Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
Spyro Dreams? [CLOSED]
Foxy Red01 Fodder
#1 Posted: 01:00:01 09/01/2007
Ever had aSpyro Dream? I had one that Elora and Bianca met.(It was in a dumpster lol) And they .....HOLD ON I have 2 take a Bathh
Foxy Red01 Fodder
#2 Posted: 01:27:59 09/01/2007
Ok where was I?they where fighting over Hunter
Elora:NO Hunter luvs me!smilie
Bianca:Hunter luvs me!smilie
Spyro and Hunter just wacth
PrincessPeachie Green Sparx Gems: 232
#3 Posted: 12:41:31 09/01/2007
O__o Woah. Weird.

I had a dream where I WAS Spyro and we were in the Lofty Castle Level, but at night time. For some reason those evil trees from Spyro 2 (Fracture Hills) were there and a few of my classmates from school. smilie LOL!!
---
<3 Spyro <3
Last edited at 12:41:53 09/01/2007 by PrincessPeachie
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#4 Posted: 16:49:22 09/01/2007
well, my dreams r a bit weird but i wont tell u the whole dream, i'll just tell u breifly.this is it: There is Cynder's sis called Franki and that was the main dragon, she looks identical to cynder and sounds a bit like her but Franki talks a bit croakier!and she was an exile cos the guardians sent her away cos she was related to Cynder (and Cynder was always bad in the dream)!and she saved spyro and it got better and better and Rayman came into it and it woz so cool!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
fantasy lover Fodder
#5 Posted: 17:47:11 15/01/2007
Whoa that's something you don't hear every day. anyway My dream took place after ANB came out, and in it Spyro, sparx, the gardians, Cynder(after she turned good again) and the others in the game....... CAME TO LIFE! (I personally think that would be Awesome!)
Dragginwings Gold Sparx Gems: 2279
#6 Posted: 17:54:12 15/01/2007
I had a dream I was playing on some Spyro game.....smilie
spyroandsparx Gold Sparx Gems: 2220
#7 Posted: 22:15:51 15/01/2007
I had a dream when I was in Fireworks Factory,and all the Spyro characters were falling down a lava waterfall. 0_o
---
COOCIE2 IS MY BEST FRIEND LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Foxy Red01 Fodder
#8 Posted: 22:20:57 15/01/2007
LOL
Volteer Blue Sparx Gems: 566
#9 Posted: 22:53:57 15/01/2007
oh, thats sad, ive had a spyro dream but i cant remember what it is. i htink i was in magic crafters world playing on the supercharge ramp
---
Hey guys sorry i havent been posting....been real busy
#10 Posted: 22:58:49 15/01/2007
Ha ha ha..... smilie Havin fun, Volteer...? smilie
#11 Posted: 23:13:47 15/01/2007
lol, i dont remember if it was a dream or actually me playin, lol. but yeah it was fun!! i think...
---
RedWelshDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#12 Posted: 18:07:13 17/01/2007
My Spyro dream was the day before I finally defeating Cynder, when I was inside her fortress!

First of all, her fortress was underwater in this huge, weed-filled lake. It was dark and I was trying to get into the fortress. For some reason, these Urgals (from Eragon!!!) charged out of nowhere and began battering the door to the fortress that was just above the water level. I went around vaguely for a bit and then Spyro appeared and dived straight down into the water to ram through the underwater door to the fortress! Cynder was there and she dived up through the fortress roof and the Professor says, as she crashes through ceiling after ceiling to get out:
"She never uses the door does she? That's gonna need a professional to touch up after!"
---
College is a refuge from hasty judgement.

Definition of a college lecturer: someone who talks in other peoples sleep.
#13 Posted: 19:12:54 17/01/2007
lol, thats a cool dream. arent dreams so fun sometimes?
---
#14 Posted: 16:28:01 18/01/2007
I know, it's like this whole other world or something that you can go to when you're asleep! (I think the "never uses the door" thing was said by sparx after defeating cynder for the first time in the game!)
---

#15 Posted: 12:27:15 19/01/2007
why does every one dicuss their dreams?
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#16 Posted: 22:23:10 19/01/2007
Yeesh,can you please read the 1st post? smilie
---
#17 Posted: 22:25:58 19/01/2007
e_e Yeah?! Oh, and I had a dream that I was Spyro b4 too, but it's all a faint memory now...
#18 Posted: 16:09:56 21/01/2007
I also had a dream about Digimon before (mind you, this was about six years ago when I was 8!) It was really weird and has stuck with me for ages.
---

#19 Posted: 16:41:01 21/01/2007
Wow, cool. smilie (not that I like Digimon, but no offence to those who do, I think that they're kinda stupid...)
#20 Posted: 18:53:09 21/01/2007
They are a bit but I did have that dream years agon mind! So long as that's clear.
---

