Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Beginning After Ending (A Private PMD RP)
First | Page 2 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Beginning After Ending (A Private PMD RP) [CLOSED]
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#51 Posted: 07:50:47 06/01/2013
"No Pokemon would want to be my friend, and I don't need one anyway. I'm fine on my own. And I'd be even better off if I could evolve into a Charizard." He said. Then Soul looked up at the sky. If he could evolve, then he'd be able to fly.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#52 Posted: 23:18:46 06/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"I'll be your friend!" Amiti said, smiling as if it was the simplest thing in the world.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#53 Posted: 23:20:58 06/01/2013
Soul looked at Amiti, his eyes wide with a surprised expression. He was quiet for a moment.
"You..... Actually want to my friend...?" He asked.
---
#54 Posted: 23:32:06 06/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Amiti shrugged. "Sure! I don't mind. I'll help you. Besides, what if that pack of wolves come back? You can't face them alone. And....well, I'm not much of a fighter, but I can heal and get you out of tough situations in a flash!" He smiled.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#55 Posted: 00:40:56 07/01/2013
Soul looked away and started to consider this. Normally, he'd say no before an explanation could even be given, and then run off on his own. But this Pokemon seemed different from the others. For one thing, he didn't seem to be much of a threat, so Soul didn't feel as much of a need to be on guard around him. And another, Amiti just seemed so friendly and innocent, perhaps a little too eager to put his trust in a Pokemon. And Soul was beginning to realize that being a loner was getting tougher. That pack nearly got the best of him, and that wasn't the only close call he had recently. If it wasn't for his Dig move, he'd been a goner on a number of accounts for sure. He would just have to face facts. A friend would be good to have. But could he really trust Amiti? Soul looked back at him as he pondered this. He closed his eyes with a sigh, and then opened them again as he shrugged.
"Oh, fine. I guess having a companion wouldn't kill me." He said.
---
#56 Posted: 04:41:51 07/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Okay!" Amiti hopped beside him smiling with that naive look. "Uhh....so you just wander around in search of food?" He asked, stomach giving a low growl.
---
#57 Posted: 04:47:28 07/01/2013
Soul gave a light chuckle.
"I may travel a lot, but I do have a plan for when I travel. I have certain places marked out that I like to use as a temporary home. I also have places marked out for storing food. If I remember correctly, I buried some food nearby here.... Now, let's see.... I believe it was between two tree stumps....." He said, looking around. He walked over to some bushes and looked through them. "Ah ha! Over there. The two stumps. Buried between them should be some food."
---
#58 Posted: 04:49:43 07/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Ohh! Okay." Amiti smiled. "Hmm....actually, wait here!" He grinned and sped off, more energetic than ever. Amiti was actually heading toward the Meeting Area.
---
#59 Posted: 04:52:06 07/01/2013
Soul chuckled again.
"He's just so energetic and naive, like a little kid or something." He muttered to himself. He decided to wait right there before going to dig up the food.
---
#60 Posted: 04:59:01 07/01/2013 | Topic Creator
A good 15 minutes later, Amiti came rushing back with some sort of basket in his mouth. He put it down. It was a basket made from woven grass and it held a good deal of berries, most of them Nanab Berries. "Here! I know a guy who keeps complaining he has too many Nanab Berries and they aren't to his taste either." Amiti grinned. "And then I picked some fresh fruit along the way!" And without further ado, after he regained his breath, Amiti started munching away at a few Nanab Berries.
---
#61 Posted: 05:00:53 07/01/2013
"Cool. Thanks." Soul smiled. Then he grabbed some berries and started eating heartily.
---
#62 Posted: 05:03:36 07/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Some angry snapping and shouting suddenly erupted from the Meeting Area, followed by a dust cloud from an attack of some sort.
---
#63 Posted: 05:04:39 07/01/2013
Soul paused in eating and looked in the direction of the noise.
"What's going on over there? It sounds like a fight." He said.
