Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Derex and Reginald. (For mature readers.) Co-authored by Observer.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Derex and Reginald. (For mature readers.) Co-authored by Observer. [CLOSED]
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#51 Posted: 05:32:26 24/02/2013
Ah, the plot is thickening I see?
I'm curious to see who this sheep here is.
Very well written, once again, and it is good to see the view of the other campers as well.
I'll be gone for two weeks and I might not be able to read it during that time.
I really want to read it though, so I'll try to read it on my phone.
Damn I love this story!
I want to see what the TV program will be tonight.
And I wonder if the person bringing them food is God himself.
I may be wrong though, I probably am, BUT IT IS JUST A WILD GUESS.

Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#52 Posted: 05:43:03 24/02/2013
smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantimeā˜ 
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#53 Posted: 23:39:53 27/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Ch. 15

Unlike a sheep before his shearers, he is not dumb.

Jose stopped weeping as he heard some talking in the hallway. **He walked up to his door and just listened.
"Who do you think this sheep among wolves is?" He heard Reginald say.
"I don't know, but he is a blessing! He gave us food!" He heard Cyrus say.
"And he gave me my picture back." He heard Hunter say.
"And I got my locket back." He heard Felix say.
"Has he asked all of you to pay attention to your TVs tonight?" He heard Reginald say.
"Yes." The rest replied.
"Then, I say we should listen, he seems to be on our side." He heard Reginald reply back.
Jose had enough of this and flung the door open. "No!" He yelled.
Everyone turned to him looking confused.
"You can't trust him! He's there to hinder your cleansing... He wants you to be homosexual and not get cleansed! The guy is a traitor to God..." Jose said.
"Why don't you just leave us alone? We don't want to become straight. What don't you understand?" Hunter asked.
"If becoming straight is even possible, that is." Felix asked.
"Many of the priests here were homos, but God changed them." Jose said.
"They are just in denial... They're just not wanting to admit it, they're scared and didn't want to change who they were... Just like you, I can sense hormones flaring up in you whenever you pass one of us, I don't know which one, but still. You are gay, but you're just really scared... I feel so bad for you..." Cyrus said.
"I don't want to be gay! I want to be normal!" Jose said.
"Be yourself, that's normal... You can never change who you are." Cyrus said, looking into Jose's eyes.
Jose shook his head. "No.... No, you're wrong, Cyrus! I will be what God wants... If you all don't want to burn you won't trust this 'sheep among wolves'." Jose started to back up into his room.
Cyrus slowly stepped towards the chihuahua. "Jose, please, he only wants to help... This place is unnatural..."**
"Stay away from me, wolf!" Said Jose as he slammed and locked his door. The wolf couldn't possibly be right, he wasn't attracted to any of them. He might have just been thinking about a pretty girl when he had that apparent 'flare of hormones', yeah, that's right...
But wait, wouldn't that also be sin? Lusting about a man, he meant WOMAN, in his heart? Yes, yes it was still sin, he had to repent for that as well...
Jose went to his bed, he knelt down and began to pray. "God, please... Help get Satan out... I don't want the lust in me anymore... I don't want to be attracted to men! I love women... Please... Help..." Jose said as he began to cry.
"You alright in there, Jose?" Cyrus' voice asked from beyond the door.
"Go away, wolf! You're the last one I want to be around me right now! I'm trying to pray!" Jose yelled out.
He heard Cyrus whimper like a puppy. "Well, alright... You deserve the small amount of privacy you can get in this place... I'm going now." Cyrus said.
#54 Posted: 23:43:59 27/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Jose felt awful for yelling at the poor guy... Maybe he should go apologize? No! He couldn't get close to anyone here, especially the wolf... The wolf must be avoided... Maybe he already has a boyfriend and won't be interested in him... Why was he even caring if he was single or not?! The wolf must be avoided... At all costs...

A few hours later it was night, most of the campers were awaiting the message from their ally. As for Jose, he was wanting to get to sleep, he didn't want to hear anything from this 'sheep among wolves.'
