Spyla Fodder
#2 Posted: 00:56:23 12/07/2008
don't B shy
Spyla Fodder
#3 Posted: 01:00:03 12/07/2008
guy 1 at a time
SequoiaDragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3930
#4 Posted: 02:33:16 12/07/2008
If you dig out the topic that is called "I had a subconscious vision" that I made somewhere in the DotD section, you can read about my most recent weird Spyro dream. smilie
---
My book Harahpin is now on sale! smilie
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#5 Posted: 03:44:50 12/07/2008
I had I great dream today! smilie I was Cynder!!! YORAY!!!! But the prob is Spyro kept on chasing me around because he liked me. smilie I kept on slapping him on the face. smilie Then Ember came out of nowere she said something like "HE IS MINE!!!!" she breath fire on me then I waked up. Now I whant to go back in that dream and beat Ember up for waking me out of a good dream.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
spyroking16 Blue Sparx Gems: 776
#6 Posted: 04:10:59 12/07/2008
I had a dream too, I was Spyro and I was at the Mountain Of Malefor fighting the DM and for some reason i was glowing and shot ALL the element breaths at him, Then he turned to stone just like Gaul back at TEN. It was really weird.
---
Embrace The Darkness
zemie Blue Sparx Gems: 676
#7 Posted: 13:56:18 12/07/2008
I had a really weird dream.
I was playing as spyro and cynder was gone. I was in a really small cave and tyied to fly but i hit the roof and could see behind the wall like a glitch. Ignitus was in the corner with Terredor and a weird bug thing was flying aroud. I walked outside and was telipoted to muntitons Forge, where a giant poodle took a leak on me and sparx said somthing about apple pie and I woke up. Weird....
---
Click hereand here.
Bolt iz FULLY AWESOME!!!
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5908
#8 Posted: 14:24:34 12/07/2008
I dreamt that I was not Spyro, I was me, but Spyro was there. We were at some sort of resturant at the edge of a cliff near the ocean when everything started to shake, and the Dark Master broke the roof. Everything started to become intense and then Spyro leapt into action and defeated the Dark Master. Then someone stood ahead of the crowd and said that Spyro isn't safe any more and said that he should be kept inside the crystal like in TEN. Later we were outside the resturant at the cliff and said that Spyro needed to jump into the water. Spyro didn't want to do it but the man grabbed Spyro and threw him into the water. Then the man started to drop some ball thingies and somehow I recognised what they were. I grabbed his arms and shouted "Don't do it!" but then he said "It's our only hope." So I stopped and let him drop them. Then Spyro got frozen in the crystal except it was not yellow, it was clear. "How long do you think he's going to be trapped in there?" I said. "about 40 years" he said. It was quite sad smilie
---
no i will not write a signature for you
#9 Posted: 15:27:40 12/07/2008
Wow that was sad.
---
Embrace The Darkness
Spyro LUVA Blue Sparx Gems: 638
#10 Posted: 17:07:28 12/07/2008
