Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
Spyro Dreams? [CLOSED]
ThatsSoRaven Yellow Sparx Gems: 1166
#51 Posted: 10:40:05 07/03/2007
Well, spyroandsparx hasn't been on for a while...
---
"We'll be right back after these messages from Binford Tools." Tim "the Toolman Taylor" or Al "Insert insulting middle name here" Borland
RedWelshDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#52 Posted: 22:00:16 07/03/2007
I know and Volteer has disappeared too!
---
College is a refuge from hasty judgement.

Definition of a college lecturer: someone who talks in other peoples sleep.
#53 Posted: 10:41:37 08/03/2007
Same with PrincessPeachie and the doctor...
---
"We'll be right back after these messages from Binford Tools." Tim "the Toolman Taylor" or Al "Insert insulting middle name here" Borland
#54 Posted: 18:43:28 09/03/2007
Hmm, strange.

Anywho anyone else had Spyro dreams?
---

Dragginwings Gold Sparx Gems: 2279
#55 Posted: 20:20:54 09/03/2007
I have!! *tells everyone to look @ post #47*
spyroandsparx Gold Sparx Gems: 2220
#56 Posted: 21:40:32 09/03/2007
Quote: Dragginwings
*sniff* Poor Sparx!! *Looks at SaS to see how he's gunna react*

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and *cries for 1,000 decades*
---
COOCIE2 IS MY BEST FRIEND LOLOLOLOLOLOL
#57 Posted: 21:52:43 09/03/2007
NOOOO!!!!!!!! NOT 10 DECADES!!!!!!!!! Great, it's all fantasy lover's fault for posting that down. Thanks a lot fantasy lover! LOL
---
#58 Posted: 04:08:39 10/03/2007
*Cries for 2 seconds and then 4gets it all*
#59 Posted: 15:51:19 10/03/2007
Welcome back!
---

Pyro girl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1752
#60 Posted: 10:19:32 17/03/2007
Oh! And I had yet again another Spyro dream where I was in Lofty Castle except it was dark and creepy like Dark Passage and every thing was in the wrong place. I can't remember anything else but I remember it was quite scary.

I had yet another Spyro dream. When I was flying, yes, flying across this body of water somewhere in the Dragon Worlds and I came across this island floating (as in floating in the air) above the water and soon a few dragons were seen in the air, flying towards and landing on the floating island. I for some reason was soon flying upwards and as I went higher and higher above the floating island, I came to another, slightly smaller, floating island. I finally landed on this island and I came to this very large building of stone with 'Dragon Kindom academy school' written on the top of double-door threshold.
I went inside and the school was infact very similar to my school except it had 'Music' written where 'English' should be. That's basically it but I use this place a lot in Spyro fanfics now.
---
Kakarot, I think I'm going to puke ~Vegeta
Live Long and Prosper ~ Mr. Spock
I'm stupid, I'm Stupid ~ Starscream
Last edited at 12:51:11 08/04/2007 by Pyro girl
Wyraachur Green Sparx Gems: 252
#61 Posted: 10:59:11 20/04/2007
hehe, i have a few Spyro dreams. there are a couple where i turn into him smilie
---
Cynder's loyal follower :3 smilie
Pyro girl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1752
#62 Posted: 12:19:41 20/04/2007
You should read this dream I posted earlier

Quote: Pyro girl
I've got a really weird dream...

I was playing that level in Colossus when you do ice hockey, just a normal one on one with Spyro and the hockey guy. Then it starts to get weird, a few minutes later, I happened to be playing in a team versus team, with me and Spyro on one team and two hockey guys on the other team. It gets weirder still as a huge audience just appeared around the arena out off nowhere, still in Colossus valley. This is the really weird part 'cause when I turned around to look at the wall on the other side of the ice hockey arena there was this humungous, red and black, out of control, chained up, evil Spyro, spitting fireballs eveywhere and that's when I woke up
---
Kakarot, I think I'm going to puke ~Vegeta
Live Long and Prosper ~ Mr. Spock
I'm stupid, I'm Stupid ~ Starscream
#63 Posted: 17:24:01 20/04/2007
Oh! And I had yet again another Spyro dream where I was in Lofty Castle except it was dark and creepy like Dark Passage and every thing was in the wrong place. I can't remember anything else but I remember it was quite scary.