Suddenly the TV turned on, to most of the campers horror it was the same accursed message that played on the screen... Most of them got very angry after about an hour of it playing that message and literally screaming it at them.**
Suddenly, the TV screen in each of their rooms went to static.
Jose sat up in his bed, looking at the TV with worry. "Oh no, he's done it..." He told himself.
Suddenly, a different voice started playing on the TV. It was a male's voice. "Forgive me, my friends. It took me a while to hack the system. Now, on to business. You all have received my gift of well deserved food. Some of you have received much more from me, I bet you're all grateful for that. While I am sorry I couldn't retrieve your cell phones, it would be useless to do so, for after they take them they block all cell service within the building, there's nothing I can do about that... You're all probably wondering why I assisted you this morning, well I too was a victim of this place, but I never gave in... They thought I was changed though, I managed to get a job here. I worked here for over 15 years, I didn't show others the path to becoming straight however, I showed them a means of escape... It used to be easy before there were all these security guards everywhere. It may take some time before I can put a plan of escape in motion, but it's possible... Bear with me my friends, this is indeed rocket science. Don't let them win, be strong, stay on your guard. I will bring you food when I can, as well as turn off the TV that I'm sure is keeping you awake. I might only be able to assist sparingly, save most of the food I give you, get every bit of sleep you can, you'll need the energy when we make our escape. Also, I hope that one of you is joining us this time... That is all I have for you tonight, friends. We will meet soon enough... Have a good night and never let anyone tell you who you should love..." The TV completely shut itself off.
Jose sat there on his bed for a while. There was no way he was joining in that nonsense. He wanted to be cleaned of this sin. But, will the others join in? They always do, every year it's the same thing... That 'sheep among wolves' keeps bringing them out of the straight and narrow, every year he foils the good priests' plans of saving souls... Well, he wasn't getting mixed up in all that.
The rest of the campers were praising God as they got a good night's sleep that night... Most of them were hoping for a way out of this Hell. Jose, however, was hoping for a way out of his own Hell... Will nothing change the little dog's mind about this camp? And possibly, about his own sexuality that he feared so much?
#55 Posted: 09:18:30 02/03/2013
Ah, getting very interesting.
I was not expecting this at all.
I liked seeing this in Jose's point of view too. ^^
---
I draw stuff.
papa123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1372
#56 Posted: 10:50:31 02/03/2013
Love this fan- fic!
---
"And now this world shall now Pain!"
#57 Posted: 15:55:53 03/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 16,

I needed a hero, why did it have to be you?

It was past midnight, every camper was sound asleep now that the TVs were off. But there was someone not asleep, it wasn't a camper, but a priest, the goat priest. He walked silently down the hallway and stopped by Jose' room. He got a key from his pocket and all but silently unlocked the door. He crept into the room and closed the door. He saw the dog sleeping in his bed, all nice and cozy and unaware of what's going to happen next...
Cyrus awoke from his slumber immediately after his keen wolf ears picked up something, sounds of muffled screams, it sounded like Jose... The wolf rushed towards the door and slammed himself into it, almost breaking it down in the process. He snarled loudly as he ran through the hall and into Jose' room. The door was slightly open for it had not been closed properly.**
Cyrus' jaw dropped as he saw what was happening... The goat priest was holding the chihuahua down, covering his mouth to prevent any screams and trying to force himself onto the struggling chihuahua.
Cyrus' ears went flat, he curled his lips in pure rage and let our a menacing snarl.
The priest looked at the wolf, he tried to make a break for it only to be knocked down by the powerful animal. Cyrus pinned him down, looking into his face with canines fully bared.
"Please... Have merc- AHHHHHH!!!!" Yelled the priest as Cyrus sank his teeth into the priest's shoulder and began shaking him violently.
Hunter, Felix and Reginald burst into the room and saw what was happening.
"Do something! He's gonna kill him!" Reginald said.
Hunter ran over and grabbed the wolf, pulling him off the priest.**
Cyrus had a bit of the priest's robe and a lot of blood in his mouth. He dropped the fabric that was hanging from his jaws and snapped wildly at the injured goat.
The goat got up and ran out of the room, clutching his injured shoulder.