I had a dream of the endin of DotD. It switched from GBA graphics to console graphics. Spyro and Cynder were in a grey tower and the DM dropped down from nowhere. HE was a dull purple colour. They began to fight without any talk or cutscene and Spyro and Cynder were just jumping up and down on Malefor's face while he spat fire ocasionaly and roared. Then it switched to console graphics and the DM changed into Cyril. Before the transformation, Malefor/Cyril must have landed a nasty blow on Cynder because she was badly hurt and Dieing, although I didn't see it. Then Ignitus came and started talking to Cyril. Spyro was sobbing hysterically and saying something like "Cynder, Don't Die, If You Do..." Then the dream ended. Wirerd...
---
Look @ my YouTube channel! PLZ subscribe if you like!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyroLUVA
OBEY THE HIPNOTOAD! THE HIPNOTOAD KNOWS ALL!
torok Fodder
#11 Posted: 23:41:09 13/07/2008
cynder turned some apes into snowballs and she was breathing this dark red covexety looking stuff. and another dream i dremt i was darkspyro at munitions forge on top of bozitbig
torok Fodder
#12 Posted: 23:42:18 13/07/2008
cynder turned some apes into snowballs and she was breathing this dark red covexety looking stuff. and another dream i dremt i was darkspyro at munitions forge on top of bozitbig
torok Fodder
#13 Posted: 23:48:12 13/07/2008
sorry i did it twice i got confused
Aang Green Sparx Gems: 370
#14 Posted: 00:58:45 14/07/2008
I've had a few Spyro dreams, but I can't remember many details...but I remember dreaming about playing a demo of DotD. I think I was supposed to be fighting the DM, and it was aerial, and I kept trying to run away. The DM looked kinda like Legna from Drakengard.
---
You kicked who in the what now?
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#15 Posted: 14:38:23 20/07/2008
i had a dream about the cronicler only it looked nothing like him unusule
Miles Tails Gold Sparx Gems: 2059
#16 Posted: 14:43:44 20/07/2008
I had a dream about flying in dotd it was awsome!!
---
We are all chosen for greatness.....but, not all of us accept this greatness....
Pokemon Black and White...is comming....
SkyeTheDragon Green Sparx Gems: 469
#17 Posted: 14:50:26 20/07/2008
I had a dream, I was playing as the DM smilie
---
my Spyro comics!
I'm back! For now smilie
#18 Posted: 14:52:34 20/07/2008
Ahhhhhh!!! did you kill spyro or hurt him!smilie
---
We are all chosen for greatness.....but, not all of us accept this greatness....
SkyeTheDragon Green Sparx Gems: 469
#19 Posted: 15:23:53 20/07/2008
No, I was just flying next to a kind of big lake smilie And I killed some swimming apes with an ice breath...Weird .
---
my Spyro comics!
I'm back! For now smilie
#20 Posted: 15:27:24 20/07/2008
Well thats a good thing!!smilie
---
spyroblack Gold Sparx Gems: 2961
#21 Posted: 15:33:15 20/07/2008
i had a dream that i was spyro and defeated the dark master
---
MENTALLY.
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#22 Posted: 16:07:13 20/07/2008
I had a dream, I wrote about it on here.
EmeraldDragon Blue Sparx Gems: 881
#23 Posted: 17:51:41 20/07/2008
I had one!
I think that I was supposed to be Cynder because if I looked round in the dream she was never there so...yeah. It was in my school for some reason and Spyro and Ignitus were there. Spyro was with me and we spoke to Ignitus and he told me a had 2 eggs. (strange) And (lol smilie) They were in the toilet. Not in the acctual toilet that you pee in but the place where the toilets are. And they looked like Easter eggs. LOL. And I think that is when I woke up.
Weird dream,

