Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Disgaea: Cursed Memories RP [Private]
First | Previous | Page 18 of 19 | Last
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Disgaea: Cursed Memories RP [Private] [CLOSED]
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#851 Posted: 03:32:04 26/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Kitty shook her head. "No, no, you don't. Are you alright? What happened?"
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#852 Posted: 03:42:37 26/01/2013
".......Nothing. Just focus on the fight.....be....be careful." He groaned before passing out.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#853 Posted: 03:44:59 26/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"No...Karu, Karu!" Kitty shook him.
"Kitty, he's alright!" Sapphire said, looking back. "He's just passed out. Come on, let's finish this fight!"
Kitty hesitated but finally nodded and stood up, grabbing her sword and swiping at any monster who came near her or Karu.

OOC: ...now what? Should they defeat the big captain monster?
#854 Posted: 06:31:16 26/01/2013
ooc: Sure! Karu's outta this fight X3
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#855 Posted: 07:13:47 26/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Ok. But you RP the captain monster thing.

"Guys!" Ty shouted. "Something is controlling them!"
"What is it?" Sapphire called.
"That!" Ty pointed at the big monster, who was hovering at the edge of the monster crowd. "We have to kill it! Let's go!"
"What abourt Karu?" Kitty cried.
(I'm going to make up some small random characters that I use in times like this...)
"The others will take care of him!" Sapphire called as a magican and an archer from the team (...like these two) ran over and defended him. "Come on!"
Kitty looked down at Karu one more time before running towards the big monster, pushing through the monster crowd with Sapphire and Ty.
#856 Posted: 17:26:20 26/01/2013
ooc: Sure.

The giant troll roared, wearing nothing but a large loincloth. However, his skin looked tougher than steel! He saw them coming after them and crouched a bit, giant axe in both hands.
---
#857 Posted: 07:39:32 27/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Sapphire pointed her staff at the troll, shooting many large ice spikes at him.
Ty and Kitty stayed behind her, waiting for a moment to strike.
#858 Posted: 16:56:51 27/01/2013
The troll blocked the spikes with his giant axe and then roared fiercely at him, calling smaller minions to attack them.
---
#859 Posted: 23:41:12 27/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Sapphire quickly pointed her staff at the troll's feet, covering them in ice so he couldn't move. Ty and Kitty fought the smaller trolls.
#860 Posted: 01:05:23 29/01/2013
The troll looked down, roaring as he was trying to pull himself out of the ice. The ice cracked and it could only hope to slow him down. Soon, he'd be moving again.
---
#861 Posted: 01:13:20 29/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Now, attack it!" Sapphire yelled, trying to make the ice thicker.
Ty and Kitty ran to the sides of the monster and both slashed their swords down its arms.
#862 Posted: 00:08:37 31/01/2013
The troll roared but the blades barely pierced the skin. It just made it angrier, like a paper cut. The ice cracked even more. He could move a little bit yet his feet were still trapped in ice.
---
#863 Posted: 06:44:23 31/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Sapphire covered more ice over the trolls feet, but it wasn't really doing anything.

Ty landed behind the troll. "How do we kill this thing?" he yelled, over the troll's roar. He slashed the troll's back with his sword, but it barely did anything.
#864 Posted: 23:40:05 04/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: BUMP.
#865 Posted: 03:13:58 05/02/2013
ooc: sorry.

The troll was gaining more and more movement despite the efforts of them. He did a super heavy horizontal swing at the group, a massive strike that would surely cut through everything that it came into contact with. It was aimed at them all.
---
#866 Posted: 03:23:15 05/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"DUCK!" Ty yelled, immediately letting himself drop the dusty group. Kitty followed, but Sapphire stayed put, as she was out of the swords range. She quickly put up a thick ice wall in case it did hit her.

Etna and Flonne were flying in the air, letting the breeze take them to wherever.
Flonne was looking down at the landscape when she saw the battle. "Oh no!" she cried. "Etna! Etna, look!"
Etna looked down. She grinned. "Finally! Some action!" she cried, flying down towards them.
"Etna, it's dangerous! I hate fighing!" Flonne cried. But she followed Etna anyway.
"You're a fallen angel, so start acting like one!" Etna replied, flying towards the fight.
#867 Posted: 06:59:43 23/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: BUMP BUMP BUMP.
#868 Posted: 01:44:26 08/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: BUMP. BUMP. BUMP. BUMP.
#869 Posted: 02:24:51 08/03/2013
ooc: Sorry...I'm just not that motivated anymore... x_x

The troll roared and broke through the ice on it's feet, leaping into the air with such strength almost looked like he flew. He disappeared completely from sight!

Karu was struggling to get back up, leaning heavily on his spear.
---
#870 Posted: 04:38:03 08/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: But Kitty and Karu have to be together! smilie IT'S DESTINY!

Kitty glanced back. "Karu!" she cried, running over to him.

