Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Rainbow Factory: Episode 1: Dashies Escape
First | Previous | Page 8 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Rainbow Factory: Episode 1: Dashies Escape [CLOSED]
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#351 Posted: 02:27:16 30/01/2013
"Listen I don't care if you put cuffs on me a muzzle or even a straight jacket, just take me to her so i can know she is ok" sicolus pleaded sounding almost sane.
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:33:39 30/01/2013 by SandmanOfTexas
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#352 Posted: 03:13:02 30/01/2013 | Topic Creator
The elevator rose high, the meter moved to the far right, "Straigh a head at the first cross and then a right. The red door on the left." he the pony pushed Sage out. He made the door close and the elevator meter dropped back toward the left. The halls were a dull brown with a light green striped about chest high, and beneath it was blue. There were two doors right before the first hall crossing, both a regular woody brown.
--
"Prisoners do not choose what they do unless choices are given to them... Now, before I break your legs, get back in your ce"

"That is enough Coldrin." a voice said from high above, "If he wanted to cause trouble, he would have done it already." it was Gulaven on the third floor walk, "And as for you Sicolus, you shouldn't go breaking out of your cell. Don't make me remove your horn, it would be a pity, the unicorns usually give more to the factory..." he then remarked, "As he said, we'd hate to have to break more bones."
--
Rainbow Dash looked at Starlight a bit oddly, but went to the belt to look though it.
--
Gift Wing stepped out of his lab room for a second seeing Rose out in the hall, "Hey, finished already? The Doc. must have made a good choice making you this weeks cleaner."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#353 Posted: 03:46:31 30/01/2013
"Yeah you could say that" Rose said. The images were still in her head and she shivered a bit again.
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
#354 Posted: 03:51:32 30/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"That was only four seconds... Was it not as bad as they told me?" He walked over to the door to open it, "You guys need anything picked up?"

"The floor is getting a little dusty, and the files could use some sorting." one pony in the back replied.

Gift Wing looked back to Rose, "Looks like you missed a spot." he smiled lightly, "I said its the safest, not the cleanest." he added.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#355 Posted: 03:52:51 30/01/2013
"R-Right" Rose said as she cleaned that spot as quick as her hooves could.
---
#356 Posted: 04:12:25 30/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: its not one spot, he was being jokish about the whole room(if you want I can make him very rude(its not hard(btw this is not a real threat)))

Gift Wing laughed a little, "You act as if you've never seen a dead colorless pony before." he stepped in, "Maybe you should head on over to the east labs, I'm sure Coral can use another hoof(this however is a choice between someone she likes, or another total stranger she may not get along with quite as well(its intimidation to keep her here))
---
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#357 Posted: 04:14:11 30/01/2013
Sage walked through the hall, gulping. She knew to expect the unexpected. Sage walked carefully through the walls, watching her surroundings carefully. The two doors came into view and she didn't know which to go into. She saw a door labeled 'Docter Gulaven' and Sage looked in it. She stepped away from it and looked at the other door. "Hmm..."
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#358 Posted: 04:18:00 30/01/2013
Sicolus looked at his horn. It was his prized possession and without it he wouldn't have been able to cause the mayhem he did. Surely it would grow back with the right type of protein, but he couldn't image a moment without it. He looked at gulaven, yes he hated him but he may be the only way out of this situation. "Look I have broken out of my cell and haven't harmed anypony, I've pleaded with [i]a guard[i], and basically flushed all my pride down a toilet. At least give me this." He looked at gulaven for an answer unknowing, for once, of what his(sicolus) next move will be.
---
#359 Posted: 04:21:04 30/01/2013
ooc: i didn't know that he was being jokish

"I never have but I'll get used to it." Rose said. She wasn't going to work with a pony she didn't know. He or she might be rude to her. She liked Gift Wing. "What would he think of me?" She thought. She shook her head to get her thoughts out and began cleaning again.
---
#360 Posted: 04:35:04 30/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: dinorang67
Sage walked through the hall, gulping. She knew to expect the unexpected. Sage walked carefully through the walls, watching her surroundings carefully. The two doors came into view and she didn't know which to go into. She saw a door labeled 'Docter Gulaven' and Sage looked in it. She stepped away from it and looked at the other door. "Hmm..."

OOC: his office is down in the cell block area... Plus she is suppose to cross the hallway to the next turn, make a right and into a red door on the left... :I
@VJ: the smile thing wasnt enough?... Well I see how some people might not get it... I happen to live with someone who wouldn't have gotten in.

