Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Beginning After Ending (A Private PMD RP)
First | Previous | Page 4 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Beginning After Ending (A Private PMD RP) [CLOSED]
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#151 Posted: 03:35:50 25/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Amiti blinked. "Let's hurry!"

Shade growled. He scented a forest fire. Fire.......Curse it all! Preying on helpless...... He couldn't finish his thought as a burning tree smashed down right in front of him. He skidded to a stop, gasping.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#152 Posted: 04:14:38 25/01/2013
Soul hurried to the scene, and got there just as the tree fell.
"I got him!" He called to Shade. "We need to hurry and put out that fire! Are there any Pokemon trapped?" He asked. As a Fire type, he could withstand the flames and help Pokemon escape.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#153 Posted: 16:09:53 25/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"No. The clan is deeper in. At least another half-mile!" Shade panicked. At this rate, they might not be able to save them in time. Shade growled and leaped through the flames, over the log and raced ahead, dodging the fire. The heat was so intense and the smoke....he was already coughing badly. Shade used Charge to make a shield that helped a little.
A tear dripped from Amiti's eye. He used Water Pulse, punching a path ahead through the fire, but it wouldn't last long.

Name: Losiyeon (Experiment #007)
Pokemon: Glacios (Glaceon – Latios)
Type: Dragon–Ice
Appearance:
Moves: Blizzard, Psycho Cut, Dragon Pulse, Barrier
Ability: Multiscale
History: Losiyeon was one of the first ever experiments. And also the one that stayed the longest. Fortunately, he survived because his experimentation was usually a success. And if it wasn't, he was always still alive, no matter what tortures he was put through. However, when #1–8 were broken out, they all left him to the mercy of this lab. Only him. In his time there, he knew nothing of the outside world. Losi was born in that lab, and doomed to die in that lab. A broken pokemon, he was until another escape happened. The escape of Curly and Amiti. That, well, that gave him hope that perhaps he could escape too. And when the Reckoning began, he did. He fought ferociously, immediately finding the duo that helped him escape and demolishing whatever was in their way with unreserved strength and power. Losi's gone now. Said he had some business to take care of. I wonder....will he be coming back?
Personality: As stubborn and arrogant as he is, Losi does whatever it takes to remain loyal to those who care about him. He rushes into things that he thinks he can handle, but he can’t. And although he doesn’t realize it, he is somewhat naïve and doesn’t understand what happens around him sometimes. And when faced with something new, something that doesn’t involve conflict, he has a more…timid side of him, not wanting to step into something he has never done before. Yet as he becomes used to things, he grows overconfident, and underestimates what is really going on. Yet, he is still not a crowd person and prefers to be alone in a silent surrounding more than anything.
Other: Is Curly's boyfriend. *D'awwww*
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#154 Posted: 18:44:27 25/01/2013
Soul charged ahead, not at all worried about the flames. They wouldn't hurt him.
"I can provide a little protection against the flames. If you need it, I can dig a hole for you to use. Just be careful, both of you." He said.
---
#155 Posted: 19:07:36 25/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"J-Just hurry! I can hear them." Sobbed Amiti. True enough, if listening carefully, there were faint horrifying screams up ahead. They got louder the more they got nearer.

Shade reached upon a horrendous sight indeed. Dens were covered in searing flames. Charred bodies lay everywhere, some small, some large. Two blackened figures moved that were outside the den. One was a Vaporeon, throwing itself desperately against the flames, trying to conjure whatever water left she could. The other was a Flareon. She wailed in despair near one of the dens.
---
#156 Posted: 19:27:48 25/01/2013
Soul took more notice of the Flareon, and rushed to her aid.
"It's okay. I'm here to help." He said, gently.
---
#157 Posted: 19:33:36 25/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"GONE! ALL GONE!" She wailed on and on, tears running down her cheeks as she wailed in front of her den. Her den was silent. Screams of pain were coming from three of the 6 dens that circled a wide field. The Vaporeon came out of one den, a pup in her jaws. She barely got out before collapsing, fainted. The fires got closer and closer.