Cyrus fought his way out of the panther's grasp and went towards the door, he stopped at the doorway and snarled one last time as a warning.
"Cyrus, what happen?" Asked Felix.
"That monster tried to rape Jose! That's what happen..." Cyrus said, not turning his gaze away from the hallway. He suddenly turned his head towards them. "Get out of here! You guys have helped enough!"**
One by one the three left.
Cyrus looked around, not seeing Jose, he tried to pick up a scent, which was hard to do with his nose covered in blood.
He heard crying coming from the closed bathroom door. The wolf went to the door silently. "Jose...? Are you alright?" Cyrus asked.
"No..." Jose choked out through his tears.
"Did he hurt you?" Asked Cyrus.
"No... He-... He tried to-... To-..." Jose began to say through his cries.
"Shhh... He's gone now... If he comes back I won't hesitate to go for his throat." Cyrus said.
"Th-... Than-..." Jose started to say.
"You're welcome." Cyrus said, understanding what he was trying to say.
The door slowly opened and Jose peered out the door and looked at Cyrus. "You-... You got blood all over your muzzle..." Jose said.
"Yes, I tore into the priest's shoulder... I think I broke something too." Cyrus said.
Jose opened the door fully now, he gestured for the wolf to come in. "Let's get you cleaned up." He stepped back and let Cyrus walk into the bathroom. Jose grabbed a towel and put it in the sink, letting water soak it. He got the towel out of the sink and began to carefully wash the wolf's face with the towel. Jose was still keeping his distance a bit.
"Thank you, you didn't have to do this." Cyrus said.
"It's the least I can do for you after you saved my purity." Jose said, looking at Cyrus and smiling a bit.
Cyrus saw the smile, he thought it was the first time he ever saw Jose smile.
Jose put the towel back in the sink and started to clean the blood off it.
"Thanks, I got tired of having blood on me, the stuff smells awful and it's all you can smell too..." Said Cyrus.
Jose finished cleaning the towel and turned to Cyrus. "You're not going to leave me, are you...?" He asked fearfully.
"No, of course not... I'll stay by your side for as long as it is possible. I'm not going to leave you alone for one second with any of 'em..." Cyrus said.
"Thank you... And I'm sorry..." Jose said, looking down.
"For what?" Cyrus asked.
"For slapping you and yelling at you... And making you whimper." Jose said.
"Think nothing of it, I forgot all about it." Cyrus said.
Jose walked out of the bathroom.
Cyrus watched him.
Jose closed the door and heard it lock automatically. He went over to his bed and lied down in it. Cyrus walked out of the bathroom, sat down in front of the bed and watched the door like a hawk.
Jose watched him for a moment. He didn't want the wolf to lose sleep over him... "You-... You should get some sleep... You don't need to guard the door."**
Cyrus turned his head to look at him. "Very well, as long as I'm in the room I'll know you're safe." The wolf walked over to the bed.
Jose was silently praying that Cyrus wouldn't get on the bed... He was afraid of any temptation. To Jose's surprise and relief, the wolf laid down on the floor.
Jose watched him, he felt kinda bad that he was letting his new friend and hero sleep on the floor... It just wasn't right... "Cyrus...?" Jose asked, he couldn't believe he was offering this... This might be a huge mistake...
"Hmm?" Cyrus asked.
"I... I can't let you sleep on the floor, it isn't right... I can... M-... Make some room on th-... The bed..." Jose said. He couldn't believe he just said that... Was this the first step to an utter disaster...?
#58 Posted: 15:57:17 03/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"No, it's fine... I can sense your great fear... And I know you're not comfortable with even being around me right now, I can still sense your fear. So, I don't want to make you uncomfortable by sharing a bed with you. But I thank you for offering to share. That took courage... And besides, the floor is a lot more comfortable than these beds." Cyrus said, laughing a bit at the last statement.
"Really?" Jose asked, laughing a bit too.
"Yes, I'm actually doing you an injustice by letting you sleep on that bed while I take the more comfortable spot." Cyrus said.
The two laughed a bit more.

