Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Rainbow Factory: Episode 1: Dashies Escape
First | Previous | Page 12 of 13 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Rainbow Factory: Episode 1: Dashies Escape [CLOSED]
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#551 Posted: 03:01:30 18/02/2013
Sicolus kept his smile and leaned in towards the guard "what's the matter? Getting whoozy? Shaking your head to keep yourself awake? Try not to think about how your skin is rubbing against itself where the cuts are."
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#552 Posted: 04:14:32 18/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yeah, they keep my warm. I'd hate to have a cold body on my first day." he set a hoof on the handle of his sword incase Sicolus tries something.
--
Gulaven appeared at the stairwell door by Omega and in front of Amber, "Why are we just standing around? This factory has to have moving parts and working ponies to operate." overhearing Rainbow Dash speak, "You guard." he pointed to Omega, "Go to the rainbow one to see what she needs." he turned to Amber who was by the cell with a dirty pony, "Amber dear, why are you bothering one of our guests?"
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#553 Posted: 04:31:50 18/02/2013
Sicolus laughed "that's good to hear but if you don't want to pass out from blood loss you will have to stop the bleeding and you know what that means. You have to remove your armor." Sicolus remembered when he first fought an armored guard. It was tough because it protected most the vital arteries but with experience he learned of gaps and weak spots how he could get under it with certain weapons, though it still kept him from doing any major damage.
---
Nyght Gold Sparx Gems: 2765
#554 Posted: 04:39:06 18/02/2013
"I can make it." Steel said, limping toward her. His limp leg scraped the floor as he did so. "I'm going to need transfer papers from him anyway." He attempted one last time, again sparking and going slack. "I need another engineer. My assistant was recently hospitalized."
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
#555 Posted: 16:45:41 18/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"I'd hate to be a bother for you, I can take care of the report myself if you need immediate attention." Namomo offered.
--
"These wounds aren't that severe. Most of them have stopped, I may have one or two that are dripping." the guard looked to the medic who had finished preparing the bed, "Your bed seems ready... again. Next time you pull a blade to me," he stepped up to Sicolus, "I can assure you it will be the last time you ever move."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#556 Posted: 18:06:21 18/02/2013
Steel pondered for a moment. "Could you please?" He took off his tool bag and slid it across the floor to Namomo. "Normally I'd refuse, but I'm afraid of my nervous system failing."
"I'll meet you in your workshop, Steel."
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
SolemnWhisper Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#557 Posted: 18:17:14 18/02/2013
Quote: SpyroD
"Well I've heard he has a son. I was just praying that he doesn't mistreat his own blood." she sat looking to the floor, "C... Can you ask him what his hobbies are. I mean, what he does when he's not here... I mean... Forget it." she looked up wide eyed, "Can I tell you something? He can not know what I've told you." the light green pony raised her head.

"Don't you worry, I won't tell him." Amber said with a nod.
#558 Posted: 19:33:54 18/02/2013 | Topic Creator
The pony leaned closer seeing Gulaven had stepped in from the stairwell, "Oh!" she backed up, "Nevermind." she whispered as she ran to the corner to hide.
--
Namomo picked up the belt to lay it on her back, "Should I bring this to your work station afterward?" she lifted up into the air.
---
#559 Posted: 19:45:10 18/02/2013
"Oh, Gulaven." Amber said, looking up at him. "You know how sentimental I am to others. She seemed...ill, so I was making sure she wasn't going to puke or anything."
#560 Posted: 21:50:29 18/02/2013
"If you could, Namomo. I hate to make you do all this." He began to limp by. "I'll put a complement into Gulaven for you. Its nice to have helpful ponies like you around. Makes life here that much easier to cope with."
---
#561 Posted: 03:42:53 19/02/2013
(Ooc: again, where did dinorang go) sicolus laughed "yes you and just about every other guard here has made a similar threat" sicolus met his stare "but I'm still here and still causing mayhem." He then turned around and hopped into his bed.'stab a guard and you still get away with it. I bet you have made plenty of enemies that way' said the voice. 'What do I care. More enemies means more fights and more fights means more experience, honor and its a hell of a ride' sicolus replied inwardly.
---
#562 Posted: 04:35:36 19/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yes, but we don't need sympathy for those behind our bars." Gulaven approached, "Now that I've found you, could you run up to my office and get my clipboard, the pencil should be next to it." he looked back to Omega to see if he was doing as told.
--
"This pony keeps his word." the guard lifted his helmet off to show his trimmed mane which was in an even hawk down his neck, "Now, if you stay in bed I won't have to use my weapon." he then turned to the medic who came in from the supply room, "Hey can you have a look at some of these cuts. Most of them are fine, but some aren't as good."