Shade was batting the flames of another den that had cries coming from it. The fire was too hot for him though and he came out smoking and coughing badly. "D@amnit......"
---
#158 Posted: 19:37:46 25/01/2013
Soul frowned. There didn't seem to be much he could do for the poor Flareon. He had to go help the others.
"I'm going to go help the others, okay? I'll come back for you." He said to the Flareon. Soul then hurried off to a den that had screams coming from it. He couldn't do much to put out the fire, but at least he could withstand it and focus on helping the Pokemon.
---
#159 Posted: 20:28:35 25/01/2013 | Topic Creator
When they reached a den Amiti used Water Pulse, punching a hole for them and then used Aqua Ring to protect him from the fire. Pups were huddled together, the ones on the edge were caught on fire, and it was spreading. Fast!

A lone little eevee that couldn't be more than 4 weeks old desperately trudged ahead with shaky legs and a bad limp from a freshly bleeding wound to his right foreleg. On his back was a smaller Eevee, eyes closed and barely breathing. "S-Stay with me." The one who was carrying the younger squeaked. "We've....just....gotta get....away!" He whimpered. Half of his face was badly burned and there were a lot of scars on him that looked pretty fresh. A Scyther suddenly smashed down in front of them and used X-Scissor! The attack sent both little Eevee's flying in different directions. "Think you could get away, huh? Hehehe....you'll all be worth more in money once you're DEAD." A Gengar materialized next to the younger eevee, chuckling evilly. The Scyther walked toward the older one, grinning maliciously.
---
#160 Posted: 20:33:54 25/01/2013
ooc: I think now is a good time for a new character.

Name: Psiana

Pokemon: Espeon

Type: Psychic

Appearance: A normal Espeon, with her eye sockets sewn shut.

Moves: Psychic, Morning Sun, Swift, Shadow Ball

Ability: Synchronize

History: Rumor has it that she fought during the war and was highly skilled in combat. However, she took a powerful hit to the face and lost the use of her eyes. To heal the wounds, she had to have her eyes removed, since they burned so much from the pain. Then her empty sockets were sewn together. She now travels the land as a rogue, helping out as many Pokemon as she can, just trying to prevent them from suffering a similar fate. Not much else is known about her or her past. She tends to keep that a secret. Pokemon have heard rumors of her, though, and some are even happy to see her because of her reputation.

Personality: Calm, quiet, and wise beyond her years. She isn't too outspoken or friendly, as she isn't much of a social butterfly, but she will be there to help anyone in need. Then once the deed is done, she usually disappears, off to help the next innocent.

Other: She is blind. Like any Espeon, she can feel changes in the air currents to predict weather and other Pokemons' movements. She often relies on this, and her other acute senses, since she can't see. With her abilities, it's almost like she can see.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:30:24 26/01/2013 by Cynder09
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#161 Posted: 21:36:28 25/01/2013
Curly looked into the distance, not really paying much attention. She had her mind on the past, thinking about everything that'd happened. She was sitting comfortably, her paws tucked into her belly as she rested on a grassy clearing. Her hair shifted over the left side of her face as her bowed head slowly nodded.
'Yeah,' she thought with a nod, 'We did the right thing.'
Done with her thoughts, the Eevee reached out a paw and stretched out her hindlegs, then her forelegs, and finally her back. It all was pretty good. Curly knew she didn't have a whole lot to do today. So, she shook out her pelt and looked upwards to scent the air.
Was that smell... smoke? What was that much smoke doing around here? She blinked and scented that it came from the direction the clan was in. Confusion sparked in Curly's eyes as she lifted herself off the ground and began rapidly moving in said direction.

ooc: yay lazy posts and new characters.
#162 Posted: 23:13:32 25/01/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Sorry. Actually, the two Eevee's being attacked are around Curly right now, Cy09. You're job is to help rescue the little pups on fire. X_X (sorry for not making it that clear)
And character accepted!
---
#163 Posted: 00:29:09 26/01/2013
ooc: Oh, whoops. I'll edit that out then, but I'll go ahead and post what Soul is supposed to be doing now.

