Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Rainbow Factory: Episode 1: Dashies Escape
Page 1 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Rainbow Factory: Episode 1: Dashies Escape [CLOSED]
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#1 Posted: 10:31:39 03/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Based on this video(mainly by the lyrics) I've planned out an array of stories that run off it(namely this one, the Rainbow Factory Series. If it doesn't hit off here, I will fan-fic it on an MLP-fic site).

The Rainbow Factory isn't as pleasent as it looks; Rainbow Dash(currently according to MLP episodes) has no parents, and most children without parents are on the streets, trying to stay alive. The thing is, you don't see a lot of children on the streets. Ponies have rumored it was the factory that picks them up and uses them for labor. Rainbow Dash was one of the unlucky few to get captured on one dark night. With her array of colors in her main, the facility workers founder her very useful. They have had her for ten years now and she works in the "Seperation Zone". Only she knows what's behind the doors that block it. Many have gone in with her, but she is the only one who returns. Though she works here, she cannot leave, and is locked away in the cells deep within the facilities walls. This is where you my fellow ponies enter the Rainbow factory, to help Rainbow Dash see shat is wrong, this is where Rsinbow Dash must escape her fate of bring part of what she helps create. There are some on the outside that believe in the stories about the missing children and what could be happening, so they try to help them without getting captured themselves.

Rules:
1. You can be any type of pony you want(you're indoors)
2. You will have to be able to contribute to the gore(or bloody imagry)
3. This is not an RP of butterflys and sunshine, be harsh, sad, and/or inhumane
4. Cursing is allowed, along with romance, keep it on a matur level(no throwing the characters together for the heck of it to make a scene)
5. Have fun with it, go wild.
6. No alicorns

Characters:
Name: Rainbow Dash
Species: Pegasus
Appearance: [User Posted Image] Credit to artist
Personality: Challenger, doesn't back down easily, Reliable, and respecting.
Other: has a side that nopony has ever seen.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 03:10:32 23/10/2013 by SpyroD
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#2 Posted: 20:08:32 03/01/2013
Creepy picture...

Name: Sage
Species: Unicorn
Appearance: Dark blue Unicorn with a black and yellow mane. Her cutie mark is a silhouette of Discord. Her eyes a a bright glowing red and her hooves are deep black. She wears a black and blue cape with a symbol of a moon on it.
Other: Used to be a healing pony but when Discord escaped he corrupted her. When Discord was defeated she was free, but still corrupted a bit, giving her the dark appearance.
She can become corrupted fully when angry, but will become exhausted when she is done and will pass out.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:12:10 03/01/2013 by dinorang67
#3 Posted: 21:56:42 03/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Alright: Dinorang, your character is good, but I'm looking for ponies that could be prisoners or facility workers... She seems too young to be a worker, got anyone else? If not, then can you change her age?
Grifon-pony hybrid? Well, if it's a worker or then sounds awesome. I may need to add the outsiders(those who are believers outside the factory that are trying to help the others out.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#4 Posted: 22:11:23 03/01/2013
Quote: SpyroD
Alright: Dinorang, your character is good, but I'm looking for ponies that could be prisoners or facility workers... She seems too young to be a worker, got anyone else? If not, then can you change her age?
Grifon-pony hybrid? Well, if it's a worker or then sounds awesome. I may need to add the outsiders(those who are believers outside the factory that are trying to help the others out.

Im on it.
EDIT: Done.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#5 Posted: 22:28:43 03/01/2013
Name: FeatherFlight
Species: Griffon/pony hybrid
Appearance: A black pony with a multi color mane. She has claws, griffon wings,a beak,and a normal pony tail the colors of her main.
Personality: Shy and smart.
Other: Doesnt know about the factory yet.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#6 Posted: 00:38:23 04/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: princessluna409
OOC: I'm confused, do we HAVE to be a worker (I'll join either way)

No, you can choose between a worker, captured child of 5-14, or an outsider who believes the horrible story of the Factory.
Thank you for the Edit, and you are all accepted. Ooo, colored main and tail, you will be useful to the factory.

