Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Beginning After Ending (A Private PMD RP)
First | Previous | Page 3 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Beginning After Ending (A Private PMD RP) [CLOSED]
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#101 Posted: 05:59:48 10/01/2013
"I don't need any help. I've been through quite a scrap or two, and I know how to take care of myself. But if you want to battle, then I'll take you on anytime." Soul said, grinning at the end.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#102 Posted: 23:19:35 10/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Hmph, just what I like to hear. Just after the dust settles though." He gestured over to Amiti. Leavanny had used grass blades to strap Amiti onto Altaria's back. The Altaria trilled and flew into the air. Leavanny ran away through the ground, disappearing almost like a ghost.

Shade breathed a sigh of relief. "I just hope there isn't any permanent damage. Well, I'm heading back. Would you like to come?" He grinned again.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#103 Posted: 23:47:14 10/01/2013
Soul watched the other Pokemon disappear for a moment, and then looked back at Shade.
"Uh, sure, I guess. I mean, I don't really have anywhere else to go right now." He said.
---
#104 Posted: 23:51:07 10/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Good. Let's go." He said, and took off without another thought.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#105 Posted: 23:52:41 10/01/2013
Soul followed after him.
---
#106 Posted: 23:28:51 14/01/2013 | Topic Creator
The reached the Meeting Field with ease. Pokemon were all congregating around this field, talking and whatnot. The Slakoth from before was snoozing on a mat like any old pokemon did. The Shinx blinked and then headed over to a small hut on the far left side of the field. Over it had a broken down metal sign that had nothing but a red plus sign on it other than various cracks and dented places.
---
#107 Posted: 01:04:06 15/01/2013
Soul looked around for a moment. He usually avoided populated areas like this, since he had a tendency to not really get along well with others. After he spent a moment taking in the sights, he headed over to the Shinx.
---
#108 Posted: 03:52:26 15/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Inside the hut was a small shelf made out of wood. An Ariados was tending to poor Amiti. Shade was calmly waiting beside him as if inspecting the progress.
---
#109 Posted: 04:28:16 15/01/2013
Soul went inside and stood by the entrance, watching silently.
---
#110 Posted: 15:03:53 15/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Shade blinked and then the Altaria and Ariados said something to him. He nodded and then walked over to Soul. "Well, they say Amiti will be back on his feet in a few days. We best let him rest now."
---
#111 Posted: 15:58:29 15/01/2013
"At least he'll be okay." Soul said quietly.
---
#112 Posted: 23:13:10 15/01/2013 | Topic Creator
The Shinx nodded. "Say, I haven't had lunch yet. Want to go grab a bite?" he asked.
---
#113 Posted: 23:27:18 15/01/2013
"Sure. My lunch was sort of interrupted earlier." He said.
---
#114 Posted: 00:07:31 16/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Alright. And I'm gonna go get something for Amiti too. Hmm....now where to go?" He exited the hut and frowned, trying to think. Which patch was supposed to be in season again? Uhhhh......
---
#115 Posted: 00:10:35 16/01/2013
Soul followed after him and looked around.
"I know there's a patch of Honeydew Berries not far from here. They're kind of hidden, but they are in season. They're really sweet, like, well, honey." He smiled a bit.
---
#116 Posted: 00:52:42 16/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Right!" Shade grinned. "You lead. I'll follow. I'm still a bit new to this place and have been traveling quite often."
---
#117 Posted: 01:15:18 16/01/2013
"Well, I travel a bit myself, but I keep track of things like food." He said. Soul then led the way to the patch of berries. The Honeydew Berries were a golden yellow and shaped like bee hives. The patch of berries was often hidden by plant-life, like bushes with sharp leaves and vines with thorns on them. It could be difficult to get to, if one wasn't careful.
---
#118 Posted: 01:59:18 16/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Shade 'hmm'ed, seeming to get a little distant at the thought of traveling. Anyhow, he spotted the golden berries, made the assumption but didn't see all the sharp stuff. "Ooh! I see it!" He said excitedly and pounced toward the bush.
---
#119 Posted: 02:29:06 16/01/2013
Soul gasped and reached out, grabbing his tail and pulling him back, not fearing any electric shock that may follow.
"Hold it! Those bushes are thick, with sharp leaves, and there are thorns everywhere. You need to be careful. The best thing to do is to either slash the plants, burn them, or try going underground or above them. You can't just charge ahead like that, you'll get cut up for sure." He warned.
---
#120 Posted: 05:51:55 16/01/2013 | Topic Creator
It was like being shocked by static electricity. "Woah!" The Shinx blinked, realizing what he was heading into. "er....right. I saw those....just...getting a running start is all." He said sheepishly.
---
#121 Posted: 06:11:23 16/01/2013
Soul took the hit but shook it off. He had felt worse before.
"Just let me handle this." He said, and approached the bushes. He then carefully used his flame to burn through the plants, kicking up dirt to put out the fire once he was done. He made sure that no berries were burned in the process.
---
#122 Posted: 15:03:23 16/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Shade didn't even seem to know he shocked Soul. He smiled. "Cool. Nice job!"
---
#123 Posted: 19:55:22 16/01/2013
"Thanks. I've done this several times before." He said. He then began gathering up berries in his claws, and brought some over to Shade. "Here you go." He said, holding some out for him.
---
#124 Posted: 23:12:21 16/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Shade smiled and took them in his mouth, setting them down. Then he popped them in one by one. "Wow! That's really sweet!" He exclaimed.
---
#125 Posted: 23:48:25 16/01/2013
"Yep, just like honey. That's why they're called Honeydew Berries, that, and the fact they're shaped like bee hives." Soul smiled. Then he ate one himself. "Mmmm!" He grinned, licking his lips.
---
#126 Posted: 01:23:08 17/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Shade shivered a bit. "Hmm....reminds me of those.....humanoid things....uhh, I think they called it....cake?"
---
#127 Posted: 02:31:21 17/01/2013
Soul shrugged, and ate another berry.
"I don't remember anything about humans, so I wouldn't know." He said, then ate another berry.
---
#128 Posted: 03:18:40 17/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"I had a piece of cake once. My and....my friend snuck into a house and stole a piece. It was way too sweet for any of us to take more than a few bites and afterwards I had a pretty big stomach ache." He said, putting another berry in his mouth. "Of course, that was before the war."
---
#129 Posted: 04:04:38 17/01/2013
"Right. I don't remember any of that. No humans. No war. I have no memories." He muttered quietly. Then Soul ate another berry.
---
#130 Posted: 21:52:24 17/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Shade ate another as well, then gingerly set the rest down. Too sweet for him. "Well, you seem like a good pokemon so it doesn't really matter. Maybe it's better you don't have to carry the nightmares we have like the rest." He shrugged nonchalantly.