"Is he gone?!" Sapphire called, a little too loudly.
"I...don't know..." Ty glanced up at the sky.
#871 Posted: 06:07:03 08/03/2013
ooc: Destiny killed itself after I entered the room.

"Don't take your eyes off of him!" Karu almost screamed. The troll was right on top of Kitty, coming down with two handed cleaving blow. Karu ran and leaped up, spear in hand and trying to get there before that troll did.
---
#872 Posted: 06:15:52 08/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: No it didn't. DESTINY IS STILL ALIVE.

Kitty looked up and screamed.

OOC: WHAT DO I DO?!

"KITTY!" Sapphire yelled.
"No!" Ty cried.
#873 Posted: 06:20:40 08/03/2013
ooc: Well Karu probably speared it.

In a brief moment it was all over. Right next to Kitty, merely an inch away the troll was laying on it's belly and moving, trying to get up. Karu was nowhere to be seen. The troll faltered and then something stuck out of it's back. A spear. The troll collapsed again, and died.
---
#874 Posted: 06:22:45 08/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Kitty slowly turned and saw the troll lying right behind her. She paused for a moment and then looked around. "K-Karu?" she murmured. "Karu!" she called.

Sapphire and Ty sighed, relieved that Kitty was safe, but become worried since Karu was gone.
#875 Posted: 04:09:13 14/03/2013 | Topic Creator
BUMP.
D-O, let's just finish this scene, and then I'll close it.
#876 Posted: 05:34:16 14/03/2013
ooc: Sure. Sorry, just swamped with other stuff......

The spear quivered and then the a hand came out of where the troll was pierced through the back by the spear. Karu groaned.
---
#877 Posted: 05:48:46 14/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well, we're the only two left, so not much is going to happen after this, so I might as well close it. At least this reached 18 pages! Yeah!

"Karu!" Kitty cried, running over to the troll and wondering if she should grab Karu's hand or not.
Sapphire and Ty also ran over.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:50:40 14/03/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
#878 Posted: 02:10:37 15/03/2013
The hand was trying to pull away troll skin, in vain. (he kinda does have a broken arm if you didn't remember) Karu groaned again, covered in troll blood and very close to drowning in it.
---
#879 Posted: 03:07:39 15/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"Karu!" Kitty cried again, grabbing his hand. Sapphire and Ty did the same and together they pulled him out from under the troll.

OOC: Do you like my avatar, D-O? X3 It's Kirito!
#880 Posted: 05:53:29 15/03/2013
ooc: Haha, yup.

Karu came out. He groaned, coughing up blood and whatnot.
---
#881 Posted: 06:01:18 15/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I really like Sword Art Online! It's a great anime.

"Oh my gosh, are you ok?" Kitty asked.
"Does he look ok?" Ty glanced at her.
"He's covered in..." Sapphire paused. "I can use a small spell. Hmm, what do you call it...a 'cleaning-up' spell, I guess." She waved her staff, beginning to cast the spell to clean Karu.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:03:09 15/03/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
#882 Posted: 05:18:07 17/03/2013
Karu coughed, spurting out blood. Whether it was his own or the troll's was unknown.
---
#883 Posted: 05:40:21 17/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Sapphire finished with her cleaning spell.
"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!" Kitty cried out over and over again. "Karu...Karu...are you hurt anywhere?"
#884 Posted: 14:47:28 24/03/2013
Karu looked at her with a look of 'really?' "A troll fell on top of me while I had a broken arm. WHAT DO YOU THINK???" He sighed, got up, and took his spear. Then he promptly walked away to go wash his blade in a nearby stream.
---
#885 Posted: 05:01:57 25/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Kitty mentally hit herself, realizing how stupid she was. But she was very concerned about Karu.
"Karu, you shouldn't be up walking around like that," Sapphire said. "A troll just fell on top of you, as you just said. I think you should lie down, or rest. Thank goodness nothing is broken."
#886 Posted: 22:41:11 26/03/2013
"No." He grunted, walking off, or rather limping away. His body ached all over, but he wouldn't let them see it.
---
#887 Posted: 04:09:00 27/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Kitty ran in front of Karu. "Stop." she said. "I'm not letting you just walk away again."
Ty and Sapphire walked up behind him.
"Dude, just rest," Ty said.
#888 Posted: 05:41:16 27/03/2013
"I value my weapon more than my own life." Karu grunted.
---
#889 Posted: 05:42:51 27/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"Why?" Kitty cried. "Your life is important! Don't value some object!"
#890 Posted: 05:51:31 27/03/2013
"Because this weapon is precious to me. It was given to me, and I'm going to take care of it!" Karu held the spear with one arm and shoved it toward them. "Now go away!"
---
#891 Posted: 06:38:01 27/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"I'm not going away!" Kitty cried angrily.