---
#64 Posted: 01:12:51 08/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Amiti blinked as he heard a roar of pain. It sounded a little familiar. "Let's check." Amiti's voice sounded a bit worried. He ran ahead, arriving on the scene. A Tyranitar was stooped over an old Slaking. "You overstuffed bumbling bloke!" The Tyranitar roared, a slight accent in his voice. "I won't stand for this. This error will be your LAST!" It roared and used Stone Edge, eliciting a cry of pain from the old Slaking as he was bombarded by those sharp rocks.
---
#65 Posted: 01:57:44 08/01/2013
"Hey! Leave him alone you big bully!" Soul growled. He charged ahead, his claws glowing with a dark aura. Then he jumped up, and slashed at the Tyranitar's back with Shadow Claw. He didn't know what was going on, and he didn't care. He didn't even care that he was at a major type disadvantage. He wouldn't stand for one Pokemon to assault another like that.
---
#66 Posted: 03:37:52 08/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Amiti shouted. "Soul! Wait!" The Tyranitar however, didn't feel a thing. He kinda was Dark type after all and Ghost types don't really do much damage to him. His big tail promptly swatted Soul aside. "Now, I'll ask you one more time you lazy forgetful fool: WHERE IS MY BATCH OF NANAB BERRIES???" The Tyranitar roared. The Slaking cowered. "I don't know! I don't know! I-I had them then....." It whimpered. Some of the other pokemon, namely a Manectric stepped up. "Koron! Chill you thickheaded numskull!" It barked. A Shinx jumped on the Manetric's head. "Yeah! Besides, you were the one who gave him those berries in the first place and didn't come back for nearly 3 months for them! I'm sure he'd forget if you waited that long!" The Shinx reasoned. Koron roared. "Shut up, all of you!" He said and used Earthquake, causing an earthquake through the whole area. The Manetric was knocked down, but the Shinx leaped off and landed pretty soundly. Amiti's shrill voice cut through it all. "Waaaiiitt!" He cried, yet Koron wouldn't stop.
---
#67 Posted: 06:29:41 08/01/2013
Soul was knocked aside, but quickly jumped to his feet. He watched the scene for a moment, while planning his next form of attack. When he saw Koron start to use Earthquake, he quickly jumped into the air to avoid the attack.
"If you won't stop, then I'll MAKE you stop!" Soul growled. His own short temper surely would not help the situation. Now he was letting loose a Flamethrower attack on Koron.
---
#68 Posted: 06:32:12 08/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Koron took the flame hit, and took just a little more notice to Soul. "Get out of here, mutant. I have half a mind to bat you back to the rat hole you came from!" It growled. Amiti gasped. Should he dare run to get the Nanab berries back? The Slaking suddenly made eye contact with him. Amiti was frozen as a cold claw of fear gripped him.
---
#69 Posted: 06:34:59 08/01/2013
"I am NOT a mutant!" Soul roared. He had been called that too many times, and was entirely sick of it. "And I'd like to see you try something! I've fought tougher opponents than you! Bring it on!" He shouted, hopping about, claws held at the ready.
---
#70 Posted: 06:45:04 08/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Amiti blinked. "Soul, NO!" He shouted. "Leave. We'll solve this another way!" Amiti suddenly heard the croaking of the Slaking. "He's the one! He stole those Nanab berries! Stole them!" THe Slaking yelled. Amiti gasped. "STOLE??? You...." Tyranitar used Earthquake again and Amiti collapsed under the big shadow of the Koron. "This puny thing? Another lab whelp! Why you....I'll..." His ranting was lost, for Amiti had gone up and was running away, heart pounding in fear.
---
#71 Posted: 07:42:19 08/01/2013
"Leave him alone!" Soul roared in anger. His body glowed slightly with a red aura, and his tail flame grew larger and brighter. Using his Rage ability, he breathed out a Flamethrower attack at Koron that was much stronger than before.
---
#72 Posted: 23:17:26 08/01/2013 | Topic Creator
The Tyranitar growled, being pushed slightly by the Flamethrower. "Oww....you lab lizard!" He roared and used Sandstorm, a huge sandstorm whipping around, stinging and cutting things throughout the whole area. Amiti, as fast as he was was caught in it too and he cried out as sand particles sliced through is fur and stung his flesh.
