Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Possible Spyro/Darkfang Cross Over
Page 1 of 1
Possible Spyro/Darkfang Cross Over [CLOSED]
dragonsoul13 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1047
#1 Posted: 00:03:17 30/12/2012 | Topic Creator
I've thought about doing a cross over for Spyro and a dragon series I've been writting for a long time now The Legend of Darkfang. I figured it would be like Spyro 2, both Darkfang and Spyro being sucked into another world via portal or warpgate. Though there are vary few portals in The Legend of Darkfang mainly because I prefer to have my characters exploreing more of the world around them and often running into other characters doing the same. I also figured it would kind of be like a Mortal Kombat Vs. DC Universe sort of thing too. Having characters from Spyro face off against characters from The Legend of Darkfang. However I'm sure 90% of all Spyro fans would be angry to know that in my opinon my major female dragon Ranth would destroy Cynder with ease. How so? Well easy, Ranth would simply use Cynder's own powers against her plus her own magic. Cynder would be turned into a ice block. However in defence of Cynder she could vary well just shadow charge and all of Ranth's attacks would go right threw her without harming her.

But why would I not think my own characters would be the victors? I mean I'm the one who made them who they are. A fight I'd rather thing would be close would be Viparion the God of Death in my stories vs Malefor! That would be a never ending fight, Viparion would be sending armys and armys of lost souls at Malefor who would likewise just wipe them out with all the elements. Viparion is a bipidal (two-Legged) black dragon with purple stripes going down his neck, he has two arms and holds a short-sythe in each hand. His most powerful ability is that he can turn into a black hole and suck people's souls into the Underworld. smilie

But I'd like to hear people's thoughts on a Spyro/Darkfang cross over, say what you like I'm alright with nagitive and positive comments smilie
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#2 Posted: 05:35:05 07/01/2013
It sounds pretteh kul!!!!
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me