Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 31 of 31
1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Be your Avatar II! [CLOSED]
Zithdaitoh Diamond Sparx Gems: 9420
#1501 Posted: 19:45:24 27/02/2013
Still the minions tried to make their attacks stronger, but they were just about at their limits.
---
OBSERVE MY WRATH: OOPS. *tree blasts off*
"You think you have authority over me? How foolish."
*looks at Platinum Sparx status* I feel old.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:45:44 27/02/2013 by Zithdaitoh
icedragon333 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6076
#1502 Posted: 21:53:12 27/02/2013
The shield stood strong, never faltering, never flickering, though, it immediately disappeared a few moments after leaving the atmosphere.

The maelstrom of arcane energies short forth, absorbing the energies of the beams to the point where it overloaded, exploding in the form of a cone in the direction of the minions.

"FIGHT ME YOURSELF YOU THRICE DAMNED COWARD!"
---
No.
#1503 Posted: 22:45:20 27/02/2013
Ultra Mirthkir looked to the battleship minion as the three others were destroyed.

[I want the battleship minion to go down before moving to the next phase.]
---
Flashwing Yellow Sparx Gems: 1411
#1504 Posted: 16:38:17 28/02/2013
( If ai was a character awhile ago, do I have to change my avatar to be them?)
---
#1505 Posted: 17:32:28 28/02/2013
[Based on previous responses to such questions, no, you don't.]
---
#1506 Posted: 18:42:16 28/02/2013
[ Okay, thanks ]
A medium size shadow covered a part of the sky. It was our good old, friend, Saphira
---
#1507 Posted: 19:14:42 28/02/2013
Mare Mortuum noticed a dragon flying over the scene of a battlefield a few miles away from her.

'Huh, she's late, not that she'd be of much help anyway...' Her thoughts trailed off as she started to come up with new plans, namely preparing the planet for the coming storm.

The sky shimmered red several times as it was warded against orbital bombardment, massive spires began to rise around the planet, absolutely gigantic centers of power channeling energies to their summits, effectively becoming a planetary scale point-defense system and the local moon flared blue briefly, Mare Mortuum was preparing, preparing for the worst.
---
No.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:58:37 28/02/2013 by icedragon333
#1508 Posted: 20:54:30 28/02/2013
[Hey Skyhunter, could you finish up with the battleship minion quick so we can move on?]
---
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8947
#1509 Posted: 22:43:06 28/02/2013 | Topic Creator
[Alright, alright. Here we go:]

Moving at the speed of greased lightning, Ser de Luz dodged the attacks and fired a beam of concentrated light at the defense drones, piercing through their metal shells and frying their circuits. With them dispatched, he turned his attention on the core. Without hesitation, he threw himself into the middle of the dark star to go about reforming it.

He worked to convert the darkness into light, growing brighter and brighter as time passed. The star glowed dimly at first, getting progressively brighter as light particles sped up their movement. Once the star had been eliminated of its corruption, it began to shrink into Ser de Luz's body as he contained its energy. He had plans to release it back into space when this was all over.

Its power source gone, the battleship minion shut down and collapsed, remaining as only a hollow shell. As Blisterius returned to his old form, he emerged from the wreckage, watching the sky anxiously.

"Foxtail, Candace... we're counting on you."

Quote: icedragon333
massive spires began to rise around the planet, absolutely gigantic centers of power channeling power to their summits...

[I was going to have Withertail do that, but it looks like you beat me to the punch. Oh well. Good thing I've got a backup plan.]
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#1510 Posted: 23:25:33 28/02/2013
Seeing the destruction of the last of the minions, Ultra Mirthkir began to move into a attack position. A shockwave was unleashed as his true power came to light. Nine orbs were revealed on his body.

"BEAR WITNESS TO THIS DAY WHEN ALL CEASES TO EXIST. YOUR RESISTANCE IS AN EXERCISE IN FUTILITY, FOR DARKNESS IS ETERNAL."

[The orbs are his only weak points. Hitting him anywhere else will do nothing. Also, the color of these orbs reflects his current active element. Currently they're red, indicating fire. The active element would have a effect on the planet's weather as well, with fire meaning a scorching sun.]
---
#1511 Posted: 18:04:27 01/03/2013
Saphira lowered herself onto the ground, then noticed how hot it was. She shook her head and looked around.
---
#1512 Posted: 21:50:31 03/03/2013
[Um, hello? Skyhunter? Icedragon?]
---
#1513 Posted: 23:48:56 03/03/2013 | Topic Creator
[Oh sorry. I was waiting on one of you.]

