Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > New Project! Collaborative and Looking for new Members!
Page 1 of 1
New Project! Collaborative and Looking for new Members! [CLOSED]
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#1 Posted: 06:02:25 25/11/2012 | Topic Creator
The Enhanced Skylanders 3! A Collaborative Project!

Anyone may join this project as it is open to the public! Tashiji and I are the two founders of this project. We have very briefly discussed it, but will talk about it more. This project will be one where we will invent new characters, LightCores, Plots, Twists, Giants, Enemies, and Series Three.

Here will be the worksheets:

Characters :
Name:
Element:
Species:
Catchphrase:
What is it: (Giant/Newlander/Series 3/LightCore)
What Lights Up: (Giants/LightCore)
Pose: (Series 3)
Looks:
Stats: (Attack/Luck/Speed/Defense)
Backstory:

Attack 1: (+Damage) (All of them)
Attack 2:

Upgrades:
Soul Gem:
Wow Pow: (Series 3)

Example :
Name: Insecta
Element: Life
Species: Butterfly/Moth
Catchphrase: Chase your dreams!
What is it: Newlander/LightCore
What Lights Up: Eyes and Wings
Looks: It is a Purplish/Red Moth that has medium size wings and has two green antennae.
Stats:
Attack- 70
Defense- 40
Luck- 100
Speed- 90
Backstory:
Insecta hatched from her egg alone, all her siblings had died. She eventually went into a pupa and then emerged a beautiful color with the determination to help anything that is in need. She had just learned to fly when she saw Flashwing and Shroom Boom playing together, so she flew down and said hi. They introduced her to Eon and she became a Skylander!

Attack 1: Spit acid that damages enemies from her antennae. (9)
Attack 2: Pulls up flowers from the ground that tangle enemies and holds them in place. (17)

Upgrades:
Corrosive Acid: Acid now permanently stays on enemies and does more damage. (14+6 soaker)
Entangler: Tangles do even MORE damage and are harder to get out of. (26)
Attack 3: Put up a Vine wall that you can push around you. (12)
Big Shot: Acid shoots farther and faster. (14+6 Soaker)

Acidic Life: (Further develop Acid Attacks)
To the max: Acid does max damage. (18)
Boom!: While shooting Acid press Attack 3 to shoot a sharp vine that explodes on contact. (27)
Acidic Armor: Armor that ups your Defense. (+40 Armor)

Vine Vine Baby!: (Further upgrade Tangler and Vines attacks)
Prick: Vine Walls now shoot out sharp damaging pricks if enemies touch it. (5)
Infinite Tangler: Tangler does Max damage and is nearly impossible to escape from! (37)
Summoning: When summoning Vine Walls, press Attack 1 to launch mini flowers everywhere that attack on their own (14)

Soul Gem: Shoot Acid three at a time.

Plots/Twists :
Levels:
Luck-O-Tron Locations:
Special Items:
Hats:
Element Areas:
Backstories:
Importance:

Enemies :
Attacks:
Looks:
HP:
Where it can be found:

So hope you all will join!

Sincerely,
Ryan
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:44:59 25/11/2012 by joerox123
Bean Sprout Blue Sparx Gems: 893
#2 Posted: 07:00:19 25/11/2012
I would like to help.
Would I be correct in guessing that you and Tashiji will be judging whether a character/enemy will be going into the list or not?
And I suggest that you include damage numbers when you make a character or an enemy, just for extra information. smilie
---
"No, John. It is pretty weird that ghosts have to pee."
yokey25 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1298
#3 Posted: 15:37:33 25/11/2012
Ill join
---
My favorite swap is Free Shift. As Shakespeare would say"Tis an awesome character."
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#4 Posted: 16:41:09 25/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bean Sprout
I would like to help.
Would I be correct in guessing that you and Tashiji will be judging whether a character/enemy will be going into the list or not?
And I suggest that you include damage numbers when you make a character or an enemy, just for extra information. smilie

Thank you for the suggestions. No, Tashiji and I have just started it, but anyone can join, we're not like the admins of this topic, no.h
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
Bean Sprout Blue Sparx Gems: 893
#5 Posted: 16:48:56 25/11/2012
Quote: joerox123
Quote: Bean Sprout
I would like to help.

Thank you for the suggestions. No, Tashiji and I have just started it, but anyone can join, we're not like the admins of this topic, no.h

