Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
Spyro Dreams? [CLOSED]
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#101 Posted: 10:40:21 01/06/2007
Quote: the doctor
...and i have this life size cuddly toy of him!

Yeah, my friend has one of those.
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
the doctor Yellow Sparx Gems: 1617
#102 Posted: 11:32:49 01/06/2007
i got it off eBay!
---
A moment can last for seconds,
But a memory can last forever...
#103 Posted: 15:20:07 02/06/2007
Quote: the doctor
i got it off eBay!

My friend got it off E-Bay...
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
RedWelshDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#104 Posted: 17:49:07 02/06/2007
This seems to have gone waaay off topic.
---
College is a refuge from hasty judgement.

Definition of a college lecturer: someone who talks in other peoples sleep.
#105 Posted: 17:56:05 02/06/2007
Quote: RedWelshDragon
This seems to have gone waaay off topic.

My friend goes off-topic...
---
#106 Posted: 18:02:16 02/06/2007
Quote: HIR
I had an interesting Spyro dream last night. Spyro met Tray (see avatar) and Tray gave him a chest. And inside the chest was a map. So Spyro followed the map through all of the of the levels from the first 3 Spyro games and then he finds a red "X" right in the spot he got the map from. He digs where the "X" is and finds a treasure chest. It reads "Sorry Mario, but the princess is in another castle." It was at that point that I decided to stop drinking orange juice before bed. >.>

Haha cool dream!
---

HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#107 Posted: 19:15:40 02/06/2007
I had another dream last night. Spyro was teleported to the year 21XX and had to fight again High Max... it was so funny... because the two of them put up barriers and were deflecting an energy ball back and forth. So I walked in and said "lol, it's the new version of Pong!" Eventually, I defeated High Max with my super-awesome Z-Saber! ^.^
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#108 Posted: 19:18:50 02/06/2007
Quote: RedWelshDragon
I had an interesting Spyro dream last night. Spyro met Tray (see avatar) and Tray gave him a chest. And inside the chest was a map. So Spyro followed the map through all of the of the levels from the first 3 Spyro games and then he finds a red "X" right in the spot he got the map from. He digs where the "X" is and finds a treasure chest. It reads "Sorry Mario, but the princess is in another castle." It was at that point that I decided to stop drinking orange juice before bed. >.>

Haha cool dream!

My friend has cool dreams...

I had another dream last night. Spyro was teleported to the year 21XX and had to fight again High Max... it was so funny... because the two of them put up barriers and were deflecting an energy ball back and forth. So I walked in and said "lol, it's the new version of Pong!" Eventually, I defeated High Max with my super-awesome Z-Saber! ^.^

My friend has a super-awesome Z-Saber...
---
#109 Posted: 19:25:21 02/06/2007
He/she sure sound like a GREAT "friend". [/sarcasm]

>.>
---
#110 Posted: 20:37:45 02/06/2007
What the heck is a Z-saber?
---

#111 Posted: 21:18:29 02/06/2007
HIR's weapon of choice.... >.>

[User Posted Image]

It's the large yellow, streaking thing. >.>
---
Wyraachur Green Sparx Gems: 252
#112 Posted: 22:31:39 02/06/2007
After seeing a comic of it on Deviantart, i keep having dreams of watching Spyro transform into an evil adult version of himself... and then i turn into my evil dragon form, Wyraach Ur, and we go on a rampage...aided by Cynder :3
---
Cynder's loyal follower :3 smilie
#113 Posted: 10:44:38 03/06/2007
Ok . . . strange . . .
---