Noting that Saphira had appeared, Withertail spat in disgust. He had had his experiences with dragons before, and they did not leave fond memories...

"Bah! Dragons. Such holy creatures. It is so tempting to annihilate her now..."

He shook his head to clear this thought. Despite his urge to kill, he was in the undesirable position of having to accept help from her.

He felt a strong impulse somewhere in the system, an impulse that was unmistakably Netherian in origin. He flew to a group of asteroids to investigate.

"Glowstone! Who knew that this was outside this planet this whole time? This will make things considerably easier."

He sank his claws into the space rocks as they formed a shell around his feet. His eyes glowed with yellow light as the shell creeped up his body, covering him almost completely, save for his tail and bat-like ears. Beams of light shot out to other asteroids to form a matrix of power. The screams of thousands of tortured souls could be heard, almost drowning out his speech. He was ready for the real fight now.

"Bring it on, Metalliform. Let's have some fun."

(I cannot for the life of mine find...)
Quote: Skyhunter
"You act as if I am weak."

(...so, original post it is.)

[Page 26. Right before Withertail surrenders.]
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 04:16:29 07/03/2013 by Skyhunter
#1514 Posted: 17:14:08 08/03/2013
A spatial distortion is clearly visible in front of Ultra Mirthkir, and another miniature dark star appears there. Ultra Mirthkir then launches it towards Withertail.
---
#1515 Posted: 04:10:19 09/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Withertail blocks the oncoming star with one of his glowstone asteroids. The light fades and it blackens, crumbling into dust. He focused his attack on one of Ultra Mirthkir's weak points, and sent a skull bomb towards it. It traveled slowly, but was reliable enough to hit its intended target, provided nothing disrupts it.

"Is this all you can do, scrap metal? I would have expected more from the so-called "ultimate being."

His eyes narrowed and a cocky smile spread across his face as he continued to taunt his adversary.

"Show me what you can really do."

Deep within, he knew that he should be wary. Any being that holds the power of Creation can be a force to be reckoned with. He did not let his guard down.

[Personality change a little? Yeah, that's intended. I kind of felt that I wasn't really capturing what the Wither is really like, so that's why I'm doing this.]
[And now I wait for icedragon...]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:01:42 09/03/2013 by Skyhunter
#1516 Posted: 16:08:37 12/03/2013
(Yes, I'm evil enough to make you wait.)

The stone spires start flaring to life as a type O star breaks the one light year mark Mare Mortuum set up on haste.

Upon that mark being hit, the star started shrinking, growing dimmer like something was sapping it's energy. Back on the planet, earthquakes dominated the land as foreign energy was introduced to the core, super-heating it to levels Mare Mortuum could handle with her magic.

A Booming voice broke through the atmosphere, sending gale-force winds outwards in all direction on the planet.

"Metaliform, you bore me now, being a single entity you bare little threat to us on the long run, you goal is pointless, your reasons naught. Stop this madness now or face the consequences!"

To prove her point three large portals opened around the planet, these portals were dark though, nothing could be seen through them.

(Yeah, sorry about making you two wait again.)
---
No.
#1517 Posted: 17:15:11 12/03/2013
Ultra Mirthkir responded with a huge double energy wave that seemed to slice through the fabric of space itself. These waves seemed to be nearly unstoppable.

Darkness of a extradimensional nature, not of any natural universe, gathered around Ultra Mirthkir.
---
#1518 Posted: 20:42:34 12/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Seeing what had been going on, Wither felt... weak... small... insignificant. He felt that his existence was meaningless, and couldn't take it any more. After protruding a gun from nowhere and uttering a few last words...

"**** this, I'm out of here. Goodbye, cruel worlds."

He brought the gun to his head, and pulled the trigger. His dead body floated in the void of space. He rested in pieces, knowing the fight was in more capable hands... er... hooves.

[...]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:49:10 12/03/2013 by Skyhunter
#1519 Posted: 23:07:12 12/03/2013
"Idiot." Mare Mortuum uttered angrily, feeling his life fade while watching the waves of energy fade when approaching the planet, being absorbed by the spires.