It was one of thoughs weird dreams when you have lots on mini dreams in one BIG one.
---
Sometimes you have to let go of someone...if they really love you, they'll come back
Last edited at 18:03:13 20/07/2008 by EmeraldDragon
dragonwar2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1887
#24 Posted: 18:01:49 20/07/2008
I had a dream that Spyro and Cynder were fighting this monster, similar to that yellow one from the footage, and Cynder died. But Spyro kept on fighting the monster and after a few minutes, Cynder came alive again. Then I woke up.
---
The Legend of Spyro. Though the Legend may be forgotten at times, the Legend will never die.
#25 Posted: 21:27:33 20/07/2008
Quote: EmeraldDragon
It was one of thoughs weird dreams when you have lots on mini dreams in one BIG one.

I have those all the time!
---
Last edited at 21:27:50 20/07/2008 by Spyro LUVA
omarthedragon Fodder
#26 Posted: 00:35:58 21/07/2008
i had a drem it is where i was spyro i was in the temple and the gurdens sent me to the this dark place and i was fighting the lava monster and he hit me so hard that i got knoked out but afder that cynder said that she loved me but ember came out and said he is mine and then they stated to fight and they stoped but at the end of the drem hunter came out and took me to avalr then the dark master came out and killed hunter and he killed spyro and when i woke up i was sad im hopeing that i have anoter drem soon
EmeraldDragon Blue Sparx Gems: 881
#27 Posted: 10:32:49 21/07/2008
Quote: Spyro LUVA
Quote: EmeraldDragon

I have those all the time!

Werid is'nt it?
---
Sometimes you have to let go of someone...if they really love you, they'll come back
#28 Posted: 16:01:55 21/07/2008
I don't dream about Spyro very often but I wish I did!
---
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#29 Posted: 01:24:27 24/07/2008
i dreamt i was playing DOTD and then i awoke i was sad when i relized that was JUST A DREAM!
AntauriWolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1248
#30 Posted: 02:55:40 24/07/2008
I had a dream where I was listening to the DotD soundtrack. And it sounded very realistic. I just hope what I heard in my dream will actually be the soundtrack for the game because it sounded AMAZING.
animation lover Blue Sparx Gems: 948
#31 Posted: 03:07:30 24/07/2008
I dreamed I was some other dragon that was fighting along with Spyro and Cynder. I think I was fighting some other dragons...
Eternal Night Green Sparx Gems: 447
#32 Posted: 11:22:22 24/07/2008
I have very crazy dream weird Spyro and Cynder. smilie

I play Dawn of the Dragon style on Spyro A Hero's Tail, on Dragonfly Falls. (lol smilie) My parents looks then I play. This game name is The Legend of Spyro: A Hero's Dawn (lolsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie). And I fight of apes. Later, Spyro pass out on final fight, and Cynder flyes on this place. She kisses Spyro on mouth, (omfg) and my father shouts: '' FREE KICK! FREE KICK! ''
I come red on my face. (LOL smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie) After that Spyro wake up and fight of apes again. On Convexity. smilie And Spyro fly on Mars, and Cynder spurt cryes. And I wake up. I think: ''Wow, Spyro and Cynder.. what a dream!'' smilie
---
The Darkest Hour is Right Before the Dawn..
#33 Posted: 13:32:34 24/07/2008
WTF???
---
#34 Posted: 13:39:35 24/07/2008
I just had another dream last night its not about Spyro its about Hunter. I was just walking and then Hunter jumped right in front of me and his face, his mouth was white and he had blue eyes, his head was orange covered in black spots and the front of his ears were white and he had a black nose. He told me if I knew where Spyro was and I told him that Spyro and his friends are crystalized in the destroyed mountain then he said thanks and took off.

:HUNTER:hunter RULES
---
Embrace The Darkness
HyperShadow Red Sparx Gems: 74
#35 Posted: 13:28:21 26/07/2008
Whenever I finish spyro games (the main story-line, not 100%) I have a dream that I'm in the game helping Spyro (and Cynder), I have dual swords and I can shoot fireballs, and when we defeat the final boss and see the final cinematic I wake up, it happens always on the night after I finish it. Though it was strange with ANB and TEN because I didnt have any dreams with them. Maybe I will have a big one with the whole trilogy of TLoS after i finish DotD?
Oh well, guess I'll have to wait and see smilie