A scuffle broke out between a Growlithe and a Houndour nearby. Shade frowned looking at them. They weren't killing each other, but definitely a fight. "Scars still remain....." He muttered. "And my search hasn't come close."
---
#131 Posted: 21:59:14 17/01/2013
"Things aren't always the way they seem." Soul muttered. "Most Pokemon just see me as a dangerous threat. They only see my violent temper, nothing else. They're too quick to judge and strike. I only defend myself." He said.
---
#132 Posted: 00:53:30 18/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"I don't think it's what you think. Pokemon have been growing pretty violent lately....." Shade said frowning. He stretched a bit. "In your travels, have you ever come upon a female Eevee named Aura> Her face is pointed for an Eevee and her left ear has a piece torn off of it shaped like a claw." He asked.
---
#133 Posted: 01:32:26 18/01/2013
Soul paused, thinking a moment. He looked at Shade.
"From what I can remember, I haven't come across an Eevee like that. I'm sorry. I could have, but it isn't in my memory." He replied.
---
#134 Posted: 03:10:51 18/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"It's okay. You probably wouldn't have come across her anyway." Shade said, turning away. He didn't press the matter either.
---
#135 Posted: 03:39:12 18/01/2013
Soul sighed and then quietly ate another berry.
---
#136 Posted: 06:34:36 20/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Shade saw the scuffle end, the Growlithe had won the fight....er...somehow. He sighed. "Even though there's peace and all, I still feel like something's wrong in this world. I mean.....I feel like there's something missing."
---
#137 Posted: 06:40:45 20/01/2013
"Hmph. Doesn't seem so peaceful to me. Fights break out for one. And I'm often on the run, just trying to avoid trouble with other Pokemon. Like I said, I'm not very popular, at least not in the good way. There may not be any war, but I wouldn't be so quick to say things are peaceful." Soul muttered as he closed his and folded his arms.
---
#138 Posted: 16:51:47 20/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well, the humans are gone. We're repopulating. I guess that's a big step." The Shinx sat down. "Maybe it's just natural at this time for Pokemon to be a bit restless."
---
#139 Posted: 19:16:54 20/01/2013
"I guess. And those with memories may still be haunted by the past. Even those who forget may still have nightmares about what has happened." He spoke gravely, as if speaking from personal experience.
---
#140 Posted: 17:16:23 21/01/2013 | Topic Creator
The Shinx nodded in agreement. Suddenly a very scorched and burnt-looking Jolteon rushed into the Meeting Area. "Help!" She called. "They're killing them! Please, save them!" She cried out desperately. Shade jumped up without a second thought after the first sentence rushing over there. "Soul!" He barked.
---
#141 Posted: 19:25:12 21/01/2013
Soul jumped up and hurried after Shade.
---
#142 Posted: 01:00:47 22/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Shade got to her first as the Jolteon collapsed from exhaustion. "What's wrong?" Shade asked. The Jolteon's eyes got real wide, full of fear. "The Eevergreen Clan. Burning....they.....they're burning everything! Help!" The Shinx gasped. "Arceus no....." Flashes of his Clan's deaths. Flashes of Aura sparked through his mind. His eyes were full of rage now. "Soul, get Amiti!" He snarled and burst into the woods quicker than a lightning flash.