---
#73 Posted: 01:39:57 09/01/2013
Soul was caught up in it, the Sandstorm tearing at his body. He groaned in pain, having a type weakness to the attack. But he also growled, refusing to be restricted by it. He slowly began to Dig, his health decreasing as he worked. He finally made a hole big enough to crawl through, and escaped the Sandstorm by burrowing underground. However, now he would be defenseless against a Ground type attack. One Earthquake would wipe him out for sure.
---
#74 Posted: 01:59:48 09/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Amiti fought his way through, but was becoming hopelessly lost in the sandstorm. He saw the basket of food about to get caught in the sandstorm, as the Tyranitar moved, swifter now to catch up with Amiti. He could see just fine. Amiti gasped as the Sandstorm flung the grass basket into the air!
---
#75 Posted: 02:05:21 09/01/2013
Soul was tired of hiding out underground. He had to do something. He popped up out of the ground, prepared to fight that Tyranitar. Soul took a deep breath and breathed out a Flamethrower attack. His fire seemed weaker than usual in this Sandstorm. Plus, his aim was a little off due to being lost. He was sure to hit something with his attack, but there was no telling what it was.
---
#76 Posted: 02:09:34 09/01/2013 | Topic Creator
The Sandstorm made the Flamethrower veer off course to who knows what. Amiti used ExtremeSpeed snatching the grass basket of Nanab Berries in his mouth out of the air. However, just as he got it, something slammed down hard on Amiti, pounding and pinning him to the earth. The Tyranitar caught him with his hand, and was now pressing down, hard! Amiti was no match and cried out, feeling his bones about to give way under the force. The grass basket dropped and with it, the Nanab Berries.
---
#77 Posted: 02:14:33 09/01/2013
Soul picked up the basket and quickly gathered up the berries, placing them inside. Then he hurried over to the Tyranitar and tried to get as close as he could without being noticed. Then Soul grabbed one of the Nanab Berries, jumped onto the Tyranitar's back, and squeezed berry juice into his eyes.
"When life gives you berries, use them to squirt juice into the eyes of your enemies!" He laughed. Then Soul leaped away with the basket.
---
#78 Posted: 04:36:33 09/01/2013 | Topic Creator
The Tyranitar roared in anger, his eyes having some foreign liquid as he roared in agony. He used Earthquake, almost spearing Amiti on a broken rock. Fortunately, Amiti landed just short of that. However, the Tyranitar stomped his foot right on top of Amiti again. Amiti shouted, crying desperately as he felt a rib break. The Tyranitar heard that cry and kept his foot there, then using Dark Pulse on Soul, his other hand lunging for the basket of Nanab Berries.
---
#79 Posted: 05:02:44 09/01/2013
Soul barely managed to use Dig to escape in time, burrowing underground after he jumped to avoid the Earthquake. Unfortunately, he dropped a couple of berries upon digging, the ones he dropped sent flying in all directions. He still had a couple left, as well as the basket. Soul had plenty of experience at fighting tough opponents as a loner, and was pretty good at getting himself out of a tight spot. But this one was going to be pretty tough to get out of. He had very little hope of defeating that Tyranitar, if any at all. And Amiti was hurt. Soul had to help him.

Soul then popped up out of the ground behind the Tyranitar, the basket of berries held in his claws.
"Yo, rockhead! You want the berries?! Then come and get 'em, big guy!" He called out to him. He held a berry at the ready, and then threw it, aiming for his face.
---
#80 Posted: 05:08:49 09/01/2013 | Topic Creator
The Tyranitar had recovered from the juice, and somehow, caught the berry between his two claws and then put it upon one of his spikes. He roared. "Hey! You. If you value this puny lab whelp's life, give the berries to me." He growled, pressing down harder. Amiti let out another wail of pain, seriously close to breaking point.
---
#81 Posted: 05:15:25 09/01/2013
Soul paused, his fixed on his wounded friend. He didn't know Amiti that well, but seeing him in pain hurt himself and angered him. He hated it. He wanted to help him, defeat that Tyranitar and save the day. But he couldn't. He couldn't possibly stop such a strong Pokemon on his own. But could he trust him to just let his friend go if he gave up the berries? Would he be walking right into a trap? Under normal circumstances, Soul would never give in for any reason. But there comes a first time for everything. Soul took a deep breath.