It wasn't long before they both fell asleep, with Jose taking the bed and Cyrus taking the floor by Jose' bedside.
The door suddenly opened.
Jose woke up in fear when he heard the door.
Cyrus picked up his head and growled at the would be intruder.
They both calmed down a bit when they saw it was their fellow campers along with Father Theodore and Felinious.
"What are you two doing in the same room? You know that's against the rules..." Felinious asked the wolf and chihuahua.
"That's the first thing you ask?! One of your priests just tried to rape poor Jose, and that's your first question!?" Felix asked.
"How do we know you're not lying?" Theodore asked.
"Why would we bring you here to Jose' room in the middle of the night if we were lying!? You guys are freaking ridiculous!" Hunter said.
"Rape is a big accusation." Theodore said.
"No **** it is!" Hunter said.
"Wait, look over there." Felinious said as he walked over to a black, bloody cloth that was laying on the floor.
Theodore went after him and looked at it as well. "It's a hunk of cloth from one of the priest robes..."**
"So, one of our priests must have been here." Felinious said.
"It was the goat! He did it. He tried to rape Jose! I saved the little guy from that monster." Cyrus said, sitting up.
"We'll check the cameras and question the priest. Then we will take the right course of action. He will not get away with this disgusting act if he did it." Felinious said.
"Now, all of you go back to your rooms... Especially you, Cyrus." Theodore said.
"No, there's no way I'm leaving Jose! Besides, my door's broken." Cyrus replied.
"How did your door get broken...?" Felinious asked.
"I broke it down while going to rescue Jose from a rapist that you let work here..." Cyrus said.
"You could take room 522 then, until we get the door fixed." Theodore said.
"I'm telling you, I'm NOT leaving Jose!" Cyrus said, growling a bit.
"Well, you can't stay here!" Theodore yelled.
"Fine!" Said Cyrus as he walked out of the room.
"Wait! Don't leave me..." Jose said.
Cyrus stopped in front of the doorway. He turned his head to look at Jose. "It's ok, I'm just going to sit outside, I'll be right in the hallway... I promise I won't be far from you." Said Cyrus as he walked out and sat in the hallway right near the door.
"I suppose that's ok, the door does lock... Alright, that works. You can stay in the hallway, Cyrus. But if we catch you heading into Jose' room we'll give you a room on the other side of the building." Felinious said.
"Understood, there won't be any issues with me." Cyrus said.
The priests walked out of the room along with the three campers.
"So, are you going to have the rapist arrested?" Asked Reginald.
"We have to see if your story checks out, we'll investigate this..." Felinious said as he and Theodore walked away.
"You think they'll actually do anything?" Felix asked.
"Nah, man. See even the Pope covers up rape that happens, so I doubt something'll be done about it." Hunter said.
"If nothing is done about it I'll do something about it if I see that priest again..." Cyrus said.
"Good, Jose is lucky to have someone like you. You remind me a bit about my boyfriend, you know? You're a protector, you'll break someone in half if they hurt the ones you care about... I wonder if Derex even realizes what's happening here... Doubt it, cause he would have tried to rescue me by now..." Reginald said.
"I'm sure he would have, if only he knew..." Cyrus said.
"Well, you keep watching out for Jose. And if you ever need anything, we're here for you. We must stick together..." Felix said.
Cyrus nodded.
Reginald, Felix and Hunter all went into their rooms.
Jose stood in the doorway, he looked at Cyrus. "You'll be here all night?" Jose asked.
"Of course. I will not leave this spot..." Cyrus said, looking at Jose.
Jose slowly walked out of the room, he didn't know what possessed him to do what he did next, he embraced the wolf, wrapping his arms around his neck.
Cyrus was surprised at this, but he too eventually put a paw around Jose, hugging him too. The wolf's tail started to wag in joy.
Jose seemed to enjoy the hug, but he snapped out of it, let go of Cyrus and backed away into his room.**
"I-... Is everything alright?" Cyrus asked.**
"No... I'm just really tired, that's all... Goodnight." Jose said as he closed the door quickly.