PS: This is my first post smilie
---
http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/HyperShadow
help my dragons hatch?
(I don't know how to make it a click-url, plz tell me if you know smilie )
Dark_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1723
#36 Posted: 14:00:48 26/07/2008
I once had a dream. It took place in the Midnight mountains, from the "Spyro: Year of the Dragon" game, but there was somekind of a floating arena-platform in the middle. I don't remember how it starded and why, but Spyro (From DotD) and Ignitus (Al-so from DotD) ment each other on that platform and then started to fight! smilie Spyro kicked Ignitus hard in the chin with his paw from below. Ignitus was thrown very high in to the sky. Then Spyro, very fast, flown right above Ignitus and slamed him with a spining attack, sendind him falling right on the ground... Unfortunatly, I don't remember what happened next... Perhaps I even woke up.
Only one thing I don't understand, is that why Spyro was fighting against Ignitus? It's weird... smilie
Last edited at 14:02:21 26/07/2008 by Dark_Cynder
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#37 Posted: 16:24:11 26/07/2008
its a dream, i had a dream where i was myself, my style(i had cheetah ears and a cheetah tail) and i was on a quest with hunter, spyro and cynder. we had to shoot ataking bunnies and get past an invisible lorry! :/
Spyla Blue Sparx Gems: 535
#38 Posted: 01:03:08 27/07/2008
of course all of u know me as Spyla, i day dream a lot so i already have my story with spyro. i don't want 2 tell this story cus i'm not done righting the comics 4 it. i just thought u all should know.
---
There's a club in DA i came up. If you want to join click here.
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#39 Posted: 11:36:53 28/07/2008
i had a dream last night. i was dreaming that i, Spyro and Cynder was fighting some apes. i had superpowers smilie. in the middle of the fight, Hunter and Sora from kh2(how did he get there?) sad something abut a ice temple and we was suppose to find it. when we did, we get trapt inside a ice crystal and a clone Spyro and Cynder came and took our place in the story. then Sora came and hit the clone-Spyro and then i wake up. what the heck is Sora doing in the Spyro story??????smilie i like kh2 too but this is to weard... :s
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
Coocie2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4249
#40 Posted: 04:55:01 30/07/2008
i had a dream i was cynder and spyro was there and i was playing dotd in the forest and there were thease magical creatures and there was a big serpent that was kinda like a boss, and then we crossed the river like in the pics, then we went to this ancient castle that was floating in the sky and it was colaplsing and you had to jump on platforms of fly to get to this huge ship think, and it was fullmouth arena and hunter was there teaching you the elements, like how to use them, and then a huge dreadwing comes up and spyro and cynder fly away,hunter following, and go to this temple where you neeed to sneak past the temple god and then ignitus pops out and says 'dragons you are here, you have much to do to stop the dm in his tracks' then they fly to fight the dm spyro is hurt and cynder turns evil then spyro saves her and then the dark master tries to control spyro, and he does, cynder kisses him and he turns good again, the dm realizes when he has done and turnes good goes to the temple where the guardians are and then everyone hugs and stuff, then cynder and spyro had babies, then befor i could see the babies sparx sceams 'WOOHOO!' then i wake up!

nooo! i wanted to see the babies! oh well smilie it was an awsome dream! smilie
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#41 Posted: 05:03:17 30/07/2008
Quote: LyraDragon
i had a dream last night. i was dreaming that i, Spyro and Cynder was fighting some apes. i had superpowers smilie. in the middle of the fight, Hunter and Sora from kh2(how did he get there?) sad something abut a ice temple and we was suppose to find it. when we did, we get trapt inside a ice crystal and a clone Spyro and Cynder came and took our place in the story. then Sora came and hit the clone-Spyro and then i wake up. what the heck is Sora doing in the Spyro story??????smilie i like kh2 too but this is to weard... :s

