Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 5 | Last
1 2 3 4 5
Spyro Dreams? [CLOSED]
RedWelshDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#151 Posted: 10:11:02 27/07/2007
Hehe, inspiring dream!
---
College is a refuge from hasty judgement.

Definition of a college lecturer: someone who talks in other peoples sleep.
Pyro girl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1752
#152 Posted: 10:15:59 27/07/2007
Yeah and a half! You know, My fancharacter, Cyra and my fanfiction, Dragon Spirit actually started out as a Spyro dream in the first place too and I've just developed it more over the years until it became the fanfiction which I'm beginning to write now.
---
Kakarot, I think I'm going to puke ~Vegeta
Live Long and Prosper ~ Mr. Spock
I'm stupid, I'm Stupid ~ Starscream
#153 Posted: 14:50:14 27/07/2007
Y'know I've never developed a story from a dream. I've dreamt about what I'm going to make the characters do next (v basic) but that's about it. Interesting.
---

Rexy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1313
#154 Posted: 15:43:45 27/07/2007
The only dream when I had a story originating for it was an old Crash fic at FF.net, but either way...

It's not often that Spyro pops up into a dream or whatnot, but sometimes he does, though rather in generally normal situations. The most previous one I remember is that there was an enhanced version of the original Spyro released for the PS3, and embedded into it were enhanced AI to the point that the enemies changed as you went through the levels multiple times and added more puzzles if you fly through it, as well as a "realm generator". I also remember my brother fighting me over wanting to add five clones of Metalhead down that tree trunk in Misty Bog, hitting me with a remote control every time I said "no" due to lack of room or other legible reasons.
#155 Posted: 14:53:17 30/07/2007
I take what I said back: I remember a dream that was inspiring, for the scenery at least. It as an ocean filled with sharks and there was a dolphin swimming through evading them. Simple dream, but the coral formations were really unusual.

Oh NO! I just remembered something BAD! I deleted my Zoo Tycoon 2 game from my computer (uninstalled) and my Great White Shark Doom Ocean is gone too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It had, like, 300 GWS in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I DELETED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---

#156 Posted: 16:22:54 30/07/2007
Heh, annoying when you lose a masterpiece like that, eh?
---
#157 Posted: 19:27:28 30/07/2007
No, seriously: you zoomed in with the camera so that you were underwater and there were LOADS of GW sharks just swimming around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why did I delete it? WHY???? Oh yeah, and I didn't put any food boxes in or anything. Oops.

p.s. I was very BORED when I created that shark helll.
---

redthedragon Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#158 Posted: 15:22:32 31/07/2007
Quote: Lover of Spyro
lol...i cant explain my wierd dream that i had last night....but i was in the secondary school that im goin t be visiting in a couple of weeks to get used to moving there, and every one were dragons.....i was like Cynder and a realy kool guy i kno was a bit like Spyro, only he was blue instead of purple. my teachers looked like Ignitus, Terrador, Cyril and Volteer and it was weird coz they were just telling us about fire, ice, earth, electric...i cant remember the rest.

I had a dream where It was much like that. I was Spyro and my math teacher was Gnasty Gnorc! smilie
#159 Posted: 15:25:29 31/07/2007
*snort* LOL! smilie!
---
Giveitup Yellow Sparx Gems: 1020
#160 Posted: 15:42:40 31/07/2007
Good one,R the d!smilie
---
Mess with this dragon,and you'll get burnt.-Guy from the Spyro2 commercial
#161 Posted: 10:03:41 01/08/2007
Again with the game idea dreams @_@

A dream I had last night had me in the possession of an actual follow-up to Shadow Legacy for my DS; I don't think it was given much of a name to remember, but what I do remember was that it had similar graphical and gameplay styles to that game, bugs ironed out, and gameplay elements transferred over from Lost in Blue for some reason.

I wish I had a dream that involved the characters in person, not me playing a random videogame >.>
#162 Posted: 19:58:41 01/08/2007
Hmm, 'characters in person' dreams are probably one heck of a lot more mixed up than dreams when you're playing a game. Probably. Not sure.
---

#163 Posted: 20:15:38 01/08/2007
I get 'characters in person' dreams all the time.