Cyrus was worried that he might have done something wrong. Had he made a wrong move by hugging the chihuahua back? He knew that Jose was just breaking out of his shell, he had to give him time to do so.
Jose paced through his room, nervously. What had he done? First he offered to share a bed with Cyrus, then he hugs him! What was wrong with him? Somehow, he felt that nothing was the matter...
#59 Posted: 00:48:32 10/03/2013
Aaawwww, that chapter was sweet, but a bit disturbing with the Goat Priest.
---
I draw stuff.
#60 Posted: 18:52:15 17/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 17,

As we forgive those who trespass against us.

All of the campers were asleep in their rooms, except for Cyrus, who was still guarding Jose's door. He sat there like a statue, not moving except for an occasional twitch or rotation of the ears to pick up any sounds.
Cyrus then picked up a horrible sound, faint begging could be heard, the wolf couldn't tell what was being said, but he knew it sounded desperate. He stood up and looked at Jose's door, he couldn't just leave him alone, could he? He pushed against the door as hard as he could, trying to get it open. He finally managed to open the door.**
Jose woke up a bit startled.
"It's ok, it's only me." Cyrus said.
"What's going on?" Jose asked.
"Trouble... I heard sounds of begging nearby. It wasn't any of our fellow campers... I wanted to go and check it out, but I couldn't leave you... Please, come with me." Cyrus said.
Jose lowered his ears in fear. "Oh, alright, if it's that important..." He got out of bed and walked up to the wolf.
"Stay behind me, I'll keep you safe." Cyrus said as he walked down the hallway.
Jose followed him, but he didn't think this was such a good idea...
The two canines walked through the hallway, Jose started to hear something too.**
They got to the big room with the stage, but they didn't go in, they hid themselves from view as they saw what was going on.
There were a lot of priests there, standing on the stage. Among them was the goat that had attempted to rape Jose earlier. The goat was forced to kneel down, two priests held him by the arms.
"Please... Let me go to the nurse... He can help heal this wound that may get infected... Then after I'm taken care of I'll leave this place and never come back..." Said the goat, he was begging them.
"No! You are a disgrace to us all, as well as a disgrace to the priesthood and Jesus! We must enact justice... We can't let you leave here unpunished for your disgusting crimes!" Felinious said standing in front of the goat.
"Please, I'm sorry... It was the devil that did this! It was his fault, not mine..." Said the goat.
"And in order to prevent him from using you again we must do something that Jesus commands to be done... He said 'If thy right hand offends you cut if off.' And it seems that your left arm and your manhood has caused you to sin... So what should happen to them...?" Felinious asked.
"No... No... NO!.... Please... You can't do this to me! I refuse to let you do this!" Said the goat.
"We would have had our nurse give you something to dull the pain, but unfortunately we can't find him... And what do you mean you refuse? It's what Jesus commands. You dare refuse the command of our Lord...?" Theodore asked.
"I believe it wasn't meant literally!" Said the goat.
"Heretic!!! Beat him into submission! Put the mark of the Lord back onto him! Beat Satan out of this goat! Make him a sheep again!" Felinious commanded.
**The two priests that were holding the goat tossed him onto the floor. He uttered a terrible scream as he held his wounded shoulder that began to bleed. The rest of the priests started to clobber him, except for Felinious and Theodore that just stood back, watching.
A priest left the room through another doorway, he returned shortly after carrying a cross shaped branding iron, it was red hot.
"Stop!" Felinious commanded.
The priests stopped beating the goat. The goat laid there, in a fetal position, he shielded his head with his hands, sobbing slightly.
"Tear the robe off him and put the mark of our Lord on his chest!" Felinious commanded.
Some priests tore the black robe, while others held the goat down.
The goat was struggling, screaming for mercy, trying to get away.
The priests held him down firmly while the priest with the branding iron pressed the iron against his chest.
The goat wailed in pain as his flesh was burned.
The two kids that were watching in horror looked away as most of this was happening. They couldn't believe this was real.**
The branding iron was taken off the goat and he was dropped to the floor. He stayed still for a while, sobbing in pain, he was going in and out of consciousness. He uttered these words before he went into unconsciousness. "Do... What the Lord... Wills...." The goat said before he fell into unconsciousness.