ThatsSoRaven Yellow Sparx Gems: 1166
#21 Posted: 23:03:06 23/01/2007
OMG! I just had the weirdest dream. Okay, me and my brother were having a war! And we got devided into two teams for the war, in my team was me, the main characters of That's So Raven (Raven, Eddie, Cory, Chelsea, Tanya, and Victor) and Spyro and Sparx (the characters, not the member) and our team name was Team That's So Raven. On my brother's team was the main characters of Spongebob Squarepants (Spongebob, Patrick, Squidward, Mr. Krabs, Plankton, Sandy, and Gary). It was soooo cool and awesome. I woke up when we were doing the treehouse gun fight. Maybe when I go to bed tonight, my dream will be from I left off when I woke up.
---
"We'll be right back after these messages from Binford Tools." Tim "the Toolman Taylor" or Al "Insert insulting middle name here" Borland
Last edited at 23:03:20 23/01/2007 by ThatsSoRaven
#22 Posted: 23:05:58 23/01/2007
I doubt it. smilie
---
#23 Posted: 00:14:07 24/01/2007
yeah dreams dont work that way, unfortunately. but have had the same dream more than once, sometimes i have had the same dream like 5 times. dreams hat u have are usually thoughts that are in the back of your mind, something you know, and have thought about, that was forgotten when you fell asleep, and actually, people have dreams right before they wake up, and they seem like they are long, but they actually occur before you awake.smilie so my suggestion is, if you want to dream about something think and think and think about it, you might get lucky and have a dream about whatever you were thinking. (this is not a professional study, just my own observations and natural intuition, and smart parents.)
---
ThatsSoRaven Yellow Sparx Gems: 1166
#24 Posted: 10:31:32 24/01/2007
Yeah, I didn't have it again.
---
"We'll be right back after these messages from Binford Tools." Tim "the Toolman Taylor" or Al "Insert insulting middle name here" Borland
#25 Posted: 14:29:02 24/01/2007
lol, when that happens, just make up your own story of what happens
---
#26 Posted: 16:09:17 24/01/2007
I had a deja vu dream before (not the film!) I just dreamed about going to this new stableyard (cos I like horseriding) and about a month later, I went to a new yard that was literally EXACTLY the same as the one in my dream! I was really freaked out but now I'm just waiting for the next deja vu!
---

#27 Posted: 18:12:48 24/01/2007
lol, i see. i always have the same dream at least twice. most of the time i mean
---
#28 Posted: 18:16:21 26/01/2007
Hmm, I don't think I've ever had the same dream twice . . .

But my friend used to have this very repetitive dream about being chased by a giant cola bottle! lol, I'm laughing even as I type this!
---

#29 Posted: 19:20:50 26/01/2007
lol, that is funny.
---
#30 Posted: 14:44:56 27/01/2007
Kinda weird when you think about it! (The funniest thing: he's about 24 and like a youth club leader in a church!)
---

#31 Posted: 14:53:09 27/01/2007
lol, cool.
---
#32 Posted: 15:19:01 27/01/2007
I've worked out that, if I think about something when I'm really tired, I'll doze and have a dream about that thing! (Like Volteer said!) The only thing about dozing is that you can wake up waaay too easily! I had this dream about skateboarding before and I fell off, landed "hard" (I was dreaming!) and woke up because of it!
---

#33 Posted: 15:24:29 27/01/2007
oh yeah, lol, i know exactly what you mean! you have dreams while you are still awake. yet they are not daydreams, actual dreams before you fall asleep, i think that this is called the REM part of the dream cycle )rapid eye movement). trust me on this RwD, next time you are near someone who is sleeping look at their eyelids. you can tell that their eyes are moving because you can see the eyelid moving, just as if a mouse was crawling under a blanket.
---
#34 Posted: 15:34:41 27/01/2007
lol that sounds strange cos i've played this game before with a parchute where everybody but 2 people hold the outer edge of the parachute (so it's spread out in a circle) then flap it hard. One person goes under the parachute and runs around as the mouse, while the cat on top of the parachute tries to catch them!
---

#35 Posted: 15:59:09 27/01/2007
lol, yeah. we call it shar attack though, and there is one life guard that keeps tries to save the ppl from the ppl under ths chute pulling them in
---
#36 Posted: 15:27:07 28/01/2007
OMG! You know I said I had that deja vu dream before? Well I went to that stable yard today, and EXACTLY what happened to me in the dream happened TODAY! Everything in the training ring was set up the same, the people were standing in the same places, the weather was the same! I thought it was freaky going to the yard that was in my dream but now I'm even more freaked out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---

Pyro girl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1752
#37 Posted: 10:42:03 17/02/2007
I've got a really weird dream...