Pyro girl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1752
#114 Posted: 16:08:31 04/06/2007
I had a really weird dream last night in which it was amixture of everything I've ever watched and played. Ok, I was in this space station and me and Spyro were practicing using the force from Star Wars by levitating some metal balls and there was a Dalek there for some reason (I think Spyro blew it up with a super flame powerup, can't remember that part very well). After that me and Spyro then started swinging across this bottomless pit using versa-targets from Ratchet and Clank using the force coz we didn't have Swing Shots. Then we went into this other room with a raised long wooden platform and on this platform was Moneybags and Shiela, waiting to be release like in YotD. So we released her and I looked down at a computer screen with 'Blarg' written across it. That's the whole dream. I think there was somebody from Runescape there too but I can't remember but I'm surprised there wasn't any Dragonball Z stuf,f though...
---
Kakarot, I think I'm going to puke ~Vegeta
Live Long and Prosper ~ Mr. Spock
I'm stupid, I'm Stupid ~ Starscream
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#115 Posted: 18:47:51 04/06/2007
lol...i cant explain my wierd dream that i had last night....but i was in the secondary school that im goin t be visiting in a couple of weeks to get used to moving there, and every one were dragons.....i was like Cynder and a realy kool guy i kno was a bit like Spyro, only he was blue instead of purple. my teachers looked like Ignitus, Terrador, Cyril and Volteer and it was weird coz they were just telling us about fire, ice, earth, electric...i cant remember the rest.
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#116 Posted: 18:54:52 04/06/2007
lol... lover of spyro, if you're going to somewhere beggining with k, b first of all AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! ahem... secondly dont worry ive had those teachers for nearly 3 years... although some are abit like ignitus and that...
---
#117 Posted: 18:59:07 04/06/2007
Dragon teachers? Oo-er! My PE teacher is enough of a dragon already, thank you very much! I'd like to be a dragon in my school though - boy oh boy would certain people be in for it then!
---

#118 Posted: 15:31:54 05/06/2007
Being a dragon, now that would be cool... Wow! Imagine being able to breathe fire! Now that would be something else. Sorry but I'm a wee bit of a pyro maniac when it comes to fire. That's why I called myself Pyro girl
---
#119 Posted: 20:29:41 05/06/2007
Hehe, hey did ya hear about that Pyro Maniac in Germany when Hitler was Chancellor (or was it President?)? Van de Lubbe (said as 'van der loo') was used by the Nazis as a setup for the SA setting the Reichsatg on fire! Apparently he ran through the Reichstag building with his shirt on fire and was caught by the police. Hitler saw this as a chance to get rid of the Communists but that's another story! Wow, who knew that exam revision would pay off!

I have nothing against Germany, by the way. This was just work I had to do in school and, quite fankly, I never want to hear the name 'Hitler' ever, ever again!
---

#120 Posted: 13:58:18 07/06/2007
I like fire for some reason as well... i'd not like to be trapped in a fire but you get what i mean!
---
#121 Posted: 15:35:18 07/06/2007
Yeah. My Mum and Dad's friends have this coal fire and I can just sit and gaze at it contently and just...sit there and watch it crackle and not get bored.
---
#122 Posted: 18:44:41 07/06/2007
I like watching campfires as long as I'm not sitting in the smoke (I can feel my eyes watering now!).
---

#123 Posted: 10:46:23 09/06/2007
i usually imagine myself as godess of fire and i can set myself on flames and fly... like the human torch...
---
#124 Posted: 11:12:51 09/06/2007
Oh. That's him from the Fantastic Four isn't it?
---
#125 Posted: 11:18:16 09/06/2007
yeah... i like that movie!
---
#126 Posted: 11:21:06 09/06/2007
Me too. Heh, heh, I thought it was funny when Ben (The thing) tried to dial the phone but his fingers were too big to press the wee buttons
---
#127 Posted: 20:47:23 09/06/2007
I've never seen the film but after seeing the advert for the 2nd one (I think) I'm gonna watch it!
---

#128 Posted: 18:18:52 11/06/2007
im seein the 2nd one this friday! Its gonna be sweet(hopefully!)
---
#129 Posted: 18:30:59 11/06/2007
I just saw the advert. Looks cool.
---
#130 Posted: 16:40:21 12/06/2007
Hehe, funny when the two guys switch powers and the old flame guy's like: oh ****!
---

Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12141
#131 Posted: 17:07:44 12/06/2007
GET BACK ON TOPIC NOW PEOPLE
#132 Posted: 18:15:31 12/06/2007
OMG that was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic! Ok, spyro dreams people!
---

#133 Posted: 18:22:16 12/06/2007
How about the weird dream I posted earlier which is a Spyro/Ratchet and Clank/Doctor Who (sorta) crossover

Quote: Pyro girl
I had a really weird dream last night in which it was amixture of everything I've ever watched and played. Ok, I was in this space station and me and Spyro were practicing using the force from Star Wars by levitating some metal balls and there was a Dalek there for some reason (I think Spyro blew it up with a super flame powerup, can't remember that part very well). After that me and Spyro then started swinging across this bottomless pit using versa-targets from Ratchet and Clank using the force coz we didn't have Swing Shots. Then we went into this other room with a raised long wooden platform and on this platform was Moneybags and Sheila, waiting to be release like in YotD. So we released her and I looked down at a computer screen with 'Blarg' written across it. That's the whole dream. I think there was somebody from Runescape there too but I can't remember but I'm surprised there wasn't any Dragonball Z stuf,f though...
---
Last edited at 15:41:57 13/06/2007 by Pyro girl
Dragginwings Gold Sparx Gems: 2279
#134 Posted: 18:47:19 12/06/2007
That's bizzare!
#135 Posted: 19:00:06 12/06/2007
Very jumpy.
---

#136 Posted: 19:55:08 12/06/2007
Okay... I had a continuation of my most recent dream last night.