If we don't get at least another two char. then we will start after my next post.
---
princessluna409 Green Sparx Gems: 469
#7 Posted: 00:57:32 04/01/2013
Name: Lily
Species: Unicorn
Appearance: Light pink with a short yellow mane and long yellow tail. Cutie mark is a lily flower cause she is great at gardening.
Other: Has saved a filly from the Rainbow Factory
---
Mah life be like pugs
My dream is to be a pretty princess in a rainbow castle
Nyght Gold Sparx Gems: 2765
#8 Posted: 01:27:41 04/01/2013
Name: Steel Pteryx
Species: Pegasus
Appearance: Black coat, black slicked back spiky mane with tips dyed red, red eyes, cybernetic front left hoof and left wing. Cutie mark is a white wing crossed with a silver wrench. Wears a pair of welding goggles on his forehead
Personality: Highly intelligent, bold, very tough, physically strong due to cybernetic prostheses. Prone to anger and violence. Appears to have been trained militarily.
Other: Talented factory engineer. Disapproves of the factory's functions. Left hoof contains a high-voltage 'ponyprod' used for jumpstarting machinery and lethal crowd control. Left wing 'feathers' are lethally sharp blades. Can't seem to recall much before the factory. Occasionally has very strange nightmares.
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 05:09:29 13/02/2013 by Nyght
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#9 Posted: 04:04:18 04/01/2013
Name:Sicolus
Species:Unicorn
Appearance:lighter Black with red sheen, red mane, white eyes(when using magic horn glows red) cutie mark is actually a bloody scar of an x, mane is hung down one side with sharp uneven ending points[User Posted Image]
Personality:usually quite, sarcastic, deep rooted love for violence, has a sick since of humor
Other:Magic is the magic of war, violence, or chaos
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:58:56 22/02/2013 by SandmanOfTexas
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#10 Posted: 05:50:45 04/01/2013
Name: Rose
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
(credit to artist)
Personality: sick since of humor, loves violence smart
Other: cutie mark is a black and bloody rose
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
#11 Posted: 06:24:06 04/01/2013 | Topic Creator
A fare welcome is in order for Sandman... Now: We will be starting soon, I think we need a few imprisoned ponies, does anyone want to make a few, no full character sheet if you don't mind them dying. I'll put a few in here at the beginning, but most of my actions will be with RD.

The sun was setting beyond the mountains behind Canterlot, and the city of Cloudsdale drifted quietly above Equestria. The rainbow waterfalls stopped pouring, and the winds died down. All the lights were put out in the city of the clouds, except those of the factory, the Rainbow Factory. The Rainbow Factory lights never seem to go off, and the doors never open. The plumes of colored smoke rise through the six chimneys as the moon places itself in the night's sky. The streets, empty; the air, clear. Nopony dared leave their homes at night.

From a window, Rainbow dash looked out through the bars lined with electric wire, out into the moon lit town of Ponyville. The room she was in was all white, with a speaker in the corner near the roof. There were three doors here, one leading toward the front, the back, and toward the west side of the facility. With no expression of sorrow, she stepped stepped as one of the workers called her over.

"We ran out of green today, had to mix the blue and yellow. Even then it was obvious." a colt dressed in a white coat explained. His main was short and clean. The yellow male unicorn had a pencil in his coat pocket and a clipboard that hung from his neck.

Rainbow Dash looked up at the worker, "I'll go get one then." she replied walking over to an iron door that needed two latches removed in order to open. The room on the other side was darker, walls of grey and poorly lit. She walked along the catwalk that lead through to the other side of the room to another door. As she walked by all the empty bared cells, she opened the next door.

