1 2 3
Wahh [CLOSED]
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#101 Posted: 21:35:11 30/07/2008
Quote: Tango
Quote: Cynder_Rox
Quote: Chris Wilson
Hi Everyone,

This is Chris from Sierra and I just wanted to clear this up. We never stated that a trailer was going to be released today. Unfortunately, this was a rumor that somehow spread, but have no fear, there is one in the works. I can't give you an exact date, but it will be coming out soon. Until then, hopefully you've enjoyed some of the footage that was released with the Elijah Wood interview.

See you soon!
Chris

Hello Chris!smilie Thank you for straghtining things out about the trailer. I know we are all eager to see more gameplay footage of Dawn of the Dragon! Also from what I have heard and seen about it it looks like it is on the verge of a terrific game! We all know that you are busy so thanks for taking the time to tell us the trailer is on it's way!smilie

-Cynder_Rox

how do you know thats not just a member, being a fodder to stop people argueing? sorry if it is him but i don't really trust that person(as a fodder)

There probably not aloud to become memebers of forums or talk to people in Chat rooms ECT
Coocie2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4249
#102 Posted: 01:33:37 31/07/2008
Quote: bionicle2809
Quote: Tango
Quote: Cynder_Rox
Quote: Chris Wilson
Hi Everyone,

This is Chris from Sierra and I just wanted to clear this up. We never stated that a trailer was going to be released today. Unfortunately, this was a rumor that somehow spread, but have no fear, there is one in the works. I can't give you an exact date, but it will be coming out soon. Until then, hopefully you've enjoyed some of the footage that was released with the Elijah Wood interview.

See you soon!
Chris

Hello Chris!smilie Thank you for straghtining things out about the trailer. I know we are all eager to see more gameplay footage of Dawn of the Dragon! Also from what I have heard and seen about it it looks like it is on the verge of a terrific game! We all know that you are busy so thanks for taking the time to tell us the trailer is on it's way!smilie

-Cynder_Rox

how do you know thats not just a member, being a fodder to stop people argueing? sorry if it is him but i don't really trust that person(as a fodder)

There probably not aloud to become memebers of forums or talk to people in Chat rooms ECT

yea
---
tumblr
not yr babe
Cuzzberry Gold Sparx Gems: 2081
#103 Posted: 02:41:38 31/07/2008
Was that the comic-con one?
---
Wow... It's been awhile!smilie
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#104 Posted: 16:05:06 01/08/2008
Quote: Cuzzberry
Was that the comic-con one?

Demo
spyrorockforeva Green Sparx Gems: 391
#105 Posted: 22:56:43 01/08/2008
ok then chris i will just wait for the trailer
er emmmm ............................... huh

waiting is hard
lol smilie i am trying to think positive lol smilie it will stop the dissapointment
---
spyro rocks foreva
spread the word to the world
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#106 Posted: 16:32:10 03/08/2008 | Topic Creator
I hate waiting yet I love it..... I confuse myself!
---
Back from hibernation.
dragonlover11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1679
#107 Posted: 18:05:55 03/08/2008
i cant wait! its going to be awesome! someone said they already had the game but it was either a prank or he/she had the demo
---
"What is a man but the sum of his memories? We are the stories we live! The tales we tell ourselves!"
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me