The medic nodded, "Why yes, let me get my bandages." the turned back into the room.
--
Namomo nodded, "Thank you. Alright, now the task of finding him." she smiled glumly flying off out of the refinery.
---
#563 Posted: 05:13:39 19/02/2013
"I just didn't want a mess is all..." Amber said quietly. "Yes sir, I'll be back with it shortly."
#564 Posted: 05:22:52 19/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"Good, everypony knows how I get if I have to wait." he said turning away as he put his hoof him his coat.(I FINALLY DREW DR. GULAVEN... win.)
---
#565 Posted: 05:35:15 19/02/2013
Steel slowly scraped his way to his workshop, where, as expected, Prism Essence was waiting below an open vent.
"This doesn't come cheap, Steel."
"I don't get a salary here. They pay me with days to live." He grunted
"I could care less for petty Bits." She snapped. "I need a few,repairs myself."
Steel removed both his prosthetics and sat down. "Fine, its a deal."
---
#566 Posted: 05:39:09 19/02/2013
Amber dashed up the nearest steps she could find, then quickly followed her memory to the doctors personal office. She easily found the clipboard and pencil, and picked it up with her magic.

Curiousity tugged at her mind as she looked around the office. She'd never been in it alone before, and she wondered what secrets were held here.
#567 Posted: 05:48:38 19/02/2013 | Topic Creator
One of the drawers of the desk wasnt quite closed all the way. A paper kept it from closing completely. The desk itself had two folders with the tops of papers sticking out. The chair was set back close to the wall and a hidden camera was planed in the rainbow painting that stretched the southern wall.
--
Namomo flew up to the top floor walk way to enter the door into the white room that had doors to Gulaven's office, the cell blocks, and back into the refinery, "Best check his office first." she mumbled looking at the leg on her back as it was held in place by the belt.
---
#568 Posted: 05:53:47 19/02/2013
Amber stepped closer to the desk, moving her face closer to the desk. She then pulled back suddenly and backpedalled into the wall. No no, she scolded herself. Snooping through others property is wrong, Amber Rain.

She quickly trotted away from the desk and burst out of the office door.
#569 Posted: 06:09:26 19/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Namomo yelped as Amber suddenly bounded through the door, "Ahh!... Oh Amber," she took a deep breath dropping to the floor, "Is he not here?"
---
#570 Posted: 06:13:33 19/02/2013
Amber shifted her magic so that the clipboard and pencil were close to her. "Um, no. He's not here right now. He's downstairs if you'd like to speak to him."
#571 Posted: 06:22:14 19/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yes thank you. Saves me time." seeing the clipboard, "You going back to him now, or are you being a little sneak?" she smiled playfully, "I've glanced at faw of his things once or twice. Odd stuff be orders." she paused.

OOC: ok, I'm done for the night, no need to mega post.
---
#572 Posted: 06:54:39 19/02/2013
Amber's eyes widened. "Oh no, I couldn't sneak around his things. I hate to think of what he would do if I made him angry..." she murmured.
#573 Posted: 13:53:38 19/02/2013
"How's things on this end of the facility?" Prism asked, setting Steel's wing on the worktable and beginning to remove the plating.
"The whole place is gonna fall right on our heads. I don't know what they spend the budget on, but I think we need to start putting it toward renovation."
"Mhm." Prism finally opened the wing, looking at the complicated circuitry inside. "Your capacitors have blown. You can't hold a charge."
---
#574 Posted: 17:44:31 19/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"Hmhm, alright." Namomo smiled, "I don't think I've ever seen you smile here. I know there isn't much to smile about in such a place, but it helps one get over the daily fears."

