Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
In the developers minds [CLOSED]
Killgore Red Sparx Gems: 87
#1 Posted: 23:07:34 28/12/2012 | Topic Creator
do you think they are taking the skylanders fans opinoins in account more?
Or do they recognize that there is an army of those who would like to bring things closer to it's roots?
I don't know, (obviously) id like your opinions.
---
(._.) (.-.) (._.) (.-.)
they see me rolling
they hatin
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:08:03 28/12/2012 by Killgore
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10259
#2 Posted: 23:24:24 28/12/2012
They're definetely listening to some stuff. They definately referenced some fads from DS,and had the reference to the haters on SSA. Not that surprising when you notice they have accounts in here,or at least the people working at support have.

But they can't listen to everything, considering it's a children's game and not everyone was a Spyro fan before this. This is mostly the reason why it took them until Giants to add difficulty,and why the plot of the game is average,but simple.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#3 Posted: 23:29:05 28/12/2012
I doubt if they would ever want to listen too deeply to other fans of the Spyro franchise.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#4 Posted: 02:39:54 29/12/2012
I'm sure there's some listening going on, in some way. Although Activision isn't exactly known for listening to its fans that much... <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Archae Emerald Sparx Gems: 4192
#5 Posted: 19:06:07 29/12/2012
The developers do listen, they would go out of business if they didn't.

In "Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure," we saw "Auric," a bear that looks much like the old "Moneybags."
But he gave away money.

In "Giants," he's much more like the Moneybags we all know and love, (?) charging high prices for stuff that might be needed.
---
Gunter glieben glauten globen...
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#6 Posted: 20:33:39 29/12/2012
Quote: HIR
I'm sure there's some listening going on, in some way. Although Activision isn't exactly known for listening to its fans that much... <.<

^I'm Agree
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
Archae Emerald Sparx Gems: 4192
#7 Posted: 06:32:20 30/12/2012
Not quite.

Moneybags gives you new abilities (for absurd amounts of gems, or course,) the fairies in AHT do like the previous ones did in the second and third Spyro games.

They'd zap Spyro, saving the game.

"...and you lose a million brain cells." -Zoe, A Hero's Tail smilie
---
Gunter glieben glauten globen...
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#8 Posted: 08:46:33 30/12/2012
Quote: Spyrobaro
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
I doubt if they would ever want to listen too deeply to other fans of the Spyro franchise.

Yes, because they rage far too much. I think that if someone sent me death threats, I wouldn't want to listen to them.

But considering that they've referenced the other games in the Skylanders games, they are doing something right. They're giving a shout out. They're saying "Hey. Some of you think that we're ruining Spyro. But he's still here".

And there's a minority of us that do not rage, I find it quite annoying that most people seem to just refer the other fans as a bunch of ragers over Spyro. And then it's seems like the ones who have kept mature about it, don't get any credit at all, and just get ignored, but I reckon that's the way it must go as far as ignorance must go.

Of course, Activison are doing something right, it's just not something right for me, lol. I think Activison are doing something right for themselves, that's what you really mean. And besides, they'd be out of business too, or losing too much profit.

Well, obviously Spyro is still here, but not the Spyro I'm looking for. smilie They don't need to remind us that Spyro "is still here".
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 08:56:44 30/12/2012 by SuperSpyroFan
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5448
#9 Posted: 07:14:08 02/01/2013
Quote: Archae
Not quite.

Moneybags gives you new abilities (for absurd amounts of gems, or course,) the fairies in AHT do like the previous ones did in the second and third Spyro games.

They'd zap Spyro, saving the game.

"...and you lose a million brain cells." -Zoe, A Hero's Tail smilie

Actually, after every boss untill mecha-red you save a fairy and they give you a new breath ability.
Kurui Ripto Gems: 191
#10 Posted: 07:21:04 02/01/2013
They made Glumshanks-san....strapped to a chair.....where he can never escape.......so I can pounce him. They listen.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#11 Posted: 07:22:09 02/01/2013
^Um.... okay?
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Kurui Ripto Gems: 191
#12 Posted: 07:24:44 02/01/2013
Well it was a wish of mine that I mentioned somewhere and it appeared. >:

Now if certain something appears in next Skylanders game, I'll know it's not coincidence!
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5448
#13 Posted: 07:36:15 02/01/2013
Quote: Bifrost
They're definetely listening to some stuff. They definately referenced some fads from DS,and had the reference to the haters on SSA. Not that surprising when you notice they have accounts in here,or at least the people working at support have.

But they can't listen to everything, considering it's a children's game and not everyone was a Spyro fan before this. This is mostly the reason why it took them until Giants to add difficulty,and why the plot of the game is average,but simple.

they have? Can someone explain some?
I remember someone joking about one of the new skylanders nicknaming it 'Hot Dog' before his real name was revealed, everyone loved it and thought it was cute, is that what you mean?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me