"You had to go kill yourself." she said with growing anger, her mind slowly being blinded by untamed rage, the space around the planet slowly bending inwards, reaching unbearable temperatures as the spires seemed to grow, clouding the planet's atmosphere with a grey haze.

"I HAVE JUST ABOUT HAD IT WITH YOU METALIFORM, I WILL ERASE YOU FROM EXISTENCE!!!" she screamed with near blood lust, the three portals suddenly lifting their shroud, revealing three weapons, constructed out of pure magical energy, though, having just been created, she had no idea what they'll do.

"It. Is. On." she said with determined malice.
---
No.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:11:03 12/03/2013 by icedragon333
#1520 Posted: 23:20:50 12/03/2013
Ten cannons appeared on Ultra Mirthkir's body. Eight of them begin firing heat lasers, lasers that projected a 'death field' around them that would instantly melt, evaporate, or set on fire anything that comes in the field's radius.

The last two cannons fired beams of a energy-draining nature.

[I would see those last two cannons as being the biggest threat. Probably can be blocked temporarily though.]
---
#1521 Posted: 23:50:34 12/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well, well. It looks like one of my clones couldn't handle the pressure. No matter. Plenty more where he came from."

Hundreds of Withertail copies surrounded the original. Individually, they were weak, but combined into one force, they had power enough to eliminate an entire dimension.

"Now go my brothers! Show no mercy! Make this pathetic machine regret the day he crossed paths with me!"

An Armageddon of antimatter skulls were shot at Ultra Mirthkir. These could resist even the hottest temperatures, nullifying Mirthkir's shields.

[You didn't really think I would kill off my favorite son, did you?]
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:21:41 13/03/2013 by Skyhunter
#1522 Posted: 02:00:10 13/03/2013
Ultra Mirthkir put a shield of the unnatural darkness that was able to block the skulls. However it wasn't able to block all of them, and the orb on his tail took some hits.

[Neglected to mention the placement of the orbs: four on the head, one on each fin, one on the tail.]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:00:27 13/03/2013 by Zithdaitoh
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#1523 Posted: 03:06:33 13/03/2013
L Warnado ran around dancing
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#1524 Posted: 08:17:37 13/03/2013
"Well, well. It looks like one of my clones couldn't handle the pressure. No matter. Plenty more where he came from."

Hundreds of Withertail copies surrounded the original. Individually, they were weak, but combined into one force, they had power enough to eliminate an entire dimension.

"Now go my brothers! Show no mercy! Make this pathetic machine regret the day he crossed paths with me!"

An Armageddon of antimatter skulls were shot at Ultra Mirthkir. These could resist even the hottest temperatures, nullifying Mirthkir's shields.

[You didn't really think I would kill off my favorite son, did you?]

The deception only seemed to enrage Mare Mortuum further, cracks in the planet's crust forming as she started crushing it to vent her anger.

After quickly realizing what she was about to do, she released her crushing grip on the planet and made it her duty to find the original Wither. A few seconds after she started doing so, he was found, and she teleported out of the planet's atmosphere and into space, seemingly immune to it's airless state.

Her forehoof immediately connected with his face in the form of a slap as her eyes were locked on him with a scornful gaze, hate as worry weaved into it.

"You idiot, I could have destroyed us all." she scolded him with a harsh tone while she worked her magic on the planet, reversing the damage she caused in her raging state.
---
No.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:18:23 13/03/2013 by icedragon333
#1525 Posted: 20:26:35 13/03/2013 | Topic Creator
As he rubbed where he had been slapped, he couldn't help but feel a mixture of emotions. He was slightly annoyed by how she apparently thought one of his clones committing suicide was somehow his fault, but at the same time, he was glad she showed some sense of concern towards his well-being.

He knew it was nothing personal, though. He knew she only thought of him as another brick in the wall.

"*sigh* It won't happen again... even though it wasn't even my fault."

He turned his back on her as he issued commands to his copies.

"She's probably just on her period, bro."
"Shut up before you make it worse."
---
#1526 Posted: 22:18:27 13/03/2013
"Not your fault? NOT YOUR FAULT? IT WAS A CLONE OF YOU? WAS IT NOT? AND IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN, CLONES ARE- Clones are exact copies of you are they not? therefor it carried out what you would have done in that situation. Albeit, you seem slightly stronger willed than them." Mare Mortuum said, with a myriad of emotions, being worry, concern, anger, rage and guilt, guilt for slapping him, she doesn't like unnecessary violence.