#61 Posted: 18:54:10 17/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"You heard him, he agreed to it... Theodore, get a sharp knife. One of you go and hunt down the nurse, we have to have him here to make sure we don't kill our little heretic..." Felinious commanded.
Before anyone could make a move Cyrus stepped out of his hiding place. "No!!!... He doesn't deserve that! Hasn't he suffered enough!?"**
Everyone looked at the wolf.
"Cyrus!? How long have you been standing there?!" Asked Felinious.
"Long enough to see your barbarism! You're all monsters!" Cyrus said.
Jose was hiding, not wanting to be spotted.
"Out of here, wolf! This is God's will!" Felinious said.
"I thought God's will was for you to love and forgive?!" Cyrus asked.
"It is, but obedience is more important... He told us to cut off all that offend us. We must obey that command, it cannot be ignored... Now away with you!" Felinious commanded.
"We are not leaving! We can't let you do this!" Cyrus said.
"We? Who else is with you, Cyrus?" Asked Felinious.
Jose stepped out of his hiding place.
"Jose? You were with him? You saw everything?" Asked Theodore.
"Y-... Yes... And... There's no reason for you to do this! I forgive his trespass against me!" Jose said.
"I appreciate your forgiving nature, Jose... But the Lord commanded us t-..." Theodore began.
Felinious interrupted. "No... Take him to his room until we figure out what to do with him..." He said to the priests.
Some of the priests grabbed the unconscious goat and carried him away.
"Now, you both go to your rooms... Theodore, make sure Cyrus gets another room, now!" Felinious commanded.
The kids both walked down the hallway with Theodore following them. The two canines were in shock at what happen, especially Jose, who in all his time here hasn't seen anything like this... It shook him to his very core.**
"Cyrus... I'm scared..." Jose whispered to the wolf.
"I know... Me too..." Cyrus said.
When they got to Jose's room, Theodore had him go into his room. The Rottweiler closed the door and made sure it was locked. He then looked at Cyrus, who had taken a seat on the floor near the room. "Come on, let's go find you a room." Said Theodore.
The wolf shook his head. "You think I'll leave after someone almost got raped?"**
"The rapist is being taken care of... Now, please come with me..." Said Theodore.
"No! Back off! I'm staying here!" Cyrus said, curling his lips and showing his teeth.
Theodore backed away a bit. "How about if I send a guard up here to watch over the hallways at night? Will that make you feel better?" Theodore asked.
"No! I only trust myself to guard my friend!" Cyrus said, snarling viciously.
"You'll eventually have to reside to a room. We'll see how long you can keep this up..." Theodore said, he walked away.
Cyrus laid down in front of the doorway, he was still trying to wrap his mind around what happen. It was so awful, it made the need for escape even greater.
"Cyrus...? Are you still there?" Jose's trembling voice asked from behind the door.
"Yes, I'm still here." Cyrus said.
"T-... That was messed up... It was like a horror movie right in front of our eyes..." Jose said, it sounded like he was crying.
"I know. It'll be ok... If any of them ever lay a hand on you I'll snap their hand off, mark my words..." Cyrus said.
"Cyrus?" Reginald asked.
"Cyrus, what happen?" Felix asked.
"We heard yelling and snarling. What went down?" Hunter asked.
"It was awful... The priests... They tortured that rapist... Me and Jose saw it... They were about to cut off his arm and his balls before I intervened." Cyrus said.
There was a moment of silence.
The silence was then broken by Hunter, who uttered a curse word.
"These guys are insane!" Felix said.
"We gotta get out of here!" Reginald said.
"I know, we all do now, but I don't think we can charge out of here. If you remember there are a lot of security guards here, God knows how dangerous they might be..." Cyrus said.
"I'm not sittin' here **waitin' for the insane priests to chop my nuts off!" Hunter said.
"We must wait for our ally to aid us, he's helped many animals escape this place, it might take a while but we must endure." Cyrus said.