"If I give you the berries, then you better let him go." He said sternly. Soul then slowly walked over to him and held out the basket of berries. "Now let him go." He said with all seriousness. He gave off a warning glare, a look that could almost be threatening.
---
#82 Posted: 05:21:52 09/01/2013 | Topic Creator
The Tyranitar rumbled, slightly in amusement and picked up the berries swiftly. His foot was lifted from Amiti. Amiti's fur was all flattened down and his body looked pretty bent and smooshed. However, he was still breathing, as shallow as that was. The Tyranitar swung his foot, and kicked little Amiti, but not at full strength. Still, it was enough to send Amiti flying, this kick jarring his whole body and he let out another whimpered cry, flying toward Soul. The Tyranitar sneered and then walked away towards the mountains, and didn't look back.
---
#83 Posted: 05:30:13 09/01/2013
Soul gasped and quickly caught his friend.
"Oh no, Amiti..... I'm so sorry..... I'm really sorry......" He muttered under his breath. His voice was sort of broken and shaky. Tears started to well up in his eyes for reasons he was unsure of. A rush of emotion came over him. Then, a flashback, a distant memory it seems.

A scene came into his mental image. A dark setting, sounds of warfare, blood splatter, death, and destruction all around. Chaos was all around in his mind, but Soul was only focused on what lay in front of him. It was the motionless body of a Riolu. Soul tried to wipe away tears from his eyes.
"Spirit, no...... Please, no...... I'm so sorry...... Its all my fault..... Gosh, I'm so sorry....... Please don't die..... Not now...... Not because of me....... Please..... You're my best friend..... Don't.... Go....." His voice was broken and shaky, tears streaming down his face as he watched his friend's life slip away slowly.

Soul snapped back to reality just as Spirit passed. He looked down at the Eevee before him.
"No, no, no..... This can't happen..... Not now.... Not again....." He muttered. "Somebody help! Somebody please help!" He yelled, frantically looking around in all directions for someone.
---
#84 Posted: 05:33:27 09/01/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: i have got to say, nice touch.

Amiti sniffed, crying in Soul's arms with shallow whimpers. "I'm sorry.....I tried." He managed to squeak out. He used what he could and Amiti used Wish on himself.
---
#85 Posted: 05:42:03 09/01/2013
ooc: Thanks. I just thought of that on the spot. I did not plan that at all, but it worked out.

"No.... No..... It's my fault..... It's all my fault..... It's all my fault....." Soul mumbled, tears rolling down his face. That old memory was still fresh in his mind. He hardly remembered anything, but that was one flashback that he has had before. It was one he had the most, the one that haunted him when he slept. Because of it, he was too emotionally hurt to try and remember anything else. Instead, he tried to block out everything. He tried to stop the pain by pushing everything out of his mind. To him, it was better to forget everything.
---
#86 Posted: 05:50:11 09/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Amiti's tears dripped silently from his eyes. He felt energy rising in him again. Amiti moved a little. A few broken ribs, and it feels like he may have broken his right foreleg and fractured his right hind leg. Amiti whimpered again. If big sis and big brother was here, this would never happen. I'm sorry........I'm not strong enough to be like you.... A Shinx was running swiftly toward them.
---
#87 Posted: 05:54:03 09/01/2013
"Please be okay....." Soul whimpered, which seemed so unlike him. He was down on his knees now, burying his face in his claws, tears leaking out through his fingers and falling to the ground. "Please don't...." He barely managed to even speak now, his voice was breaking so much. He kept thinking back to that memory, where he had lost an old friend. Now he feared losing someone else.
---
#88 Posted: 05:58:49 09/01/2013 | Topic Creator
The Shinx skidded to a halt. "Amiti! Amiti, say something!" He yipped. "Oh no....h-hang on Amiti. Use Wish again. You've got to stay conscious!" The Shinx pleaded. Amiti's vision was turning dark. The corners of his vision were fading to black. "Sh-Shade....." Amiti weakly smiled. "H-Hi..ya...." Shade was close to tears. "Yeah, hiya Amiti. Don't worry. I-I'll fix you up real good okay!" That b@stard, Koron. He thought angrily and then swiftly made his way back to the Meeting Field.
