdale needs to move a bit further from this one horse town(pun intended) and get closer to the Big Apple. Plenty of guests there, just waiting to be accepted into this lovely home." he said with a blank expression and continued to the labs below.
---
#415 Posted: 06:38:19 03/02/2013
Sage smiled and left the room, walking into the elevator and pressing the floor Dr.Gulaven was on. "Here." She said, pressing the button.
---
#416 Posted: 06:44:40 03/02/2013
OOC: So Gulaven is there, right?
---
#417 Posted: 06:59:54 03/02/2013
OOC: oh yeah, his usual place of work is patrolling the factory as a guard.

Sage walked out of the elevator and entered a hall, looking at each door. She finally found the labs and knocked on the door with her hoof.

---

Omega walked through the dark halls of the cells with a dim flashlight in his mouth, looking at each pony before turning the flashlight off and walking out.

OOC: I forgot to add that Omega falls in love with Sage halfway through the story.
---
#418 Posted: 07:22:44 03/02/2013
OOC: Oh sorry, I'll switch it so she goes into the stairway. And yes that would be appreciated smilie

Sage walked into the stairway and trotted down.
---
Omega walked out of the foyer and into a room where the guards would meet.
---
#419 Posted: 14:18:05 03/02/2013
Sicolus's initial reaction was 'ow' but he than began cackling in laughter "you should calm down you'll give yourself stomach ulcers with all that stress." He continued to laugh.
---
#420 Posted: 15:29:21 03/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"Stress?" Rainbow Dash dropped down, "I don't have stress, just annoyed." she turned to leave him.
--
Gulaven came down to visit the experiment chambers, "So the Nega is working properly now? Not like last time?"

"Yes, it no longer pulls the subjects to pieces." a pegasus with thick goggles raised them off his face, "Our previous subject, Sage, survived. We have had no further tests or complications."
---
#421 Posted: 15:44:39 03/02/2013
Steel approached Sicolus' bed in frustration. He pointed his prosthetic at the unicorn as two prongs sprung from the hoof, electricity violently dancing between them.
"Not another word," he said over the loud cracking of the prod, "or I'll fry your circuits."
---
#422 Posted: 18:52:06 03/02/2013
Sage got down and started trotting down the hall, the bag in her teeth. She looked for the door, humming a tube.
---
Omega got to a call box and held his hoof on it.
"The cells are clear and secure." He said.
---
#423 Posted: 19:01:52 03/02/2013
Exhausted and weak from all the surgery I slowly begin to fall asleep. I know that Rainbow Dash and my father will protect me so I am no longer afraid. Yawning I close my eyes and begin to dream about my time with Rainbow and then it is joined by my life with my father, Steel. A smile forms on my face as I relax and fall into a restful slumber dreaming of the three of us together.
#424 Posted: 19:46:29 03/02/2013
Sicolus continued laughing "oh boy electroshock therapy". 'They don't have much sympathy for you do they?' Asked the voice.
---
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#425 Posted: 00:57:17 04/02/2013
ooc: sorry for not posting guys been caught up in stuff this weekend.

Rose was on her 22nd room by the time she was almost done.
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
#426 Posted: 02:14:52 04/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Gift Wing found Rose crossing to another room, "Your working fast." he commented, "What's the rush?" he trotted along side her.
--
Gulaven turned the corner to see two ponies pass by, "Yes well it is good news, but our highers would like to use the inefficient Nega as a weapon of some sort, probably because of its explosive features." he makes all his puns without expression, "Any new advances in the medical region?"
--
A guard came into the infirmary, "Steel Pteryx?" he asked, he was obvious a new addition to the factories internal forces.
---
#427 Posted: 02:25:30 04/02/2013
Sage finally found the door and knocked on it, waiting.
---
Omega walked out of the room to the foyer and levitated a piece of scrap metal from materials and places it in a closet.
---
#428 Posted: 02:42:59 04/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: the labs do not have a door in a hall way. Though the labs have separate rooms and sectors on the lab floor(sublevel 1(not sure if it was something earlier, but it is now)).
--
"Alright, head down to the refinery(throughout this RP, you have to describe the places you are going with the walking features(like: the worker passed through the cell blocks from the third floor catwalk to make his way to Gulaven's office(with medium to max detail(my example was just a little below mid though))), we need a service check on the workers using the machinery." the box replied to Omega.
---
#429 Posted: 02:54:14 04/02/2013
"No rush. I just want to get done early" Rose said.
---
#430 Posted: 03:42:21 04/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"You have somewhere to be?" he spread up in front of her to back step, "I, for one, do not require further work today and will not be needed until morning tomorrow." he smiled some before the backed into the end of the hall at a "T" of the northern wall. Being close to Rose as he back stepped cause her to come to a halt right at his nose, "Ohp... There's the wall."
---
#431 Posted: 03:45:59 04/02/2013
"No I didn't mean that way. I just wanted to get this done early so I could show you something I found yesterday" Rose said. She giggled a bit as she bumped into him. "Yes there is a wall there" She said
---
#432 Posted: 03:48:05 04/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"You have all day to clean these labs. What is it?" He stepped aside to get off the wall.
---
#433 Posted: 03:49:04 04/02/2013
"Well I found these rainbows yesterday but it was reversed" Rose said as she pulled out the small one of the two she had in her pocket.
---
#434 Posted: 03:53:59 04/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Lifting the colored lightform from her hoof, "A very unique piece." he moved it around(you know I could have denied the reverse rainbow(not like "No don't do that") while back, but I have a small use for it(will happen later)), "Can't say I've seen anything like it. And it was only this small amount?" he looked up from it.
---
#435 Posted: 04:02:20 04/02/2013
"Well I did find one as long as my arm" Rose said as she pulled the other one from her pocket and unfolded it. "I thought you would want to take tests on it" She added.
---
#436 Posted: 04:08:37 04/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"Me? No... I'll have one of my co-workers on that... I mix chems to see their reactions and make new products. I'm not the one for testing." Gift Wing looked down to the one he held, "But I can do a hazard scan to make sure it doesn't have negative effects to anypony." he added.