You know, I find that if I play loads of games at once in one night, I get dreams with all the games fused together. Like this dream here I posted earlier

Quote: Pyro girl

I had a really weird dream last night in which it was amixture of everything I've ever watched and played. Ok, I was in this space station and me and Spyro were practicing using the force from Star Wars by levitating some metal balls and there was a Dalek there for some reason (I think Spyro blew it up with a super flame powerup, can't remember that part very well). After that me and Spyro then started swinging across this bottomless pit using versa-targets from Ratchet and Clank using the force coz we didn't have Swing Shots. Then we went into this other room with a raised long wooden platform and on this platform was Moneybags and Shiela, waiting to be release like in YotD. So we released her and I looked down at a computer screen with 'Blarg' written across it. That's the whole dream. I think there was somebody from Runescape there too but I can't remember but I'm surprised there wasn't any Dragonball Z stuf,f though...

I probably had that dream coz I played Spyro and then played Ratchet and Clank right before bed (Dunno, where Doctor Who and Runescape came from though. Must've been thinking about them subconciously)
---
zacoda1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1121
#164 Posted: 01:54:35 08/08/2007
i had another dream it was a long time ago me and my friends were in my yard it was almost night and it was raining when enemies came i would change into spyro but it didnt always work...lol you get the idea......also a personal dream i had i must admit i was following spyro there was gems rynocs everything to make a dream better then he went around a corner i went around and the stars had formed him i think he die?idk i was crying ALL morning
---
The ones with the greatest courage...Tested by All might and will...Will traverse A Farly advanced Obstacle....The test of life...
#165 Posted: 14:40:22 08/08/2007
Heh. I'm always having dreams about Spyro. I've posted like 3 or 4 dreams on here all ready, I think.
---
#166 Posted: 19:10:35 08/08/2007
I have only had one spyro dream ever. I have had lots of dreams concerning horses lately, which is strange cos I've probably had about one before this streak of horse dreams started. Then I have extremely weird dreams, like the one where I was a shark part of the time (hammerhead) and the one where I was a winged horse. I alwasy get a sense of space in my dreams though, without a doubt in practically every single one.
---

zacoda1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1121
#167 Posted: 23:34:03 09/08/2007
weirds ville population my head i had a dream where everthing was the same in my house even the items and a school too i went to vivendi games.com to look for spyro but it had every dragon but him i woke up after
---
The ones with the greatest courage...Tested by All might and will...Will traverse A Farly advanced Obstacle....The test of life...
#168 Posted: 12:55:49 24/08/2007
OMG! I had not one but two really weird Spyro dreams last night!

1) Spyro was in YotD when I reached a special portal under the water, opposite Frozen Altars in Evening Lake. Then when I went through the portal, words saying "Extras" appeared on the screen and I selected with X button. Then Spyro came to this long path in a valley and the YotD Spyro had a huge head (Like the big head glitch) with no eyes 0.o. Then I pressed select and this inventary came up with gems, eggs and three mysterious artfacts. The extras seemed to have been some scrapped ideas for the game before it was released (That's what I was thinking in the dream)

2) In my second dream I was Spyro. I (As Spyro) was walking down this beach area (Like Coastal Remains) when I got stung by and insect of somesort. Then I got rushed to dark cave hospital place and got placed on this bed. The doctor then came to see me and I said "Doctor come on! It was only a bee sting" but the doctor shook his head "No Spyro. That was a Salixaconn" (Don't ask how I thought of that name in my dream)"What it did is injected venom into you and also some parasites and did you know they can live upto 10,000 years?"asked the doctor "What!?" I yelled "Get the injection ready, we need to nutralise the venom and kill the parasites". That's when I woke up... (Might have gotten the parasite idea from the Maralia stuff I learned about in Geography)
---
#169 Posted: 19:21:45 24/08/2007
Wow weird-cool! That sounds a really thought provoking dream!

I've had a dream about the same person for four days in a row recently (it was like the story was continuing in my head or something) but nothing to do with spyro.... Why have I only had one spyro dream? smilie
---

#170 Posted: 13:13:49 25/08/2007
Try playing it late at night right before you go to bed. I normally find that's when I get dreams about games. I had a dream about Ratchet and Clank the other night there too (Coz I was playing it before bed)

The bit that freaked me out the most in my dream was the no-eyed Spyro (Eyes freak me out for some reason) 0.o
---
#171 Posted: 18:22:23 25/08/2007
Damn I can't play it late because the PS2 is downstairs and my parents always watch tv in the evenings. smilie Not happy....

Eyes? I never notice eyes in my dreams - it's like my attention is somewhere else.
---

#172 Posted: 18:50:37 25/08/2007
Quite a lot of my dreams are very focussed on eyes. I wonder why that is...? I'll need to take a look at that dream dictionary thing brb
---
#173 Posted: 19:06:24 25/08/2007
I always get a sense of space in my dreams.
---

#174 Posted: 19:22:03 25/08/2007
Ok. The dictionary said that seeing your eyes in dreams is knowing that you have knowledge. So I'm guessing missing eyes means you know you don't know something and since it was Spyro's missing eyes I'm guessing that maybe...this means I know I don't know something about Spyro.