No problem. I just think it would be a little more informative with damage numbers.
Here, I have one of my newlanders somewhere in this computer that I will dig up in a minute.
---
"No, John. It is pretty weird that ghosts have to pee."
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#6 Posted: 04:10:33 23/12/2012
Evil Alchemist minion
Attacks: Pop fizz clone
Found: Stentinal Cave (first piece of wheel of power is found
HP:600
Evil Crystal Dragon minion
Attacks:Flashwing clone
Found:Volcano of a millon shards
HP:600
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:10:46 23/12/2012 by Sleepy0429
StarNinjini Green Sparx Gems: 381
#7 Posted: 04:46:13 23/12/2012
Oh, could I join? The make your skylander topics were like this and i was pretty good at it smilie
---
Hoot Loop :3
KrisMasCool Green Sparx Gems: 130
#8 Posted: 21:18:25 19/01/2013
Name: Fire Gauge
Element: Fire (what did you think!?)
Species: Well, a piece of burning sewer water.
Catchphrase: "This Is Why We Need More Water In The Sewage Outlet!"
What is it: (Giant/Newlander/Series 3/LightCore) Newlander
What Lights Up: (Giants/LightCore)
Pose: (Series 3) Could we just do poses for all Skylanders? Well, mine's with two hands at the same measure, but different sides, both fists.
Looks: Well, ya' know what comes out of a sewer? Yeah, that just made of fire, burning, and angry.
Stats: (Attack/Luck/Speed/Defense) Attack would be 50, Luck 30, Speed 20 and Defense, well, that's pretty much 80!
Backstory:Well, sewers are gross places. You say that the trolls that were guarding the Eternal Fire Source used that source to burn up the sewers, leaving Sewer Gauge as Fire Gauge. Then, while escaping from the sewer, he found someone called Ghost Roaster, who showed him to Skylands. He later met Eon, who gave him a full Skylandship.

Attack 1: (+Damage) (All of them) Fire Ball Comin' Right At Ya! Spits fire, 10 damage.

Attack 2: Eruption Round' Like A Good Ol' Ring! Devours himself, then spits himself back, causing an eruption, 30, 47 when charged damage!

Upgrades: Uhmm.. "Fire Breath Break!", "Swallow the Burning Pain!", "Giant Claws of FIRE!"
Ew!! I Just Noticed How Gross Fire Tastes Like!
"Sewage Spitter Spit-Thingy"
"Stink Firebomb!"
"Oh, So You Like "Hot" Things, Do You?"
Eruptions GALORE!!!!!
"Volcano of Water! I Mean, Fire!"
"Volcano Monster!"
"Volcano Monster!- In Full Human Form"

Soul Gem: "You Can't Touch This, But I Want You Too!": Becomes even more enraged and burning, making everything more powerful!

Plots/Twists : Well, Skylands gets attacked by Kaos and other enemies from past adventures, and it's up to some new Skylanders to save the day!
Levels: Well, I got some levels like:
"Sewer of FIRE!"
"Black Moon"
Luck-O-Tron Locations: Well, at the top of the dark side of the moon in "Black Moon: The Dark Side" and in the rock platform RIGHT near the lava waterfall in "Sewer of FIRE!: Down in the Volcano"
Special Items: Well, the "Lava Statue of The Sewer Volcano" in "Sewer of FIRE!: Down in the Dumps-Exit/Down in the Volcano-Entrance" and "Astronaut Skeleton & Suit", which needs to be used for the rest of the episode, and can be found in "Black Moon: The Dark Side Comes to The Light Side!".
Hats: "Astronaut Helmet" in "Black Moon: The Dark Side Comes to The Light Side!", "Death Star-A One-Shot Gun!" in "Black Moon: Death Star-Entrance to The Boss's Room", "Hat of Molten Rock" in "Sewer of FIRE!: Molten Lavafall" and "Holy Moley! It's The Hat of Fire!" in "Sewer of FIRE!: Mission: Lava Monster's Mission of The Fire Hat!"
Element Areas: In "Sewer of FIRE!", the Fire gate is near the Luck-O-Tron in "Down in the Volcano" and in "Black Moon", the Death Star has a basement, containing an Undead gate, an enemy "Ambush!" and a tip for defeating the boss in "Black Moon: Death Star-Hidden Basement".
They lead to "Sewer of FIRE!: Molten Lavafall" and "Black Moon: Death Star: The Pile of Bones".
Backstories:?
Importance: Well, "Sewer of FIRE!" is the place to unlock the in-game unlock to Lava Gauge and "Black Moon" is the entrance to Kaos's Kastle.

Enemies : Lava Monster, Lava Imps, Lava Kings, Spiders, Mooning Moon, Clone Trooper (just kidding!)
Attacks: Lava Monster spits lava, Mooning Moons shoot Death Stars, Clone Troopers shoot with their guns.
Looks: Well, Lava Monster: a monster made out of lava, Mooning Moons: Moons that shoot Death Stars.
HP: Lava Monster: 50, Mooning Moon: 100 and Clone Trooper: 30.
Where it can be found: Lava Monster and other lava stuff in "Sewer of FIRE!: Ambush! and Volcano of Ambush!hes" and "Black Moon: Dark Side, Death Star, Light Side" for Mooning Moons and Clone Troopers!
---
Skylanders X Force or Pokémon Swap and Y? That's a weird crossover.
"You're the best, forever! Nobody's gonna' ever take you down!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:07:29 19/01/2013 by KrisMasCool
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#9 Posted: 02:35:32 11/02/2013
Sounds fun. May I join?
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#10 Posted: 02:07:04 13/02/2013
Mind if we port characters from this topic (ones we made of course): //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/vi...&page=2#4028957
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
KrisMasCool Green Sparx Gems: 130
#11 Posted: 17:38:06 14/02/2013
As you see, the character thing I put was an question if I could join.
---
Skylanders X Force or Pokémon Swap and Y? That's a weird crossover.
"You're the best, forever! Nobody's gonna' ever take you down!"
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me