I had yet another Spyro dream. When I was flying, yes, flying across this body of water somewhere in the Dragon Worlds and I came across this island floating (as in floating in the air) above the water and soon a few dragons were seen in the air, flying towards and landing on the floating island. I for some reason was soon flying upwards and as I went higher and higher above the floating island, I came to another, slightly smaller, floating island. I finally landed on this island and I came to this very large building of stone with 'Dragon Kindom academy school' written on the top of double-door threshold.
I went inside and the school was infact very similar to my school except it had 'Music' written where 'English' should be. That's basically it but I use this place a lot in Spyro fanfics now.

smilie Weird! Cool though! I think I had another strange dream but I can't remember it at the moment. I'm very into recording my dreams (when I remember them) now and analysing them!

I can try analysing a few dreams if anyone wants me to? When I do mine they seem to coincide with incidents in my life correctly and give me a better idea of how to deal with the problem/situation it represents. lol I sound so scientific!
---

Wyraachur Green Sparx Gems: 252
#64 Posted: 19:50:30 20/04/2007
You should read this dream I posted earlier

I've got a really weird dream...

I was playing that level in Colossus when you do ice hockey, just a normal one on one with Spyro and the hockey guy. Then it starts to get weird, a few minutes later, I happened to be playing in a team versus team, with me and Spyro on one team and two hockey guys on the other team. It gets weirder still as a huge audience just appeared around the arena out off nowhere, still in Colossus valley. This is the really weird part 'cause when I turned around to look at the wall on the other side of the ice hockey arena there was this humungous, red and black, out of control, chained up, evil Spyro, spitting fireballs eveywhere and that's when I woke up

evil Spyro, huh? sounds cool smilie weird but cool
---
Cynder's loyal follower :3 smilie
Giveitup Yellow Sparx Gems: 1020
#65 Posted: 22:50:10 21/04/2007
I had two strange Spyro dreams smilie.I dreamet that the professor had made a new machine(in ANsmiliethen Spyro and Cyril entered the machine,when the professor was getting it started(this was the machine's first run)something went wrong and the minds were switched.Then Spyro(as Cyril's form)entered the dojo and did ice-fury and I woke up with shocked eyes.I'll tell my other dream in the next few days,so be pachent,and check your posts every day.
---
Mess with this dragon,and you'll get burnt.-Guy from the Spyro2 commercial
#66 Posted: 11:48:27 22/04/2007
Patience is a virtue we all should treasure.
---

#67 Posted: 22:14:37 25/04/2007
Alright,my other dream is this:I dreamt that I was in a Spyro game,and Spyro and I got kidnaped by Ripto.Well heres the funny thing:I dreamt that Ripto turned Spyro into a fommy drinksmilie!Then Ripto took a taste,didn't like it,and shattered the glass on the ground.Of couse I made it back to the temple with Spyro in my hands.I told the others what happened,poured Spyro into the POV,and let a tear drop run down my cheek into the POV.Right after that Spyro's parts flew up in the air and he was back in his normal form.I woke up screaming,like that South Park episode when Stan woke up screaming.
---
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#68 Posted: 22:51:17 25/04/2007
I remember a Spyro dream I had. All of the bad guys teamed up and kidnapped every dragon including Spyro and it was up to a Zero recolor to save them....

There was A LOT of blood. ^.^
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#69 Posted: 01:23:08 27/04/2007
I had another strange Spyro dream last night!I dremt that I had a list of the moves in the new game,but a stranger warned me not to use the invisible form.When I got the game,I had to see what the strange was talking about,so I used the the invisible form,but as soon as I did it,the color(in my world)was gone and there was nothing but a white out-line of us.
---
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#70 Posted: 17:15:22 27/04/2007
Lol.