OOC: can we get a dinorang67 on the set?
---
#575 Posted: 00:54:34 20/02/2013
ooc:should we pause for dinorang?
---
#576 Posted: 01:02:40 20/02/2013
"I smile sometimes..." Amber replied. "But it's just so depressing. Sometimes I wish we could hire a pony just to walk around and cheer the workers up, maybe make them laugh. Boost morale, you know?"
#577 Posted: 01:03:27 20/02/2013
OOC: I posted in dinorang67's guestbook
---
#578 Posted: 02:12:53 20/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"I see what you mean, but it's just..." she waved her hoof around, "Who would volunteer to cheer these ponies up. Not like it matters to others as much." Namomo leaned toward her, "Can I have a look at that reap quick?" She pointed to the clipboard.

OOC: I think we should, but if they quit... My factory is falling apart, mostly from those who wanted to rush the plot.
---
#579 Posted: 02:18:38 20/02/2013
OOC: We, the Faithful, still remain.
---
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#580 Posted: 14:18:25 20/02/2013
OOC: thanks Nyght, sorry I'm not here much anymore smilie
So what do I do?
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#581 Posted: 16:02:45 20/02/2013
Oocsmiliemega was asked to replace the guard in the infirmary
---
#582 Posted: 05:20:50 21/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: not replace the guard, just Dash.
---
#583 Posted: 05:23:39 21/02/2013
Amber glanced at the clipboard, then to Namomo. "Oh, this? I'd love to show you, but I gotta run back down. You know how Dr. G gets when he's kept waiting."
#584 Posted: 05:38:11 21/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"Oh he just says that, unless you are like an hour late." Namomo said with a half smile, "C'mon. I'll look at it on the way. If he is down by the stairwell then we have a whole other room to go through." she opened the door into the empty cell block.
---
#585 Posted: 13:38:07 21/02/2013
Prism was completely focused on Steel's prosthetics, unaware of him studying her. In truth, he was planning out his repair sequences. Her systems looked complicated, but were quite simple.
"Spectra is pulled from her body at the base of her neck," he thought, "and is siphoned through the tubes into the appendages. Some sort of miniature boiler in the legs must be heated by electricity, by some sort of alternator, I guess. Gaseous Spectra then drives the pistons, allowing for movement."
Only two things didn't add up. Where did the Spectra gas go? And..how could she have it pulled without dying? Last time he checked, the extraction process was lethal.
---
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#586 Posted: 14:26:44 21/02/2013
Omega followed Dash into the infirmary, looking at the ponies on the beds. "Ouch, what happened to them?" He asked Rainbow. He stared at Sicolus and his cutie mark. Omega felt slightly disturbed by him and looked at his bloody horn, a bit startled.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:16:10 23/02/2013 by dinorang67
#587 Posted: 16:03:14 21/02/2013
(Ooc-rainbow dash is the one that came and got you. In the infirmary sicolus is lying on one bed and starlight on another. There is also a medic and a bloody guard.) Sicolus saw the new guard come in but did not recognize him. He looked around "dang no sharp objects to greet our guest" he turned to the guard "I haven't seen you around are you new?"
---
#588 Posted: 16:11:16 21/02/2013
Amber took a small step back. "I don't feel comfortable showing you the doctors personal things..." she said seriously, glancing around.
#589 Posted: 17:16:20 21/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: dinorang67
Omega nodded his head and trotted into the infirmary. He opened the doors and walked over to Dash. "Hello, Rainbow Dash. I have been asked to replace you for a while." Omega said. He smiled at Rainbow.