Gift Wing nodded, "Uts not all bad once you've seen about a hundred or so..." his manner was nice, but his comments could be taken the wrong way if it wasn't for his tone.
--
Gulaven flew down to Sicolus and hovered just above his head, "You think breaking out and pleading without any harm to anypony will get you what you want? You are mistaken my boy... If you must know, your friend Sage has been taken to the higher levels for a little job and council. The rest is disclosed to all guests." he reached up into his coat as he has done before.
---
#361 Posted: 04:37:00 30/01/2013
"I know I'm sorry. I was a little foolish for not thinking about what you said before I did my action" Rose said. She smiled a little bit as she cleaned.
---
#362 Posted: 04:46:46 30/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well as my co-worker may have said, just ask around. They will let you know if there is anything that needs cleanen. And if and when you're done, come by my room and go from there." he shrugged, "Ok, now I need to get something to drink." he wipped his head, "See you in a bit then huh?" he walked off back toward the east(all the doors in the labs face south, cause the door that leads into the labs faces north from the inside(just to keep up with directions here)) and into an unmarked lab room.
---
Nyght Gold Sparx Gems: 2765
#363 Posted: 04:53:21 30/01/2013
"Steel. Steeeeeeeelllll... I'm right here, Steel... Listen to my voice..."
It was so clear this time. There wasn't a loudspeaker this time. His red eyes focused behind the doctor, and his jaw dropped.
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
#364 Posted: 04:55:20 30/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"What is it?" he leaned over a little intrigued, "What's wrong?" the medic turned an looked around.
---
#365 Posted: 04:57:15 30/01/2013
"Well it got your attention" his old smile returned " and I have a question for you, why not make me a guard. Surely I can do better than these buffoons, I could anyone of them on their best day. I can definitely take any of your 'guests'." 'How do you know he is not lying' asked the voice. 'I don't but if he is I'll get sick of waiting around one day and I'll go out with a bang' sicolus thought back.
---
#366 Posted: 05:01:20 30/01/2013
"Alright" Rose said as she continued to clean. She went back into the room that she was in before and started to clean the room quietly and quickly.
---
#367 Posted: 05:09:30 30/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"You think you can't handle one of my guards do you?" Gulaven landed, "Coldrin has put many unicorns down for disobaying orders, I'm not exactly sure your up for fighting anyway. Look at you, your badly standing. My filly could beat you in your state." he insulted, "Even if you manage to defeat Coldrin in a one on one, there are plenty of other guards that would gladly finish you off." he pulled his hoof out and placed it on the floor with a good stomp, "I will deal with you when I have the time and when you decide not to cause trouble. Now back in your cell, before I have you in the labs. And this time it won't be cleaning." he said gery authoritivly, and raised his head to be above Sicolus.
---
#368 Posted: 05:14:27 30/01/2013
Standing right behind the medical pony was a stark white pegasus mare, or what was left of one. Her right-front and left-back legs appeared to be brass, steam-powered versions of Steel's prosthetic one. Her wings seemed to be tattered canvas, the wing struts poking out from them. The mare's left eye was a cracked lens, while her right was am iron grey. Her mane was rainbow colored, but very dim and unkempt, along with the tail. Many clear tubes were connecting the back of her neck to each prosthetic appendage, each siphoning what appeared ti be different colors of Spectra into the limbs.

Steel was speechless, unable to move or look away.
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
#369 Posted: 05:17:13 30/01/2013
Sicolus smiled darkly "so you have a child. It would be a shame if something happened to it". He walked back in his cell "I've fought plenty of your guards and as I remember it usually took more than one. I've gotten out of my cell many.time before, how long do you think it will take to get out of this prison. I will make sure to pay your kid a visit."
---
#370 Posted: 05:19:19 30/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Holly **ck!" the unicorn jumped and ran over to Steel, "You know her?" he asked poking him with one hoof and pointing with the other(sitting down of course).
---
#371 Posted: 05:24:46 30/01/2013
OOC: I planned on her being in his head... But this might be an interesting character if youd allow it.
---
#372 Posted: 05:34:46 30/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: depends on your plans with her, and I think you should mention it next time(an imaginary char. So no one is confused)

Gulaven only smiled, "Stupidest come back in the world and I have to use it... Ugh, its a good thing you don't know where I live." he said dully, "And you see, no one gets out or in without permission. You know who has the say so here? I'll give you a hint, his name starts with a G and runs this factory." he turned away, "The thing is, ide hate to loose a pony with a fighting spirit, but then again you aren't exactly one with a fighting spirit. One more like reckless and un-thoughtful." he actually waited for a snappy come back that he could counter and make him feel week.
--
Gift Wing returned to his lab room to work with the machine again. He sealed a few tubes in liquid tight containers and placed them in a larger case for carryout. Once the tubes were safely transferred to the case, he made the arms close and lock the case. "Alright, these syroms are ready for authentication from the Doc. for use."
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#373 Posted: 06:28:25 30/01/2013
As Rainbow searches through my belt she find a small box. Inside it is a necklace made of turquoise with her name inscribed upon it matching the color of her own mane. I so wish that could get her something more but with how I am now it seems impossible. Even when I am healed my father and I have a lot of work on our hands repairing and replacing the machinery.
#374 Posted: 13:52:29 30/01/2013
Quote: SpyroD
Quote: dinorang67

OOC: his office is down in the cell block area... Plus she is suppose to cross the hallway to the next turn, make a right and into a red door on the left... :I
@VJ: the smile thing wasnt enough?... Well I see how some people might not get it... I happen to live with someone who wouldn't have gotten in.

