Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Beginning After Ending (A Private PMD RP)
Page 1 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Beginning After Ending (A Private PMD RP) [CLOSED]
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#1 Posted: 03:22:17 31/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Darkness. A world torn in war. The landscape changed so drastically from day to day it was impossible to map it all. The bloodiest war in all of history was fought between Pokemon and Men. The world had been torn. Meteors rained from the sky. Fire covered the earth. Water submerged cities. Continents angrily clashed and collided with each other. The destruction was total during that war. Men had the advantage. Advanced technology. Superior robots and weapons that harnessed elements and murdered pokemon in the masses. Legendaries didn't even stand a chance. Dark times for pokemon were dooming them all until pokemon were so scarce, that species began going extinct by the hundreds. Even when they lost the battle, pokemon were still hunted down mercilessly. Trainers even got a bad end, now forcing pokemon to be like slaves rather than friends or pets!

Oh well, I wouldn't say all of them were murdered. Most people thought they were almost all extinct. However, scientists knew otherwise. Deadly experiments preformed on captured pokemon (which, there were millions) were being preformed around the globe with......deathly results. And soon, one villain who wished to harness the power of pokemon into everyone, succeeded in making a formula. He fired it from his station using nuclear powered bombs of the stuff. It covered EVERYWHERE in a thick purple fog. The Pokéris (it's supposed to be spelled like that. No typo) disease. An altered form of Pokérus, this disease's purpose was to latch on humans instead and make them stronger. Make them able to use the abilities and powers pokemon used to have. It worked...well...mostly. The humans around the globe were affected by Pokéris. Some died as it was a high risk allergen and lots of people seemed to be allergic to it. It would cause severe disintegration of the skin and tissues and nerves before death occurred. On others, their mind was affected. They turned almost feral eating into things that would tear them apart from the inside, turning and randomly attacking. Some had fits of rage. And others....well, to others that were apparently completely compatible. It worked. Well, not as one expected. Let's just say, they turned to pokemon. A rumor has it that the pokemon they turn into is based on their personality but no one knows that to be true. (Put "PMD Reference!" on your character sheet somewhere)

The world was in chaos. Humans killed each other. Over 30 worldwide wars were started within that year and by the end of it, most of the world was either blown up and is nothing more than toxic waste, or raging toxic waters. That's where the last bastion of pokemon come in. Free pokemon that had secluded themselves for so long during that period of fear and terror, found that Pokéris increased their strength tenfold! They struck hard and fast. With the humans in confusion and most of them dead, they killed the remaining humans quite easily. However, the world was in turmoil. Nature was way out of balance. So far that pokemon were dying not by humans, but of all these unnatural oddities that were everywhere! But slowly, the world healed. Pokemon helped speed that process up a hundredfold. Even some pokemon that normally would be rare even when humans existed—Legendaries! Ahh, the legendaries! They were back! They were back! But not for long. Seeing the turmoil and destruction of the world, most of them took it upon themselves and united together, sacrificing each of their lives to take up everything that wasn't natural. The waters were cleaned. The land started to grow grass again. Life was beginning again. But these noble legendaries, who sacrificed their lives for the world. They took the darkness with them. And sunk deep into the earth.

The war is over! Pokemon won! And now, to commemorate that, they celebrated. For trees blossomed and bloomed like never before. Fruit and berries were plentiful everywhere! And that is when Pokemon civilization started. The first was Footprint runes as a way of writing and communicating. Little huts were constructed for pokemon to live in, and looked nothing like human homes (thankfully).

This is a new beginning. After the world ended, it began again. But strange things have been happening when pokemon go exploring underground. Strange things indeed.

Rules:
–I am GM
–Don't start arguing in my topic unless it's about the topic
If you are not invited to this RP, DON'T POST or I will report you.
–If you want to be invited, PM your character sheet to me and I will think about it.
–No Godmodding
–No Gary Sue/Mary whatever they are. Don't do it.
–Killing will happen
–Put "Pokeris" somewhere on your character sheet
–You can be altered pokemon, but no fakemon
–Keep this PG-13
–Yes, romance can be in this. If it gets too intense, move it to PM. Again, PG-13
–Have fun

Character Sheet:

Name:
Pokemon:
Type:
Appearance:
Moves: (Must be logical)
Ability:
History:
Personality:
Other:

My Character:

Name: Amiti (Experiment #071)
Pokemon: Altered Eevee
Type: Psychic and Water
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Moves: Psychic, Wish, Water Pulse, ExtremeSpeed
Ability: Magic Bounce
History: The unknown 'leader' of the rebellion against humans. He started the war, even if accidentally. And he survived it. Before that he was nothing more than the remains of a failed experiment back in some pokemon lab. However, as he evolved, he became who he is now. The evolution did bring about some good changes, but He was pretty much unable to be part of society either in humans or pokemon. Anyway, he survived the war and now is looking to try and rebuild the pokemon society. So many others now may have been altered like he was and so he wants to find and help them too.
Personality: He always was a shy eevee. Doesn't like to do much with strangers and will just stick to those he knows. Innocent and naive, sometimes people take advantage of that and so he needs help from others to pick up on stuff like that to help him out. A very dependant Eevee, but he is loyal and very dependable on as well.
Other: Has a sister, though it is unknown whether they actually are brother and sister.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:33:39 25/01/2013 by Dragon-outcast
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#2 Posted: 03:56:12 31/12/2012
Name: Soul (Experiment #090)

Pokemon: Altered Charmeleon

Type: Fire/Ghost

Appearance: His skin is dark red, almost black, and his belly is a pale silver. His flame is a deep purple, and his eyes are a light, pale blue.

Moves: Flamethrower, Shadow Claw, Rage, Dig

Ability: Blaze

History: Unknown. Soul somehow lost his memory and has no clue about his past. No one else seems to know it either. He doesn't even try to remember anything, because it pains him to do so.

Personality: He is an anti-social loner. He keeps to himself since he can't remember anything and doesn't know who's a friend and who's a foe. He doesn't trust easily. He often comes off as short-tempered and violent, lashing out at anyone he thinks may be a threat to him. He refuses to accept any kind of help or friendship, as it is already set in his mind that everyone is an enemy, and that everyone is out to hurt him.

Other: He avoids others at all costs, if possible. He also stays on the move, never staying in one place for very long. He usually looks pretty battle-scarred and beat up since he gets into fights a lot, in an attempt to defend himself.

PMD Reference!
Pokeris
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#3 Posted: 04:46:26 31/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Accepted. Welcome.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#4 Posted: 05:03:49 31/12/2012
Thanks. This looks like fun.
---
WUMBOSIMPSON Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#5 Posted: 09:59:20 31/12/2012
What a dark idea... smilie
---
cry baby, I am
#6 Posted: 19:18:41 31/12/2012 | Topic Creator
And there's something called trolling which you seem to be doing right now. It's not arrogance. It's following the rules. I know you're here to stir up trouble, so get out of my topic.
---
StarNinjini Green Sparx Gems: 381
#7 Posted: 19:42:44 31/12/2012
Eh, I guess.
---
Hoot Loop :3
#8 Posted: 00:14:06 03/01/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Just to get this thing going....we'll start.