Soul saw the poor pups caught on fire and gasped. He had to do something to help. What he wouldn't give to be a water type right now. He hurried over to the pups, while thinking of a plan.
"It's okay, little ones. I'll help you." He assured them. Now he just needed to think of a way how, and fast. Then an idea hit him. Soul quickly began kicking up sand and dirt, using it to try and douse the flames. He hoped he could put out the fire that way, and before it spread any further.
---
#164 Posted: 00:40:35 26/01/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Thanks sorry....

From some unknown strength, Amiti leaped off of Soul's back and jumped right on top of one of the Eevee's that was on fire. His Aqua Ring faded a little, but the fire burned out. The little Eevee was still alive! The dust seemed to be working too, but it was also hurting the Eevee's a little bit, who whimpered.
---
#165 Posted: 01:09:41 26/01/2013
ooc: That's fine. Just a little misunderstanding.

Once the fire was out, Soul stopped kicking up dirt.
"I'm sorry about the dust, little ones. I was trying to put out the fire. Don't worry, we'll get you out of here." He said, determined yet gentle. Except he wasn't sure if he could carry them all at once, but he refused to leave anyone behind.
---
#166 Posted: 01:16:01 26/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Soul....Carry me. I can get them out of here!" Amiti said, using Psychic to gently lift all of them up. A few of the kids wailed in fear.
---
#167 Posted: 01:36:16 26/01/2013
Though Curly was walking at a fast pace, she couldn't help but overhear something. It sounded like someone said something about death, but from the distance it was sort of hard to tell. She paused, glancing at the direction the voice had sounded. Which way...?
A few seconds passed. With a puff, the Eevee turned, deciding that it would be a good idea to investigate the voice. She trotted towards where she thought the words had come from, flicking her ears to try to hear more.
#168 Posted: 02:23:57 26/01/2013
Soul nodded and picked up Amiti.
"Okay, let's go. We're going to be okay." He assured them. Then he carefully began to make his way through the flames to safety.
---
#169 Posted: 02:52:33 26/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Amiti's nose was bleeding and he used Water Pulse again, to get them through the wall of fire. However this was weaker than before. He was running out of energy....fast!

The Gengar pinned his prey under his foot. "Kehkehkeh.....that's right. Keep squirming RUNT!" His claws lengthened as he used Shadow Claw and stabbed the young eevee's left forearm. The little one let out a painful, heart-wrenching scream.

"No!" The older cried out. He made a rush, escaping the Scyther and rushing at the Gengar. Suddenly the Scyther pounced on him with his feet and firmly locked him in place. "Y'know what I hate mosst?" The Scyther asked. "Heroes!" He screeched and stabbed the older's hind leg with his blade at the already open gash wound. The older one bit his lip until it bled as well, tears coming out of his eyes. The Scyther twisted it. The older finally gave in and cried out. "Aaaagh!" The younger eevee passed out from the pain now. The Gengar noticed it too. "Gehehehehe...shouldn't have done that, little worm!" And the Gengar entered the young eevee's mind. The young eevee's face began contorting. It began screaming and writhing insanely other the Gengar.
---
#170 Posted: 03:56:59 26/01/2013
"Everyone hang in there! We're almost there, just a little more! We're going to make it!" Soul called out, determined to get them all safely through the flames. He quickened his pace, trying to get them through as quick as he could, while making sure he didn't lose anyone.
---
#171 Posted: 06:32:12 26/01/2013 | Topic Creator
The Eevees shook in fear, most of them closing their eyes. Amiti's consciousness started fading. No! Not now.....ergh....
---
#172 Posted: 08:12:46 26/01/2013
Soul kept going, but they weren't in the clear yet. He could tell that Amiti was slipping. He quickened his pace, hoping to get out soon. Then suddenly, a burning tree fell down in their path. Soul skidded to a stop in front of it. Even though he could make it through the flames, the Eevees couldn't, and he'd have to climb over the tree to reach the other side. But he just couldn't give up. He couldn't let them die here. He could try digging a hole, but did they have time for that? Could they all make it through in time?