Spyro got kidnapped by Lumine... who turned Spyro evil. And then a large group of characters from random video games including Sonic, Mario and Pokémon teamed up to defeat Spyro and Lumine. But when they kill Lumine... Spyro turns into.... HOLY CRAP MECHA-RED RECOLOR! He grows SUPER HUGE and looks exactly like Mecha-Red, except everything was purple. So then they beat Mecha-Spyro and his satellite/ion cannon exploded. I have yet to find the conclusion... specifically if Spyro survived. <.<
---
#137 Posted: 15:28:17 13/06/2007
ok...
---
#138 Posted: 20:35:21 13/06/2007
Ok, I didn't have a Spyro dream last night but I had an Okami dream last week! Um, this might be a teensy spoiler for anyone who has/wants Okami!

I was in this hall (that I know very well) and had gone upstairs for some reason and this wolf-guy, Oki, starts racing me around the building (which is kinda huge) kinda like Scrap races you round evil's stronghold before you face Ninetails. I run round to an Okami chest and open it to find the Dragon Orb inside and some embroidered cloth. I grab those (I have the feeling I was distinctly wolf then), run to what I supposed was the finishing point and flicked human again. I swung round the banisters of the stairs to get back to the ground floor (as I was about 3 floors up by then) and was shouting "I beat Oki, I beat Oki, I beat Oki!" The last bit is so not be! I do not gloat!
---

Giveitup Yellow Sparx Gems: 1020
#139 Posted: 13:57:29 19/06/2007
Dudes,I had another one last night!I was playing AHT right?Then,when I got the 2nd Red fight,the whole screen turned B&W and I was like"WTF?"anyways,I had to choose one of the actions:"Face Red or fall down".I was low on health,so I choose the 2nd action,but when I fell,I didn't die,instead I went to a bonus mission.The mission was this:defend a handicapped mafea from a falling bridge before time runs out.I was able
to complete it when I won a groovy backround with the words:"YOU WIN!"were on the upper left cornner on the screen,with some Rayman music and Spyro doing a little Rayman dance.A few seconds later,Spyro was walking out very sexy out of a door and I saw Ribbits going crazy.I was like"What the hell is going on with this game?!"then a rabbit with a plunger started screaming and threw a plunger at my face.I tell ya that was the most crazy dream I have ever had.
---
Mess with this dragon,and you'll get burnt.-Guy from the Spyro2 commercial
#140 Posted: 18:59:21 19/06/2007
LOL! Sorry but that is a bit funny!

The one I had a couple of days ago was wicked cool. I flew for the first time ever in my dream! I was in a kinda jungle hemmed in by mountains and there were dinosaurs there. I just jumped into the air and flew around towards a lake where there was a raptor that jumped up at me. Somehow (and this is the really cool part) I felt different - I was a friggin winged horse! It was absolutely amazing! Of course it was a lot less amazing when I crashed... hehe ... I don't think my flying skills are up to much yet ...
---

Dragginwings Gold Sparx Gems: 2279
#141 Posted: 20:04:48 19/06/2007
Lol Giveitup! Odd dream, RWD.

