Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Rainbow Factory: Episode 1: Dashies Escape
First | Previous | Page 3 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Rainbow Factory: Episode 1: Dashies Escape [CLOSED]
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#101 Posted: 00:35:54 11/01/2013
OOC: My post before the last one tells you what I am doing.

Here is the post:

I work as an assistant for Steel working on the piping and whatever else they need us engineers to do. I wipe my brow as I continue working on the pipework that Steel put me to work on. Sweat covers my body as I work. Then all of sudden I hear someone calling my name. Sighing I stop what I am doing placing my tools back into my belt. Then I fly down to see what all the commotion is about. Two ponies with clipboards are standing below calling my name.

"Yes, what do you need? If this is not something important can it wait till I'm done repairing these pipes?"
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#102 Posted: 02:46:18 11/01/2013
Sicolus laughed "that's what I said. They are quite incompetent" he paused and looked at steel "do you have a scalpel and if so can I borrow it".
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#103 Posted: 02:51:49 11/01/2013
OOC: So what exactly happens to the ponies in cells? Cause I have no idea.

Sage tried as hard as she could to break the bars but they wouldn't budge.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Nyght Gold Sparx Gems: 2765
#104 Posted: 02:55:24 11/01/2013
"Do I look like a doctor to you, Smiley?" Steel responded. "And no. You couldn't even if I did."
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#105 Posted: 13:24:09 11/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Wyrstel
OOC: My post before the last one tells you what I am doing.

Here is the post:

I work as an assistant for Steel working on the piping and whatever else they need us engineers to do. I wipe my brow as I continue working on the pipework that Steel put me to work on. Sweat covers my body as I work. Then all of sudden I hear someone calling my name. Sighing I stop what I am doing placing my tools back into my belt. Then I fly down to see what all the commotion is about. Two ponies with clipboards are standing below calling my name.

"Yes, what do you need? If this is not something important can it wait till I'm done repairing these pipes?"

OOC: yes I saw it... I was meaning what your char. was being summoned for, and by who? Every worker in the factory is mine, but if you want an OC worker or official let me know so I can find a part of the factory they can be in.

"Why I oda give him this tranq." the guard dropped the syringe to his hoof where he gave it to the worker to store in his coat pocket. "Now, any open hooves, get these ponies back in the cells." three guards nodded and started taking the ponies back two-by-two to their previous cells.

The worker looked at Sicolus for a second, "Leave him here... I'll deal with him in a second." he returned his gaze to Stingbuzz who was out cold. Roleing his eyes, "Lets take care of her first." he pointed at Rainbow Dash. As the guards took the remaining ponies out to their cells the worker left and returned with the mobile holder, "See if you can get her on this." he pushes it into the room and sets it to the side of the door.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#106 Posted: 02:06:26 12/01/2013
Sage just layed and slept in the cell until morning. The guards gave her a meal; some white mush and golden juice.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#107 Posted: 05:05:43 12/01/2013
OOC: You two have been busy.
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#108 Posted: 05:11:01 12/01/2013
Alex sorted through more rainbows. She looked at her watch. She had a two minute break. She walked over to a cooler and got out a bottle of water and drank almost all of it before her break was over. She returned back to work.
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
#109 Posted: 05:23:48 12/01/2013
Quote: princessluna409
Lily made it 5 miles away. "It's safe" Reese says as she turns on the lights. She then sees Sage's cutie mark. "What's that?"