When the door swung open, screams echoed throughout the room. This more lit room was home to over twenty holding cells, and only a four of them held ponies. Rainbow Dash looked up to a window that was lit up white, where two pegasi sat in a booth. She pointed to the first cell on her right, "The green one."

The two in the booth nodded and began shuffling around what seemed to be a control board. From the ceiling, a mechanical arm lowered down as the roof of the cell opened. Snatching the pony from its cell, she yelled with fear. The arm then raised back up to the roof were it froze half way up, leaving the green pony dangling three stories from the ground floor.

Rainbow Dash stomped her right forehoof, "Get Steel down here and have it fixed right away."
---
#12 Posted: 07:02:40 04/01/2013
OOC: I'll make a few (credit to artists)

Name: Lightning
Appearance:http://i1062.photobucket.com/a...nbowFactory.png

Name: Fluttershy
Appearance:http://i183.photobucket.com/al.../fluttershy.jpg
---
#13 Posted: 07:03:32 04/01/2013
Sage stood in a barred room, liquidizing rainbow colors one by one. Her hoof could melt anything not lethal and her power was abused by the supervisors. She looked up for the first time in a week, seeing a small exit on the wall. Sage burned the machine and an alarm went off. She dashed up the walls and burned the steel vent exit. Sage ran through the vent shaft, only to find herself at crossroads. She ran to her left, and boosted herself down, only to find herself in the cell room. Sage saw Rainbow Dash and stopped her glowing horn, and backed into the shadows.
---
#14 Posted: 12:30:41 04/01/2013
Steel sat at a workbench, a wrench in his mouth fixing a bolt on his detached leg. The speaker in the cornet crackled on.
"Steel Pteryx to the holding cells. We got a jam."
The black pony sighed as he sat down the tool and jammed mechanical leg back into its socket. He slung his tool bag around his neck and headed for the broken down machine.
"Stupid piece of **** is always breaking down...."
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
#15 Posted: 18:39:26 04/01/2013
Sicolus sat in his cell thinking how he got here he was young his father an earth pony his mother a unicorn. he worked on a farm, he didn't mean to kill all those animals "but it was fun" a voice in his head told him. it was a big ordeal no one knew what to do with him, that's when some ponies from cloudsdale came took him away, and here he sits more a prisioner than a subject. They didn't have many colors they could extract from except red, he remembered the last time they tried that, he gave them red. the mechanical arm broke so they where going to do it manually. there was more than one against a scrawny pony like him usually not a problem, until he ripped him in half with his magic. he looked at the bloodstains on the wall and smiled nostalgically. he heard a scream, "and another one bites the dust", he spoke sadistically.
---
#16 Posted: 21:48:37 04/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Rainbow Dash looked down to the commenter, "Another one? I thought I said to keep him separated from the others." she pointed to the dark unicorn that was covered in blood. The green pony in the machine arm hanging high stopped yelling and looked around noticing Sage break into one of the cells.

A worker pegasus walked if from behind Rainbow Dash, "Rainbow Dash, the Doc. would like to see you." he wore a hard-hat and a replacement rear right leg. Light blue main and green eyes, he turned and flew off toward a platform lower down.

"What does he want now?" Rainbow Dash looked back down to Sicolus, seeing the blood stained pony, "He can wait a second." she climbed over the rails of the walkway. Gliding down to him, "Where we you picked up from?" she asked hovering above his head outside the cell.
---
#17 Posted: 21:50:04 04/01/2013
Steel gradually made his way to the holding cells. He stopped at the door, hesitating. He remembered this room well. It was where he was kept as a colt.
---
#18 Posted: 21:58:55 04/01/2013
He unlatched the door and calmly trotted inside, his metallic hoof making a heavy clunk every second step.
"I'm here. What's wrong with the extraction claw?" Steel asked as he looked up at the green pony.
---
#19 Posted: 22:33:26 04/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Zap: do you think you can do more with your posts, I don't need people having their characters teleport throughout the RP, you also need to explain more of where your characters are, and what they are doing.

