Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Character List [CLOSED]
Tigerj Red Sparx Gems: 98
#1 Posted: 04:25:02 30/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Does anyone have a complete list of characters that you can register on Skylanders Universe?

I currently have 66 and know what ones I am missing but I swore I saw someone with 91!!

So does anyone have a complete list or point me where one might be?

Thanks!
TheBakonBitz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1360
#2 Posted: 20:41:32 30/11/2012
This might help:
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=65006
I do not own the post.

Hope it helped smilie
#3 Posted: 15:03:48 01/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks

This looks like a full list of all the characters..It should help some.

But for example I have the Stone Graphite Whirlwind and he doesn't appear as a different or Special Character for Universe. He just states I already have him and is just a normal Giants Character.

As much as I would LOVE to get all the variants, and I could too, I just can't justify spending the $$$ some people are asking for them. To me, if they don't show in the game as a Special or Different Character, then there is no point in really getting it unless you are a pure collector.

So I am mainly looking at getting the ones that show as a different character first to complete that full collection.
Hazard335 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1435
#4 Posted: 17:25:18 01/12/2012
on that list anything in () will Not show up diferent in game.
#5 Posted: 22:56:07 02/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Hazard335
on that list anything in () will Not show up diferent in game.

Great!! Maybe you can make an edit to let people know of this..

I can now finalize and update my Excel Spread Sheet.

Oh and the GLID Sonic Boom that is Exclusive to Walmart and was released on Black Friday..You have him in ( ) and he does pop up as Special in Universe..The one I circle alone is the one..

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

As for my Xbox 360..

In Spyro - Comes up as Lev 5 with some gold
In Giants - Comes up as Series 2 Special and he is also lev 5

Here is a quick video I did in Giants on the 360 -

Edited 4 times - Last edited at 07:18:27 03/12/2012 by Tigerj
Kung Fu Man Gold Sparx Gems: 2120
#6 Posted: 07:56:53 03/12/2012
There's a variants thread in the main toy forum that lists what does and doesn't appear as stand-alone in Giants in terms of variants, thus far any green-based figure will not nor will Platinum Treasure Chest and some of the rock/stone/granite styled Zooks or Whirlwinds, which seems to be a bug in their cases.
Hazard335 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1435
#7 Posted: 09:58:11 05/12/2012
just to avoid confusion: starting with the new Giants game, all non-game variants, the ones i have listed in () , will show as "Special" in there name and have extra Gold/XP. but this is the only difference.

now there have been some problems with the Stone Whirlwind and Zook not showing up as special, but this is a factory error.
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#8 Posted: 22:34:12 09/12/2012
Sonic Boom is feminine.....Just sayin'
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#9 Posted: 03:23:01 30/12/2012
you check sonic boom's pose
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
dracone Red Sparx Gems: 12
#10 Posted: 04:14:22 27/01/2013
Ever notice that Whirlwind is described as being a dragon/unicorn hybrid, but in one of the Skylanders:Giants commercials the giants make an offhand comment about unicorns being a work of fiction in skylands, I think it would be amusing if they actually introduced a unicorn skylander or set of them, I am aware some of my comments might have no place here but I couldn't find the thread where those comments should go, but yeah I don't really have Whirlwind I just read his bio. Drobot on the other hand I do have and really like.
nitendofan92 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4572
#11 Posted: 16:28:55 27/01/2013
The more we talk about unicorn the more I remember the unicorn scene in ''Cabin in the wood'' and when my sister cryed because unicorns aren't supposed to by evil
---
THE END IS NEAR
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me