Amiti yawned after taking an afternoon nap. Life was good. A small, sunny green field all to himself. Plenty of berries around to eat. He smiled. The world was as it should be. And now, he had time to rest and recover after well......the world ended. Amiti stretched his limbs and yawned again deciding that he would go to the Meeting Field. It was a big open field a couple acres over that most pokemon found as a place to meet since the field was quite large. So, he got to his feet and took to a light trot over there.
---
#9 Posted: 00:29:26 03/01/2013
Soul was racing through a forest, not too far away from the Meeting Field. A small pack of five Poochyena and three Mightyena were on his trail. They were chasing him, hunting him down for one reason or another.
"Leave me alone!" Soul roared, glancing back just enough to aim a Flamethrower at them. The canine Pokemon leaped aside, narrowly avoiding the flames. They continued to chase the Charmeleon.
---
#10 Posted: 00:40:26 03/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Amiti heard angry barking in the distance. He saw something that looked like a Charmeleon being chased by the pack and they all wooshed past him in a flash. Amiti blinked. "Uh....H-Hey!" He called out indignantly. Though he wasn't very indignant. More shy than anything else.
---
#11 Posted: 00:45:23 03/01/2013
Amiti pretty much went ignored as the chase continued. Soul then accidentally tripped over a rock and went flying into the dirt. He grunted and groaned, too tired from running and fighting to get back up. As he struggled to move, the pack surrounded him, all but one Mightyena that had a scar over his left eye. He was apparently the leader.
"Fire!" He barked. Then the others all hit the Charmeleon with a Shadow Ball attack. Soul cried out in pain, and now lay motionless. "It is done. Grab him. The boss will be pleased he's been caught." He said. The other two Mightyena started to pick Soul up in their jaws, ready to carry him off somewhere.
---
#12 Posted: 01:28:57 03/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Amiti squeaked, hearing the attacks. He rushed over. "H-Hey! Wait a minute! He's hurt." Amiti yipped using his teeth and tugging at the Charmeleon.
---
#13 Posted: 02:25:50 03/01/2013
"Yes, we know. We did the damage. But that is nothing compared to what HE has done." Growled the Mightyena with the scar. "We were hired to track him down and arrest him for the trouble he has caused. He is angry, violent, and very dangerous. Do not interfere with our work!" He snapped at Amiti. "Take the Charmeleon away!" He barked. The Poochyena snapped at Amiti and tried to hold him back to keep him out of the way. The Mightyena started to leave with the fainted Charmeleon.
---
#14 Posted: 03:07:11 03/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well, getting revenge doesn't help anything!" He squeaked. "It....It only makes things worse. Believe me, I've seen enough of that during the War!" He growled, using ExtremeSpeed to easily get past the Poochyena,
---
#15 Posted: 03:19:03 03/01/2013
"Insolent pest!" The leader growled. "We have strict orders to take this Pokemon into custody! He is dangerous and must be stopped! Do not interfere with our job, or we will take YOU into custody as well!" He snarled. The other two Mightyena began to walk away with Soul. The Poochyena snarled and surrounded Amiti. "No. Leave him." The leader barked. They gave him a confused look. "He is not worth our time. We got what we came for. But we WILL complete our job, whatever it takes!" He snarled. The poochyena growled at Amiti and then started to follow the Mightyena.
---
#16 Posted: 04:29:53 03/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Amiti blinked, trying to figure out a plan. He hated conflicts. Oh...what would big sis do? Well, she'd probably beat up the obvious bad guys an help the good guy. Simplicity in his mind, he blinked and then used ExtremeSpeed again, butting the Charmeleon, trying to knock it out of the Mightyenas' grips.
---
#17 Posted: 05:11:58 03/01/2013
He succeeded. The Mightyenas dropped the Charmeleon.
"I told you to stay out of our way!" The leader growled. Then he charged at Amiti, ready to use Bite. The others snarled, and surrounded Amiti, each one ready to attack as well.
---
#18 Posted: 06:55:57 03/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Amiti jumped to dodge the Bite, then ran over and wiggled himself under the Charmeleon and heaved up, already panting with exhaustion. He grimly looked at the surrounding Poochyena. "N-Now, let's not fight." He said in a timid voice.
---
#19 Posted: 07:15:00 03/01/2013
The Poochyena snarled as they began to close in on Amiti.
"No! Our fight is not with his weak and worthless Pokemon." The leader barked. The Poochyena stopped, and did nothing else. "Our business is with the Charmeleon. But I am going to make a deal with you." He said. Then one of the other Mightyena got an item out of the bag that was strapped to the leader's side. It tossed the item at Amiti's feet. "That item, as you may know, is a Reviver Seed. Heal the Charmeleon and I will personally challenge him to a dual. If he wins, then he gets his freedom. For now. But if I win, he comes with us, no questions asked. Stopping us will prove useless. Even he couldn't take us all on. We will get what we came for one way or another, but perhaps not now. Either way, that Charmeleon will pay for his crimes."
---
#20 Posted: 22:54:17 03/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Amiti blinked and then nodded slowly, agreeing to the proposal. Reviver Seeds. These items were rare. Actually, most pokemon were spending days cultivating them after the normal Revive Crystals were apparently affected during the war and changed into these marvelous seeds. He opened the Charmeleon's mouth and put the Reviver Seed in it. Amiti closed the mouth and then looked around. If all else fails, he will not let this Charmeleon fall into these brutes' paws. Amiti saw the Meeting Field nearby, realizing that he could probably escape through there.