Rainbow Dash looked up to the walkway, "Just have a look at it, it could be anything." She turned back to Sicolus. She kept blinking away from seeing him, The blood... The blood... The red blood...
---
#20 Posted: 22:41:30 04/01/2013
"Well, get the filly down so we don't crush her over smiley over there." He pointed at Sicolus. "It's probably the hydraulics. They're old and need replaced.."
Steel walked down the catwalk to get a better look.
---
#21 Posted: 04:24:52 05/01/2013
(Ooc:sorry I at work and I don't have my computer so I'm doing this off my phone) "me? I'm just from small town, but none that matters anymore. Do you remember what it is like outside this 'factory'? I was brought as a colt and this place can twist even the sanest of pony, so tell me what is your meaning life?" The point of the question was to make them wonder why where they here, what have they done in life. It could weaken their resolve or start an uprising. He was fine with both, of course he could be wrong then its just a pointless question, but that's the fun part in this 'game' push a button and see what happens.
---
#22 Posted: 04:30:09 05/01/2013
Steel stopped on the catwalk above.
"I remember." He said, face dark. "Sunny skies, green grass, the fresh smell of hay in the summer." He began walking again. "Why?"
---
#23 Posted: 05:16:29 05/01/2013
Sicolus saw the pony's expression and thought to himself "perhaps i should them get out of here" the voice in his head spoke up "and what miss all the murder". "It would be the right thing to do plus I have the power to look at what I did to one of the workers " he thought back. The voice spoke in his head again "you forget the only way you where able to rip him in half is because you where a terrified colt. Besides even IF you could make it out what there be for you, I doubt anyone is going to want to hire a psycho pony and it wouldn't be as fun as this violence that you enjoy so much." His outward complexion remained the same because deep down he did enjoy the gore and pain.
---
#24 Posted: 05:31:42 05/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"This facility brings smiles to those fortunate enough to live without poverty." Rainbow Dash replied, "You don't seem scared of this place. Tell me, do you not fear death? By the blood on you I'd say it's not the death of others." she eyed the red stains now. Her pupils grew large and her wings stedily decreased their speed.

The worker pony returned to the walkway looking over one side, not seeing what he was looking for. Then he turned to the other, "Rainbow Dash, you should keep him waiting."

This snapped Rainbow Dash out of her little transe, "I'll be back for you in a little while." she flew up to the worker, "Got a little side tracked."

"Yes well, you should get going. You know him as well as I do, he doesn't like it when ponies are late." he looked up at the green pony who was still dangling.

"Oh, could you get him back in home cell while Steel fixes the arm?" Rainbow Dash walked past him to go back through the door she had come in from. Once inside she mad a left turn, opening the door there. Proceeding through a white hallway she came to a more refined room with a fine wood floor covered with a large rug. A picture of a rainbow hung over the wall to her left, but the other wall was bare. Across from the hallway was a desk filled with papers and a set of buttons. A male Pegasus sat behind the desk as a unicorn wrote what her spoke.

"Signed, The Good Doctor." the colt looked up from the paper the unicorn had written on. He was drake brown with a deep red mane, in a black tux. "Oh, Rainbow Dash. I see you've made it, finally. Come in, sit before me."

Rainbow Dash walked closer to the desk, "Are you going to tell me what this is about?"

"In time, just sit." he waited for her to take her place. When she sat, he leaned over the desk, "What were you doing out there that made me wait?"

"I was questioning one of the priso"

"Lets not call them that, they are our guests in this fine factory." he cut in.

"Gulaven,"

"Its Doctor Gulaven to you my dear."

"Whatever, i was questioning one of the "guests" because of his recent outburst. You know he killed two of our workers?" Rainbow Dash paused, "Wait, why did you call me here?"

"To see how you've been doing. We want to test a new machine, the scientists tell me it can extract only the color of our guests without killing them."