Maybe all this is a part of the theme of the dream coz I want to know what ideas and of worlds and character were scrapped before the game was released... I'm just guessing anyway
---
#175 Posted: 19:28:47 25/08/2007
That's strange.... think about something important in your life that you might be missing something on. I very much doubt it's spyro... unless it's to do with your fan-fic? THAT could be it!
---

#176 Posted: 19:36:36 25/08/2007
Maybe it was coz I was still wondering how edit my website coz I mind I went to bed right after I was on the website but still didn't know how to put that point/gem system on...maybe...
---
#177 Posted: 19:56:34 25/08/2007
That could be it! Am I good at dream analysis, or am I good? smilie Ok, now I am getting obsessed.... It's useful though, right?
---

#178 Posted: 20:04:04 25/08/2007
Yeah, I think I feel a wee bit obsession too...I don't think I did too bad myself considering I've always taken my dreams for granted...
---
#179 Posted: 20:08:01 25/08/2007
I'm not saying anything about what you thought, sorry. I didn't mean it that way.
---

#180 Posted: 20:17:37 25/08/2007
That's ok.

Anyway. I think all this dream analysis is pretty cool smilie!!
---
#181 Posted: 14:38:13 27/08/2007
I love it! I'm buying a new book on it tomorrow! I took a numerology test yesterday too - you would be surprised how accurate the results were based on my full name and my date of birth. It's well worth trying too!
---

HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#182 Posted: 14:41:38 27/08/2007
Quote: HIR
Spyro got kidnapped by Lumine... who turned Spyro evil. And then a large group of characters from random video games including Sonic, Mario and Pokémon teamed up to defeat Spyro and Lumine. But when they kill Lumine... Spyro turns into.... HOLY CRAP MECHA-RED RECOLOR! He grows SUPER HUGE and looks exactly like Mecha-Red, except everything was purple. So then they beat Mecha-Spyro and his satellite/ion cannon exploded. I have yet to find the conclusion... specifically if Spyro survived. <.<

I just realized this... this dream inspired me to write the Fan Fiction I'm writing. I submitted it (just the prologue) to FanFiction.net... but I think they're reviewing the story right now.

I'll post a link in my sig if something happens. I made MAJOR edits and changed the title. ;>.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#183 Posted: 16:28:01 27/08/2007
Quote: Pyro girl
That's ok.

Anyway. I think all this dream analysis is pretty cool smilie!!

What's numerology? Sounds like something to do with numbers.
---
#184 Posted: 17:31:29 27/08/2007
http://www.123numerology.com/

Submit your details and you'll get an e-mail that you need to confirm, then the next day your name + d.o.b. will be analysed using numerology. It's like associating every letter of your name with a number (1 - 9, 11, 22) and doing calculations with your d.o.b. to get your life path, soul urge and other things like that. It is REALLY accurate! Your name was no coincidence and neither was your d.o.b.!
---

Cheese Fodder
#185 Posted: 00:13:34 28/08/2007
I had a weird and sad dream about Cynder and Spyro…. (I tried making the dialoged in my dream as clear as possible)
Like in this picture http://www.darkspyro.net/night/gallery/images/gallery006.jpg