She covered the mark. "Nothing." She told her nervously.
---
#110 Posted: 08:18:00 12/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Again=STOP! I thought the RV was on the ground... The Rainbow factory is n Cloudsdale, and the bars are electric, it was in my first post. If you can't slow down I'll have to boot you, i don't like being mean, but i will be assertive. Those on the outside can't see into the holding cells, the rooms are lit... Rainbow Dash was looking out a window on the third floor, the Factory isn't just some place you can walk into or break into, it takes time... That's what i want, i don't need people who want to rush into the plot... Let it glide, me at the controls... If you want something to do until the break out, let me know, plus I've already stated that ponies outside should rally and protest a little... Make plans to get in and out safely, and not just in ten posts.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
PopHappy Green Sparx Gems: 165
#111 Posted: 10:22:55 12/01/2013
Stingbuzz woke up, and looked around, seeing that she's behind bars again.
---
Hey guys, I rp on flockdraw. Here's a link to an rp me and my friend usaly go on. http://flockdraw.com/SonicExe
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#112 Posted: 12:26:20 12/01/2013
Still standing outside the building, Featherflight still didn't know what it was.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
princessluna409 Green Sparx Gems: 469
#113 Posted: 13:30:03 12/01/2013
OOC: It's in Cloudsdale? I thought it was on the ground smilie. Sorry!!!
---
Mah life be like pugs
My dream is to be a pretty princess in a rainbow castle
#114 Posted: 18:05:32 12/01/2013
Quote: SpyroD
OOC: Again=STOP! I thought the RV was on the ground... The Rainbow factory is n Cloudsdale, and the bars are electric, it was in my first post. If you can't slow down I'll have to boot you, i don't like being mean, but i will be assertive. Those on the outside can't see into the holding cells, the rooms are lit... Rainbow Dash was looking out a window on the third floor, the Factory isn't just some place you can walk into or break into, it takes time... That's what i want, i don't need people who want to rush into the plot... Let it glide, me at the controls... If you want something to do until the break out, let me know, plus I've already stated that ponies outside should rally and protest a little... Make plans to get in and out safely, and not just in ten posts.

A. We didn't know that.
B. I am getting bored in the jail cells. If my character doesn't have any events happen to her by tomorrow I am quitting this RP.
---
#115 Posted: 19:17:25 12/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: dinorang67

A. We didn't know that.
B. I am getting bored in the jail cells. If my character doesn't have any events happen to her by tomorrow I am quitting this RP.

OOC: giving me a dead line to do something for someone is like threatening me. I asked if you wanted something your char. can do, just ask, not tell me your leaving if something doesn't happen, I made this RP for three different parts (Worker, Prisoner, and outsiders) and I think I know what I'm doing. That's another thing about people in RPs, most of them have no patients, relatable to the plot rushing. As long as I'm the GM, this is my factory, and if you don't want to go by the simplest rules then that's your fault, not mine... And if you still decide to leave I have to ask you to delete all your posts...

-----------------------*sigh*

OOC2: Hey Nyght can you post... I'm kinda waiting on ya.
---
princessluna409 Green Sparx Gems: 469
#116 Posted: 20:17:22 12/01/2013
OOC: That's it I'm dropping out of the rp. I can't take it anymore... PUH-EACE!

Reese and Lily moved to Canterlot.
---
Mah life be like pugs
My dream is to be a pretty princess in a rainbow castle
#117 Posted: 01:24:46 13/01/2013
OOC: you never asked, and yes I do want something to happen to my character. Thank you.
---
#118 Posted: 05:32:32 13/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: ok... Lit me think of a few things so you can choose...
1. Sage can be brought out to test her skills with the machinery.
2. She can be given insight to the Under Cloud project.
3. She can get food... And a chance to escape.
Or 4. She can get a new cellmate.

The guards were struggling to to move Rainbow Dash, "She is stronger than I thought." on the guards said as they pulled her closer to the porta-claw(thing).

The guard that had given the syringe to the worker looked at the door, "You know your going to have to fix that." he eyed Steel with a smug smile.
---
#119 Posted: 05:39:25 13/01/2013
I run into the guards trying to carry my girlfriend Rainbow Dash to somewhere she can rest and seeing my boss I smile.

"Hey boss what's going on here? Is there anything I can do to help? You know I'm really strong. I could probably carry her myself if you will allow me to. If I do this though I need to know where to take her, because I don't know all that there is to know about this place," I say wiping my brow.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:46:21 13/01/2013 by Wyrstel
#120 Posted: 06:46:53 13/01/2013
Steel rolled his eyes in annoyance. "I figured as much." He looked At Rainbow for a minute. "Quit fighting, filly. They're just gonna make me do it if you continue, and I don't want to."
---
#121 Posted: 07:02:43 13/01/2013
OOC: ok... Lit me think of a few things so you can choose...
1. Sage can be brought out to test her skills with the machinery.
2. She can be given insight to the Under Cloud project.
3. She can get food... And a chance to escape.
Or 4. She can get a new cellmate.

The guards were struggling to to move Rainbow Dash, "She is stronger than I thought." on the guards said as they pulled her closer to the porta-claw(thing).

The guard that had given the syringe to the worker looked at the door, "You know your going to have to fix that." he eyed Steel with a smug smile.