"Then what would be the use of that? We can't just let them go, they will have all of this shut down. Who, then, will make the Rainbows."

"Ahh, smart girl you are. You see, it only take most of their color, so they can grow it back." He pointed to the bare wall as part of it slid away to show an almost colorless pony, skinny and shaking as it was held by another mechanical arm.

"You said test, but if you've already tested it on this one..."

"Oh no, this is one that we tried on the original, but it cannot be programmed correctly to stop." the Doctor stepped out from around his desk over to the held pony, "We do not need this to happen with the new one."

"What does this have to do with me?" Rainbow Dash asked as she stepped up beside him.

"I need you to take a few of our guest to the fifth floor, west wing to run a few more tests before we replace the old one." he turned away, "But... By the scientists, the machine isn't fully operational, it could be a week before it can move."

"Why should we make a new one if this one still works, I mean it is keeping up with all the extractions, plus we never run out of red." Rainbow Dash added.
---
#25 Posted: 05:58:48 05/01/2013
Steel took another glance at the dark unicorn before taking wing. He pried the hydraulic claw off the pony and handed the scared filly to another pegasus. He followed the claw's guiderails along until he found a rusted hole in the oil piping. The oil had drained and was starting to dry. Several other holes were either rusted through, or just starting to.
The black pegasus sighed before flying back down to the catwalk, landing with a metallic thud.
"I can't patch the holes entirely." He stated to another worker. "I can rig it for today, but we need all new oil piping. This rotting machine won't operate at full capacity until I can get it delivered from Las Pegasus."
---
#26 Posted: 06:05:31 05/01/2013
"Death?" Sicolus thought. "There was a time was a time when I feared it" he thought "and that's why I killed the workers to escape it and that's when the voice came and talked to me. I am in constant pain though not physical. death is inevitable, death is the great escape" he thought. He tried to keep from laughing as the pegasus flew away. The voice in his head chuckled and he knew that he was the evil side of him but could not think of a way live without him.
---
#27 Posted: 06:58:43 05/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"That'll have to do, we need green before morning." the worker with a robotic back leg walked out after Rainbow Dash.
--
"That is true. So you're saying we should keep the one we have now?" Gulaven asked eyeing her, "Because it is currently working."

"Well yes, and it would keep the other... guests in their place. Why fix what isn't broken?" she turned to the exit, "I've got some work to do. Those guests won't move themselves." she walked down the hall back through the door.

"Very well." he replied just as the door closed. "Scribe. Take a note."

"Yes sir." the unicorn lifted a paper from a stack next to him and the pencil from the desk.

"Start: Our little Rainbow Dash will be the ultimate fuel for our product. Her mane and tail of rainbows will start a revolutionary reaction to the future of rainbow creation. When she preformed the legendary sonic rainboom, I knew she would be our most valuable tool in this process. The machine is nearly ready for her, just a few more weeks and it will supply rainbow fuel for years. though she needs to mature more to survive the machine, we are loosing hosts for our current rainbow machine." He walked back over to his desk as the unicorn presented the document. "See to it that our benefactors receive my notes." he opened a drawer and pulled out a satchle full of papers, "Add that note note to these and be off with haste."
---
#28 Posted: 07:10:57 05/01/2013
Sage stared at the blood-stained cell, wondering what was inside. It was too dark to see a thing. She was just about to make her escape out some steel bars in the wall until some guards attacked her. There were about 30 of them, each 7 feet tall! High security ponies. She thought. Her heart rate was high, her brain waves were low, she fainted in a split second. The ponies took her off to a room they called 'The Testing Room'. She woke up sealed in a soundproof plexiglass cage. She banged on the walls, the scientist outside the cage smiling wickedly. A giant ray slowly moved until it was right above her. She looked and the words said 'Nega-Rise Ray 5000' "Nega-Rise?" she said.
---
#29 Posted: 07:30:52 05/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Another scientist walked in as the ray moved into place, "This is test number three," he was a unicorn flipping a paper, "So this is the one escaped earlier?" he looked through the glass with his own pare of glasses that were pushed back up on his nose, "Alright, is it ready this time? Can't believe the other one exploded, took the janitors four hours to clean up the mess."
--
Rainbow Dash returned to the empty cell room, "A new machine that only take the color from a subject? Doesn't sound all that effective, the stopping and restarting of such a machine will cause a lot of wear and tear. Its not my flank on the line." she went through the door on the other side of the walk way. Opening it she looked to Steel, "Fixed already?"
---
#30 Posted: 14:16:05 05/01/2013
ooc: sorry guys been caught up in stuff.