Sapphire and Ty took a few steps back.
#892 Posted: 05:26:12 28/03/2013
"Would you rather be impaled on my spear? Go on already! Leave. Me. Alone." He cried out indignantly. Karu looked furious right now. Almost like a cornered wolf, ready to fight to the bitter end, even if he couldn't win.
---
#893 Posted: 05:30:56 28/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"No! I'm not going to leave you alone!" Kitty yelled angrily. She paused for a second and then looked him right in the eye. "While you were leading me over the mountain, you weren't the nicest guy in the world, but even so I still came to like you. When I left you, I felt torn. I wanted to stay with you, but you just wanted to be left alone. As we travelled, I kept thinking about you. So, no, I'm not going to leave you alone! I don't care what you say! If you leave, I'll go with you!"
#894 Posted: 05:49:06 28/03/2013
"Do you want to know what I see?" Karu asked. "I see a girl trying to make advances on me and doesn't know what she's getting into!" He lifted his spear up and set the end on the ground. "What do you think this is? A romance? A romantic journey over mountains and forests? You have a job to do! We're fighting for our world. We're fighting to save it and you're thinking about this so-called love now? What do you want me to do? Fall for you?" He sarcastically leaned on his spear, with a fake smile and sarcastic voice. "Oh yes, Kitty. Please heal me! I know you can work wonders with those hands of yours!" He held it for a moment, then dropped it, standing up straight again. "No. Do you know what you are? A distraction! Nothing more! You, will be the DEATH of this quest for your OWN selfish ambition." He turned away. "Don't see me until you realize what's truly important right now. And if you follow...." He looked back. "I will not hesitate to kill you where you stand. Are we clear." He growled angrily.
---
#895 Posted: 05:59:14 28/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Kitty growled. "Do you think I'm stupid? I know we have a job to do, I knew we're fighting for our world! As soon as I see that stupid Overlord Zenon, I will do everything in my power to rip him to shreds!" she yelled. "I tried to tell you that I care about you but you just throw it over your shoulder like it's nothing! You are just a rude, mean, horrible guy who has a heart of stone and doesn't care about anything but himself!" She turned her back to him.

"That was a bit harsh," Sapphire murmured, talking about Karu's remark.
Ty nodded. He took a step forward. "Kitty...we...we should go..."

Kitty nodded and slowly looked back at Karu. She glared at him and then slowly walked over to Ty and Sapphire. They also gave Karu a little glare for being so mean to Kitty and then walked back to camp to pack up their things and head off to Overlord Zenon's palace.
#896 Posted: 06:09:06 28/03/2013
Karu eyed all of them and glared back. Kitty's words still rang in his head. "How else do you think, I've survived this ugly world?" He muttered in response, but mostly to himself. Karu went over to a stream and then took off his clothes except for his undergarments and bandages, then waded in with his spear. He sat in the current and sighed. Tch, I should have left them for dead. Troll kibble... He thought. But at least I'm finally alone. He closed his eyes and opened them, taking out a whetstone and sharpening his spear.
---
#897 Posted: 06:13:00 28/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Ty, Sapphire and Kitty walked along, Etna and Flonne following close behind.

"That...that...stupid...idiot..." Kitty muttered.
"Don't." Sapphire put a hand on your shoulder. "He's not worth it."
"I don't even know why you like him," Ty said, randomly whistling.
"Me neither..." Kitty murmured. "I...just do. Even if he does have a heart of stone, I still like him."
"That was pretty harsh, what he said." Ty remarked.
"That's just Karu," Sapphire sighed.
#898 Posted: 05:58:54 29/03/2013
When he was done he blinked then studied a rune on his spear. An upside-down "V" with a dot in the middle and then surrounded by two sets of curves that never touched. It glowed faintly a blue color. "Y'know, you really should stop it. I'm in a bad mood right now and I don't need—" He paused. "....rgh, whatever's fine by me. As long as you keep it under control......yes, I'm aware. I know. Now hurry up already!" He grasped the part of the spear with the rune on it and he felt his body began changing. You see.......Karu has a secret. A dark secret. Not just his family became monsters. He became one as well. But...in a different fashion. While his family turned into actual monsters, he was more.....possessed by the spirit of a monster. This spirit was different. It was sentient, and was always mildly amused by humans' comings and goings. However, Karu managed to cast out the spirit and defeat it with his spear. But, not entirely. The spirit took hold of the spear and resided in it without Karu knowing it. Karu was easily retaken, but now the spirit has to be connected to the spear in order to work. Once in a while, Karu will let it take over. Now is one of those times. The result?

[User Posted Image] (credit to original artist)

is somewhat along the lines of this. Now, this has happened.
---
#899 Posted: 07:39:38 30/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Ok, so Karu turns into a monster and...?
#900 Posted: 00:22:54 31/03/2013
Karu rushed forward, silent as the wind and as sudden as lightning, running past the group in a flash.
---
First | Previous | Page 18 of 19 | Last
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me