Yes please smilie
---
#122 Posted: 09:07:39 13/01/2013
Seeing my boss rolling his eyes I think about how to say what I want to say.

"Pardon me boss but if you will allow me, I think I can take care of Rainbow Dash. I finished the entire South side of the section we were working on, I was almost done with the west until a group of workers approached me saying that someone summoned me, so I finished with the pipes I was working on and saw you guys here, struggling so I went to help. Do you have any idea who is summoning me and why, boss? I'm sorry if I offended you boss, I just was offering a helping hand and got a little full of myself" I say as I respectfully bow my head in apology for my actions. My muscles ripple through my uniform as I stand silent beside my boss.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:57:08 05/02/2013 by Wyrstel
#123 Posted: 16:48:56 13/01/2013
"You're always so formal, Starlight." Steel said as he put his metal hoof on his assistant's shoulder. "You've done fantastic from the minute you were dropped off into my workshop three years ago. You make me proud." He turned back to Rainbow Dash. "If you wanna step up and take care of this, I've got no problem at all."
---
#124 Posted: 17:09:02 13/01/2013
Still confused, and curious she flew around the building.
---
#125 Posted: 18:19:57 13/01/2013 | Topic Creator
A worker came by Sage's cell door, "You, you're Sage right?" there was a paper pinned to the door of each cell naming the ponies inside, "Well you have a new buddy to associate yourself with." the door slid open enough for a filly of about six, to be pushed in. "Play nicely and you just might get breakfast in the morning." the worker walked off after closing and locking the door again.

The child ran to the back corner, his dim red body and thin brown hair balled up.
--
The worker in the separation room looked at Starlight, "You are quite large, but she has gone rampant. No one pony can get her to the infirmary, that's why we have this here." he tapped the manual carrier. Rainbow dash looked up to see Starlight, but wasnt effected by his presence(Girlfriend? She's eleven).
---
#126 Posted: 18:40:14 13/01/2013
The place looked like some sort of factory as Featherflight looked at the building from above.
---
#127 Posted: 18:47:19 13/01/2013
Rose kept working. She actually sort of liked her job as a sorter.
---
#128 Posted: 18:48:25 13/01/2013
A worker came by Sage's cell door, "You, you're Sage right?" there was a paper pinned to the door of each cell naming the ponies inside, "Well you have a new buddy to associate yourself with." the door slid open enough for a filly of about six, to be pushed in. "Play nicely and you just might get breakfast in the morning." the worker walked off after closing and locking the door again.

The child ran to the back corner, his dim red body and thin brown hair balled up.
--
The worker in the separation room looked at Starlight, "You are quite large, but she has gone rampant. No one pony can get her to the infirmary, that's why we have this here." he tapped the manual carrier. Rainbow dash looked up to see Starlight, but wasnt effected by his presence(Girlfriend? She's eleven).

Sage looked at the poor filly and pat him on the back. "It'll be alright." She said to the small child.
---
#129 Posted: 20:15:56 13/01/2013
Ooc: still waiting to be dealt with
---
#130 Posted: 23:00:58 13/01/2013
OOC: He has a crush on her, they aren't boyfriend and girlfriend yet.

My muscles ripple through my body and are visible within my uniform.
"Is that a challenge my friend, I say smiling. I flex my muscles and watch Rainbow for several minutes, before speaking again.

"I accept the challenge. You will finally realize just how strong and powerful I truly am, I say with great confidence and determination. Never have I backed down from a challenge that was set before me, and I'm not going to start now. I don't care how tough this challenge is, I will succeed," I say firmly.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:58:15 05/02/2013 by Wyrstel
#131 Posted: 07:06:40 14/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: SandmanOfTexas
Ooc: still waiting to be dealt with

OOC: you know you could pitch in anytime?

The worker looked to the guard by the door, "Close the door, don't need mocho here accidentally letting her slip through his sweat ridden hooves." The guard nodded and did as told, "Let her up." All the guards looked at him like he was crazy, "You obviously heard me, he wants his chance to prove himself, who am I to stand in his way."

