Page 1 of 1
Anyone thinks the same? [CLOSED]
Crush Gold Sparx Gems: 2812
#1 Posted: 08:48:54 12/07/2008 | Topic Creator
I just think it a shame this game won't be on GBA! I think the LoS on GBA was brilliant, especially TEN. Anyone who think the same as me?
---
You can lie... *Smirks* But your bladder can't. Ha ha ha!
Quote: dark52
Dagnabbit.
Aang Green Sparx Gems: 370
#2 Posted: 09:51:07 12/07/2008
I haven't played the GBA version yet. I'm aiming for it though.
---
You kicked who in the what now?
#3 Posted: 12:07:42 12/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Okay. The GBA version of ANB and TEN is alot better then the DS version.
---
Dagnabbit.
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#4 Posted: 15:43:54 12/07/2008
I agree Crush.smilie They should have kept it on the GBA. Not only was that most people's favorite version but as well as the reviewers. (Besides the mobile version of course)smilie
Last edited at 15:44:53 12/07/2008 by Cynder_Rox
#5 Posted: 07:43:07 13/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Yeah. I just don't understand why it isn't coming for the GBA.
---
Dagnabbit.
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5887
#6 Posted: 07:47:20 13/07/2008
I haven't played it on GBA.
---
no i will not write a signature for you
#7 Posted: 07:47:53 13/07/2008
Well if you notice something there is a pattern with which gaming console Dotd comes out on. They are all 6th generation platformers. And the GBA isn't.smilie I think the PS2 barley made it actually.
Spyro Technics Yellow Sparx Gems: 1899
#8 Posted: 08:18:47 13/07/2008
Quote: Cynder_Rox
Well if you notice something there is a pattern with which gaming console Dotd comes out on. They are all 6th generation platformers. And the GBA isn't.smilie I think the PS2 barley made it actually.

I think they may continue to produce Spyro games on PS2 for a while. Lots of people own PS2's and have been playing Spyro for a while since the PS1 is where it all began. If they don't, then those Spyro fans that REALLY want the game will have to buy a whole new console just to get it! D:
I have a PS2. Hoping to upgrade to a PS3 that plays PS2/1 games though.

I was looking forward to a GBA version of DotD. I haven't played TEN on it yet, but, it does look really good!
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#9 Posted: 09:15:00 13/07/2008
Yeah, the DS version didn't even have the battle against Gaul when you were Dark Spyro but the GBA did.
#10 Posted: 12:15:08 13/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyro Technics

I think they may continue to produce Spyro games on PS2 for a while. Lots of people own PS2's and have been playing Spyro for a while since the PS1 is where it all began. If they don't, then those Spyro fans that REALLY want the game will have to buy a whole new console just to get it! D:

I was looking forward to a GBA version of DotD. I haven't played TEN on it yet, but, it does look really good!

I seriously hope they will!smilie
---
Dagnabbit.
RenanSpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1619
#11 Posted: 16:01:19 13/07/2008
I don't think the next Spyro games will be on PS2 just because lots of Spyro fans have a PS2. <.<

The PS2 can't handle everything that the 7th generation consoles can, and I'm not talking only about graphics... e.g. the PS2 version of Crash Mind Over Mutant won't feature Coco as the second playable character.

And if the next Spyro games will be on PS2, I think they will have many things cut.

That's sad, but every console dies someday, and you have to get used to this... When Spyro and Crash moved to PS2, I had to wait years until I could play their new games.

You should prepare yourselves to buy new consoles, instead of wasting your time complaining.
---
Classic Spyro rocks!
Last edited at 16:02:03 13/07/2008 by RenanSpyro
#12 Posted: 16:03:49 13/07/2008 | Topic Creator
I heard that on Sierra about Coco. Lets hope I get a Wii for my birthday thensmilie
---
Dagnabbit.
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#13 Posted: 16:43:10 13/07/2008
Quote: RenanSpyro
I don't think the next Spyro games will be on PS2 just because lots of Spyro fans have a PS2. <.<

The PS2 can't handle everything that the 7th generation consoles can, and I'm not talking only about graphics... e.g. the PS2 version of Crash Mind Over Mutant won't feature Coco as the second playable character.

And if the next Spyro games will be on PS2, I think they will have many things cut.

That's sad, but every console dies someday, and you have to get used to this... When Spyro and Crash moved to PS2, I had to wait years until I could play their new games.

You should prepare yourselves to buy new consoles, instead of wasting your time complaining.

i'm doing that, but should i get a ps3 or xbox 360?
#14 Posted: 16:58:58 13/07/2008
Quote: Spyro Technics

Exactly. Most people are already upgrading to the PS3 and 360 etc. I am sure Sierra and other game establishments now about it. I mean who wouldn't want the latest gaming equipment? So that means that they will probablly gradually start moving the PS3 360 etc. Into the picture with the PS2. Then later they will slowly move the PS2 OUT. For those who still own only the PS2 they will have to upgrade which would be a fair amount of people that would buy more new gaming consoles which would help that buiseness.
RenanSpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1619
#15 Posted: 20:36:21 13/07/2008
Quote: Tango
i'm doing that, but should i get a ps3 or xbox 360?

I personally recommend the PS3.
---
Classic Spyro rocks!
Spyro Technics Yellow Sparx Gems: 1899
#16 Posted: 08:05:02 14/07/2008
Quote: RenanSpyro

I am getting a PS3 soon. smilie

I still think that it would be a ridiculously "dumb" decision to cut the PS2 as of now. (For arguments sake) Their sales will drop until the PS3/Xbox/Wii's are less expensive. It is a bit of a bummer to have to buy a $600 (price estimate. Havent actually looked anything up yet) console just to get a game that if it were on PS2 that would roughly cost $40...Just my opinion though. smilie
Eternal Night Green Sparx Gems: 447
#17 Posted: 10:04:28 14/07/2008
I don't know what is GBA.
---
The Darkest Hour is Right Before the Dawn..
BJ Fodder
#18 Posted: 10:38:39 14/07/2008
GBA is Game Noy Advance, which is now officially obsolete.
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#19 Posted: 16:16:17 14/07/2008
Not true, they still make some games for a GBA but only like 5 or something smilie
#20 Posted: 16:24:54 14/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Aaaaawsmilie
---
Dagnabbit.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me