OMG SORA! smilie lol kinda funny hes there ,kh + spyro= kingdom spyro!
SORA IS ADORABLE! smilie smilie EEPP!
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#42 Posted: 12:06:42 30/07/2008
i know smilie. spyro colaps and wake up in a dream. sora colaps and wake up in a dream. sora use all the elements(bizzard, thunder, fire etc.) and spyro use all the elements. they have something in commun. the legend of kingdom dawn of the hearts smiliesmiliesmilie
---
Team Drago
Cuzzberry Gold Sparx Gems: 2081
#43 Posted: 12:26:32 30/07/2008
I just had a dream that I was a dragon or something, idk who though. And i was flying in this ocean and there was a pirate ship following me or something. I wanted to stay in the dream forever, but then i woke up.:-(
---
Wow... It's been awhile!smilie
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#44 Posted: 12:45:40 30/07/2008
Well I remember one night I had a dream where it was supposed to be DotD and Spyro, Cynder, and Sparx escaped from the Crystal and had broken out in this sort of Ice Cavern. Spyro found Sparx laying next to him but Cynder wen't missing or something so Spyro started looking for her. Then I remember fly and then having to pay MoneyBags gems to get out of the Ice Cavern and to let him use his Scooter. Then Spyro drove into this like little town where there where humans! smilie Spyro and Sparx just acted normal as they stopped and wen't to Cafe! Everyone acted totally normal around him and this one guy with a funny hat started asking some things about him and asked him if he needed a ride. Spyro said "No." and I think Spyro then had lamb kabobs and Sparx had a cofee or something that made him real hyper. Then I think Spyro rode in a truck looking for Cynder and I think they found her.

It was weird...
Last edited at 17:51:44 05/08/2008 by Cynder_Rox
#45 Posted: 14:40:12 30/07/2008
Quote: Cynder_Rox
Well I remember one night I had a dream where it was supposed to be DotD and Spyro, Cynder, and Sparx escaped from the Crystal and had broken out in this sort of Ice Cavern. Spyro found Sparx laying next to him but Cynder wen't missing or something so Spyro started looking for her. Then I remember fly and then having to pay MoneyBags gems to get out of the Ice Cavern and to let him use his Scooter. Then Spyro drove into this like little town where there where humans! smilie Spyro and Sparx just acted normal as they stopped and wen't to Cafe! Everyone acted totally normal around him and this one guy with a funny hat started asking some things about him and asked him if he needed a ride. Spyro said no and I think Spyro then had lamb kabobs and Sparx had a cofee or something that made him real hyper. Then I think Spyro rode in a truck looking for Cynder and I think they found her.

It was weird...

really wierd
---
tumblr
not yr babe
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#46 Posted: 15:35:00 30/07/2008
Well I remember one night I had a dream where it was supposed to be DotD and Spyro, Cynder, and Sparx escaped from the Crystal and had broken out in this sort of Ice Cavern. Spyro found Sparx laying next to him but Cynder wen't missing or something so Spyro started looking for her. Then I remember fly and then having to pay MoneyBags gems to get out of the Ice Cavern and to let him use his Scooter. Then Spyro drove into this like little town where there where humans! smilie Spyro and Sparx just acted normal as they stopped and wen't to Cafe! Everyone acted totally normal around him and this one guy with a funny hat started asking some things about him and asked him if he needed a ride. Spyro said no and I think Spyro then had lamb kabobs and Sparx had a cofee or something that made him real hyper. Then I think Spyro rode in a truck looking for Cynder and I think they found her.

It was weird...

smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie thats the funnyest thing i'v heard all week!
#47 Posted: 15:39:16 30/07/2008
Quote: Tango

It was weird...

smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie thats the funnyest thing i'v heard all week!

yea funny and wierd smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#48 Posted: 22:10:56 31/07/2008

It was weird...

maby the spyrogame after DoTD spyro comes to the humanworld after all smilie
---
Team Drago
#49 Posted: 22:43:36 31/07/2008
Quote: LyraDragon

It was weird...

maby the spyrogame after DoTD spyro comes to the humanworld after all smilie

YAY! SORA!
---
tumblr
not yr babe
dragonlover11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1679
#50 Posted: 00:56:52 02/08/2008
lol i just had a dream where i was Cynder and Spyro and i and we were killing this purple hippo thing i swear it was really weird! i was using shadow breath (makes her invisible) and i was attacking his head while Spyro was flaming his his butt! (lol) then when we finally defeated and then we flew around for a while and then we noticed the DM coming strait for us and then i woke up it was REALLY weird!!!
---
"What is a man but the sum of his memories? We are the stories we live! The tales we tell ourselves!"
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me