OOC: Rainbow Dash came out to ask him to take her place so she can work.
+ if you notice the page numbers do down along with your post number, I'm deleting the previous mishaps and the posts from those who quit with no impact on the story.
---
#590 Posted: 12:59:53 22/02/2013
ooc:i finally figured out how to post pics and posted one of sicolus check it out
---
#591 Posted: 20:54:15 22/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: SandmanOfTexas
Name:Sicolus
Species:Unicorn
Appearance:lighter Black with red sheen, red mane, white eyes(when using magic horn glows red) cutie mark is actually a bloody scar of an x, mane is hung down one side with sharp uneven ending points[User Posted Image]
Personality:usually quite, sarcastic, deep rooted love for violence, has a sick since of humor
Other:Magic is the magic of war, violence, or chaos

OOC: haha, cool.
Ps: stop posting just OOC posts, I'm trying to keep those at a low level so they sent taking up space that will be needed later. Ive been in an RP with that problem

Namomo smiled at Amber, "It's alright, I wouldn't trust me either. Funny huh? Well," she put her hoof on the next door, "here we are." she pushed the door open to allow Amber through first.
---
#592 Posted: 22:31:04 23/02/2013
"It's not that I don't trust you..." Amber murmured, trotting toward the stairs.
#593 Posted: 00:21:58 24/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Namomo simply flew next to Amber as she descended to the bottom floor. "No it's alright. Here at the factory trust isn't the easiest thing to come by." she landed on the bottom.
--
Rainbow Dash shook her head, "It's a blur, but I believe they hurt each other." she rubbed her head with her hoof.
---
#594 Posted: 03:39:08 24/02/2013
"Well, I don't exactly trust anyone, but I definitely don't distrust anyone either. If you get what I mean of course." Amber said, glancing at Namomo.

She hid a bit of embarrassment and annoyance; she didn't much like the fact that most of the ponies around were pegasi. It sometimes made her feel like she didn't belong, even in a place where no one really belonged.
#595 Posted: 10:19:43 24/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"I guess..." she looked up to see Gulaven heading toward them with his more mannered pace, "There's who we were looking for. Doctor, I have something to report." she went to take the belt off.

"A report will have to filed at a later time, for I will be quite busy today. I must visit each part of the factory to be sure everything is in working condition." he looked to Amber, "Ah yes, I see you've made it back no problem. She didn't trouble you none did she? She tends to be quite the talkative one around here."

"Oh don't say it like that. You make it seem as if I'm the bad guy here."

"Then who, might I ask, is?" he tilted his head some to show the intensity of his question.

Becoming sweaty, Namomo giggled a little with fear, "Just a figure of speech sir."
---
#596 Posted: 16:17:06 24/02/2013
Amber smiled weakly. "Don't worry Doctor, she didn't bother me in the least." she murmured, positioning the clipboard so that it was in front of him.
#597 Posted: 03:10:51 25/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"Hm." Gulaven turned to the clipboard, "Oh thank you. Now could you run over to east wing and request some more test tubes. I've been informed some were broken recently." he held the board up under his leg and the pencil was placed in his pocket.

"Yes sir." Namomo replied starting to fly off.

"Not Namomo, I meant Amber." he said plainly without even turning to her.

"Oh, did you have something for me to do?" she stopped to ask.
---
#598 Posted: 03:31:04 26/02/2013
Amber quickly nodded. "Yessir," she said, swiftly turning on her heels and trotting to the east wing. She couldn't help but wonder why he would send a unicorn on foot when Namomo would be much faster by wing.

But she thought twice, No no, Doctor Gulaven has entrusted me to do this, I must follow through.
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#599 Posted: 05:18:34 26/02/2013
I see the new guard and cough violently as a very sharp pain hits my chest.

"Ignore him, I'm Starlight Stream by the way," I say cringing in pain.
#600 Posted: 16:16:19 26/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yeah, he was stabbed by the dark one over there." he motioned to Sicolus as the medic had wrapped the guard's stomach, "Be careful around that one." he patted one of the cuts on him, "These aren't natural."
---
First | Previous | Page 12 of 13 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me