Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Experiments [CLOSED]
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#1 Posted: 07:07:08 11/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Pictures of the characters will be added throughout the story so you can see what they look like.

Prologue:
April 25, 2000
I, Doctor May Dreamon, have Discovered this mansion and I have been exploring for a while. I have found a lab in which experiments are taken on creatures of all sorts. I feel like I have made a great discovery. Wait what was that. Who- What are you. Oh Please no. No. Nooooooooo!

The mansion that Dr. May Dreamon died in is now off limits to anyone and everyone. But Spyro, Cynder, Flame, and Emerald have sneaked to the mansion to investigate the unexplained murder of May Dreamon. What they don't know is that they are the new experiments for the undead Doctor May Dreamon.

Chapter one: The Plan

"Where are they?" Spyro thought as he walked around in his room.
"Son, Cynder and Emerald are here!" His mom yelled.
"Send them up" He yelled back.
Footsteps were heard as Cynder and Emerald came up the stairs. There was a knock on his door as they came in. Cynder shut the door and walked over to a beanbag chair and sat down. Emerald sat in Spyro's computer chair while he sat on his bed.
"What are we going to do? We might get caught" Emerald said.
"We are not going to get caught Emerald. Quit worrying for once" Cynder said.
"Cynder is right. I have a plan on my phone that has a map of the house and everything" Spyro said
"Well that's a relief" Emerald said.
"When are we leaving?" Cynder asked.
"Tomorrow night" Spyro replied.
"Do we need to bring anything?" Cynder asked.
"I'll E-mail you both a list" He said.
Suddenly Spyro's phone rang. He picked it up and went out of the room for a minute. He came back in and closed the door.
"Who was that?" Cynder asked.
"It was Flame. He wants to join in" Spyro said.
Emerald and Cynder groaned.
"Can't he just keep out of our business?" Cynder asked.
"He has to go or else he will tell the police" Spyro said.
"Fine" They both said.
"We will meet at the church on Saturday night at midnight" Spyro said.
Everyone nodded and got up. Cynder left first.
"I hope you know what you're doing" Emerald said as she walked out after Cynder.
"I am" Spyro said as he ran to his computer and typed in the three's E-mail addresses and typed the list of things that they needed for tomorrow night.
He sent the E-mails and turned off his computer. He changed out of his jeans and T-Shirt and put on a pair of pajama pants and climbed into bed. He fell asleep and dreamed of them exploring the mansion.

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Chapter two coming soon
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:08:40 11/12/2012 by Vikky J
#2 Posted: 22:02:21 11/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter two: Another wait

Spyro had woken up after a good eight hours of sleep. "School" He thought as he looked at his alarm clock. It was 7:25, no biggie for him. He got up and went to the bathroom to get a quick shower. He got out and dressed in a blue t-shirt and some green shorts.
He walked over to his computer to check his E-mails for the morning. He opened up his E-mail inbox and saw three new messages. He opened the first E-mail that was listed. It was from Cynder.
"Hey, i got your list and I will be sure to meet you at the right time" The E-mail read.
"Ok we will meet at the church" Spyro typed. He sent the message and looked at the other two. he sent those the same reply as well.
Spyro laced up his black sneakers and headed out the door with a pancake in his mouth. It was only a five minute walk to school from his house. His friends were waiting for him on the curb.
"So we will meet at the church tomorrow night then?" Flame said. He was a skinny one but he was tough and loyal to his friends.
"I guess so. What If we get caught?" Emerald asked. She was the shy and worried one.
"I think we can do that tomorrow night" Cynder said. She had confidence and courage.
"So we meet here tomorrow night. If you are late we may have already left" Spyro said. He was the smart and daring one.
"Right" the three said.
They walked to Dragon High, their school, and waited eight long hours before they would get out of school and be home again to sleep for tomorrow night.

Chapter three coming soon
---
Youla Yellow Sparx Gems: 1982
#3 Posted: 13:46:36 12/12/2012
Hey...I love this...
When I read this, it reminds me to my life...same, friend waiting at the school gate...
smilie smilie smilie smilie
dark spyro1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1778
#4 Posted: 17:53:33 12/12/2012
This is really cool keep it up
#5 Posted: 21:57:40 12/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks guys here is Chapter three

Chapter three: News

Spyro went to sleep after he got home from school and doing algebra homework again. He woke up at 7:00. "My parents should be eating dinner by now" He thought. He got up and went downstairs to see his parents at the dinner table.
"Hey son did you have a nice sleep?" His mother asked.
"With all that school work he has I think he would be tired Tammy" His father said.
"What's for dinner" Spyro asked to avoid being pulled into a school argument again.
"Steak, mashed potatoes, green beans, and rice" His mother said.
"I'm Starving" Spyro said as he went to the kitchen, got his food, and came back to sit down at the dinner table.
"Son since we know it is a special day, you dad's birthday, we are going to let you stay up until 10:00 tonight" His mother said.
"Oh boy thanks mom" Spyro said.
"Good news, Your sister is back in town and she wants to spend time with you for the night" His dad said.
"Glace is back from New York already?" Spyro asked.
"Yes now go upstairs and freshen up for your sister's arrival. She will be here in ten minutes" His mother said.
"Yes ma'am" Spyro said as he ran up the stairs to his room to get ready for his older sister's arrival.

