Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 5 of 5
1 2 3 4 5
Spyro Dreams? [CLOSED]
Rexy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1313
#201 Posted: 10:12:04 09/09/2007
Haha, this is the SECOND CONSECUTIVE NIGHT that I dreamt about having The Eternal Night in my possession. This time I had the Wii version, though for some reason I used a classic controller instead of a Wii remote.

The story this time around seemed a little bit deeper, with detail given towards the development of Spyro and Cynder's friendship at certain intermissions. Something I tended to learn from there is that Cynder had a memory on par with mine (i.e. unhuman!). Much of it was based on locating Cynder after she was taken away from the Dark Master's armies after a raid on the Dragon Temple, though the Chronicler seemed non-existant this time o.O

What I did witness though was a structure that played more akin to the original Jak and Daxter than A New Beginning for some reason; puzzler mission objectives have to be done before moving on. Even Sparx was a playable character, using his hands and tail for melee attacks and long-range attacks with... a water pistol smilie* Even the mission objectives were silly - locating certain items for certain personnel, exploring certain hillsides/crevices/temples and so forth. Heck, one of the enemies I ended up finding in a hedgerow somewhere was a babboon that wore both a Winnie-the-Pooh costume (wtf?) and a goomba-skin cloak (wtf x2?) at the same time (wtf x3?). Additionally, one of the bosses was a human character known as King Rover, who seems to look like the father of Handel and Greta. (nevermind the name, been watching segments of a Spyro 3 speed run before going to be for the previous few nights)

Man, my mind is mushed o.O
Last edited at 10:12:46 09/09/2007 by Rexy
zacoda1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1121
#202 Posted: 18:59:16 09/09/2007
i had a dream where i and my friends was trying to find a way to turn into a dragon...and so there was these ruins it was day, and it was neat we came across a weird disk with cartoons on it(i really have the disk but i forgot about it)
and so it looked stupid so we left it and went to my front yard. it was dark and i was enjoying my dream(its weird but you know how you usually cant choose your actions and stuff i could...) we went to sit in a old broke down house....(part of the wall was there and i sat on a spot where if my friend got up it would move up,then the stupid disk came and knocked the wall down then turned me into spyro smilie,it scared the scare out of them and they ran off guess what? WHAM! i was slammed into the wall and flatened when i fell off i went and picked it up i actually felt real evil in my dream
i couldnt move then i woke up but didnt open my eyes i turned over to go back to SLEEP but then i did the worse possible thing i opened my eyes the colorful name on my door was on the wall in front of me and i heard a loud sound i could even sence magic in my room i screamed like a girl and it was back to normal
---
The ones with the greatest courage...Tested by All might and will...Will traverse A Farly advanced Obstacle....The test of life...
Giveitup Yellow Sparx Gems: 1020
#203 Posted: 21:58:15 12/09/2007
I had another weird one yesterday.I dreamt that Spyro was on M Forge(no enemies)and when I pressed R1 Spyro said "Target hit"in a better voice.Then in Tall Plains(in a different style)Spyro was on bridge and Sparx said"T-T-T-This job sucks!"then on another part of Tall Plains when I pushed"start"the game would not pause,instead it showed the options in the pause menu.Then in Dante's Freezer a little part of Okami:Time and Damage, says how much milk you colected(don't know what made dream of that)and showed my profile name.I woke because mom yelled out my name.
---
Mess with this dragon,and you'll get burnt.-Guy from the Spyro2 commercial
Last edited at 00:42:43 13/09/2007 by Giveitup
Rexy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1313
#204 Posted: 00:32:30 27/09/2007
Here's another weird one I had a few days ago. And apparently, not only did The Eternal Night face success as a videogame, but it also became a serialised television show on CBBC for some reason (hey, I'm British!).

The show itself actually shared the same graphic style as Storm Hawks, and had some kind of Disgaea-2-esque vocal opening; the episode I ended up seeing was a possible means on HOW Spyro ended up getting imprisoned on Skabb's ship - going on a spy mission for Ignitus to recover some further details on Gaul's scheme to make him easier to prevent the resurrection of the Dark Master. Turns out that he saw broken records (7-inch variety), torn maps and newspaper articles of all things. But just as when he was trying to find his way off the ship with the pirates in pursuit... my alarm went off.

smilie
Last edited at 00:34:41 27/09/2007 by Rexy
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12122
#205 Posted: 09:12:03 27/09/2007
I had a dream with spyro and I was in Dark Passage.
First | Previous | Page 5 of 5
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me