Gift Wing nodded, "Uts not all bad once you've seen about a hundred or so..." his manner was nice, but his comments could be taken the wrong way if it wasn't for his tone.
--
Gulaven flew down to Sicolus and hovered just above his head, "You think breaking out and pleading without any harm to anypony will get you what you want? You are mistaken my boy... If you must know, your friend Sage has been taken to the higher levels for a little job and council. The rest is disclosed to all guests." he reached up into his coat as he has done before.

OOC: You never actually stated that, SpyroD.

Sage walked into THE DOOR ON DA LEFT.
OOC: HAPPEH? :I
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#375 Posted: 16:41:53 30/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I figured it was obvious when I said "his office", near the start, was just outside the empty cell block.
Rainbow Dash has red eyes, not turquoise... Her body fur is about turquoise though, but with less green and a bit lighter...

Rainbow dash stared the the gift, "W... What is it for?" she turned to him holding it out of the case to look over it more.
---
#376 Posted: 17:59:15 30/01/2013
Name: Prism Essence
Species: Pegasus
Appearance: [as described above] cutie mark is three interlocked gears
Personality: Absolute genius. Possibly mote talented than Steel in engineering. Very cocky and outgoing. Cares very much for the factory.
Other: Has a high-pressure, superheated rivet gun in her front prosthetic. Has taken interest in Steel and can communicate with him pseudo-telepathically through his neuro-cybernetics. Not as physically strong as Steel, but is much faster.
---
#377 Posted: 18:52:40 30/01/2013
"You sure sound confident since I have a couple of broken ribs, but I guess I should be happy that the great gulaven would come down here and speak to a lowly peasant like me" he said sarcastically.
---
#378 Posted: 18:57:05 30/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"I came down because you were disobaying one of my guards, I do not usually associate myself with, what was it you said, a peasant." he walked off back toward the southern door even though he was on the lower floor.
--
OOC: I don't believe you really need her to be accepted, anywho.... Accepted.
---
#379 Posted: 19:16:43 30/01/2013
Steel spread his metal wing in front of the medical pony like a shield. "Who are you?!"
"Name's Prism. Prism Essence." She responded coolly.
Steel didn't move. "State your factory position."
"Engineer. East wing."
---
#380 Posted: 19:30:48 30/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"From the east side? Its a wonder you look... Well not so west side.(???)" the medic said looking under Steel's wing.
---
#381 Posted: 21:25:48 30/01/2013
Sicolus looked back at the guard "get back to work" he laughed. He then turned around to walk deeper into his cell when it all hit him at once, his knees buckled and he collapsed forward half conscious.
---
#382 Posted: 21:45:40 30/01/2013
Rose went into another room and started to clean.
---
#383 Posted: 21:56:56 30/01/2013
"I didn't request aid from the east side. Unless Gulaven sent for you?" Steel asked, still tense.
"No. I just had to see you for myself."
"Why me?"
"I had no idea Glaze built another one." Prism stated.
---
#384 Posted: 23:11:09 30/01/2013 | Topic Creator
The medic raised his right hoof, "Should I leave you two to speak alone?"
--
The guard looked at Sicolus as he fell over again, he sighed heavily, "Someone get him to the medic." Two more guards came down to the cell and picked up the unconscious unicorn. They carried him off to the infirmary, setting him on an open bed, just on the other side of Starlight.
---
#385 Posted: 23:45:46 30/01/2013
Rose looked up at the ceiling and wiped the sweat from her head. She had cleaned 10 rooms and she was sweating. "I guess that's why they need strong ponies" She thought as she stepped into her 11th room.
---
#386 Posted: 00:40:25 31/01/2013
"Yes." They said simultaneously.
One of Steel's ears perked up. "I think they brought somepony in."
---
#387 Posted: 02:42:53 31/01/2013
I smile at Rainbow.