I had a dream that I was riding Saphira....and that's all that happened. smilie
#142 Posted: 20:29:37 19/06/2007
My dream got even stranger after that! (I just couldn't be bothered to say earlier!) After I crashed, I flicked human again and I was inbetween two huge cage structures (like in Jurassic Park 1). I could see another raptor (dark black/brown coloured with orange eyes) so obviously I ran. I ran round into this odd stone / ancient brick building and up some stairs. Now when I ran round on the stairs that spiralled the outside of the building, a teradactyl was after me! (Sheesh). I ran to the top, back down, top, back down a few times then the dream flicked and I was somewhere else in the jungle in relative 'safety' with a big herbivore dinosaur. Weird, a lot.
---

Giveitup Yellow Sparx Gems: 1020
#143 Posted: 01:03:32 23/06/2007
Yeah,everyone says I'm a joker.
---
Mess with this dragon,and you'll get burnt.-Guy from the Spyro2 commercial
#144 Posted: 02:07:33 23/06/2007
Okay... I had the rest of the dream! ^.^

So Spyro was indeed dead. In order to revive him, they needed the seven Super Emeralds. But one of Gate's minions, Nightmare Severus, partnered up with a scientist from the real world who looked like Godot [from GS3 (Phoenix Wright 3 in America)]. His name was covered up and he called himself "Guy". "Guy" used his vast riches earned from bank robberies to bribe Vladimir, head of a society that every villain in the universes belonged to called HenchCorp... to send every villain to stall the work of the good guys. But they get the emeralds and attack Vladimir, thinking he's the mastermind, then Guy steals the emeralds but is beaten and flees. They revive Spyro, who "thanks" them by deciding to brutally and savagely attack them. Tray dumbly concludes Spyro is still evil and operates, revealing the nanites and nanobots injected by Gate and Lumine into his bloodstream. Spyro turns back to normal and helps the good guys defeat Dr. Eggman (wtf?) who attempted to steal the seven Super Emeralds while they were all busy with Spyro.

THE END! ^.^
---
zacoda1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1121
#145 Posted: 23:37:08 11/07/2007
I had a cool dream last night,i was myself following max from darkcloud2 i was lost,then i came across a cave from a previous dream where monica from dark cloud 2 protected spyro,she was there looking out of the cave i woke up soon after that. Another dream i had isnt about spyro..but....creepy and scary,I was with my friend in my room with a talking toy train running around a small track,i went to the dining room picked up something and carryed it back to my room when i did the train was gone,then the wall pulled me in and i woke up but i heard a loud sound it scared the crud out of me.
---
The ones with the greatest courage...Tested by All might and will...Will traverse A Farly advanced Obstacle....The test of life...
#146 Posted: 18:21:17 12/07/2007
sorry about double post its just because i need to post this and noone else has posted...lol...But anyway I had another dream last night i was myself but with...wings i was in a weird city idk if it was a spyro city or not but i flew up and those battleships in the screenshots from eternal night were up there aswell as spyro,ignitus and even a weird green spyro.......it was like a game i paused it and selected pictures the green spyro was diamond spyro lol,when the ships withdrawed we went to the temple and all the charaters were there...then i woke up.
---
The ones with the greatest courage...Tested by All might and will...Will traverse A Farly advanced Obstacle....The test of life...
#147 Posted: 18:59:49 12/07/2007
Strange. Is dark cloud 2 similar to the original dark cloud?
---

#148 Posted: 07:00:55 13/07/2007
Now here's something creepy. You know how I was banned by accident on tuesday I think it was, well I had a dream about that the night before and now I'm officially creeped out
---
#149 Posted: 16:18:00 13/07/2007
no its even better lol better graphics and your charater talks too much more items and monsters 7 chapters and.....im gonna have a heart attack if i say much more lol but i like spyro 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times more.
---
Last edited at 16:19:18 13/07/2007 by zacoda1
#150 Posted: 09:11:35 27/07/2007
Oh! My God! I had such a cool dream last night!

It started out that I was at my Nana's old house and we were watching the telly and Nana then handed this present to me. So, I unwrapped the present which revealed this DVD case with the STD Spyro on the front saying 'The story of Spyro: The beginning'.

So, I put the DVD on and it started out with an intro with how the Dragon Worlds were made, how the Sorceress banished the Dragons from their original home which became known as the forgotten worlds, how Red got banished from the Dragon Worlds and how Gnasty Gnorc got banished to the Dragon Junkyard (Soon to become Gnasty's World) in a trial headed by Tomas and how Spyro was born.

Then the movie started to role on to the main story of how Gnasty Gnorc trapped the Dragon's in crystal when I woke up and I found out with much dissappointment that this was all just a dream
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

But this dream has given me a brilliant idea for a fanfiction that I am going to write on Fanfiction.net and I might even weave my original fanfic, Spyro: Dragon Spirit into the original Spyro story.

NOTE: This doesn't include the Legend of Spyro series
---
Last edited at 09:23:21 27/07/2007 by Pyro girl
First | Previous | Page 3 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me