Just when he was losing hope, some Psychic power lifted them all up and safely carried them over the burning tree. Soul looked ahead to see where this power was coming from. He then saw an Espeon, with its eyes sewn shut. He stared at it for a moment as the power brought them closer to the strange Pokemon. Then the Espeon turned and started running through the flames to safety, using its Psychic power to carry the others with it, protecting them from the flames.
---
#173 Posted: 17:28:04 26/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Amiti collapsed, exhausted and blacked out on Soul's back.
---
#174 Posted: 20:25:28 26/01/2013
The strange Espeon carried them all through the fire, and set them down gently in a safe area, away from the flames.
"Who are you? Where'd you come from? And why did you help us out back there?" Soul questioned, curiously. The Espeon turned to face him, then turned her head to face the Eevees.
"Keep them safe. I'm going to go help others." She spoke in a quiet, soothing voice. Then before Soul could reply, she rushed off back into the flames.
---
#175 Posted: 21:13:21 26/01/2013
Curly had managed to push her way through the shrubs and such, and keep herself unnoticed until she saw the two poor Eevees being practically tortured. She'd hesitated, watching what the Gengar and Scyther were doing.
'Just sick. You don't do this kind of thing, especially to kids.' she growled in thought.
"Stop!" she shouted, stepping into the open, "Let the pups go, please."
#176 Posted: 23:18:15 26/01/2013 | Topic Creator
The Scyther took one glance at Curly and then laughed. "Aww, is Big Mama gonna try to take her babies back? Heheheh..."
The Gengar laughed with him. "Don't worry, we'll take good care of them." He said sarcastically. "We only need their bodies after all." And with that suddenly the youngest eevee stopped twisting and tormenting, and laid completely still. The Gengar grinned and took his foot off the body. "I love this job."

The Scyther grinned, raising a claw up against the older Eevee, who was lying in shock, staring at his unmoving brother. "Aww, don't be so sad. You can join him right now!"

Shade leaped over a fire, two young Eevees on his back clinging to him. He panted and put them near Soul and the other Eevees.

A forest fire? That doesn't sound too good. It's spreading so fast. Definitely not normal. A figure surveyed the forest from the sky. He flew towards the edge of the fires, descending as he went.
---
#177 Posted: 23:29:35 26/01/2013
Soul stood nearby, making sure everyone was okay.
"How many are left?" He asked Shade.

The Espeon used its Psychic powers to create a shield around it for protection against the flames. It searched for other survivors, just trying to get everyone to safety.
---
#178 Posted: 02:43:30 27/01/2013
"Well, if that's how you want it to be...." Curly grimly looked at the poor pup that'd fallen still, "I'm sorry for your inability realize who's going to win this battle."
Curly then used Hail, causing clouds to roll into the area and begin raining down chunks of ice. Her ability of Snow Cloak kicked in, and her figure seemed to fade a little bit into the falling hail. She growled, and was on her toes to start moving.
#179 Posted: 02:51:00 27/01/2013 | Topic Creator
The Gengar stepped out, merely annoyed by the hail. "Well, maybe if I take you in, I'll get a bonus!" The Gengar used Shadow Ball on Curly.

The Scyther grinned. "Hey little guy. How about you watch this too." And stamped real hard on his hind leg, breaking it. The older one yelled. "There. Now you can 'comfortably watch the show." It smirked and then took a battle position, facing Curly.

Shade blinked back tears. "That's....that's it." He sniffed.
---
#180 Posted: 03:11:25 27/01/2013
Soul nodded quietly. At least everyone got out, except for that strange Espeon. Where did she go?
"You didn't by any chance happen to see a weird Espeon, did you? She has her eyes sewn together..." He said.