"It's a gift that I got for you to show that even after all these years in this factory far away from one another that I still value our friendship. I have something else that should be coming in next week that is actually the color of your eyes. I hope you like it, the turquoise was hard to work with but I think it worked. I thought it would be nice if you had something special Rainbow because you are special."
#388 Posted: 02:53:47 31/01/2013
"I'll kill him" sicolus mumbled in his unconscious state but in his mind he was yelling at the voice.
---
#389 Posted: 03:24:17 31/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Rainbow Dash saw the dark unicorn get dragged in by the guards, but returned to Starlight, "Just seeing you again was the only gift you could have given me. Don't spend your pieces on me." She lifted the necklace higher, "Its nice though, thank you." she reached up and hugged him softly before putting the necklace back in the case, "I'll have to try it on later when I don't have work." she smiled a little sheepishly.

The medic had backed out of the other room back into the infirmary, "Oh my." he spotted Sicolus, "What is wrong with him?" he trotted over to the half conscious unicorn, he reached up with his stethoscope to be sure he wasnt dead.
--
Gift Wing stepped out of his lab room when Rose was about to go into her next room, "Hey." he stopped her, "You can take a break, it's still morning." he looked sown to a watch he recently put on, "Yeah, it's still 9:47. Take some time to cool off." he used a rag from his coat, "Here," he wiped he forehead, "The restrooms are on all four corners of the labs. Just down there and to the right." he pointed down the hall on there left.
---
#390 Posted: 03:25:11 31/01/2013
"Thanks" Rose said. She smiled and walked down the hall and into one of the bathrooms.
---
#391 Posted: 03:37:49 31/01/2013 | Topic Creator
The bathroom had two showers at the end of a hall of stalls. There were four sinks across from each other that had separate towels stacked in three towers of five.
---
#392 Posted: 04:41:13 31/01/2013
"I'm glad you like it Rainbow Dash, can't wait to see how it look on you. Come on, Rainbow Dash, you know all to well that I love to spoil those that are important to me. It's just the way I am I guess," I say smiling.

Though as I see the unicorn that did all this damage to me before beside me, I grow nervous and every muscle in my body begins to tense. This unicorn nearly killed me before and in my current condition if he attacked again, there would be nothing save the action of others that could save me. I am in no condition to fight or even defend myself.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:49:27 31/01/2013 by Wyrstel
#393 Posted: 12:33:55 31/01/2013
Steel lowered his wing as the medic left. "What do you want with me?"
"Its just nice to know I'm not the only one." She spread her tattered wings. "At least you're kinda cute."
Prism took off into an open air vent.
"I'll keep in touch..."
---
#394 Posted: 18:38:36 31/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: we started with about ten players and we seem to have lost half of them...

Rainbow Dash look back at Sicolus, That's him, I remember him. But what happened? she walked over, "What's up with him now?" she asked stopping behind the doc.

"Well it seems to me that he is in shock from internal wounds and inefficient amounts of vitamins. He will be out between five minutes to an hour." he replied putting his stethoscope away, "If he were brought in a little later he could have never awoken." he rushed over to grab a needle, came back to inject the liquid, "That should keep him out long enough for the procedure. Not as bad as his, but it looks like his nose is broke a little too." he had a scalpel levitating next to him as he put the syringe down.
---
#395 Posted: 21:56:07 31/01/2013
OOC: Well, I'm still playing. smilie

Steel stared at the vent for a few before returning to the other room. An instinct fell upon him as his eyes landed on Sicolus. It was a paternal instinct for Starlight perhaps, but all he knew was that he wanted the unicorn to hurt.
---
#396 Posted: 21:57:02 31/01/2013
ooc: I'm still here SD

Rose splashed some water on her face. When she was cooled down she walked out and began to clean again.
---
#397 Posted: 23:37:21 31/01/2013
Steel shook his head to clear the dark thoughts.
"Wow, that unicorn sure makes you see red, Steel."
The black pegasus looked around in confusion.
"I'm in your cerebral network, you big lugnut. I can see and hear everything you do."
---
#398 Posted: 01:10:40 01/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I can see that... :j

Gift Wing carried out one of the cases he had filled with the unknown liquids, "Sure hope the Doc. knows what he's doing with these." he commented as he closed the lab door and started for the exit.
--
The medic went about cutting Sicolus's side open to view the broken ribs, "Two or three? Three, but it's practically a fracture." he said said informing Rainbow Dash.
--
Gulaven was in the workers living quarters checking up on the more restless workers, trying to reassure them that what they are doing is for the smiles of all of Equestria.
---
#399 Posted: 13:40:04 01/02/2013
"You little hacker!" Steel thought back.
"Its a living."
"You bucked him good, Star." Steel said with praise.
---
#400 Posted: 18:08:08 01/02/2013
OOC: SpyroD can I make a new character? He will be a worker Pegasus and very helpful. I will try to RP better with him.

Sage walked into the room and looked around. "Hello?" She said, nervously.
---
First | Previous | Page 8 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me