---
You kicked who in the what now?
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#52 Posted: 01:30:07 27/07/2008
Quote: Aang
It was wasn't it? It's PG for me.

You mean Jak and daxter?
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#53 Posted: 01:30:55 27/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: AntauriWolf
Quote: Cynder_Rox
Oh I thought that was a rock.smilie

For some reason, I found what you said really funny. xD

smilie Well I like making people laugh.

Quote: Forgotten World
Yeah sure jak gets beatten up and his enviroments are dark. But spyro's enviroments are as dark, not to mention the violence in this game. Also, I think that there is blood in the game as well as the other pieces of dark elements. This preatty much sums it up too a teen rated game here. Also if ESRB had the chance, I bet they would have made Jak and daxter rated E10+

Violence? Looks like the same level of violence of the last two games. As for blood could you post a link to it? But I do agree with you on it being darker now...

And now the more I think of Jak and Dexter more I reameber that one floating dudes voice was scary.smilie
Last edited at 01:35:34 27/07/2008 by Cynder_Rox
Aang Green Sparx Gems: 370
#54 Posted: 01:35:47 27/07/2008

You mean Jak and daxter?

Yeah.
---
#55 Posted: 01:36:46 27/07/2008 | Topic Creator

You mean Jak and daxter?

Yeah.

It was E in the US and I think in the UK E10+.
#56 Posted: 01:50:44 27/07/2008
And in Australia it was PG.
---
#57 Posted: 01:53:04 27/07/2008 | Topic Creator
And wasn't the second "T" and the Third too?
#58 Posted: 02:03:33 27/07/2008
Here's another good example, ecco the dolphin, it had blood, and some dark moments. it was rated E back then, now it might as well be E10+. Guess what though, there was no noticeable violence in ecco. But this comming spyro game has a ton of violence as well as the other content. Then the last spyro game that is dark and violent, but this game has war and possible blood. You know what happens with war and blood. Unless you don't understand what ESRB does with games with those kinds of content.
---
#59 Posted: 02:10:27 27/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Here's another good example, ecco the dolphin, it had blood, and some dark moments. it was rated E back then, now it might as well be E10+. Guess what though, there was no noticeable violence in ecco. But this comming spyro game has a ton of violence as well as the other content. Then the last spyro game that is dark and violent, but this game has war and possible blood. You know what happens with war and blood. Unless you don't understand what ESRB does with games with those kinds of content.

I have played Ecco (Never got very far because I suck at all video games besides Spyro) I haven't really seen any anitmated blood from it but it must be true because the label said it did. As far as I could see Ecco didn't have much Violence but I would think it would be pretty dark since it has Aliens in it...
#60 Posted: 02:12:53 27/07/2008

I have played Ecco (Never got very far because I suck at all video games besides Spyro) I haven't really seen any anitmated blood from it but it must be true because the label said it did. As far as I could see Ecco didn't have much Violence but I would think it would be pretty dark since it has Aliens in it...

Ohh it gets as dark as this game, possibly even more dark than this spyro game.
---
#61 Posted: 02:14:15 27/07/2008 | Topic Creator

How so? In the begginning it looks almost like a Flipper movie then some Alien Sci-Fi video game.
#62 Posted: 02:21:19 27/07/2008
And wasn't the second "T" and the Third too?

Nope. They were all PG where I live...maybe in the UK or somethin'...
---
#63 Posted: 02:24:21 27/07/2008

How so? In the begginning it looks almost like a Flipper movie then some Alien Sci-Fi video game.

http://guides.ign.com/guides/477628/page_13.html

this is a good example of how dark Ecco can get.
---
#64 Posted: 03:11:51 27/07/2008 | Topic Creator

And not to mention a bit gross too...
Axel Yellow Sparx Gems: 1975
#65 Posted: 04:41:31 27/07/2008
i actually like bloody and gory games, thank you
---
Wanna go for a ride?
Eternal Night Green Sparx Gems: 447
#66 Posted: 10:44:34 28/07/2008
This game ratings ''T''.
US - ''T''
UKandEUROPE - ''11+ or 12+''

Yeah.. I'm only 11 years old, sad to me! smilie
---
The Darkest Hour is Right Before the Dawn..
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me