Chapter four coming soon
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:57:59 12/12/2012 by Vikky J
#6 Posted: 04:34:09 13/12/2012
Nice one...
Maybe you could post Glace picture on the next post...
#7 Posted: 00:18:12 14/12/2012
That was a good chapter.
Your a good author.
#8 Posted: 01:35:19 14/12/2012 | Topic Creator
thanks dark spyro1 I have been writing a manuscript for a book that I am thinking of publishing when I get a little older.

here is Glace [User Posted Image]

Chapter four: Glace's secret
"I'm home at last from New york!" Glace said as she ran inside to greet her family.
"Spyro is upstairs tidying up your room for you dear" Her mom said.
"Ok" Glace said as she sat down at the table to eat her dinner.
Spyro was up in Glace's room cleaning when he found a note. It said. "Meet me at the haunted mansion on Saturday night Love, Brad".
"I knew Brad was trouble" Spyro said to himself as he put the note in his pocket.
He went downstairs to greet his sister. They greeted for a while until Spyro's friends showed up. They went to Spyro's room to talk.
"Hey is everyone here?" Spyro said as the last of his three friends came into the room.
"Yeah we are here" Emerald said.
"Guys I have good news and I have bad news. What one do you want to hear first?" Spyro asked.
"Good" Cynder said.
"Ok, Good news is that Glace is back from New York" Spyro said.
"And the bad news?" Flame asked.
"Bad news is that I found this note" Spyro said as he got out the note and showed them.
"I always never liked Brad, He flirted with me" Cynder said.
"Me too" Emerald said.
"I have a plan but you may think it is stupid" Flame said.
"What is it?" Spyro asked.
"We go and bust them then go back to the mansion on sunday night" Flame said.
"Good idea" Spyro said.
"So it's settled. We bust them then wait another night?" Flames asked.
"Yep" They all said.

Chapter five: Busted coming soon
---
#9 Posted: 18:08:43 14/12/2012
smilie
Cool man...
what dark spyro1 said is true...
You're indeed a good author...
#10 Posted: 21:20:04 16/12/2012
Brad looks like a bi^ch
#11 Posted: 01:41:30 20/12/2012 | Topic Creator
I know right

Chapter five: Busted
"I'll be back soon mom" Glace said as she walked outside and shut the front door behind her.
"Alright Glace" Her mom said.
"I'm heading out to meet my friends" Spyro said as he walked out.
"Harold I'm nervous about those two" his mom said.
"Its ok Tammy they are just growing up" his dad said.
Spyro ran out to the church of where him and his friends were supposed to meet and waited. Soon his friends came with Flame arriving last.
"Hurry" Spyro said as they silently took off to the haunted mansion.
Sure enough Brad and Glace were standing at the gate.
"Should we bust them now?" Emerald asked.
"Not yet we will wait for the right moment" Spyro said.
"Are you ready?" Brad asked to Glace.
"Yeah I guess" Glace said.
"Before we go in I have some questions to ask" He said
"Ok" She said
"First question, Do you like your brother?" He asked
"No, I hate him and his friends" Glace answered.
"Good question two, Do you like your parents?" Brad asked.
"Yes, I love my parents. Now I have a question for you" Glace said.
"What is it?" Brad asked.
"Let me just stop you two right there" Spyro said as he walked out of the shadows.
"You little runt, I'm going to kill you and there are no wittnesses to prove I did it" Brad said.
"I don't think so" Cynder said as she stepped out.
"We already called the cops and your mom" Flame said as he stepped out.
Emerald silently stepped out behind Brad and Glace and pushed them on to the ground as the cops came.
"That's them officer" Spyro said as he pointed to them.
The cops grabbed Brad and Glace and shoved them in the car. An officer shut the door and walked over to Spyro.
"You wanted to ask me something earlier?" The cop said.
"Yes, We wanted to ask if you could let us into the mansion tommorow night" Spyro said.
"I'll see what I can do and then I'll E-Mail you" The officer said as Spyro handed him the E-Mail Address.
"Thanks" Spyro said as he ran home with his friends.

Chapter Six: Unpredicted coming soon
---
#12 Posted: 09:02:28 20/12/2012
Great chapter.
Spyro really is a good strategist
#13 Posted: 11:45:50 20/12/2012
So the suspect is Glace and Brad...
Okay...
I get it now...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me