I was flying through the air, as Spyro, and landed in the jail of Dino Mines. Sheriff Wyatt was there too, and said "Ah, no! Now you're trapped too!" I did the obvious thing and selected Exit Level on the start menu, and was in Lofty Castle, instead of Midnight Mountain. I went up to one of those baloon rhynocs and then the platform I was on vanished. I fell down to my death but ended up in Red's Chamber. Red froze me and then I appeared in the cage Hunter was in in Evening Lake. I shook on the bars all night, now as Ross again, until I woke up and had a vision of losing lives. Creepy.
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
#71 Posted: 00:52:45 28/04/2007
I had another strange Spyro dream last night! Surprisingly... it would make a great story! Of course... Spyro isn't actually the HERO persay... >.>
---
#72 Posted: 22:02:49 07/05/2007
Guys,another one!I dreampt that Stewie made a switching devicice(Kinda like my first dream)well Stewie not only switched his body,but his whole family.I'll give you the characters's body's switch:Stewie=Spyro,Lois=Nina,Peter=Flash,Brian=Ignitus,Chris=Sparx,Meg=Baboon smilie.Spyro characters the same switch.And they had to deal with they're different lives.When the odds finally met,they broke out into a fight.The bodys switched back and every thing was back the way it was.(Sept they were talking about each other.)
---
#73 Posted: 19:39:09 19/05/2007
Hehe.

I haven't had any more Spyro dreams lately... just weird ones. Why do battles feature A LOT in my dreams? It's not like I'm a violent person! I even had a Pirates of the Caribbean dream before, though admittedly that was after I watched the 2nd film and it finished at 00:30 am and I was bone tired.
---

#74 Posted: 20:06:58 19/05/2007
I had a Spyro dream. All night I was loading EtD and it never loaded. Ahhhh, a peaceful dream of flying through clouds.

Another dream. I was in my bedroom on my computer on darkspyro.net on a Forum called 'Spyro Dreams' typing "Another dream. I was in my bedroom on my computer on darkspyro.net on a Forum called 'Spyro Dreams' typing", and all of a sudden it was 21:07pm 19/5/07 instead of 21:06pm 19/5/07! Oh, now it's 21:08! Agh!
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
#75 Posted: 20:08:59 19/05/2007
That's not a dream! And not really funny either . . .
---

#76 Posted: 20:11:02 19/05/2007
Yes, since tonight we're both on at once, this topic feels like a chatroom at the moment. Just look at the times between the posts! Especially on the [NO OFF-TOPICS 2] topic, it's creepy!
---
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#77 Posted: 20:13:52 19/05/2007
yeah!im on too, i think its coz at this time we are gunna bed, and the americans (most people on this site) are juts waking up.......CREEPY!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#78 Posted: 20:15:31 19/05/2007
Yup. Creepy alright. I was I was and then I died. Great dream, huh?
---
#79 Posted: 20:15:46 19/05/2007
Yup. Creepy alright. I was I was and then I died. Great dream, huh?

EDIT: WTH? I must have double-clicked when posting!
---
Last edited at 20:16:28 19/05/2007 by Ross
#80 Posted: 20:18:17 19/05/2007
lol
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#81 Posted: 20:32:10 19/05/2007
Hehe, I have to go soon. Screen time awaits me!
---

#82 Posted: 20:33:50 19/05/2007
huh?
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#83 Posted: 20:41:28 19/05/2007
I hope you mean 'Spyro is in need of being played'? Do not take a moment away from something Spyro related. It was once 21:42 and blah, blah, blah... you know the story.
---
#84 Posted: 20:45:12 19/05/2007
yeah..
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#85 Posted: 20:47:05 19/05/2007
God, I'm bored. And the Bailey Gang awaits me at Dino Mines because they are SO DAMN HARD!!!
---
#86 Posted: 20:48:58 19/05/2007
lol

me is bored too....WOH!is it that time already?OMG i should have been in bed AGES ago!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#87 Posted: 20:52:27 19/05/2007
smilie Big trouble.