She activated the weapons in the portals and they slowly took aim at her, she had a plan, and wasn't about to let it go.

The spires on the world below began burning with more energy than before as a protective orb of magical energies sparked to life, covering the planet in a soft teal glow.

"Come on tinhead, I'm waiting for you." she said with barely contained hatred at Metaliform, the pupils in her eyes seemed to fade as they took on a white glow while a smirk formed on her muzzle.
---
No.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:35:19 13/03/2013 by icedragon333
#1527 Posted: 22:41:15 13/03/2013
Ultra Mirthkir took aim with all ten laser cannons, and fired.

[For future reference: I feel it'd be a bit cheap to say that any particular attack of Ultra Mirthkir is ineffective due to immunities and such, and think that the unique element present in them should allow them to harm anyone regardless of resistances.]
---
#1528 Posted: 23:08:54 13/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"Not your fault? NOT YOUR FAULT? IT WAS A CLONE OF YOU? WAS IT NOT? AND IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN, CLONES ARE- Clones are exact copies of you are they not? therefor it carried out what you would have done in that situation. Albeit, you seem slightly stronger willed than them."

Wither simply muttered a few choice expletives under his breath. It wasn't his fault he couldn't create perfectly exact copies of himself. Hell, it wasn't his fault he couldn't use ANY of his powers perfectly.

"Herobrine... you ****ing son of a *****..."

He decided that he had just about had it. His eyes flashed, his tail twitched, the souls screamed louder as he tried to contain his growing rage, boiling at the very temperature of the Nether itself.

He was so busy being pissed off that he barely had time to react to the laser headed right at him. He rapidly dashed out of the way, a few clones taking the hit for him.

[At this point, I ran out of things to say.]
[So yeah... I guess I'll do what Zith recommended...]
---
#1529 Posted: 23:21:24 13/03/2013
Quote: Zithdaitoh

(At who/what? The planet? Wither? Mare Mortuum?)

[Mare Mortuum. Thought it would've been obvious.]
[Though, maybe not just her.]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:22:44 13/03/2013 by Zithdaitoh
#1530 Posted: 15:41:49 14/03/2013

Mare Mortuum chuckled darkly and weaved out of the way of all but one beam, said beam burning some of her fur, causing her to growl in frustration and from the pain of the passing heat.

Sparking her horn, the portals begin to glow, the weapons inside of them charging as they locked onto her.

The spires on the planet began glowing violently as beams of magic began rising from them, piercing the shield with little effort.

She was calm and collected during this, she needed it aligned perfectly, the risk of setting off a chain of events that could spell her doom was great, so were the risks of it not working, but with so much at stake, she was willing to risk it.
---
No.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:43:27 14/03/2013 by icedragon333
#1531 Posted: 16:58:00 14/03/2013
Ultra Mirthkir readjusted his aim, continuing to fire the lasers.

[These are continuously-firing beams by the way.]

[Also... the final phase of this battle is yet to come... and Ultra Mirthkir will get worse... heheh.]
[I feel so evil right now.]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:31:48 15/03/2013 by Zithdaitoh
#1532 Posted: 17:37:24 16/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Ultra Mirthkir readjusted his aim, continuing to fire the lasers.

[These are continuously-firing beams by the way.]

[Also... the final phase of this battle is yet to come... and Ultra Mirthkir will get worse... heheh.]
[I feel so evil right now.]

[...]
[*ragequits*]
[...]
[Temporarily, of course. I still want to unleash Herobrine before I release the official roleplay...]

[Okay, updating my stance, I think it's safe to assume that anything I have Withertail do will just get in the way, sooo... Imma just stay out of this unless he's needed for some strange reason.]
[And just a warning, Herobrine will be One. Powerful. Bastard. Words can't even describe it.]
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:57:43 19/03/2013 by Skyhunter
#1533 Posted: 20:22:18 20/03/2013
"THE FATE OF THE UNIVERSE IS ALREADY SEALED."