Rose was in her cell waiting to be let out to work. "Do we have to stay in here like this" She thought.
---
#31 Posted: 15:21:18 05/01/2013
Steel didn't look at Rainbow Dash as he pulled an oxy-acetylene torch from his tool bag.
"The pipework needs scrapped. I gotta special order eighty feet of new pipes from Las Pegasus." He put his goggles over his eyes. "I can patch the bad holes so you can get your green, but this piece of junk won't operate properly for at least a week."
---
#32 Posted: 18:58:25 05/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: #1: PopHappy, your character can't have a self transforming power, I thought it would be common sense that I wanted it as close to the show as possible... But I guess is need to point it out: There should be no monsterous ponies in my RP, I don't mind those with alterations to their body, but not transformation.
#2: I love the fact that people sign up and are immediately part of the RP, but I would let you know if you aren't accepted. I've had three people start their role in this without being accepted, I have to ask: Why are you playing without being accepted.
#3: Seriously, you've got to be more descriptive with your character's whereabouts, I have no idea what Fizz is doing or where she came from.
Me: I know I am seeming very strict, but I really don't want this thing to fall apart and the plot gets shoved in way before I want it to. Like I said up there^, I want it to be very similar to that of the show, no transforming ponies, no strait up killing, lower control of my workers(Don't need 30 guards for... anything really), and most of all: do your best to keep up, I know some of you have life things to do, and I can take a break myself, but that doesn't mean everyone else keeps posting and leaving others behind, its happened to me multiple times, no one should get left behind. I know it's the beginning and it will happen eventually, but look around, see each others last posts.

A worker walked up to Rose's bared gate, "The factory knows you too well. You broke that ponies nose in last weeks fight." he opened the gate with the single key he put back in his saddlebag, "Keep out of trouble and this cage will become a bed, or not, its up to the Doc."
--
Rainbow Dash huffed in slight anger, "That will take too long. If we go one day without a rainbow, then all of Equestria will be down out throats. Are the west wing's cranes in operating order, thought they got new ones yesterday?"
---
#33 Posted: 19:56:20 05/01/2013
Lily thought she saw a pony moving. She walked over curious.
---
Mah life be like pugs
PopHappy Green Sparx Gems: 165
#34 Posted: 20:00:15 05/01/2013
"let us go!!! come on!! open this cage!!" she yells, as she tries to ram into the door of the cage, trying to break it.
---
Hey guys, I rp on flockdraw. Here's a link to an rp me and my friend usaly go on. http://flockdraw.com/SonicExe
#35 Posted: 20:01:26 05/01/2013
Lily sees a pony hiding in the bush she walked over to.
"What the.." Lily says as she tries to push the bramble away. The pony starts running fast, Lily close behind.
---
Mah life be like pugs
PopHappy Green Sparx Gems: 165
#36 Posted: 20:04:23 05/01/2013
OOC: oh, sorry... i'll just take away the power, and change them...
---
Hey guys, I rp on flockdraw. Here's a link to an rp me and my friend usaly go on. http://flockdraw.com/SonicExe
#37 Posted: 20:06:25 05/01/2013
Lily finally catches him and pushes him to the wall
Looks like Dad's fighting lesson were worth it she thinks as she looks at him.
"Who are you?!" she demands.
---
Mah life be like pugs
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#38 Posted: 20:06:49 05/01/2013
OOC: because we want to contriubute. we like the idea.