---
#21 Posted: 23:05:51 03/01/2013
The Reviver Seed worked. Soul had his health replenished and his eyes opened. He saw the pack and roared, jumping to his feet, claws raised to attack.
"I thought I told you to leave me alone!" He growled.
"I'm going to make a deal with you, Charmeleon. Fight with me in a one-on-one dual, and win, and you can have your freedom. But if you lose, you must come with us."
"I will not lose! And I will not go anywhere with you! You'll never take me alive!" He roared. Then he lunged forward, slashing left and right with Shadow Claw. The leader was dodging as fast as he could, staying just out of his reach.
---
#22 Posted: 23:24:43 03/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Amiti looked nervously at the fight, looking at both combatants as well as the other Mightyena and Poochyena as well.
---
#23 Posted: 00:23:10 04/01/2013
The other Mightyena and Poochyena surrounded Amiti.
"Don't you be getting any ideas!" One snarled.
"We won't let you interfere with the leader's fight!" A little pup yipped.
Soul and the leader continued their fight. The Charmeleon was moving faster, and managed to hit the Mightyena with a Shadow Claw. However, it didn't cause much damage. While he was stunned from the hit, Soul hit him with a Flamethrower and inflicted him with a burn status.
"Leader!" A Poochyena barked worriedly.
"I'll be fine! Just be prepared to retreat if necessary!" He barked back. Then he lunged forward and Bit Soul's left arm. He groaned in pain. Then his tail flame flared up larger and brighter than before. Then Soul hit the leader with a powered up Flamethrower. The leader yelped and backed off, his health running low.
"Time to finish this..." Soul growled. The rest of the pack barked angrily and surrounded the Charmeleon.
"We won't let you harm our leader!" They snarled. The leader was now breathing heavily, barely able to remain standing. He had given his only Reviver Seed to his opponent.
---
#24 Posted: 00:40:27 04/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Amiti winced. He didn't like any pokemon getting hurt. At all. The war....it almost killed him. Not from just physical wounds, but because so many pokemon lay dying, and in pain. Any fighting brought back those memories and he wa beginning to tear up.
---
#25 Posted: 00:46:25 04/01/2013
"Get away from me!" Soul roared. His tail flame flared up more, and a red aura surrounded him. Then using the move Rage, he slashed, kicked, and hit the pack away with his tail. His physical attacks were strong enough to knock them back, but not decrease their health too much. Then he stepped towards the leader. "No more games.... No more hunting me down.... This... Ends.... Now...!" He growled. Then he took a deep breath, preparing a Flamethrower attack.
"Retreat!" The leader howled. Then he tossed a Luminous Orb, temporarily blinding Soul. Then the pack used their Run Away ability to flee. Once they were gone, and Soul regained his vision, he roared in anger.
---
#26 Posted: 00:51:41 04/01/2013 | Topic Creator
The timid eevee squeaked in fear. Rage. Those eyes. The Charmeleon eyes. He remembered flashes of memory now. Rage. Anger. Blood. Killing. Amiti got so scared now. He leaped up, above the Charmeleon and used Water Pulse, sending a big pulse of water at the Charmeleon's head. His heart beat twice as fast now.
---
#27 Posted: 00:57:57 04/01/2013
Soul was hit and received a good deal of damage. He wasn't expecting that attack. Some water splashed on his tail flame, weakening it, and his fire attacks. It also 'disabled' the effects of the move Rage. Soul whirled around to face his next opponent. His gaze narrowed on Amiti.
"Who are you and what do you want?!" He growled, claws raised defensively.
---
#28 Posted: 04:21:18 04/01/2013 | Topic Creator
He was too afraid. Fear promoted impulse and he sent a wave of Psychic at the Charmeleon, then using Water Pulse again. Memories flashed by Amiti so fast he totally forgot the present. Dead bodies littered his sight, both human and Pokemon. Evil angry creatures roamed around. He used Psychic and then Water Pulse on one. Same thing. Amiti cried out in fear again.
---
#29 Posted: 04:35:31 04/01/2013
Soul was hit by the Psychic, but didn't take a lot of damage. He barely managed to dodge the Water Pulse. Then he roared as he rushed at Amiti, preparing a Shadow Claw attack.
---
#30 Posted: 06:04:07 04/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Amiti gasped, using ExtremeSpeed to pass over the attack and headbutt Soul.
---
#31 Posted: 06:05:07 04/01/2013
Soul grunted as he was hit and knocked backwards. Then he growled and dug underground. He could come up anywhere now.
---
#32 Posted: 20:02:57 04/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Amiti gasped looking around. Then he did the only thing he could think of. Climb a tree. Yep, so he scurried up the nearest tree, then tentatively waited. In this time though, he seemed to regain himself and flash back to reality.
---
#33 Posted: 21:08:52 04/01/2013
While underground, Soul's anger was subsiding. He emerged behind some bushes and sat there for a moment, simply catching his breath. With no one attacking him at the moment, he closed his eyes, and seemed relatively calm for once.
---
#34 Posted: 21:47:54 04/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Amiti blinked, trying to remember where he was and what was happening. He sniffed around the tree a bit then rested in a crook and decided to sleep for a while. Maybe he'll wake up if this is a dream....or maybe he'll just sleep again. The line between reality and dreams was getting blurrier every day for him. He didn't know why.