---
#89 Posted: 06:02:49 09/01/2013
Soul was still mentally in his own little world, now crying uncontrollably. He was breaking down, the situation being too much for him. It brought back too much pain. He was desperately trying to banish the thought from his mind. He wanted to forget it, banish the thought, banish the pain. He didn't want to remember something that was bringing him so much grief.
---
#90 Posted: 06:16:12 09/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Amiti blinked at Soul, still holding him in his arms. "S-Soul?" Amiti squeaked softly, nudging his cheek with his nose.
---
#91 Posted: 06:27:00 09/01/2013
Soul heard a voice. He recognized his name. But in his mind, it wasn't really Amiti that was calling out to him. He felt the nudge, and his mind still didn't register it as Amiti.
"....S--Spirit.....?" He asked shakily, his voice barely audible. His eyes were closed tightly, making it easier to stay locked in that mental image of the memory.
---
#92 Posted: 06:29:59 09/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Amiti smiled weakly. "I'm not a spirit!" He whispered, and then licked Soul'd cheek. "Not yet." He said, some of his optimism and sweet little self returning. "Oww....hurts to move. Soul....could you carry me to the Meeting Field?" Amiti asked, his vision a little better after using Wish. He used it again.
---
#93 Posted: 06:43:00 09/01/2013
Hearing his voice again, hearing Amiti's response, it snapped Soul back to reality. He opened his eyes and looked at Amiti for a moment. Then he slowly took a look around. It was all in his head. The whole thing was just in his head. He then took a deep breath to calm himself, and then wiped away the tears from his eyes.
"Uh.... Y--yeah..... I can carry you....." He muttered. He still seemed to be a little out of it, but he did seem better now. Soul took another deep breath and then stood up. Then he gently picked up Amiti and started to head towards the Meeting Field.
---
#94 Posted: 06:48:21 09/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Amiti blinked. "T-Thank you." He curled up a bit from old habit, letting out a whimper of pain as he moved broken bones.

A little less than halfway there, Soul was met by a Shinx, an Altaria, and a Leavanny. The Shinx pointed to Soul, and the trio started to rush toward them, seemingly in a hurry.
---
#95 Posted: 07:05:39 09/01/2013
Soul stopped in his tracks, watching the Pokemon come towards him. His gaze narrowed as he watched them closely, holding his friend protectively. He made no move to attack, but he looked like he would do so if they proved to be a threat.
---
#96 Posted: 23:23:05 09/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Amiti turned his head, weakly smiling at the group. The Altaria and Leavanny took no apparent interest in Soul and were crowding around Amiti. The Shinx blinked. "Uh, hey you! Yeah. You can let go of him now. These two will fix him up in no time." He flashed a grin.
---
#97 Posted: 00:08:21 10/01/2013
Soul didn't like being crowded, and also knew he couldn't do much of anything to help Amiti on his own. He didn't know these Pokemon, but they didn't appear to be a threat. So Soul gently set Amiti down on the ground. He took a couple steps back to give the others some room, but stayed close by.
---
#98 Posted: 00:32:55 10/01/2013 | Topic Creator
The Leavanny gently picked Amiti up, who had shut his eyes apparently almost asleep. The Leavanny put Amiti on the Altaria, the cotton wings cushioning him as soft as a pillow. They went to work. Meanwhile....

The Shinx smiled at Soul. "Thanks a lot for your help. I'm Shade, a friend of Amiti's." He said.
---
#99 Posted: 01:03:57 10/01/2013
"Uh, you're welcome. I'm Soul. We sort of just met." He replied back.
---
#100 Posted: 04:27:57 10/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"You look like you've seen some tough battles. We'll fix you up too if you need it." The Shinx offered and then grinned. "Maybe we should tussle sometime. You look like an opponent I could take on." He grinned.
---
First | Page 2 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me