[Mostly just for the sake of posting something, since I still need icedragon's response...]
[Also... I note that Herobrine may be the perfect candidate for a Shadow for Minecraftia...]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:23:36 20/03/2013 by Zithdaitoh
#1534 Posted: 01:03:37 28/03/2013 | Topic Creator
[Okay... *sigh* I've been reflecting on the past posts in this and I've come to the conclusion that... I'm done. I'm not really satisfied with how things are turning out. I've been wanting this to end ever since it became a roleplay, and I don't just mean when it got moved to this section. The whole reason I even made this in the first place was to have fun with a good old-fashioned forum game, and seeing as I'm just getting more and more pissed off with every post I read... well, that kind of just ruins it right there. I don't want anything to do with this anymore. I'll leave it open so you two can finish this if you want. But for the time being, I think my plans for Herobrine are cancelled. I might change my mind and come back later, but we'll just have to wait and see. *deep breath* Okay, I feel a little better now that I've got that out of my system.]

[Before I go, though, I came up with a better response for an earlier post, so I figured I'd say it since it hasn't been too long.]

Her forehoof immediately connected with his face in the form of a slap as her eyes were locked on him with a scornful gaze, hate as worry weaved into it.

"You idiot, I could have destroyed us all." she scolded him with a harsh tone while she worked her magic on the planet, reversing the damage she caused in her raging state.

As he rubbed where he had been slapped, his anger had gotten the better of him. He slashed at her face, leaving a few scars. He had just about had it with this woman. His lifeless eyes flashed and he spoke with a tone laced with fury and hatred.

"Don't give me any of that bull****! You couldn't care less about me and you know it! I could go die in a chasm and you wouldn't give a damn! Hell, none of this means ANYTHING to you! This planet could become a lifeless, barren rock for all you care! You only think of me as another useless being to keep around to give a false impression of hope.

He held his face close to hers, and withdrew a knife and held it to her throat.

"And if you ever lay your filthy hooves on me again... well, I'll have another head to mount on my mantle."

He tossed away the knife and flew off. As he did, he couldn't help but feel guilty for what he did. He couldn't shake the feeling that she really did care about him. He also felt compelled to make sure no harm came to her. Could this be what mortals referred to as.... friendship?

No.

He cursed to himself for thinking such thoughts. Showing compassion towards the living was no way for a demon to behave.

Foxtail's voice broke the tension.

"Aw, arguing with your girlfriend?"
"SHUT UP!"
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 23:25:09 29/03/2013 by Skyhunter
#1535 Posted: 17:11:04 02/04/2013
[Okay... *sigh* I've been reflecting on the past posts in this and I've come to the conclusion that... I'm done. I'm not really satisfied with how things are turning out. I've been wanting this to end ever since it became a roleplay, and I don't just mean when it got moved to this section. The whole reason I even made this in the first place was to have fun with a good old-fashioned forum game, and seeing as I'm just getting more and more pissed off with every post I read... well, that kind of just ruins it right there. I don't want anything to do with this anymore. I'll leave it open so you two can finish this if you want. But for the time being, I think my plans for Herobrine are cancelled. I might change my mind and come back later, but we'll just have to wait and see. *deep breath* Okay, I feel a little better now that I've got that out of my system.]

[Before I go, though, I came up with a better response for an earlier post, so I figured I'd say it since it hasn't been too long.]

As he rubbed where he had been slapped, his anger had gotten the better of him. He slashed at her face, leaving a few scars. He had just about had it with this woman. His lifeless eyes flashed and he spoke with a tone laced with fury and hatred.

"Don't give me any of that bull****! You couldn't care less about me and you know it! I could go die in a chasm and you wouldn't give a damn! Hell, none of this means ANYTHING to you! This planet could become a lifeless, barren rock for all you care! You only think of me as another useless being to keep around to give a false impression of hope.

He held his face close to hers, and withdrew a knife and held it to her throat.

"And if you ever lay your filthy hooves on me again... well, I'll have another head to mount on my mantle."

He tossed away the knife and flew off. As he did, he couldn't help but feel guilty for what he did. He couldn't shake the feeling that she really did care about him. He also felt compelled to make sure no harm came to her. Could this be what mortals referred to as.... friendship?

No.

He cursed to himself for thinking such thoughts. Showing compassion towards the living was no way for a demon to behave.

Foxtail's voice broke the tension.

"Aw, arguing with your girlfriend?"
"SHUT UP!"

(Right, I shall respond with a revision of my own.)

Mare Mortuum's eyes widened as her pupils shrunk she backed off and brought a hoof to her muzzle to cradle the new wound, her eyes seemed to return to their normal color briefly while she flinched at each of his words.