Amiti nestled uncomfortably in his casts. No. They were comfortable enough, but his head felt dizzy and something told him something was very wrong.
---
#143 Posted: 04:09:55 22/01/2013
Soul just nodded quietly and hurried off to get Amiti.
---
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#144 Posted: 00:57:24 25/01/2013
*magical revival*

PMD reference!
Name: Curly
Pokemon: Altered Eevee
Type: Ice
Appearance: yay old-ish art
Moves: Ice Fang, Blizzard, Hail, and Hyper Fang
Ability: Snow Cloak
History: Curly was beside her younger brother throughout the war, even though she hated seeing Amiti fight. Over the war, Curly was a strong fighter, but she still suffered plenty of damage that left her with a few ugly scars(one of which is on the left side of her forehead, but she covers it up with her hair). She spends pretty much all of her time around Amiti to keep him safe, no matter what the cost.
Personality: Curly is optimistic and likes to joke around plenty. Though she tries to keep things pleasant, she tends to get her feelings hurt easily. Her stubborn nature doesn't help this, as she isn't easy to convince due to stubbornness. She can be a bit sassy or rude if she's upset, which isn't too often. She will do just about anything to keep her younger brother safe.
Other: Has another forme/semi-evolution caused by experimentation. She can't stay in this forme long and it's an item evolution sort of thing. picture here.
  • Types change from solid Ice to Ice/Electric
  • Moves slightly change to replace Ice Fang with Volt Tackle
  • Replace Hyper Fang with Soak
  • Ability becomes Levitate

Pokeris
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:23:24 25/01/2013 by CinderLover
#145 Posted: 01:18:35 25/01/2013 | Topic Creator
ACCEPTED! *DEATH HUGS CL* YUSHHHH!!!!

Amiti groaned. "Oh....h-hey Soul! What's up?" He asked weakly.

Shade raced through the forest. No! This will NOT happen again. This...this'll push me over the edge. Whoever did this.....
---
#146 Posted: 01:21:53 25/01/2013
Soul quickly explained to Amiti what was happening.
"Shade has already gone ahead to help. He asked me to come get you." He said.
---
#147 Posted: 02:22:10 25/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Amiti nodded. "O-Okay. Could you just carry me over there then?" He asked, well, not being able to move himself.
---
#148 Posted: 02:23:23 25/01/2013
"Yeah, sure." Soul replied. He then gently picked up Amiti, and rushed off.
---
#149 Posted: 02:25:18 25/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Amiti winced a bit but the casts held and he rode on Soul's back. An Ariados suddenly rushed at Soul. "Hey! What do you think you're doing with my patient!" She screeched, but Soul was already too far away for her to catch up. "Sorry! Emergency!" Amiti called back.
---
#150 Posted: 02:27:47 25/01/2013
"Don't worry, I'll keep him safe! Promise!" Soul called back to the Ariados. He wasn't going to let his new friend get any more hurt.
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me