Fizz looked at the fillies.

"I got a red, a blue, and a yellow."
#39 Posted: 20:11:53 05/01/2013
OOC:Aww... smilie fine. But did you even READ her sheet? Her dark enraged form.
So what does the Nega-Rise do?
---
#40 Posted: 20:14:57 05/01/2013
The pony struggled under Lily's pressure. Lily just knocked him out and went to back to her RV (I think that's wut portable houses are called (ones like trucks)).

OOC: Sorry if I forgot to say she was in an rv earlier

Lily sees Reese in the rv, watching tv. Reese looks at the pony Lily was dragging in.
"That pony.." Reese begins. "I know him, he is a worker at the Rainbow Factory."
---
Mah life be like pugs
#41 Posted: 20:27:37 05/01/2013
"If the damn delivery pegasi moved as fast as you, I could have it done in two hours." Steel huffed, stamping his metal hoof. "And yeah, the new ones are working fine. But be careful. The belts are still pretty tight, so make sure they run it smoothly and slowly. No jerking it around like this one."
---
#42 Posted: 21:37:53 05/01/2013
"If the damn delivery pegasi moved as fast as you, I could have it done in two hours." Steel huffed, stamping his metal hoof. "And yeah, the new ones are working fine. But be careful. The belts are still pretty tight, so make sure they run it smoothly and slowly. No jerking it around like this one."
---
#43 Posted: 21:42:29 05/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: btw: I have control over most if not all workers(non-OC). If you want to work with one just ask.
The Nega-Ray can be used to change ones color to its Negative or opposite color(black to white, blue to orange, red to purple, ECT.)

Rainbow Dash nodded, "But I'm inside work. These colors won't separate themselves." she turned and looked over the railing again, "I'll need at least two greens and one of each. That would equal two guards pur pony. I'll need eight guards to escort the ones we need to the extraction lab. The others will be temporarily moved to the west wing until this room is back in working order." she then looked up to the control room, "Bring me eight guards, we still have work to be done." Rainbow Dash hopped up over the rails to look through the holding cells.
---
#44 Posted: 21:57:48 05/01/2013
Steel flew back up to the piping and began cutting pieces of it away with the torch. He remembered this machine. This was the very one that cost him a third of his limbs. He tossed a large piece down onto the catwalk. But that was nine years ago, and the reason why the claw was hydraulic now instead of pneumatic.
"I need to grab some spare piping from the shop." He said, flying back down. "Don't turn it back on, or else oil will spray everywhere, and you'll be in medical picking my horseshoe out your asshole."
Steel left the room and began to head back to his workshop. His wingjoint began to ache as he remembered the grisly details of his brief imprisonment as rainbow fodder.
---
#45 Posted: 22:24:12 05/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Can we get eight gurads to the east holding cells, block 2." the intercom called over the factory. Within seconds three guards had arrived. It took a few more minutes before all of them were present.

"This all? Ok, we need one of each color." Rainbow Dash had flown back up to the walkway, "Two greens this time, the other one wasnt enough last time."

The guards were all dressed in brown armor and had face shields and short tails. They all diluted and went to work retrieving each pony required for their task. Taking them through the lower door to the separation lab. Rainbow Dash was right behind them, and when they were all in the room, she closed the door. "You first," she pointed at a blue pony who was shaking uncontrollably, "You're gonna have to sit still... Otherwise it will hurt more, too bad the crane is out of order." she only frightened her more. The guards pushed the blue mare forward.