The Espeon used her Psychic abilities to sense for other Pokemon. None were left alive. Her job was done here. She rushed through the flames to safety, on the opposite of the camp. She didn't really need to heal herself, as she had used her powers to protect herself from the flames. And she was sure that the pups were safe with those other Pokemon. She didn't feel like sticking around to socialize anyway.
---
#181 Posted: 03:26:19 27/01/2013
Curly used the falling hail to her advantage and quickly swooped to the side, allowing the Shadow Ball to whisk past her body. She growled as a bit of the stray energy snapped at her side, but still she was mostly undamaged.
'I hope that's not the best they've got in store for me.' she thought to herself. The Eevee felt the winds starting to pick up as she started forming the hail into Blizzard, releasing wild wind and snowy ice onto the Scyther that had left a mark on the remaining Eevee. With Hail active, she was positive that the move wouldn't miss unless the Scyther managed to escape it.
#182 Posted: 03:58:03 27/01/2013 | Topic Creator
The Scyther was hit full blast with that Blizzard attack. It groaned, barely any HP left now. "You're gonna pay! It seethed and jumped up, coming in close and using X-Scissor. The Gengar used another Shadow Ball to distract her.

Shade shook her head. "...No."
---
#183 Posted: 04:10:18 27/01/2013
"Oh... Well, she helped us get out of the fire. I don't know who she was. I've never seen an Espeon like that before." He said.
---
#184 Posted: 04:48:45 27/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Shade sighed. "Well, let's move these Eevee's somewhere. The forest fire is still around here. We should probably take them to the Meeting Field." He looked around at the charred bodies that were lying in the open field. "....those were the parents." He whimpered. "Someone attacked this clan. This wasn't just some out of control forest fire!" He gritted his teeth. Shade let a tear fall. "Most of them died fighting...."
---
#185 Posted: 05:02:51 27/01/2013
Curly had to jump to avoid the Shadow Ball, so the X-Scissor landed right on her. She winced as the scythe-like cutters sliced her shoulders and let blood leak from the wound. But since she was close, Curly took the chance to use Ice Fang on the Scyther, her mouth gushing ice energy as her canine teeth coated themselves in frost.
#186 Posted: 05:19:31 27/01/2013 | Topic Creator
The Scyther was caught by the Ice Fang on it's abdomen, the bite sinking easily through the outer carapace. It groaned and passed out, fainted. The Gengar took this chance and tried to use Hypnosis on Curly now.
---
#187 Posted: 05:57:56 27/01/2013
Curly was able dodge clean out of the way of the hypnotic beams, and struck up another Blizzard. She launched the attack towards the Gengar, and waited to see what it did.
#188 Posted: 06:14:42 27/01/2013
Soul looked down at the ground in silence. A tear rolled down his cheek and fell to the ground. He wiped away another tear with his hand before it fell.
"Well, let's get these little guys somewhere safe for now. Then we can deal with whatever was behind this." He said, gritting his teeth.
---
#189 Posted: 06:32:46 27/01/2013 | Topic Creator
The Gengar was hit and then blown back. He seemed to be hit pretty hard. That attack was pretty darn powerful. "Oww.....kehehehe...too bad. You haven't seen the last of us, trash!" It sneered and then swiftly jumped back taking the dead younger eevee's body and disappearing into the ground. After a few seconds, the Scyther was also sunk into the ground.

"Yeah." Shade nodded, and piled the Eevees on his back. As many as he could carry.
---
#190 Posted: 06:50:19 27/01/2013
Soul grabbed the remaining Eevees and carefully carried them in his claws.
"Let's go." He said.

Meanwhile, The Espeon, Psiana, was trying to use her Psychic powers to locate the ones behind the fire and the attack.
---
#191 Posted: 06:55:44 27/01/2013
Curly huffed, letting a plume of breath puff from her nose as she spat on the ground the Gengar had stood. She relaxed her shoulders as the Scyther slipped into the earth, and she turned her attention to the poor pup on the ground.
"I'll take you to where you can get healed, okay?" She frowned with pity, lifting the small creature into her teeth as gently as she could.
#192 Posted: 07:04:45 27/01/2013 | Topic Creator
The older Eevee whimpered. "M-My family." It whined softly, yelping in pain as it was moved.