PART ONE! They were in the exact pose but it was in the morning Sparx wasn’t there either. Cynder was sad “Spyro I’m sorry about hurting you and taking over the world…”
Spyro replied “It’s not your fault Cynder…” Cynder walks off but Spyro blocks her way. “You…” Spyro hugs Cynder “…see because I l…” Spyro looks into her dark eyes.
Cynder turns her back on Spyro “You’re lucky to be alive…” and runs off. Spyro whispers to himself “Cynder!” everything turns black for 3 seconds.
Spyro with Sparx were laying down talking about Cynder. Sparx says “listen I may be small about 200 pounds lighter than you but I’m not going to let love ruin your life!”
Spyro mumbled “Well you didn’t have to include my weight issues with me!” Everything turns black for 3 seconds again, Spyro and Sparx here Cynder in weird bush. Spyro whispers “Cynder if you’re in there stop crying it’s only me and Sparx.”
Cynder replied “GO AWAY!!!!!” Suddenly a gush of air blows Spyro to a near by rock. A small female fairy able to use wind power comes out said “Hi my names called Spindle. It’s my nickname if you’re wondering. I’m protecting Cynder at all costs… do you have a reason to see her.”
Sparx answers “Listen Spyro here is in love with Cynder and it would help if you could do something about it.”
Spindle answers, “Sorry love put more hard pressure on her!” Another female fairy comes out able to perform fire attacks. “I couldn’t help overhearing that someone in love!”
Spindle sighs “Just ignore her she just my stupid sister you can call her Twindle though” Sparx slowly flies towards Cynder while the others weren’t looking.
Twindle goes to Spyro “You love this dragoness right!”
Spyro shouts “YEAH!”
“You want to kiss her!”
“YEAH!”
“You want to hold her with love!”
“Exactly!”
“You want to make love with her all…” Spindle hits her sister on the head.
“Just stop making us look bad!”
Sparx bellowed “Something’s wrong with Cynder!” Everyone goes in to the bush. Cynder looks down with shame. Spyro whispers “It can’t be….” Cynder was corrupted! Cynder looks at the set “Loads of monkeys quickly corrupted me far away then brought me back here but I couldn’t move…This is what I’m on the inside Spyro…” She looks at Spyro “I’ll be corrupted with never ending evil!” She starts to cry.
Spyro calmly whispered “But you’re Bea…” Cynder flies off. Spontaneously Spyro screams. Sparx asked “What’s wrong Spyro?”
Spyro tries to clam down… “I had a vision that I kissed Cynder when the moon was high in the sky, like if just stopped battling for a weird reason but I was somehow corrupted!”

PART 2!
Cynder lead them to King Gaul’s pirate ships far away. Eventually Spyro and his friends fall into a pit, a young female Ice dragon was in the pit as well. “Be careful about the black dragon she killed my family”
Spyro’s shocked “NO! Not Cynder!!!!”
Sparx sarcastically says “Yes miss no name!”
Twindle goes to the Ice dragon “Sorry guys her names called Shiver… Shiver this is everyone else!”
Sparx shouts “Hey remember to forget our names the second time you talk to us!” Twindle angry goes to Sparx what’s that meant to mean!” Suddenly Cynder lands into the pit showing her evil Fire breath to everyone. Spyro gets ready to fight 20 big Monkeys come in a separate Spyro from the rest. A large dreadwing lands near the Pit “This is a practice to prove that the purple dragon can fight!” All the enemies cheer for Cynder as the fight starts. Spyro is getting battered from Cynder second breath….. Drain power, eventually the dreadwing throws a crystal to Cynder. Cynder shouts “LETS END THIS!!!!” She throws the crystal to Spyro’s heart making him insane and mental until he grows into his corrupted form. Spyro unleashes a bolt of electric at the net and successfully escapes. Cynder follows Spyro high into the Sky. Shiver stammered “ISISIS Is he good or or evil?” They fly high into the moonlight… Just like what Spyro predicted. They stopped fighting, Cynder whispers a a tone where it can make you drifty “Spyro I know you love me together we can take over the world! Join me so we can link as one forever!” Cynder moved straight where the moon shone in the darkness. Spyro kissed Cynder on her lips. Sparx and the others came rushing. Spindle says “The moon is controlling Spyro” Everyone could clearly see that, Cynder finally goes away. Spyro is left stunned by the kiss. Spyro answers “I know but I couldn’t help it! Well thank goodness it only works on dragons. Sparx comforts Spyro “Clam down we should go back to the temple!” Twindle looks at Sparx
Twindle was getting really shy “Sparx when was the last time you looked handsome?”
Sparx Said “First you giving love advise… second your acting crazy after every villain we now this!!!!!” Spindle realizes that her sister is also looking at the moon where Sparx is in front of. Twindle continues “Sparx you know we should…” Spindle uses psychic blast to confuse Twindle. Twindle is back to normal. Spyro whispers “I guess no one can’t look at the moonlight, Spyro screams again. Sparx says “What was the vision this time.”
Spyro replies “I was in the temple and Cynder controlled me to kill the guardians!”
Then I woke up
EternalSpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#186 Posted: 03:35:11 28/08/2007
That was interesting....... can't see it sad as it wasn't long enough......... and random at the same time. Really isn't a dream but I keep on seeing clouds, everywhere I drive, that tend to be in the shape of spyro (and I saw a head of adult cynder today in New Zealand). Maybe I am just plain crazy or I am having some memories/visions
---
As the Night of Eternal Darkness apporaches, Spyro is haunted by .... Maps of the U.S. and Canada, and traffic capability for just $216.76 from Amazon.com
#187 Posted: 17:49:37 28/08/2007
Awww. Poor Cynder...