I know. We've been posting here an hour now and we've only done about 7 or 8 posts!
---
#88 Posted: 13:54:18 20/05/2007
Hehe a new day and I'm back! But nobody else is!

Anywho, back to the topic.
---

#89 Posted: 17:30:40 22/05/2007
Yes, last night's dream was a weird one. I was progressing through YotD, level by level, when suddenly I found a challenge that doesn't exist. I was goven a task by some Fi Fi, and I went around killing rhynocs having no idea. In a flash, since dreams don't just not flash like that, I reached a very, VERY far away platform. I got not a Skill Point, but a 'Skill House'. Below it had a banner with 'You have won...' and then it changed into '500 gems for Super Bonus', '60 Dragon Eggs' and then two other things I didn't read in time. How weird a dream! If you get a Skill House in Bamboo Terrace, and an unfamiliar challenge with Fi Fi and lots of rhynocs on cannons, please tell me.
---
#90 Posted: 18:10:29 22/05/2007
my dreams are wierd... unfortunatley i cant explain every thing, i 4 get things (exept spyro things) VERY easyly!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#91 Posted: 19:14:50 22/05/2007
I get some weird dreams and I usually discuss them with my friends! I've even got a book on dream analysis now.
---

#92 Posted: 21:26:42 22/05/2007
Cool...
#93 Posted: 19:07:30 24/05/2007
Ok, I didn't need to say that, did I? That is the ONLY thing I am a LITTLE obsessed with!
---

the doctor Yellow Sparx Gems: 1617
#94 Posted: 20:17:30 27/05/2007
I had a dream once i was in the game, and is was travelling with spyro in the game like sparx does... so i turned red when spyro was low on health
---
A moment can last for seconds,
But a memory can last forever...
#95 Posted: 18:16:46 28/05/2007
weird....i remember when me and the doctor (Emma) were talkin about what we'de do if Spyro games got banned and ANB was the last...she thinks she likes Spyro but she admits to my cousin that she doesnt! any way this is what i said: I would lock ALL my Spyro possetions away and EAT the key...no matter what the climate is, ide guard them ALL my life and my grave would be in front of them and my spirit and soul would guard them for the eternity!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#96 Posted: 19:01:18 28/05/2007
I had an interesting Spyro dream last night. Spyro met Tray (see avatar) and Tray gave him a chest. And inside the chest was a map. So Spyro followed the map through all of the of the levels from the first 3 Spyro games and then he finds a red "X" right in the spot he got the map from. He digs where the "X" is and finds a treasure chest. It reads "Sorry Mario, but the princess is in another castle." It was at that point that I decided to stop drinking orange juice before bed. >.>
---
#97 Posted: 20:34:14 28/05/2007
lol, funi dream... i had one last night;

Spyro, Sparx, Cynder and the guardians were on the beach (in the real world) and then the Black Pearl pulled up and out came Jack Sparrow, Elizibeth, Will and the crew...then my lil bro woke me up n i started a new dream after i got bak t sleep!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#98 Posted: 07:57:14 29/05/2007
I dreamt that I was playing ANB all through the night and all I would do is melee whilst whipping around zaps of electricity, Earth Bombs and all sorts of Fury. It was neat watching all the elements whiz around. Also, on ANB last night, I started again on my completed file and upgraded all my breaths to max. Since in the dojos you have unlimited breath, when it came to using fully-upgraded fire bombs and pouring them out you should've seen the place whilst it all happened!
---
#99 Posted: 10:30:01 29/05/2007
Been there.... done that. Do it all the time with the infinite breath cheat. >.>
---
the doctor Yellow Sparx Gems: 1617
#100 Posted: 09:00:04 31/05/2007
i do like spyro! Just cos im obssesed with doctor who, doesnt mean im not a fan of spyro... besides i love dragons... then wolves....besides i have the games, ive got 3 drawings of him on my wall, and i have this life size cuddly toy of him!
---
A moment can last for seconds,
But a memory can last forever...
First | Page 2 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me