There were still a lot of young Eevees to move. They'd never be able to take them all in one trip
---
#193 Posted: 07:09:47 27/01/2013
Psiana was still in the area, and could sense that Soul and Shade would need help carrying the little Eevees. She had rather find the troublemakers behind the attack, but she couldn't find a trace of them at the moment. So she figured she should help the others, even though she didn't really want to socialize with them.

The strange Espeon slowly approached the group of Pokemon.
"I could provide assistance with carrying the little ones, if you so desire." She spoke calmly. Soul stared at her for a moment.
"It's you, the strange Espeon, the one who saved us before. Who are you?"
"Strange? You call me strange? On what grounds? The fact that I'm blind? I dare say, one could take that as an insult. But I have no time to quarrel, nor do I wish to. As to who I am, you don't need to know that. I am simply here to help."
---
#194 Posted: 07:17:42 27/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Shade grunted. "Never mind that. We appreciate the help."

Another figure lighted down on the spot as well. He sniffed around. "Curses...ghost. The worst." He grumbled. The. He looked at the rest. "I'm helping." Was all he said before picking up a few eevees as well as Amiti, who had awoken. "Losi..." Amiti smiled with relief.
---
#195 Posted: 07:22:35 27/01/2013
Curly spoke around its scruff, keeping her voice soft, "We can worry about them later." She carefully lifted her jaw high to keep the small one's leg from touching anything, and started walking as smoothly as possible.
"I'm going to help you." she promised, deciding that she'd care for the pup until it could walk again.
#196 Posted: 07:25:08 27/01/2013
Soul stared at Losi.
"What? And who the heck are you? Where do all these strange Pokemon keep coming from? And--" He questioned. Psiana used her Psychic powers to put a small rock in his mouth to shut him up.
"Oh, hush up, you. We have no time for this. Right now, we need to get these little ones somewhere safe." She said. She used her powers to pick up the remaining Eevees. "Now, let us be off."
---
#197 Posted: 07:35:06 27/01/2013 | Topic Creator
The pup sniffed. "B-But...t-they b-burning!" He pleaded, sounding desperate. He pointed his nose the same direction as where that forest fire was.

Losi nodded, glad for not having explained himself. He rather didn't like that kinda stuff. Shade was already scouting out a path ahead, avoiding the hottest parts.

Losi's ears suddenly perked up as he thought for a second he smelled Curly. . . Mm...no. With the fires and the smoke, it was difficult to get any clear scents. Must've been his imagination.

ooc: btw Losiyeon's purpose for being in here is purely comical and for Curly's romance stuffz. Not going to have him get too involved. X3
---
#198 Posted: 07:37:48 27/01/2013
"I was going in that direction anyway." Curly replied calmly, "We'll get them." She tried to pick up the pace into a smooth jog, hoping the pup wouldn't feel his leg move.

ooc: pffffff you dork. X3
#199 Posted: 07:39:09 27/01/2013
Psiana followed after Shade, not saying a word. She didn't want to answer the stupid Charmeleon's questions. She could already tell that he would be a nuisance to her.

Soul took the rock out of his mouth and tossed it aside. Then he grumbled under his breath as he followed after the blind Espeon. He was muttering insults and didn't like her one bit right now, after having a rock put in his mouth.

Psiana picked up every word of his grumbles with her keen hearing, but didn't bother to comment on it. She figured it would be a waste of time to talk to him.

ooc: Fine by me. More comedy is always good. x3
---
#200 Posted: 07:47:31 27/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: neheeheehee ;3

The little pup bit his lip and didn't utter another squeal or cry as Curly carried him.

Shade was muttering under his breath how lowly and despicable whoever did this was and ranting quite a lot about it. Losi kept silent, but every now and then exchanged a word with the little happy Amiti.

Ooc: night guys! Im turning in. X_X
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me