OOC: pausing here for the night... Off to bed!!! G-night.
---
#437 Posted: 04:10:02 04/02/2013
ooc: G-night SD

"Alright. Well here" Rose said as she gave him the other one and went back to cleaning.
---
#438 Posted: 04:58:31 04/02/2013
Steel quickly retracted the prod and turned around to the guard. "That's me. What broke down?"
---
#439 Posted: 05:00:48 05/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"Oh, ok. Yeah, we got something lodged in a gear, and they can't get it to go back." The guard replied, "It looks like a bone though, its quite tough."
--
Gift Wing accepted the other and took them back down the hall. Making a right three crosses down, he entered his usual room to hoof them(hand them... X3) over to one of the other scientists, "Odd thing to carry around. What should I do with it?"

"Hit it with a few lasers or liquids, what ever you do to find out why and or what it is." Gift Wing waved him away as he went to the robotic arm controls.
--
"A weapon, Sir?" the science pony asked stopping by one of the lab doors.

"I do believe I am speaking clearly when I give orders." Gulaven stated as he watched Gift Wing go into his room, "Just get it done." he walked off toward the room, but was haulted when he saw Sage roaming around with a large bag, What is she doing out?
---
#440 Posted: 05:05:48 05/02/2013
"A bone?" Steel asked in confusion. "Which machine is it again?"
---
#441 Posted: 05:08:13 05/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"Oh yeah... Its on one of the conveyer belts in the refinery. I think the third from the right as you enter from the north." the newbie replied.
---
#442 Posted: 05:12:39 05/02/2013
"Alright. Its not every day that organic material ends up in the machinery." He said sarcastically.
Steel began walking out the door past the guard, when he stopped to inspect him closely. "You're new here?"
---
#443 Posted: 05:18:10 05/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yes sir, just started last night." he stood strait and respectfully with a slanted smile. Backing up to let Steel through the door, "What gave it away?" he asked with a more standing smile.
---
#444 Posted: 05:20:48 05/02/2013
Rose kept cleaning. She pushed a few strands of her mane out of her face and went into another room.
---
#445 Posted: 05:25:24 05/02/2013
"You're far too cheerful for a pony thats worked here long. But don't worry," Steel rested his metal hoof on the newguy's shoulder, "Once you become part of the factory, the factory soon becomes part of you."
---
#446 Posted: 05:26:33 05/02/2013 | Topic Creator
A science pony was coming out about the same time Rose was coming in, bumping into her to spill a tray of assorted chems. "Ahhh!" one had landed on his arm and was smoking with a boiling sound. The others hit the floor breaking the tubes to send the less hostile liquids around, "Get the blue, get the blue!" he said quickly as his legs pattered quickly. "Get it with the dropper," he quickly pointed to the plastic tube with a sharp end and a squishy ball on the other end.
---
#447 Posted: 05:27:33 05/02/2013
Rose grabbed the dropper and got the blue liquid as quick as she could. "I am so sorry!" She said as she hurried
---
#448 Posted: 05:39:51 05/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Epic randomness!

The popping noise seized, "Ahhh." he blew on the burn that had melted a good inch into his leg muscle. It didn't bleed, but it burned bad enough the bone was white. His arm was dripping bubbles of subsidence, "That was close." he cradled his leg close to himself, "Great, the doc. ain't gonna like this." he picked up the tray, trying to avoid mixing the unknown colors of mystery, "I'll have Gift Wing get on this, just... come back when this is picked up." he gave a painful smile, "I've got to get this checked on." he left leaving the tray leaning against the wall.
---
#449 Posted: 13:04:24 05/02/2013
Sicolus noticed the new pony "hey new guy come over here, wanna see a magic trick" he said excitedly.
---
#450 Posted: 14:02:28 05/02/2013
Steel gripped the guard's shoulder. "Don't listen to him. He's the psychopath that put my assistant in the bed next to him." He pointed at Starlight.
---
First | Previous | Page 9 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me