She opened her mouth to speak, but the word were weak.
"I... I.... I don't."

The color in her eyes faded until they were black, now being emotionless voids.
Her word were spoken with a cold fury.
"So be it."

And with that, she departed.

[Mostly just for the sake of posting something, since I still need icedragon's response...]
[Also... I note that Herobrine may be the perfect candidate for a Shadow for Minecraftia...]

"Living entities do not get to decide the fate of everything."
Mare Mortuum spoke with a dull monotone, as if reading facts from a fact-book.

She moved towards the planet, then swiftly turned to face Metaliform and teleported herself to his head, precisely where he could focus on her.

"This. Planet. Is. Protected."

If space crickets existed, they'd be chirping.
---
No.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:13:14 02/04/2013 by icedragon333
#1536 Posted: 19:35:06 02/04/2013
"NO ONE EVER SAID WE ARE LIVING ENTITIES."
"NOTHING CAN PROTECT FROM THE SHADOW ANNIHILATOR."

The red energy given off by Ultra Mirthkir's body flared as he charged an attack.
---
#1537 Posted: 19:55:44 02/04/2013
"NO ONE EVER SAID WE ARE LIVING ENTITIES."
"NOTHING CAN PROTECT FROM THE SHADOW ANNIHILATOR."

The red energy given off by Ultra Mirthkir's body flared as he charged an attack.

"Are you really that stupid?"

With each word, Mare Mortuum was teleporting further and further away until she could not be seen.

When she stopped, her magic began wrapping itself around the solar system, isolating Metaliform's mass from the grip, with some strain.
After all, isolating one object from potentially millions that the solar system harbored was taxing, to any magnitude of Equine magic.

Her horn felt like it was digging into her skull, but she knew the risks of doing something like this, teleportation of this scale and distance had never been attempted before, for obvious reasons.

"I don't care what you are, or what I must do. But I must protect."

Her head felt like it was burning, the light nearly blinding her, it was nearly ready to release.
---
No.
#1538 Posted: 20:25:51 02/04/2013
"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN GET RID OF ME LIKE THIS FOR ANY DECENT LENGTH OF TIME? WE ARE BEYOND THIS."

The energy of Ultra Mirthkir appeared to "anchor" itself to the surrounding space, to greatly increase the difficulty of simply removing him.
---
#1539 Posted: 21:01:18 02/04/2013
"Oh, I wasn't moving you."

With that statement, the solar system winked out of existence, reappearing the other side of the galaxy, millions of objects of various size and state of being were thrown an entire 83,000 light years away from Metaliform.

The very act alone was enough to send Mare Mortuum into unconscious and magical exhaustion, she fell towards the planet in an uncontrollable free-fall.

She knew this would delay him, and she had anticipated the repercussions.
Little did she know of her coming loss.
---
No.
#1540 Posted: 21:14:09 02/04/2013
[I sure hope that 83,000 light years is accurate.]

"A MERE DELAY. NOTHING CAN STOP THE INEVITABLE. THIS WHOLE UNIVERSE IS DOOMED ANYWAY."

Ultra Mirthkir began his pursuit.
---
#1541 Posted: 03:49:51 06/04/2013 | Topic Creator
[Okay, I changed my mind, I'm back in.]

Withertail had witnessed Mare Mortuum's fall. He knew that even with his vast army of clones, he could not take on Ultra Mirthkir on his own. He felt a twinge of guilt, as he knew he was partially responsible for this whole mess. It may have been Foxtail's thoughts, but he knew he had to save her. He dashed downwards, his paws extended, glowing with golden light, ready to catch and revive her unconscious body. Even though it would most likely ruin whatever she had planned, it was a risk he had to take. He would not stand by while another innocent life was lost.

"I'm.... sorry...."

He choked back the tears that were coming to his soulless eyes, which seemed to be returning back to Foxtail's kind, gentle eyes. His voice changed, sounding like Wither and Foxtail speaking simultaneously.

"I didn't mean what I said. In truth, I was jealous of you. I shouldn't have lost control like I did... I hope I didn't hurt you too badly... "

As he got closer and closer, his fur brightened in contrast, becoming the golden hue it was before Foxtail was possessed. His voice was trembling by this point.

"I couldn't stand to see anything else happen to you. I don't even care if you hate me now..."