I was playing that level in Colossus when you do ice hockey, just a normal one on one with Spyro and the hockey guy. Then it starts to get weird, a few minutes later, I happened to be playing in a team versus team, with me and Spyro on one team and two hockey guys on the other team. It gets weirder still as a huge audience just appeared around the arena out off nowhere, still in Colossus valley. This is the really weird part 'cause when I turned around to look at the wall on the other side of the ice hockey arena there was this humungous, red and black, out of control, chained up, evil Spyro, spitting fireballs eveywhere and that's when I woke up
---
Kakarot, I think I'm going to puke ~Vegeta
Live Long and Prosper ~ Mr. Spock
I'm stupid, I'm Stupid ~ Starscream
Shadow Flame Green Sparx Gems: 363
#38 Posted: 00:38:37 18/02/2007
lol in Colossus there is this debug room glitch. You get to drop into the room where all the hockey players are waiting. It's so cool.
---
The sky was covered by a large black dragon, Hei Lei, the last of his kind to soar the earth...his eyes are embedded with the wisdom of ages....
#39 Posted: 14:38:25 18/02/2007
Wow! How do get there?
---
#40 Posted: 20:15:48 18/02/2007
you go to Collosuss and at the part were you beat the yeti,you go around the building and its somewere round there i think!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#41 Posted: 16:23:38 21/02/2007
Yeah, I mean like how you do the glitch

but God knows how I ever dreamt about that I mean, A big, evil, fireball-spitting Spyro! I just about laugh my head off when ever I think about it now.
---
#42 Posted: 19:55:28 22/02/2007
I know some dreams are totally freaky! I tend to dream a lot and I'm sure I had one with casper the ghost in it when I was about 7 or 8!
---

#43 Posted: 16:38:24 24/02/2007
Heh! Oh! I also remember a dream when me and Spyro were watching the Doctor Who and the Daleks literally came out the screen going "Exterminate, Exterminate!" and started shooting everywhere and Spyro super charged a few and I, somehow, blew them up with a few energy blasts (Like the kind you find in Dragonball Z)

Don't you think it's so freaky when you dream something really rediculous, like my dream about the big, evil Spyro and it feels so...real at the time?
---
Last edited at 16:42:50 24/02/2007 by Pyro girl
spyro_987 Blue Sparx Gems: 871
#44 Posted: 19:43:59 25/02/2007
I had a dream when I went on an adventure with spyro.
---
HOOPLA
#45 Posted: 20:01:35 27/02/2007
Where?

I think dreams are weird . . . I dream A LOT. I had a dream about Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest before (just after I'd watched it at like 12 as in midnight!) and it was . . . very strange to say the least!
---

#46 Posted: 20:39:47 01/03/2007
Oh! Have you ever had these dreams when you're falling backward and you jerk yourself awake and your heart's going like drill, how weird are they?
---
Last edited at 20:40:14 01/03/2007 by Pyro girl
#47 Posted: 04:56:43 03/03/2007
I've had that happen b4, and right when I jerk myself awake I'm thinking, " What the bloody h*** was that!?!?!?"

Oh, and just the other night, I had a dream that I was playing ETD, and the surroundings seemed as if they were from a mixture of STD and ETD, but Spyro looked like he did in STD. I heard myself and my dad saying how glitchy it was, because Spyro looked like he was rolling down the hill but sometimes he just stayed in place. Then I either woke up or forgot the rest, I really don't remember.

I also heard that you dream every 90 minutes. I don't really know if I believe it or not, but how that happens was explained like this:

When you fall asleep, you go through 4 stages. The first stage is when you are first falling asleep. The second stage was a deeper sleep. I think that stage 3 was called REM, or Rapid Eye Movement. During REM, your eyes move under your eyelids. You are dreaming. Then you enter stage 4, and it's the deepest sleep. Then you go back to stage 3, but I'm not sure that you dream again, then stage 2, then stage 1. Then you increase and deacrease in numbers every 90 minutes. That's what I was told! Urgh, now my fingers hurt form all that typing!! NOW THEY HURT WORSE!!! AHHH!! I'd better shut up for now... smilie
Miyuki Blue Sparx Gems: 687
#48 Posted: 00:39:26 04/03/2007
that colossus glitch sounds really interesting... how exactly did you do it?

i had this one dream i was in scorch but it was nighttime and the sand was white. Crash, a dog-like looking thing and a panda from bamboo terrace were climbing coconut trees. ANd spyro was next to me and he had these really huge, red eyes. it was really scary.

(yea i know i am weird =P)
fantasy lover Fodder
#49 Posted: 00:23:39 07/03/2007
Just last night I had a really bad spyro dream that after spyro, sparx, cynder, and the gaurdians came to our world, sparx went missing. they searched and searched, but no sign, thus they thought their little friend was gone for good, perhaps dead......then that's when I woke up, *sniff* smilie
#50 Posted: 01:55:57 07/03/2007
*sniff* Poor Sparx!! *Looks at SaS to see how he's gunna react*
Page 1 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me