The guards looked at each other, all nodding to one another they jumped off Rainbow Dash. She burst out kicking, flinging what blood clung to her legs, the guards were almost as soaked as she was. The guards hover around the walls to keep from getting hit with a kick. Rainbow Dash stopped thrashing and turned to Starlight, he was much larger than the guards, but she didn't care, "More blood will spill for my eyes to watch, the flood of red will flow over Equestria."(Lol, you said "yet")
---
#132 Posted: 07:09:59 14/01/2013
Rose walked up to a guard. "Excuse me but where is Dr. G.? I need to ask him something" Rose said.
---
#133 Posted: 07:19:31 14/01/2013 | Topic Creator
The guard stopped his patrol, "The Doctor has left until morning. What is it? I'm sure it can wait." He started walking again as to let her follow and talk.
--
The young child in the corner looked up to Sage, "How? They just... picked me up. I was going back to the school house when I was lifted away." He sobbed a little then realized something, "Is that Bolt Volt?" He looked through the bars to the cell across from this one.
---
#134 Posted: 09:07:41 14/01/2013
"Well I found something odd and I wanted to be able to report it to him myself but I guess I could show you" Rose said as she pulled out the reverse rainbow.
---
#135 Posted: 12:32:52 14/01/2013
Steel backed next to Sicolus, watching carefully. "Don't get cocky, Starlight."
---
#136 Posted: 17:49:23 14/01/2013
I nod.

"I won't sir. I'll be careful and cautious, I say before beginning to approach Rainbow Dash.
Calm yourself Rainbow, there is no need to fight. I'm just going to take you somewhere where you can rest and recover from your ordeal. You can trust me I would never cause you harm. Just let me be your support and your strength while you recover, this is all I ask of you. I promise that everything will be alright," I say offering a hoof to Rainbow.
PopHappy Green Sparx Gems: 165
#137 Posted: 19:22:10 14/01/2013
Stingbuzz got up, and looked around.
---
Hey guys, I rp on flockdraw. Here's a link to an rp me and my friend usaly go on. http://flockdraw.com/SonicExe
#138 Posted: 22:56:50 14/01/2013
Sage stretched and she found she had fallen asleep. She saw the small filly under her hooves, he was asleep too.
---
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#139 Posted: 23:59:47 14/01/2013
ooc: Well...seeing how this is going I take it almost no one decided to take my advice. That is wonderful. And honestly, I am siding on most points with SpyroD. My advice to you, GM is I feel like you're having a lot of trouble meeting everyone's individual character needs. Could you possibly find a way to clump them together instead of separate cells everywhere and such? I think it just might be easier to manage them all that way.

My advice to the rest of you all: Use. Moar. Imagination. C'mon guys, we all have a brain. Let's use it. If you honestly can't come up with ANYTHING other than escape....well, you've got your work cut out for you. However, here be a few other ideas:
Mentality: What is your character thinking or feeling right now? Their state of mind. What thoughts are running through your pony's head as all this stuff is happening.
Physically: How is your character physically. Hungry? Cramps? Aches and sicknesses?
Conversation: Interact with others. Simple stuff. Two brains work better than one. Do things above and below this with them.
Logic: Make plans. Have your character plan out stuff, and then even dismiss ideas because they're too illogical. And then YOU as the PLAYER keep things logical. Obviously this is a heavily guarded facility. You have very little chance to sneak around. Even littler to kill a guard. And escape? Puh-lease. Yet this is what the plot is building up to. Remember, you can't do it alone.

If this is going to be good, I don't want to see anyone escaping OUT of the facility until at least page 20. Got it? Good. Take my advice. Drink these words, apply them, and all will be fantastic.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#140 Posted: 00:01:33 15/01/2013
"yeah dashie calm down we're only trying to help you" Sicolus said mockingly. The foal gonna get himself killed, he thought to himself. "What do they feed you where you come from anyways, steroids and happy pills" he poked at starlight.
---
#141 Posted: 00:51:21 15/01/2013
I flip around and kick Sicolus in the gut before socking him in the face.