Wither's tone completely vanished, as if he had left Foxtail's body entirely. By now he was full out crying, his tears running down his furry face.

"I... love... you..."

[I hope I'm ruining any plans here...]
[In case anyone was confused, the Wither is still in Foxtail's body. Foxtail regained control of his body, but he can still use Wither's powers.]
[I'm having a hard time deciding whether or not to keep my plans for Herobrine. What I had planned seems kind of pathetic compared to what's been going on... that's actually part of the reason I quit earlier...]
---
Edited 7 times - Last edited at 01:38:42 26/04/2013 by Skyhunter
#1542 Posted: 15:27:39 16/04/2013
[Hmm, somebody needs to post here, but I've got nothing right now... Though, I would note that they probably wouldn't have too much time before Ultra Mirthkir catches up. I'd personally give them a day or two at most.]
---
#1543 Posted: 03:31:06 27/04/2013 | Topic Creator
[I sent icedragon a PM. And now we wait...]
---
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#1544 Posted: 14:29:44 27/04/2013
(How can a lucario like me join in?)
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#1545 Posted: 00:09:01 05/05/2013 | Topic Creator

[So while we're waiting for icedragon, I'm interested... Tell me more about these... "Shadows."]
---
#1546 Posted: 06:00:19 05/05/2013

[So while we're waiting for icedragon, I'm interested... Tell me more about these... "Shadows."]

[The Shadows are basically extensions of the being called Chronidian, though they don't necessarily have to start out that way--Mirthkir himself didn't (he really started as a innocent pony who became a monster through others seriously abusing him). They are typically employed as a more direct means of doing things, as Chronidian is usually more subtle, manipulating existing villains in worlds and such. Each different universe usually has a Shadow to match it, and that Shadow scales in power to outmatch anyone from that universe.]

[It's worth noting that most Shadows side with one evil faction in a universe and strive to destroy all others--Metalliform/Ultra Mirthkir is an exception to this since he strives to destroy all living beings and everything they've ever created. Hence, he's not entirely under Chronidian's control... heck, he'll even attack those that other Shadows consider allies.]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:06:09 05/05/2013 by Zithdaitoh
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1547 Posted: 14:35:54 05/05/2013
Exacltly what is going on?
#1548 Posted: 03:47:22 14/07/2013 | Topic Creator
As the Wither came back to his senses, he forces Foxtail to stop his downward pursuit.

"Wait, stop! Why are you trying to save this pathetic being?"

"You know why. We're gonna be ****ed if she dies!"

"Don't you realize? She is using you. She is deceiving you to believe that there is goodness in her, and that Metalliform is the one that deserves to be slaughtered.."

Wither's voice sounded very persuasive.

"What... what do you mean?"

"She's done more damage to this world alone than Mirthkir ever has. She came to this world, deceptively convincing the population that she was a trustworthy soul, before betraying them in an Apocalyptic rampage. It is clear that she is the true evil, while Mirthkir is simply a misunderstood being."

Foxtail was mostly convinced, but still had his doubts.

"But..... but......."

"Do not be a pawn of an antichrist, young Foxtail. Let her die. Let her suffer for her sins."

The logic of his reasoning made perfect sense to Foxtail. Mare Mortuum was no hero. She deserved to die.

He resumed his previous dark form as he allowed the demon to regain control of his body.

"I should have seen it sooner. That ***** is getting what's coming to her."

As he watched her body plummet to Future Earth's surface, he gave a devilish grin, exposing his dagger-like teeth and expressing his malicious intentions.

"Princess Mi Amore Cadenza... I'll see you in Hell."

With that, he lets out a loud, cackling laugh accompanied by the rattling of bones and the screams of tortured souls, audible from several trillions of light years away.
---
#1549 Posted: 05:25:59 15/07/2013
Velkir, as Ultra Mirthkir's 'real' name was, heard the laugh from Withertail. Not that he needed to hear it; he could have sensed such evil anywhere.

Velkir spoke to Withertail's mind.

'SO THE ALICORN'S DARLING BETRAYS HER. HOW IRONIC. BUT AMUSING.'

OOC: Ultra Mirthkir can still be referred to as such, but I've decided on Velkir as his real name, as I've indicated here. Also note that he's not making any assumptions that Mare Mortuum is actually going to die.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:30:07 15/07/2013 by Zithdaitoh
First | Previous | Page 31 of 31
1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me