Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Extra Sheep Idol's [CLOSED]
Victormaru Green Sparx Gems: 251
#1 Posted: 05:34:32 20/12/2012 | Topic Creator
So I've just purchased a larger Skyland Expansion and unlocked a new upgradable spot. Now, I've got a few questions before making my decision on the next upgrade:

I already have a Large Sheep Idol. Will buying another Sheep Idol and upgrading it give me even bigger bonuses in Sheep Shot and Roundup? Basically, would the bonuses stack if I had multiple Sheep Idol objects?

I just don't want to spend the coins on another Sheep Idol if it's not going to do anything. If Sheep Idol's do stack then I'm thinking either the clouds in Sheep Shot would be worth more points or the clouds would just have more valuable gems (same thing). Which would be awesome, 'cause you can never have enough coins in Universe.

[User Posted Image]
---
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#2 Posted: 13:29:27 20/12/2012
I've been wondering this too.
#3 Posted: 05:51:57 21/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Well I took the chance, bought a Small Sheep Idol, played Sheep Shot and I wasn't getting any extra points so I'm guessing the bonuses don't stack up. So that would mean that if I bought another Second Sun, my plants probably won't grow insanely faster, lol.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:52:13 21/12/2012 by Victormaru
centaurion Yellow Sparx Gems: 1128
#4 Posted: 10:47:14 29/12/2012
There is no extra benefit in having more than one of each totem smilie
---
smilie Procrastination is the thief of time smilie
Teratron Yellow Sparx Gems: 1796
#5 Posted: 19:43:08 01/01/2013
I was wondering about the totems. I currently have one totem location available and was assuming that would be all there is. Do you eventually get enough locations to have one of each type of totem once your Skyland is fully expanded?
#6 Posted: 03:41:26 07/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Teratron
I was wondering about the totems. I currently have one totem location available and was assuming that would be all there is. Do you eventually get enough locations to have one of each type of totem once your Skyland is fully expanded?

I was wondering the same thing at first. And the answer is yes, because I've just fully expanded my Skyland and there is exactly enough space to fit one of every totem. smilie
---
Teratron Yellow Sparx Gems: 1796
#7 Posted: 04:40:15 07/01/2013
That's great to know. Thanks!
levenheaven Red Sparx Gems: 26
#8 Posted: 12:17:50 10/01/2013
i did have a max skyland and every upgradeble spot had a giant sheep totem, didnt do much, just gave you a gold sheep and bonuses every cloud, but im guessing its the same if you only had 1 sheep idol
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me