"Get your filthy hooves off of me, or I'll tear them off and force feed them to you, I say angrily, before turning back to Rainbow. So you know kindness often succeeds where force does not." I wait for Rainbow to respond. I don't care what that idiot behind me thinks, I do things my way. If she gets violent than I will use whatever force necessary to get her to behave. Until then I will try to be kind and charismatic.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:08:55 15/01/2013 by Wyrstel
#142 Posted: 00:51:37 15/01/2013
Sage climbed up to a bed and carried the filly with her. She kept him warm that night by giving him the small blanket while she shivered on the bottom bunk. Even though she was an aggressive pony, she still had a soft spot for fillys.
---
#143 Posted: 03:01:44 15/01/2013
Sicolus began to stand up. his side ache and his heart began to race, then he tasted the blood in his mouth and his heart raced faster. thoughts ran through his head faster than he could keep up. the fool had turned his back. Sicolus lowered his head and rushed forward sticking his horn into the side of starlight and ripping to the side trying to make the wound as big as possible. He thrusted his head to the side trying to splash as much blood in rainbow dashes direction as possible. He then jumped back towards a medical tray trying not to slip on the still spilling blood and grabbed a couple of scalpels and a syringe filled with something he didn't know what. 'oh boy I love surprises' he thought to himself and smiled a sadistic smile knowing that this could be the death of him and others.
---
#144 Posted: 03:04:29 15/01/2013
"Well I see that you may be busy so I'll wait until Dr. G gets back so I can explain it to him" Rose said. She smiled at the guard and walked back to her work space to work.
---
#145 Posted: 03:52:38 15/01/2013 | Topic Creator
A sharp pain stung Sicolus in the rear. It was a guard with the dragon tranquilizer, he had pushed haft of it in before he pulled back quickly. Rainbow Dash saw the oozed blood that had splattered lightly on the floor in front of her. Her expression changed to that of fright and sorrow, and she began to cry as she covered her face and fell to the floor.

The worker was barely moved by the scene, "This has been an eventful half hour." he looked over to see the guard pull the needle out of Sicolus, "What the hell are you doing?"

"He stabbed Starlight, and was threatening to kill him with these medical supplies." the guard replied.
--
Gulaven had made it to his home, a two story house with a length of 150 paces, and width of 215 paces. The front yard cloud dropped off so the house stood alone amongst the other buildings. The front side had five windows, three across the top and two for the first, the door was on the right side. Entering his clean house he found it empty, only the furniture and belongings could be seen, "They must out visiting relatives." he said to himself as he walked into the living room where the fireplace was ready, but decided not to light it. Continuing through to the kitchen he found a note on the fridge, Gone to the store. If we aren't back before you, there is a hay and lettuce sandwich in the fridge. Signed, Sara "Hmm, so we need some essentials then..." he removed the note to trash it before going to his premade sandwich on the second shelf of the refrigerator.

He looked about, "Wait... Then where is Forest?"
--
The filly on the top bunk looked up and over to the other cell again, "Bolt Volt... Hey, is that you Bolt?" he whispered. With no reply he rested quietly, unable to sleep.
---
#146 Posted: 04:10:23 15/01/2013
Sage woke up, hearing a scream. She hopped out of the bed, but she found she had slipped on blood. She was near her leg breaking, and she tried to get up. Sage slipped and screamed. She had broken her ankle. A pony came in, and took her away to an experimental lab. Sage's leg had blood flowing out of it. She saw as they put a tranquilizer in her mouth, but she spit it out. The scientists didnt notice, and gave her a death syringe. Sage then woke up, and saw it was a nightmare. "Oh my god. That was the scariest thing ever." She said as she got out of bed.
---
#147 Posted: 04:14:17 15/01/2013
the light began to fade. it was extremely painful at first but it numbed. 'so this is what it is like to die, it aint so bad' he thought. he tried to laugh but it came out as a faint joyous noise of a madpony. he fell to the ground unconscious.
---
#148 Posted: 04:18:10 15/01/2013
I cry out in agony and fall to the ground. Pools of blood form beneath me as I struggle to stay conscious. Images of my apprenticeship with Steel flash through my mind. Steel was like the father I never had. Now it seemed so distant. With each passing minute I grow weaker and weaker. I use all my strength to stay conscious. Seeing Rainbow quivering I speak. "Everything's going to be alright Rainbow, I promise. Each breath I take is short and labored.
#149 Posted: 04:18:36 15/01/2013
Sage stretched and saw the filly wasn't there. She found him under the bed, shaking. "What's wrong?" She asked the child and grabbed him with her hooves. She cradled him just as a guard came in, giving some breakfast. Sage gave half to the filly.
---
#150 Posted: 04:23:17 15/01/2013
Steel stepped back in shock before narrowing his eyes. "I'll get Star to medical." He said with a grunt, heaving the colt over his back with relative ease. "Get Smiley the hell out of here. And water for Rainbow. Maybe we can get some sanity out if this."
He slowly made his way out the door to medical. Clop, thud, clop, clop.
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me