"You're right, Cyrus. We must wait for the sheep among wolves to help us, no doubt he'll speed up the escape process after what happen tonight." Reginald said.
"We must stick together and fight this. Whatever the cost we can't let them win..." Felix said.
For the rest of the night, the teens all slept in an uneasy slumber. If the priests were able to do that to their own kind, what could they do to them...?
#62 Posted: 20:11:45 23/03/2013
Oh my... This chapter sent chills down my spine.
This place is starting to really creep me out.

Great writing, as always!
(And sorry I haven't been on to post lately!)
---
I draw stuff.
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#63 Posted: 15:09:35 28/05/2013
I am sincerely sorry for not posting! I got Gnorced (Requested) for a while and just wasnt coming on dS, I am now though! This story is phenomenal and deep, dark, creepy, AMAZING!
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantimeā˜ 
#64 Posted: 20:02:35 28/05/2013
I agree.
I just want more. ;A;
---
I draw stuff.
#65 Posted: 13:58:29 04/06/2013 | Topic Creator
So sorry I haven't posted in a while. I hope you all still want to read.

Ch. 18,

Death and mourning.

Morning came rather quickly. Cyrus never really slept much, he was laying in front of Jose's door all night trying to protect him. Cyrus then was startled by a few screams. He got up and ran down the hallway as quickly as he could, he smelled blood as he was nearing the auditorium, that couldn't possibly be good... Had the poor, tortured priest been mutilated by the others? He feared the worst. He came to the entrance, but didn't go in as he saw some priests on the stage, they were standing near... A body... The goat's body... The goat was laying in a pool of blood, a knife was in his hand.
"Oh... God.... What caused him to.... Do this?!" Asked a priest.
"Maybe... The punishment we placed on him.... It was too much..." Said another priest.
Cyrus backed up from the entrance, he was in shock at what he was seeing... The goat had taken his own life... The priests caused him to do this...**
Cyrus ran back down the hallway again, he couldn't believe he saw what the priests had pushed that goat to do. Even if the goat was a rapist he didn't deserve all that torture... And he took his own life because of it...
Cyrus slid to a hault near his fellow campers rooms, he decided on a way to wake all of them at once. He let out a loud howl.
"What?!" Asked Hunter.
"Cyrus?! What's wrong?" Asked Reginald.
"Cyrus, is everything alright?" Asked Jose.
"It's the priest... The goat... He-... He's killed himself..." Cyrus said.
There was a moment of silence.
"A-... Are you sure the priests didn't kill him...?" Felix asked.
"Yes! I-... I saw the goat... He was laying in a pool of blood, right up on the stage... A bloody knife was in his hand... Some priests were there... Mourning over him..." Cyrus said, he had his ears flat against his head in fear of all that has happen.
"Oh God help him!" Jose said, it sounded like he was crying hysterically.
"They-... They pushed him to do that... They're no better than he was!" Hunter said.
#66 Posted: 14:01:11 04/06/2013 | Topic Creator
For a few minutes everyone was just silent, the only noise that could really be heard was Jose's sobbing. Cyrus had situated himself near Jose's door, he sat there staring at the floor, trying to come to terms with what happen... Someone just died... Of course it was someone bad, but still... And what's worse, he took his own life... Did God forgive these things? Cyrus didn't think so.
The silence was then broken.**
"What's worse about this whole thing... He took his own life... I-... I don't think he's going to make it to Heaven... Not even purgatory..." Reginald said.
"Suicide is the sin that can never be forgiven..." Felix said.
"We have to get out of here! Who knows what these monsters are capable of!" Jose said.
"I know, Jose. I know... But we have to wait for our ally's command. He'll know the quickest way out, I'm sure." Cyrus said.
"Yes, you're right... He's gotten so many animals out of here, he'll know what to do..." Jose said.
"Man, I'm not sittin' here waiting for them to do God knows what!" Hunter said.
"We can't charge out there expecting to just waltz out that door. God knows what those guards are armed with. And they have cameras everywhere too." Reginald said.
"Yes, and patience is a virtue... So we must wait for our friend to contact us again." Cyrus said.
