Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Art > SpyroCrash's Art Thread II
Page 1 of 1
SpyroCrash's Art Thread II [CLOSED]
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#1 Posted: 04:15:50 17/12/2012 | Topic Creator
I decided to reopen my fan art thread again. smilie Here's my Deviantart account:
The program I use is mostly Microsoft paint to color my scanned line arts or sketches. Sometimes I use Gimp if I feel like waiting for it to load up. Sometimes I color traditionally.

Spyro and my Portal Master Fan Character Cosmo( he's based on me. smilie)
[User Posted Image]

A sketch of Kaos' head from the Machine of Doom novel
[User Posted Image]

How I think Malefor would look in the Skylanders series as an Undead dragon( I got this idea after looking at Aura24's artwork of Cynder as an Undead dragon like Vathek).
[User Posted Image]
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#2 Posted: 20:48:36 19/12/2012
cool spyro right there!
Kurui Ripto Gems: 191
#3 Posted: 04:11:11 20/12/2012
OMGOODNESS <3____<3 My Masutaaaa. You draw Masuta Soak so godly like. He's so handsome. *died* I love Machine of Doom. So much I bought the digital Kindle download and the softcover version heh.

I can't get to deviantart site from over here on this slow bogus internet, but do you take commissions or requesties? :3
Thumpterra12 Ripto Gems: 120
#4 Posted: 04:16:27 20/12/2012
Do all deviantart stuff have that watermark? Kinda disrupts kaos's head. Great art, though!
#5 Posted: 05:29:51 20/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Thumpterra12
Do all deviantart stuff have that watermark? Kinda disrupts kaos's head. Great art, though!

Thanks. smilie. And not all deviantart stuff have the watermark on it but, I use so people who find art on google and then save it to there computer can't steal the artwork.

And here's more art

The Hybrid and the Dragonfly!
[User Posted Image]

Another Drawing of Kaos( I based this off a skectch of Kaos on I-wei's(concept artist of skylanders) Banner.

[User Posted Image]

And here's Fire Dragon A.k.A Spyro in Spyro's Kingdom

[User Posted Image]
Kurui Ripto Gems: 191
#6 Posted: 06:00:43 20/12/2012
[User Posted Image]

Thisthisthisthisthis *__* Soooo lovely. <333
#7 Posted: 02:14:03 04/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Stone Claw
[User Posted Image]

My Earth Fan skylander. I wonder why their haven't been any Mabu( or atleast Flynn, Cali, and Jess Le Grand's species) as skylanders. That would be a unique twist.

Bio
Stone Claw was never always Stone Claw. At the age of fourteen, a young Stone Claw( known then as Afia) was the daughter of a mabu miner. One day her father came home with a strange gem that a fellow miner claimed came from "a rock that came to life". Since Afia liked collecting rare stones and minerals, she wanted to add it to her collection. However, upon contact with the rock turned her left arm and tail into stone. Despite her father panicking, Afia thought it was a cool gift and she told her father that she wanted to join the skylanders. Now Afia was hugging her father and she took the gasp for air as a yes and then packed her bags and headed off for Eon's Island, to be the first Mabu Skylander!

Battle Cries
"Mabu Mineral!"
"Stone Tail!"
"Stone Claw!"
"Stone Fist!"
"Slashin' through!"
"Nice Minerals!"-Treasure
"Rock Slide!"
"Boulder Dash!"
"Following in my dad's foot steps."-Elemental Gate
"Bashin' by!"
"Just call me Rockgirl Trigger...err, digger I mean."

Friends
Bash - He's the one who taught Stone Claw how to use her earth elemental powers. Even teaching her how to raise a fist from the ground.

Boomer - Stone Claw likes it when Boomer goes on missions with her. The tech troll makes her laugh and she also likes to blow stuff up as well.
#8 Posted: 21:47:04 07/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Jade Flashwing smilie

[User Posted Image]
#9 Posted: 20:33:02 13/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Spyro as he is drawn in Spyro Versus the Mega Monsters.

[User Posted Image]
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me