Rainbow Dash went through a lighter door to a room behind some glass, where the room lit up white and a control pannal stretched across the bottom of the window. Flipping two switched and pressing a button, the ceiling opened in one spot to let a mechanical arm come down with a very sharp object on the end. The guards lifted the pony up and held her down, "Let's not try and make a mess here," one guard said as the others backed up, pinning the other scared ponies in a corner.
---
#46 Posted: 22:42:37 05/01/2013
Sicolus looked around...four ponies and one of them was about to die. They would need more ponies soon." They are going.to kill you" The voice in his head said. "I don't care " he thought and smiled at the idea. Then he looked at the strapped down pony and the fear in its eyes towards the sharp object. He laughed darkly at it, to him this is a sick joke.
---
#47 Posted: 23:18:17 05/01/2013
Steel arrived shortly in his shop and crossed over to a pile of disorganized piping and grating. He plucked a few pieces out and strapped them to his side with a belt. He started on his way back, the copper pipes clinking together as his hoof thudded on the cement.
---
#48 Posted: 01:08:02 06/01/2013 | Topic Creator
One of the guards tuned to Scolus, "Wait, why is he here?" a he asked around before walking over to him, "How did you get in this group? You should be back in the cell." Rainbow Dash looked up from the controls as the pony being held down looked up to Sicolus. Rainbow Dash came to the open door to get a better look at the familiar pony.
--
Doctror Gulaven stepped out of his office to make a left through the third door. This area was a very large room with loud machines that were compressing colors to be flat and transparent. He walked along the walkway that led from wall to wall with two other walkways the lead to the west side of the room where large tubes ran down the wall with thick bright colors. The tubes led to large machines attached to conveyor belts. The same set up was to his right(east wall), and the room was quite hot with all the steam and machinery.

"Things could run better." he commented as a few pegasus flew across the large room. This refinery room's conveyor belts ended with a huge pit where the rainbow wait to be spread across Equestria. Gulaven turned on the second walkway where he stopped in the middle and watched the ponies as they worked.
---
#49 Posted: 01:27:19 06/01/2013
Sicolus used his hoof to point at his horn "you dropped your key" he smiled "if you think I'm missing this your crazy " he laughed.
---
#50 Posted: 01:58:59 06/01/2013 | Topic Creator
The guards searched themselves, "Give it back before you replace the girl." one guard walked up holding out his hoof. Rainbow Dash stepped back into the control room.

"Enough playing around, we have until morning to have these colors sent to the refinery." The sharp point drew closer to the the blue pony being held down.
--
Gulaven sighed and continued to the other side of the crosswalk. Making a right at the end he moved through the doorway to the very back of the factory. The walls were white again and in the middle of this smaller and yet still large room was something undergoing construction. Shocked and infuriated, "Why is it being built here, she could come in here and see this! Take it down to the sublevels, along with the cells, make sure she can't find it."

All the workers stopped adding to this machine and began taking large parts off of it and carrying them to an elevator. Gulaven turned and walked out into the refinery, "Its like I'm the only one who thinks around here.

He was approached by a worker pony that had only one wing and a shortened scorched tail, "Sir. We have word one of the extraction arms isn't working and requires new parts."

"Well get it done, why do you waste your time telling me?" Gulaven walked past the pegasus.

"The parts have been ordered and will take a week to get here. The delivery company has had their hooves full with some other interesting equipment, all going here. Why do we have so much stuff being imported?"

Gulaven stopped and reached into his coat for a second before turning around to the one winged grey pegasus, "It is nothing that needs concerning, this building is old and requires a few touch ups. But I will ask, why do you know of such deliveries?"

"I keep up with the factories finances and make sure no money is going to waste."

"Now now, we don't need a pony for that, it is all taken care of." Gulaven turned and walked off. Taking only three steps, "Oh and Barewind..."

"Yes sir?" the pegasus replied stepping forward to be stopped by a large mechanical arm.

"You're fired." he continued walking as the grey colt was picked up and taken across the room where he was dropped onto a conveyor belt, breaking two legs. The belt moved him under one of the heated compressors where he was crushed into the lit red liquid.
---
Page 1 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me