"How long will that take?" Hunter asked in an impatient tone.
"Well, he only contacts us via the TV at night." Jose said.
"Who is the sheep among wolves? Do you know?" Cyrus asked.
"I never actually met him, but I know he's a priest somewhere in this building. He never lets teens stay for the full month in this place, that is, if the teens are willing to go with him... I never went with him.... But now I wish I had..." Jose said.
"And you will, we all will." Cyrus said.
#67 Posted: 14:08:08 04/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Things were pretty quiet for the rest of the day, Jose thought it was odd that neither Felinious or Theodore had been down to check on everyone all day. He guessed they were mourning over the loss of one of their own, or they just needed time to clean up the mess... Either way, not a peep from them all day.
Cyrus spent most of the day napping, but he almost never left Jose's door. The wolf only left to grab the remaining muffin from his room, but he came back in a few seconds and ate it near the chihuahua's room.**
Night eventually came, Jose took this opportunity to get some sleep, he didn't sleep all day and hardly slept last night. The chihuahua twitched in his sleep as he was dreaming, but it seemed more like a nightmare...
He saw the goat, chained in a pit of fire. The place he was in was dark. The priest was burning, but his flesh didn't look burned. He was struggling against his bindings, wailing in agony. "God! Please... HELP ME! I'm sorry! Quench this fire just for a second!... That's all I'm asking! One second!... I'm so sorry!.... PLEASE!" The goat cried out, he was then engulfed in the fire, his screams were muffled in the roar of the flames.
Jose woke up screaming, he sat up in his bed and breathed heavily while looking around the dark room.
"Jose?... Are you alright? What happen?" Cyrus asked.
The chihuahua took a few moments to calm his breathing before he spoke. "I-.... I saw the goat... H-... He was burning-... In Hell! He was crying out for mercy..." Jose said. He began to cry uncontrollably just thinking about the torment the priest must be in. "God! Please.... Have mercy on him... I forgive him for what he did.... I forgive him... Just please.... Have mercy on him..." Jose sobbed profusely, begging for mercy for the poor soul that was in Hell. As far as he was concerned, the only punishment the priest deserved was that mauling he got from Cyrus.
"Jose... It'll be alright..." Said Cyrus.
"Not for the priest it won't be!" Jose said through his sobs.
"Crying won't save him... I doubt God will lessen his torments, but I do know this, God loves him still. It was his unfortunate choice to do what he did that landed him in Hell. We can't spend our lives mourning over that priest, we have only ourselves to worry about now." Cyrus said.
Jose sniffles a bit and dries his eyes. "Y-... You're right Cyrus... You're right...."**
"It's ok to feel sad and mourn him, but I don't think that'll do him any good." Cyrus said.
"I know... I just wish there was something we could do..." Jose said.
"I know, bud... I know..." Cyrus said.
Everything eventually calmed down enough to where Jose went back to sleep, a rather uneasy sleep though. Thoughts of what the priest must be going through still ran through his troubled mind. He really had forgiven him for what he did, must have taken some sort of divine intervention or something to forgive someone that almost raped him last night.
The long night was almost over when the TVs in all the kids' rooms turned on, they were still showing static. Everyone awoke to the sound of the static and paid attention to their TVs.
The voice of the sheep among wolves started to speak again as the static sound diminished. "My friends... I know I usually contact you much earlier in the night... But-... I just had a tragedy to attend to. I don't think I should share it with you... This has put me back on my plans of escape for hopefully all of you this time. But do not fret, you will not stay here for the full month, I can assure you of that. And it's not that easy coming up with an escape plan, especially when you have to deal with something you never dealt with before, guards. Be patient, stay strong and do not lose hope. We will meet soon, goodnight, my friends. I am sorry that I haven't been much of an assist today, but there will be better days." The static sound came back on for a few seconds before the TV turned off.
The kids knew all too well what he had to deal with today. They could understand, for they too felt some grief in their hearts for a priest that took his own life.
But in this tragic event came a new drive to escape, especially for Jose, who in all his years here hadn't once thought about escape. Now, that was as urgent as ever...
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me