EternalSpyro
I know this sounds very wifty-wafty but it's human nature to look for patterns in things like clouds - anything goes really.
---

Crush Gold Sparx Gems: 2812
#188 Posted: 18:00:41 28/08/2007
One week ago, I have a dream about The legend of Spyro. The eternal night. I dreamed, that Cynder was the one who died. And when she died, Spyro was roaring so loud, that it coursed an earthqueck. In the beginning, I thourgh that Ignitus is the one who died, but I'm beginning to think that Cynder is the one.
---
You can lie... *Smirks* But your bladder can't. Ha ha ha!
Quote: dark52
Dagnabbit.
#189 Posted: 18:25:47 28/08/2007
Oh no! Not Cynder! Please don't let that be a premonition!
---

Crush Gold Sparx Gems: 2812
#190 Posted: 18:31:46 28/08/2007
It just a feeling and a dream that I got. It doesn't have too mean that Cynder is the one who die.
---
You can lie... *Smirks* But your bladder can't. Ha ha ha!
Quote: dark52
Dagnabbit.
Cheese Fodder
#191 Posted: 18:59:14 28/08/2007
Yeah I had a dream that she turn couruppted.
#192 Posted: 19:06:58 28/08/2007
Hence, why I said that 'please don't let that be a premonition'. It was only a random post. Sheesh. She might die in the third game though. That would allow her more time to be developed and leads to a more shocking event.
---

spyrolvr96 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1214
#193 Posted: 23:24:10 28/08/2007
i had a spyro dream(this was about when i first played Spyro:A Hero's Tail). I was playing the game with my class behind me watching and suddenly everyone got sucked into the game and we landed at the begining place and my whole class looked like spyro. I told them all the way that we could get out(we had to beat the game) and I asked them who they think the leader should be. The voted on me. We went through the game normally. When we got to the Ice Citadel , I woke up.

About a year later I had the same dream exept the girls looked like ember, the boys like flame, and I still looked like spyro
---
The thing I never really wrapped my brain around until now was in order to be remembered, in order to leave something significant behind, you have to leave
Last edited at 23:25:09 28/08/2007 by spyrolvr96
#194 Posted: 13:59:21 29/08/2007
Oh cool! That last bit's kinda strange though...
---

Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#195 Posted: 18:38:09 02/09/2007
I had one ages ago
I was in Frozen Alters and I kept falling of the edges lol.........
#196 Posted: 18:55:40 02/09/2007
Hmmm... Welcome to darkspyro!
---

#197 Posted: 13:28:50 08/09/2007
Wow! I had another cool Spyro dream! Ok The dream started off when I was at my gran's house and I was just flicking through the telly magazine when I saw 'Spyro the Dragon' on channel 4 at 9.00 and I was like smilie when I saw it and I quickly pressed 104 on the Remote and then Spyro, Sparx, Hunter and Bianca appeared on the screen. Then the next thing I knew I was getting drawn into the TV and I got thrown into Spyro's world! I woke up shortly after that!
---
#198 Posted: 17:58:42 08/09/2007
Spyro was thrown into another weird dream I had last night. For some reason I ended up approaching both the GBA and PS2 (why? I'm aiming for a Wii!) verisons of The Eternal Night within the space of two weeks, the former one obtained on release day. It seemed a little more twisted than what I was expecting though; no sign of Skabb and his pirates, but Spyro was just thrown into a series of missions from the Chronicler, going through each of these before confronting Gaul and saving the world (ending was pretty damn uninspiring lol). One of the weirder highlights of it though was a mission that had him running into a fight between one of the Atlawa and Carmelita Fox from the Sly Cooper series (don't ask) and having to stop the fight before moving on.

Yeah, that was weird smilie
emberelora Emerald Sparx Gems: 3059
#199 Posted: 18:01:53 08/09/2007
there is so many dreams i have with spyro in it. i guess it doesn't help that i play games before bed. lol. well the one i had yesterday is that i had to pilot that ufo you have to beat the sorceress with in the super bonus worlds with spyro and i got to become a dragon as a reward for helping. weird, but i didn't complain.
---
"This is the most musically inclined situation I've ever found myself in and I've played guitar hero!"
ThatsSoRaven Yellow Sparx Gems: 1166
#200 Posted: 18:22:09 08/09/2007
Woah, that must have been freaky!
---
"We'll be right back after these messages from Binford Tools." Tim "the Toolman Taylor" or Al "Insert insulting middle name here" Borland
First | Previous | Page 4 of 5 | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me