ooc: Bringing in a new characters just so this can be vamped up a bit

Name: Shade
Pokemon: Shinx
Type: Electric
Appearance: Normal Shinx with three scars. One on his left cheek, a scar on his right leg, and then his chest has a long scar that goes all the way to his belly.
Moves: Thunder Fang, Iron Tail, Charge, Discharge
Ability: Static
History: When the NightLightning Tribe of Luxrays were facing heavy losses during the war, they blamed a scapegoat for what happened. That happened to be Shade. There were many other factors involved like the fact that he was very friendly with a female Eevee from a rival Eevee clan, or how humans found one of their locations because they followed him back home. So they chased him out of the clan at a very young age. Nevertheless, after the war was over, ironically he was one of the survivors and hasn't heard a word of the NightLightning Tribe since. Now, he's dedicated his life to trying to find his missing Eevee friend.
Personality: Very friendly, despite his upbringing and is willing to be social in most cases. However, he's pretty quick to anger and quick to lose control of his power. Most of the conversations he includes himself in usually lead to fights.
Other: His childhood crush is the Eevee he is searching for with an undying loyalty. However, the war came and went and he is almost ready to believe that she is dead.
---
#35 Posted: 23:06:47 04/01/2013
ooc: Cool. I may add another in a minute.

Soul rested there behind the bushes for a minute, just taking deep breaths and trying to relax. Once he thought his anger was gone for now, he got up and started to walk off into the forest,
---
#36 Posted: 23:38:18 04/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Amiti awoke out of his stupor, seeing Soul. He called out. "Uh, H-h-Hello!" He called out shyly from above.
---
#37 Posted: 01:17:22 05/01/2013
Soul stopped and halfway turned to look at him.
"What do you want?" He grumbled.
---
#38 Posted: 04:05:05 05/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"I'm sorry for attacking you.....just...don't hurt me." He said timidly.
---
#39 Posted: 04:20:28 05/01/2013
Soul scoffed and blew a puff of smoke.
"You sound like a wimp. I guess you're not much of a threat. But I can never be too careful. I've been attacked by all kinds of Pokemon." He grumbled.
---
#40 Posted: 17:24:50 05/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Why were those Pokemon trying to take you away?" He asked, peeking his head out a little bit more, curiously.
---
#41 Posted: 20:51:27 05/01/2013
"They're just some vengeful Pokemon bounty hunters that either have a grudge against me or they were simply hired to catch me. I've gotten into all kinds of fights in the past, and there's no telling who would go to extreme lengths to see me behind bars." He sighed.
---
#42 Posted: 21:42:58 05/01/2013 | Topic Creator
".........why do you fight?" He asked, in a lower voice.
---
#43 Posted: 22:52:20 05/01/2013
Soul sighed again and turned away.
"Some Pokemon attack me first, and I only defend myself..... And I do admittedly have a short temper..... But....." He muttered, then trailed off as he shook his head gently. "...I can't..... Remember..... Who's a friend.... And who's a foe..... And it feels like.... Like everyone is out to get me....."
---
#44 Posted: 23:27:02 05/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Amiti stayed silent, letting his words sink in for a minute. Then he crept down the tree and asked. "Are you scared?"
---
#45 Posted: 00:45:56 06/01/2013
Soul scoffed and shook his head harshly, growling quietly.
"No, I fear nothing. I can perfectly capable of taking care of myself. They haven't succeeded in catching me, and they never will." He said.
---
#46 Posted: 01:24:49 06/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"I am. Anything can happen in a fight." Amiti closed his eyes. "And I've seen enough of it during the war." He opened them. "Where will you go now?"
---
#47 Posted: 02:29:39 06/01/2013
Soul sighed and closed his eyes.
"I don't know, wherever I want, I guess..... I tend to travel around a lot. I don't like staying in one place for very long. Too many Pokemon I can't trust." He said. Then he opened his eyes and looked out over the horizon.
---
#48 Posted: 03:06:24 06/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Why don't you stay around? Areas are getting more and more dangerous and most things a lone pokemon can't handle." Amiti said, tentatively padding a little closer.
---
#49 Posted: 03:28:41 06/01/2013
"Well, I'm not exactly well liked among other Pokemon. Pretty much all the ones I come across either attack me for one reason or another, or they're afraid of me. Being alone is probably for the best." He muttered, crossing his arms.
---
#50 Posted: 05:35:29 06/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"That's probably because you're invading their territory. Their home. But there's safety in numbers if you have friends." Amiti sat down and licked his paw.
---
Page 1 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me